News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

2022-09-11 Jade vs Amber (aka Santana) Topless catfight -real-

• 13 Replies

Offline axlvilla

• God Member
2022-09-11 Jade vs Amber (aka Santana) Topless catfight -real-
« on: September 09, 2022, 03:44:39 AM »
https://clfmx.blogspot.com/2022/09/2022-09-11-jade-vs-amber-real-catfight.html?m=1

{alt}

This Sunday we will record the start of a new era in CLF the real catfight between Jade and Amber!!!!
Jade with all her experience being the first queen of CLF puts in play a legacy against Amber the young promise that is already a reality being the Queen of catfight in Mexico,

With this fight CLF opens to organize more real and aggressive fights.

This fight promises to be epic! You can not miss it, send us a message if you want to sponsor the fight and be a witness before anyone else of an event that will mark a before and after in the catfight ambient in Mexico.

Offline lover.catfight

• God Member
Re: 2022-09-11 Jade vs Amber (aka Santana) Topless catfight -real-
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2022, 11:48:14 PM »
Any update on this?
Did it happen?
Please update.

Offline axlvilla

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2022, 01:44:21 AM »
The match is done and will be available in a few days

Offline axlvilla

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2022, 01:24:15 AM »
Nobody of this forum has seen yet the video? We need your opinion about our first real catfight match production, or if you have questions we want to improve our next matches

Offline cfbr

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2022, 02:06:31 AM »
Ok, I am going to be honest. Suite Fights being around for so long putting high quality products - both in fighting and production - for very reasonable prices, I always skip those producers charging $40 plus for fights. In this case, $55 is something I will never pay for a CF.

Maybe this is the reason no one has "seen it".

Offline axlvilla

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2022, 05:10:46 AM »
You are right maybe being in almost 2 days the 13th clip in all clips4sale must mean that no one is watching it.  :-\ we will try to do better for the next one

the price of 50 usd is for the complete set with 70 minutes of content there are 2 camera angles where you can watch the fight each at 19usd on gumroad and c4s apart you can have access to the video and others on Patreon at a very reasonable cost.

What is the opinion of those who have seen the fight?

Ok, I am going to be honest. Suite Fights being around for so long putting high quality products - both in fighting and production - for very reasonable prices, I always skip those producers charging $40 plus for fights. In this case, $55 is something I will never pay for a CF.

Maybe this is the reason no one has "seen it".

Offline Gitter73

« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2022, 06:47:28 PM »
I bought and just viewed the $20 camera 2 video. I cannot get sound, BUT the fight is a total winner from my perspective.They go for it. Real and intense. MOre please. Could someone advise me about the sound. Is it me or what?

Offline axlvilla

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2022, 07:52:41 PM »
Send us a message to luchafemenil@yahoo.com.mx please in order to verify this issue

I bought and just viewed the $20 camera 2 video. I cannot get sound, BUT the fight is a total winner from my perspective.They go for it. Real and intense. MOre please. Could someone advise me about the sound. Is it me or what?

Offline jimibuzz1382

« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2022, 02:20:43 PM »
Well done to both girls! They both fight hard and want to win. Very competitive action.

But you need to lose the wrestling ring, not a fan of having them for catfights. They block the camera, get in the way of the fight, and just make it look like wrestling than a real catfight. Just let them fight on a mat!

And would also like to see more sexier attire in future matches. :) But great to see a real catfight and hope you produce more of these style matches. Well done!!

Offline Gitter73

« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2022, 07:03:58 PM »
I am beginning to understand the sound issue now. There is not a lot of sound to go with then fury. This is the kind of fight that I want to see. 2 real women, giving a 100% effort. These two ladies did that!! Sign me up for more of these real deal matches. I wish a couple of other well known producers would use your model. The ring, I could do without. As long as the matches are this real and intense, I am it. Great ladies in this match!

Offline lover.catfight

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2022, 09:53:42 PM »
Great catfight from start to finish. Both girls came to fight for real. No fake things at all. Real and hard fought action.
Ring is OK for me (cam1). No problem at all. Mats would be also ok for next time, whatever the producer decides.
Attires looked sexy for me. If sexier for next time, better, but always topless.
Round timing is ok, but would prefer 20 minutes nonstop, more submissions wins, but 4x5 minutes each rounds is also ok.
Loved the idea of having several purchase options: full video, cam1,cam2,  pics only, etc.. I hate when forced to buy (and pay) for interviews, pre-matches, post-matches, BTS, etc. that don't like and don't watch. That is not the case. You pay for what you want. Great job!.
Would like to hear more trash talking, real screaming and groaning in next productions, but obviously that  depends on the ladies. 

Overall rate 9/10

Highly recommended!

Offline axlvilla

• God Member
Next real catfights CLF roster!
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2022, 12:23:54 AM »
We present to you the roster of girls available for real catfights, as you can see maybe clf has the largest cast to perform this kind of fights, so let us know which girls you want to see fight in our next matches!

send us a message and vote for your favorites!

https://clfmx.blogspot.com/2022/09/real-fights-clf-roster.html

{alt}

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2022, 04:40:29 AM »
Is it an even back and forth struggle or did one get squashed the whole match?