News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Aubrey Plaza vs Jena Malone Third fight

• 1 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
Aubrey Plaza vs Jena Malone Third fight
« on: July 31, 2022, 05:45:03 PM »
{alt}restaurants in monkey junction wilmington nc
{alt}

Aubrey Plaza lost three fights in a row.  Jena Malone, Janet Montgomery, and Sarah Butler.  All three women were of similar builds to her and the one she knew she had to avenge was Jena Malone.  She knew she had set Sarah Butler and Janet Montgomery on a crash course for each other.  As for Jena, they needed a third fight and it ended with one knowing who the better woman was truly. 

It took five fights with Janet to find out who was better, and it was Janet.

She still hated Janet in fact she hated Janet more than she ever loved anything.  So hopefully Sarah Butler would be torturous for Janet when they met but that bitch found a new rival in Erin Richards.  Sarah Butler would still find Janet and not stop against her.  That was what she wanted with her and Jena.  She wanted to end Jena

She sent the challenge out to Jena but after she hit send, she was getting a text from Jena.  Two emoticons, gloves, and a ring.

Seconds later both got a text ‘agreed.’

The joy in Jena Malone’s body as she drove to the gym.  She could literally end Aubrey Plazas career.  That bitch was all about confidence and from the first time they went at it she knew she was the tougher bitch.  She had no problem admitting she was a bitch and that she made Aubrey Plaza into not just a bitch but a submissive bitch.  She was going to do it again.

They had a few friends there to witness their final fight.  Both were in the ring and staring across at each other they knew this was their final fight.  Who was more vicious was to be decided on this day. 

Jena could see it in Aubrey she was never so ready for a fight, and it would most likely take something permanent to win.  She was fine with that

Aubrey could see it in Jena that for Jena to win Jena knew she’d have to cross a line.  She could see a fear in Jena’s eyes and Jena had no idea how right she was to be afraid. 

The bell rang and Aubrey stepped forward and Jena ran claws extended but Aubrey ducked the advance and hit an elbow to the back sending Jena hard into the turn buckle.  Jena groaned but spun with a fist which Aubrey had already moved away from and as Malone’s body spun, she was firing a kick which got Jena under the ribs ducking her.

Aubrey’s friends were smiling the secret seemed to be out.  Aubrey Plaza was going to fight this fight smart.  Use Jena’s viciousness against her.

Malone was down on a knee gasping and Aubrey snuck behind her and jumped on the second rope.  When Jena got up Aubrey drop kicked her in the back.

Aubrey got on Jena’s back and rubbed her face into the mat then stood up “Get up.”

Aubrey walked around the ring “GET UP!”

Jena was shocked that Aubrey was letting her up.  She never went for any of her clothes, she never really attacked.  She rubbed her face into the mat and then walked away

“You should have stayed there and finished me.”  She ran at Aubrey’s waist, but Plaza again easily moved, and Jena nearly went out of the ring.

“I know what you’re going to do its what I want to do but I have fought smart women with skill before and yeah Janet ended up proving to have the skill over me.  I’m going to narrow that gap I just wish you had any legit ability other than fighting mean”

Aubrey was bouncing foot to foot and Jennifer Lawrence ran for Jena “give up, she’s going to beat you bad, I can see how prepared she is.”

The longer she waited for Jena to get up the more her desire to fight her old style was kicking in.  She had to fight it, you fight that when you’re the underdog or when the damage is done, and you can do what you want. The other time to fight like that was when you were matched so evenly both of you wanted to be better. Jena was none of those and what she was going to do, pick apart Jena then do the damage.  Jena Malone would be a broken mess after this, more broken than what she was after the last Janet fight.

“You’ll never beat me as bad as Sarah beat you” Jena was climbing up the ropes hoping Aubrey would come after her but she didn’t.  Jena turned and there was Aubrey almost laughing in the middle of the ring as if she knew a joke.

“Come on little girl”

Jena grabbed the top ropes took some breaths pushing own on the ropes then pushed herself away for a haymaker which Aubrey was already sidestepping and throwing a kick at Jena’s thighs sending Jena flipping up in the air

“You can give up now, but I don’t accept it.  You need to know never to start this with me again.”

Jena was getting up and Aubrey kicked her in the ribs.  Aubrey walked around the ring laughing “This isn’t over yet” Jena said trying to get up but it took three times to get up

Jena nearly fell but grabbed the ropes then looked for Aubrey who was just seating down on a top turn buckle “You ready bitch!”

“That ego of yours is going to get you hurt.”

“No ego here bitch!  Just confidence and a desire to humiliate you in a new way.”

Jena was up and ran at Aubrey who jumped over the top rope rather than back in the ring and Jena hit the turnbuckles.  She was leaving the corner when Aubrey grabbed Jena by the back of the hair and slammed her face into the turn buckle twice then dragged Jenas neck across one length of the ring before throwing

Aubrey climbed the top rope balanced herself looked at Jena then pretended to jump off but instead climbed back down and ran around the entire ring singing “She has no chance against me… she has no chance against me.”

Jennifer Lawrence again went to Jena and Aubrey smiled “What advice do you have for her.”

“You need to stop.  You have no chance here and you’ve already been humiliated so leave now with me.”

“I have a win on her and I will find a way to beat her again.”  Jena started to get up by the ropes.

Jena was on the second rope and Aubrey jumped at her driving her knees into the shoulder blades.  Jena’s neck went on the ropes and Aubrey saw that and grabbed the top rope pulled back and choked Jena out a little then let go.  “Ask her if she wants to stop again?  Hey A-List you listening.”

“Don’t make me come in there” Jennifer looked at Aubrey who was unbothered by the threat.  She knew Jennifer wasn’t that type, and Jennifer also knew who Jena Malone was.

Aubrey wanted to show that, so she sat on the second rope pushed it down and got her shoulder into the top sending it upwards.  “Jennifer, you know what she did to me but if you feel the need to defend her then get in.  Otherwise beg her to stop trying to fight me because we both know she deserves what is happening.”

Jennifer got up on the apron and looked at Aubrey then over at Jena who was holding her throat then back at Aubrey.  “She bragged a lot about your last fight.  I know what happened and shes my friend, but you have your right to fight her one on one even though it looks more like a massacre.  I don’t like it but.”  She went back to the floor “Jena just gives up.  She will finish if you admit you aren’t in her league.”

Jena looked over her arm “No.  I beat this whore once I can do it again.”  Jena crawled the other side of the ring.  She was lifting herself up on the ropes wondering why Aubrey wasn’t attacking her.  She would have been at Aubrey’s tits.

“I’m at a fork in the road Jena.  I can keep fighting like how we fought, or I can fight like how I fought Janet.  Its all rage with you no skill.  All dirt no reason.  I have to wait for Sarah Butler whoever she is to get in Janet head and take her to Janets limit when Janet don’t care but I need to clear my deck and part of that is beating you mentally worst than I can physically.”

Offline Interac

• God Member
Re: Aubrey Plaza vs Jena Malone Third fight
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2022, 05:46:43 PM »
Jena was up and took a side glance.  Aubrey was in the corner her elbows on the top ropes “You ready to do this or are you going to admit you just aren’t in my league.”

“I beat you so how am I not in your.”  Aubrey never let her finish and when Jena was turning to face her she ran dove ad hit a spear.

Jena could not get a break this time.  Aubrey was on Jena grabbing her hair and slammed her head into the mat six times then sat up and slapped her six times.  Arms went up so Aubrey grabbed them stood up whipping Jena up and hit a knee to the stomach then removed the top of Jena Malone before hitting her with a upper cut that whiplashed Jena into the corner..

A overhand chop on the upper chest and Aubrey backed away “Tell Jennifer you just cant beat me and are done with this.”

Jennifer grabbed Jena’s hand “Come on I know you beat her once but she has improved and is a different kind of fighter.  I don’t want to see you get hurt her physically or be broken mentally that’s what she wants is to break you mentally.”

“I nearly killed her …You all want me to say something when I beat her as bad as I did.”

“She’s prepared for you she’s … Please Jena.”

“You lose the pants next time Malone.”

Jena slicked her hair back thinking about the two fights with Aubrey it was instantaneous in the first and quick.  Aubrey beat her.  She beat Aubrey in a violent quick affair the second time but this was not the same.  Aubrey never hated her but was embarrassed at losing to her and she had to find a way

Aubrey was in the center bouncing foot to foot.  Left foot down hop to the right and she was licking her lips.  Jennifer Lawrence was begging Jena to not go forward, and she stepped forward so Jennifer begged Aubrey “Please don’t hurt her to much.”

Jena screamed ran threw wild punches which Aubrey ducked dropped to her knees and hit a uppercut between the legs.  Aubrey rolled backward while Jena was gasping got forward getting Jena’s head between her legs she grabbed the pants and hit a spike piledriver

What Aubrey did then was something you could only do to someone who fought with all out rage.  The skill gap between them was glaring and Aubrey was sitting up straight brough Jena’s legs up so her ass was up in the air.  Then Aubrey got her right calf on Jena’s throat and using the leg alone was applying pressure

Tongue out as she choked Jena out with her calf she also put her hands into the pants and rolled them and each little bit more she looked over at Jennifer and licked her teeth.  Ass completely exposed she drove her eight fingers into the ass and separated the cheeks then turned on her hip taking Malone down.  Aubrey bot to her feet and took the pants off completely and could hear Jena gasp for air and cry at the same time.  Aubrey walked over to Jennifer and dropped the pants on the outside of the ring toward Jennifer who caught it and said, “You proved your point this feud is over so walk out.”

“I would but she has to ask.”

Jena was embarrassed but started getting up “Do you really believe you can comeback?” Jennifer shouted, “You know she threw the fight with that nobody because Janet Montgomery losing to a nobody would be her greatest victory over her.”

“I made Janet famous.”

“She was just as well known bef…”  Jena never got to finish that statement after spending so long trying to get under Aubrey’s skin.  Now that she was so beaten and humiliated, she finally did it.

Aubrey snarled ran at Jena “You” She slammed Jena in the corer and began driving her shoulder into Jena’s stomach weaking it.  “Are Not Janet.”   Aubrey stood up grabbed Jena by the hair and looked at her “I’m still” Five hard knees between the legs “Aubrey fucking” She got in perfect range and was hitting some of the sickest stomach punches she had ever thrown “Plaza”

Aubrey stopped put her hand on Jena’s pussy “I’m the meanest and toughest and you are mean but you have no actual skill and I want you to say IT OR ELSE”

“Please don’t do that just.”  Aubrey did it and the squeal from Jena Malone made Jennifer Lawrence slide in the ring to save her

Aubrey just turned “I will stop when she asks me to.  I will stop when she acknowledges who I am and who she isn’t.”

Aubrey turned back then glanced back “I respect you Jennifer and she has long arms.”  Jennifer looked rightfully confused

Aubrey got Jena’s arms over and under the top rope glanced back again then put Jena’s hands on Jena’s tits.  Aubrey began to use Jena’s hands to torture her own tits “That’s to humiliating you have to stop.”  Jennifer was right there pleading with Aubrey as Jena cried.

What made this worst for Jena was not her friends pleading but the woman she hated was laughing at her.  Jena could do nothing about it and she now knew it so “Ok PLEASE STOP”

Aubrey did but was using Jena’s hands to slap Jena’s tits slightly “say what I want you to say.  Tell Jennifer the truth.”

“I am not”  Aubrey hit a knee to the gut “Open your eyes and tell her..”

Jena opened her eyes and tears rolled down fast.  “I don’t belong here.  I don’t have a chance against Aubrey or any of them.  I should not have jumped her after she beat me fair ad square.  She has surpassed me on every level, and I don’t belong her.  Please Aubrey you are better than me and I cant match up against you.  I’m sorry for saying that English womans name you are better than her better than me you are Aubrey Plaza…. Aubrey”

Jena was hugged by Jennifer “She walked away.  She got what she wanted and it seems Aubrey Plaza usually finds a way to get what she wants”

Upcoming:  Elyse Levesque vs Jaimie Alexander; Kaley Cuoco vs Nina Dobrev; Alana De La Garza vs Erica Durance)