News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Possible Nikki Darling vs Bella catfight for Suitefights?

• 182 Replies

Offline warriormk

Re: Possible Nikki Darling vs Bella catfight for Suitefights?
« Reply #150 on: September 04, 2022, 06:23:21 PM »
Awesome catfight indeed, the girls gave it their all and it was the best catfight for me since Sarah vs Lora. I just wish the "choke rules" were handled better. It's becoming a trend now where girls with grappling skills end up using triangle choke holds to their advantage(Vika did this against Alexa). I'd prohibit all front choke holds outside of a headlock, that way it would be more of a catfight than a jujutsu match. One thing that surprised met was Nikki not going for Bella's tits more. I know Bella said she watched Nikki's match against Zamra and was aware of the breast attacks so she did a good job of defending and locking up her arms when Nikki was trying to slap her face and presumably try to go there.

I'm not sure about a rematch, I'd rather they fight someone else next. I think a Vika vs Bella match would be perfect. They have similar fighting styles and neither one would give up easily so we could have another classic matchup. Nikki on the other hand, I would like to see her and Sarah finally get it on. Sarah tweeted recently that she was willing to fight her for the undefeated crown.

And finally, just a small quibble but I prefer when SF matches are held in a hotel room than an empty room with a mat. Especially the presentation when the girls are interviewed sitting on a bed. Anyways, 5 star rating from me and another classic SF catfight!

Offline warriormk

« Reply #151 on: September 04, 2022, 07:21:34 PM »
Was worth it for me. Great job Steve. This one was good. Only wish there was no time limit and unrippable thongs because the wedgies ended quick with everything getting ripped haha. And if there too pussy to go for the pussy then wedgies are the next best thing. No time limits would've put this on a Jess vs Mira 2 level catfight. Maybe a rematch one day between these two to settle it with no time limits for each round.
My suggestion would be to have no time limit only for the final round during a tie breaker situation. That way the girls still get breaks so the match lasts longer, but they'll know to go all out in the final round in a sudden death scenario.

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
« Reply #152 on: September 04, 2022, 07:23:39 PM »
High quality match, instant classic.

Offline shesfinished

• God Member
« Reply #153 on: September 04, 2022, 07:27:39 PM »
Was worth it for me. Great job Steve. This one was good. Only wish there was no time limit and unrippable thongs because the wedgies ended quick with everything getting ripped haha. And if there too pussy to go for the pussy then wedgies are the next best thing. No time limits would've put this on a Jess vs Mira 2 level catfight. Maybe a rematch one day between these two to settle it with no time limits for each round.
My suggestion would be to have no time limit only for the final round during a tie breaker situation. That way the girls still get breaks so the match lasts longer, but they'll know to go all out in the final round in a sudden death scenario.
[/quote
Like your thinking. Bella and Nikki would use anything necessary to finish the other to get the the win. Sudden death increases the action.

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #154 on: September 05, 2022, 04:41:34 AM »
I now have this fight and I think it was good but I won’t say who won in case others haven’t seen it yet but I thought it was good on both sides from the women
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
« Reply #155 on: September 05, 2022, 04:54:56 AM »
I now have this fight and I think it was good but I won’t say who won in case others haven’t seen it yet but I thought it was good on both sides from the women
No spoilers, please. Wait a week so people have a chance to see the fight, then think itmwould be okay..

Offline okayougotit

« Reply #156 on: September 05, 2022, 07:40:46 AM »
Steve said we will like who he puts Bella up against next at the end of the video. Any speculation? I think her vs Sarah would be wild.

Offline shesfinished

• God Member
« Reply #157 on: September 05, 2022, 02:30:28 PM »
Steve said we will like who he puts Bella up against next at the end of the video. Any speculation? I think her vs Sarah would be wild.
That's the speculation. Sarah says she's ready amd I am certain Bella is too. Qurstion is when. Super duper match-up. Both are fit and well toned. Scheduling may be tough as the each have very busy careers going. Hopefully by yrars end is my prediction.

Offline billy m

« Reply #158 on: September 05, 2022, 05:29:29 PM »
Will this be posted on clips for sale? Gumroad is not accepting the Visa Gift Card Debit card?

Offline shesfinished

• God Member
« Reply #159 on: September 05, 2022, 06:03:34 PM »
Will this be posted on clips for sale? Gumroad is not accepting the Visa Gift Card Debit card?
My guess is yes.

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #160 on: September 09, 2022, 07:58:15 AM »
Great match. I was hoping for 4 slaps/attacks to warm them up.
The round system breaks up the action too.
But i enjoyed buying it and want more soon

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #161 on: September 10, 2022, 04:08:03 AM »
Up on clip4sale now y''all
Ddot

Offline tr0tz

• God Member
« Reply #162 on: September 11, 2022, 01:14:45 PM »
One week after its public release, I still can't stop admiring the SuiteFights catfight between Nikki Darling and Bella Luxx. Here's a short review, adding and of course also repeating what others wrote before.

Setting: the room was not the best choice. Please return to hotel rooms, if possible. Specially, the pre- and post-fight interviews of the models deserve a better setting. Still, the video and sound quality was nothing to complain about and still is one of the best for catfight productions.

Slap-off: the slap-off at the beginning provided for a great start and I love Nikki's smile in that scene and how it did not disappear with Bella's slap. Instead, Nikki returned the slap with a lot of energy. Clear win for Nikki at this stage, in my opinion, and not something that Bella expected.

The fight: there was a permanent, raging battle between Bella trying to control the fight and slow down Nikki with wrestling holds and Nikki countering these and trying to slap the shit out of Bella whenever she had the opportunity too. At some points, Bella did some very nice tit mauling, but in general, she was concentrating on her wrestling holds. To me, it looked like she needed to do as she feared Nikki's wild attacks and catfighting. Nikki, on the other hand, had to struggle with the wrestling holds - but she could play that game much better than I expected: she used her weight advantages for some dominating positions and she seemed to still have some energy left in round 4, starting to wear Bella out and possibly frustrating her. Highlight scenes to me was the stripping: Bella's wedgie with Nikki's panties and Nikki pulling and then ripping off Bella's bikini bottoms. Two eternal highlights to me. Last, but not least: I did not expect this fight go over 4 rounds. Even less in that room. But it did. The ongoing action over four hard fought rounds made this epic.

Overall, it ranks for me as the one of the best, intense and hard fought catfights ever produced. Huge thanks to Nikki and Bella! Please return to SuiteFights as soon as possible! I'd love to see both of you take on Sarah Brooke.

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
« Reply #163 on: September 11, 2022, 04:49:22 PM »
One week after its public release, I still can't stop admiring the SuiteFights catfight between Nikki Darling and Bella Luxx. Here's a short review, adding and of course also repeating what others wrote before.

Setting: the room was not the best choice. Please return to hotel rooms, if possible. Specially, the pre- and post-fight interviews of the models deserve a better setting. Still, the video and sound quality was nothing to complain about and still is one of the best for catfight productions.

Slap-off: the slap-off at the beginning provided for a great start and I love Nikki's smile in that scene and how it did not disappear with Bella's slap. Instead, Nikki returned the slap with a lot of energy. Clear win for Nikki at this stage, in my opinion, and not something that Bella expected.

The fight: there was a permanent, raging battle between Bella trying to control the fight and slow down Nikki with wrestling holds and Nikki countering these and trying to slap the shit out of Bella whenever she had the opportunity too. At some points, Bella did some very nice tit mauling, but in general, she was concentrating on her wrestling holds. To me, it looked like she needed to do as she feared Nikki's wild attacks and catfighting. Nikki, on the other hand, had to struggle with the wrestling holds - but she could play that game much better than I expected: she used her weight advantages for some dominating positions and she seemed to still have some energy left in round 4, starting to wear Bella out and possibly frustrating her. Highlight scenes to me was the stripping: Bella's wedgie with Nikki's panties and Nikki pulling and then ripping off Bella's bikini bottoms. Two eternal highlights to me. Last, but not least: I did not expect this fight go over 4 rounds. Even less in that room. But it did. The ongoing action over four hard fought rounds made this epic.

Overall, it ranks for me as the one of the best, intense and hard fought catfights ever produced. Huge thanks to Nikki and Bella! Please return to SuiteFights as soon as possible! I'd love to see both of you take on Sarah Brooke.
Fair asessment of an outstanding catfight.

Offline cfbr

• God Member
« Reply #164 on: September 18, 2022, 02:41:41 AM »
Bought as soon as it was released. Outstanding fight. One of the very top.

I wanted to say something about the ending, though, but I can't find spoilers marks. Is it not avaiable in the forum?

Anyway, without spoilers, you should work something on those endings, Steven. I think people who have seen it know what I mean.