News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Moderators ?

• 1 Replies

Offline Kate60

Moderators ?
« on: July 29, 2022, 04:29:23 PM »
Are there moderators on this forum?
It's the 2nd time that I alert on a scammer who steals money from all customers who order videos from him and I see that he always announces quietly without being worried...

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
Re: Moderators ?
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2022, 07:39:39 PM »
Yes there are. We have seen your "complaints" and ignored them since they do not fall in the parameters of things we can or will take action on. Please see this thread. https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=52845.0

That comes direct from the owner by the way. And is NOT up for debate. You have presented no evidence at all. If you have evidence sufficient to take legal action against the producer I suggest you do so. I would also suggest you stop bitching on every thread the producer makes because all you are doing is promoting their thread and pushing other producers down the forum. And YOU will be the one we take action against if this becomes a problem.

Any effort to debate this issue after this in public and/or harass the mods/admins privately, you do so at your own peril. That includes frivolous complaints about this producers such as the one you are making. Go outside and touch grass.

The issue is closed.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2022, 08:59:38 PM by Nutmeg »