News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Kate Upton vs Natalie Alyn Lind

• 2 Replies

Offline Celebrity Strapon Queen

• God Member
Kate Upton vs Natalie Alyn Lind
« on: July 14, 2022, 01:26:23 PM »
Natalie had beaten Kate in the breast duel, bearhugging the taller babe until her bra burst, Kate moaned out as she fell to the mat, the smaller girl quickly mounting her as she would grind her ass on Kate’s face slowly.. Kate slowly moving underneath as Natalie took advantage, “How’s that feel Kate? Getting out breasted by a smaller girl”

Kate wasn’t finished yet but she was weakened as Natalie grabbed her wrists and pulled them together as she shook her ass down further onto Kate’s face, feeling the blondes tongue on her ass as Kate started licking away..

Kate started kicking out as Natalie was getting to her after a hard long battle.. Natalie had an idea and soon moved, Kate gasping as she soon watched Natalie get between her legs and start tribbing her as Kate reached forward and was grabbed by the hair.. “Your tits are mine, your face is mine..”

Kate was shocked as Natalie made such a statement, starting to open her mouth she was cut off as Natalie pinned her foot on Kate’s cheek as Upton moaned out, arms out as Natalie started tribbing slowly making the bigger woman moan even more.. “How are you…” Kate stops, moaning again as Natalie lifts Kate’s leg and starts to grind a little faster..

Kate is breathing heavily as Natalie keeps grinding into her, stroking her leg as she pushes down on Kate’s face sending a message as she pushes her toes between Kate’s lips, the blonde protesting as she can’t do much else.. “Feel that Kate? The bigger woman losing to the better woman” Natalie teases..

Kate lays there, arms out as her body bounces with each thrust.. “Natalie… You bitch” Kate moans out as Natalie stops and stands uo holding Kate’s legs up as she slides between them and watches Kate look up..

“I’ll show you bitch” Natalie slams her foot down on Kate’s face as Kate squirms frantically as she is being outfucked now as well.. Natalie smiling as she is doing the impossible, dominating Kate Upton..

Kate squirms as she moans out loudly feeling the pressure building as she is trapped by the smaller and younger girl.. Her mind racing as she tries to get free only to realize that Natalie was looking to use Kate as an example..

Natalie holding the tall blonde’s slender legs as she watches Kate weaken under her as her arms hit the floor and her mouth lets out a long moan as she climaxes hard.. “Natalie pleaseeeee..” Kate moans out as she wants free but Natalie smiles and drops her legs before posing above Kate rubbing it in.. “I didn’t say we were done Kate..

Kate is tired as Natalie bends down pulling Kate to her knees, gripping her hair tight as she whispers closely.. “I’m going to break you and show the world what a poser you have always been..” Natalie purrs as Kate shakes her head before being pulled forward into Natalie’s sex.. “Your mine Kate, this is only the beginning..”

Offline Celebrity Strapon Queen

• God Member
Re: Kate Upton vs Natalie Alyn Lind
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2022, 01:27:06 PM »
First time actually posting a story or short, love this matchup

Offline Susanoom

• God Member
Re: Kate Upton vs Natalie Alyn Lind
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2022, 11:37:46 AM »
Really hot!
As a lover of titfight I would have liked to read something about that too, but as a first short it's really good! Great match up
Susanoom on Tumbrl,Bdsmlr and
Join my Titfight Community server Discord

Commissions open! MP me!