News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Mary, Crystal's best?

• 17 Replies

Offline Mikesabio69

• God Member
  • Rising from the ashes / renace de las cenizas
    • Fenixcatfights
Re: Mary, Crystal's best?
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2022, 03:28:27 AM »
Andi was amazing and beautiful, but she actually lost cleanly to the gorgeous and powerful Michelle.  Michelle was crystal’s greatest by far. She literally never lost despite some rough fights. The link below contains the legendary Andi vs Michelle catfight.

https://novids.com/video/-197424193_456239023#

We watch hundreds of girl fights.  All of us.  And yet so many think this fight was real.  It's not.  Watch it again.  It was a work.  No one was hurt in the making of this film.  It would have been really something if they fought for real.

Rich

P.S.  I do give them credit for doing a good job of selling it.  My guess is that they were good friends in real life.
Yes, you made this point last year, I believe. It was interesting timing because I had just watched the fight for the first time in maybe ten years. I pushed you a  little on the issue and still thinking you were a quack or troll, I watched it and it all was so clear. Pulled punches, missed opportunities, just enough loud slaps to inconsequential places and your point was made. You were not rude about the fight, just pointed out one important fact.. And you agreed it was good. I do not know if "thanks" is the correct response to your post, but it was good to fully understand what we saw...
Andi was amazing and beautiful, but she actually lost cleanly to the gorgeous and powerful Michelle.  Michelle was crystal’s greatest by far. She literally never lost despite some rough fights. The link below contains the legendary Andi vs Michelle catfight.

We watch hundreds of girl fights.  All of us.  And yet so many think this fight was real.  It's not.  Watch it again.  It was a work.  No one was hurt in the making of this film.  It would have been really something if they fought for real.

Rich

P.S.  I do give them credit for doing a good job of selling it.  My guess is that they were good friends in real life.
fenixcatfights.com
Rising from the ashes / renace de las cenizas

Offline Mikesabio69

• God Member
  • Rising from the ashes / renace de las cenizas
    • Fenixcatfights
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2022, 12:53:17 PM »

Rich

fenixcatfights.com
Rising from the ashes / renace de las cenizas

Offline Dude64

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2022, 02:05:44 PM »
Whatever happened to crystal films? And any of the fighters?