News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Possible Nikki Darling vs Bella catfight for Suitefights?

• 182 Replies

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
Re: Possible Nikki Darling vs Bella catfight for Suitefights?
« Reply #60 on: August 30, 2022, 05:29:01 PM »
Love all the hypotheticals, but it's kind of funny to be so specific in all your guesses.  They had to go the distance and be sweatty lol.  How?  It's not MIra vs. Jess 4, there are no gurantees.   Bella likes pain anyway, maybe she took some for pleasure.

Offline simon

• God Member
« Reply #61 on: August 30, 2022, 06:06:41 PM »
Love all the hypotheticals, but it's kind of funny to be so specific in all your guesses.  They had to go the distance and be sweaty lol.  How?  It's not MIra vs. Jess 4, there are no gurantees.   Bella likes pain anyway, maybe she took some for pleasure.

They are just fans liking to talk about what they like that's all. Sometimes is exciting to throw guesses around. Obviously, no guarantees on both results and or how the match went.

Offline Oxsoman

« Reply #62 on: August 30, 2022, 06:18:53 PM »
I FEEL -
Nikki went crazy in the beginning and got tired.
Then Bella took over.
Bella is the superior athletic at this point in their careers.
There’s NO Way Bella quit, but I could see Nikki getting wrestled to exhaustion.

Offline shesfinished

• God Member
« Reply #63 on: August 30, 2022, 06:41:22 PM »
Love all the hypotheticals, but it's kind of funny to be so specific in all your guesses.  They had to go the distance and be sweatty lol.  How?  It's not MIra vs. Jess 4, there are no gurantees.   Bella likes pain anyway, maybe she took some for pleasure.
[/quote
My imagination running away with me. Pulling back the reigns so I do not go overboard

Offline simon

• God Member
« Reply #64 on: August 30, 2022, 08:00:16 PM »
[/quote
My imagination running away with me. Pulling back the reigns so I do not go overboard

Let's just hope it will be released soon ...

Offline okayougotit

« Reply #65 on: August 31, 2022, 01:24:07 AM »
Suitefights posted preview pictures from round 1 on Twitter. Holy shit they look fierce and looking to hurt each other. We don't know how long the fight is but from the caption it's interesting Steve said "round 1". That implies it went multiple? Hopefully there's a bunch more

Offline shesfinished

• God Member
« Reply #66 on: August 31, 2022, 01:32:54 AM »
Strong feeling Nikki would come out of gate attackingjj with no mercy. Certainly the tone of this catfight is set. A clear decisive finish and and battle scars on both. This is a war between two confident ladies!!

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
« Reply #67 on: August 31, 2022, 01:39:24 AM »
Holy shit is right! Out to punish and destroy the other. Going to be hair loss and marked breasts on both at the end. Maybe best of 3 with the tie breaker tactics to win by any means!!

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
« Reply #68 on: August 31, 2022, 02:22:22 AM »
I think after the slaps they ended up wrestling to the floor then Bella tickled Nikki to a submission, found her secret ticklish spot.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2022, 02:22:51 AM by Goodluck »

Offline pingpong

• God Member
« Reply #69 on: August 31, 2022, 02:30:41 AM »
I think after the slaps they ended up wrestling to the floor then Bella tickled Nikki to a submission, found her secret ticklish spot.
Now u got me wondering......

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #70 on: August 31, 2022, 06:38:36 AM »
I'm just hoping that there wasn't no time limit for each round. And looks like we finally might have gotten another SF classic.
Ddot

Offline pingpong

• God Member
« Reply #71 on: August 31, 2022, 07:00:19 AM »
I'm just hoping that there wasn't no time limit for each round. And looks like we finally might have gotten another SF classic.
Same here. Hope it was long I like the action from the pics. Looks like it is heading to be a classic even catfight.

Offline Katff

« Reply #72 on: August 31, 2022, 08:48:30 AM »
I crave nude catfights, and from Bella's twitter post, she said bottoms remained on the whole fight, which I kinda thought would happen.

So automatically, its not going to go down as 'the greatest catfight ever' for me, despite how good it is. If it had been nude, it would go right to the top, but not to be.

It does look ferocious though, and if Nikki says her bottoms were shredded, then I at least think wedgies might have been used, but I already knew that Nikki doesn't do pussy claws, which was always going to be a bit of a dampner for me.

However, I at least hope there is a winner after what appears to be a long, intense, even fight! If its a draw at the end, it will be a bit of an anti climax tbh. Draws are the worst.

I get that you would have to give kudos to both women for not giving up, but there needs to be a tie breaker round or something, where they go till one woman gives up.

It literally is one of the hottest things (when 2 strong alpha women are going at it in a long catfight), to finally hear one woman beg for mercy and submit/surrender to her rival! It is the very reason they are catfighting, and without this moment, a catfight will never be complete imo.

Offline pingpong

• God Member
« Reply #73 on: August 31, 2022, 02:12:40 PM »
My gut tells me Bella beat Nikki bad! Thinks is going to ne the most popular Suitefights catfight production to date. A rematch will only top this classic war.

Offline simon

• God Member
« Reply #74 on: August 31, 2022, 02:49:05 PM »
My gut tells me Bella beat Nikki bad! Thinks is going to ne the most popular Suitefights catfight production to date. A rematch will only top this classic war.

Multiple rounds, both sweaty with body marks hair on the mat ... lol ... just guessing just for the fun of it!