News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Jaunty trollops wanted.

• 6 Replies

Offline Dionysus

• God Member
  • Bushy moustache. Girl bait, pure bloody girl bait.
    • Dio's Femfight Community Message Board
Jaunty trollops wanted.
« on: October 26, 2010, 01:22:11 AM »
One rather spiffing chap with a rather impressive large bushy moustache from England, willing to view altercations of any type between busty attractive jaunty trollops. Will pay a fee of precisely £4.80 + bus fare and supply unlimited amounts of Battenberg cake plus a nice cup of tea as payment. If interested, please contact my Aunty Mavis on 020 7837 7324, (before 9pm).

Offline Brit_Brat1

• God Member
Re: Jaunty trollops wanted.
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2010, 07:48:23 AM »
One rather spiffing chap with a rather impressive large bushy moustache from England, willing to view altercations of any type between busty attractive jaunty trollops. Will pay a fee of precisely £4.80 + bus fare and supply unlimited amounts of Battenberg cake plus a nice cup of tea as payment. If interested, please contact my Aunty Mavis on 020 7837 7324, (before 9pm).

Unlimited supply of battenberg cake and just one cup of tea? No deal! Shame I didnt see this until after 9pm as Iam sure I could have negotiated five cups of tea.......... I am rather expensive on sugar tho, three spoons in every cup

Now the £4.80 + bus fare? What about train fare instead? The money sounds good but the travelling......... A first class ticket to London with unlimited underground now that would be a deal. Room for negotiation?

Brit

Offline Brit_Brat1

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2010, 12:44:51 AM »
Lol yeah wot KC said

the cost has gone up to £4.85p and rising by 5p per day!

Aunty Mavis will just have to cut back on her dolly mixtures to pay for it!

Brit 

Offline joe_brown

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2010, 03:49:10 AM »
Lol yeah wot KC said

the cost has gone up to £4.85p and rising by 5p per day!

Aunty Mavis will just have to cut back on her dolly mixtures to pay for it!

Brit  

How about £4.90 and lashings of ginger beer?
« Last Edit: October 27, 2010, 03:51:45 AM by joe_brown »

Offline Brit_Brat1

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2010, 09:14:54 AM »
Wow,

The offers are raising, £4.90 plus lashings of ginger beer! mmmmmm but what about the train ticket, unlimited underground and the battenburg cake? and just as an added extra, enticement just one bar of galaxy chocolate........ I would die for that!

Brit

Offline joe_brown

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2010, 12:56:46 PM »
Wow,

The offers are raising, £4.90 plus lashings of ginger beer! mmmmmm but what about the train ticket, unlimited underground and the battenburg cake? and just as an added extra, enticement just one bar of galaxy chocolate........ I would die for that!

Brit

Deal!

Offline Brit_Brat1

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2010, 09:14:38 AM »
Ohhhhhhhhhh the temptation!!!!!!

I really will hafta book a day in my diary its getting better by the day :D ...... betta than going to the Queen's tea party :)......... just dont forget the battenburg cake

Brit