News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Sexy Woman vs Skinny Blonde---My Version

• 7 Replies

Offline jeff

• I love catfights!
Sexy Woman vs Skinny Blonde---My Version
« on: November 12, 2008, 07:39:10 AM »
Sorry it took so long to get back, but here I am. I hope you all enjoy this story based on a previous poll presented by Bikeman Rick.

OIL-WRESTLING TONIGHT!!! That's what I saw on the big white banner hanging from the awning of a night-club that I used to frequent in my younger, wilder days. It had been years since I had even thought about the place, but an unusual errand for a friend led me back here. Fate, I suppose, does exist and whatever plans I had had for the evening would have to wait, because I am a flat out sucker for sexy, slippery chicks wrestling around in next to nothing!
        The action for the most part (like always) didn't live up to my expectations. However there was one match that I will remember for a long time to come. It was the feature match of the night, billed as the Light-weight championship and it did not disappoint! The reigning champion was The Black Widow (Sexy Woman) and needless to say, she was completely dressed in black. Her beautiful face was partially hidden by her hooded cloak but she soon stripped down to a skimpy black thong bikini as she paraded around the ring, (a big square of blue plastic tarp with padding all around) and flaunted her equally beautiful body. The drunks in the crowd, me included, cheered wildly as the champ proudly showed off her championship belt in the middle of the ring.
        The challenger came out next -- The Lifeguard, (Skinny Blonde) and I was in love! This tanned little babe weighed maybe 100 Lbs. soaking wet, but she was all woman! The gorgeous blonde strutted around through the audience taking of her red shorts and white t-shirt, and I'm proud to say that I helped her take off her shirt and it is now one of my most prized souvenirs! The blonde was now wearing a skimpy white bikini and once she was drenched in oil, it was totally transparent. The brunette didn't out-weigh the blonde by much, but she did look like the clear favorite to win the match.
        I was completely taken by the blonde and I screamed myself hoarse in my support of this angel. The action of the match was intense, it certainly didn't seem fake like the other ones. There appeared to be real animosity between these two chicks and each was giving as good as she was getting! Face slaps and hair-pulling were mixed in with a magnificent array of wrestling holds and flips. Both women lost their tops after about 5 minutes and that solidified just how perfectly each woman was built.
        Neither woman could secure a 5 count pin although they each had many opportunities in the dominant position. No matter who was on her back, her opponent could not keep her pinned for the count. The match however was beginning to swing the brunette's way and the blonde looked exhausted. The Black Widow was going in for the kill as she hoisted The Lifeguard upon her right shoulder and appeared ready to body slam my blonde lovely. Amazingly, the blonde squirmed free and slid off of the brunette and got behind the champion. The blonde beauty spun the champ around and grabbed her in a front head-lock. In an instant, my girl clamped onto the brunette's bikini bottom and with cat-like quickness snapped her rival up and over flipping her onto her back in a devastating suplex move. The brunette was clearly dazed as the blonde casually walked over to stand above her fallen victim. The champion lay motionless except for the heaving of her superb, glistening bosom. With triumph in her eyes, The blonde placed her right foot squarely on the brunette's chest as the referee counted uninterrupted to five. The ref then raised the blonde's right arm in victory as a new Light-weight champion was crowned.

Offline bikemanrick

• God Member
  • High school C-Leader (18) Crushes Biker Chick (31)
Re: Sexy Woman vs Skinny Blonde---My Version
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2008, 08:14:50 AM »
Great story, Jeff.  Reminds me of the two girl mud wrestlers in the movie "Old School."

Rick

petelv

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2008, 01:36:10 PM »
Jeff ,  Thank you for this story.  It was excellent.

pete

Offline jeff

• I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2008, 04:57:29 AM »
Thanks for the positive feedback, guys. I'm glad you liked it. Hey Rick, I never heard of the movie "Old School", sounds like it has potential, any good? The best female fight I ever saw in a movie was the wrestling match in "Seven Magnificent Gladiators"! The movie sucked, but the wrestling match was very intense and appeared almost real.

Jeff

Offline bikemanrick

• God Member
  • High school C-Leader (18) Crushes Biker Chick (31)
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2008, 09:29:33 AM »
Jeff,

"Old School" is a comedy with Will Ferell and Luke Wilson.  There's a scene where an old man is getting ready to wrestle two women, one brunette and one blonde, who are about 105 pounds each.  The are both topless and sexy.  They're on the same team, but your story just reminded me of the movie.  The movie's hilarious, and I have it on DVD.

I never saw the movie you mentioned, but one of my favorites is "Cyclone" with Heather Thomas.  She dukes it out with another blonde as they jump off motorcycles.  Of course, I also liked the fight from the 80's movie "Hots" between two college chicks.  And Heather had a good fight with a black chick in one of "The Fall Guy" episodes.  just some memorable ones for me.  Oh, and some of the women's prison movies are good, too--like "Chained Heat."

Rick

petelv

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2008, 03:16:11 AM »
Are you writing more stories Jeff ?

Offline jeff

• I love catfights!
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2008, 05:29:16 AM »
I have more stories and interesting adventures to share if you would like me to.

petelv

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2008, 06:40:56 AM »
Jeff ,  Yes please if you would. post more.

pete