News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Model Samantha And Katy Perry: New Fashion Model Fight

• 0 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Model Samantha And Katy Perry: New Fashion Model Fight
« on: September 24, 2022, 05:41:05 AM »
{alt}

LADIES IN LEATHER: NEW FASHION MODEL CHALLENGE FOR KATY PERRY

THE POP PRINCESS FACES EBONY BEAUTY SAMANTHA IN AND OUT OF THE RING

By Nancy Fanciful, correspondent for CelebToday, your favourite classy catfight magazine for all things bitchy

Things did not go smoothly for pop singer Katy Perry (37) when she was challenged by an angry fashion model called Tracey who claimed that Katy had insulted her.
The stunning blonde won a beauty competition with Katy, then completed her rival's defeat by pinning her hand in an arm wrestling contest and mercilessly tearing her apart in the wrestling ring.
Soon after this, another fashion model working for a women's clothing company has come forward to challenge the pop princess.
Samantha (25), wants to test her strength on Katy, and the two women will compete in a beauty contest, arm wrestling match, and fight in the ring, just like Katy and Tracey had done before.
Katy told CelebToday she feels confident facing the tall ebony beauty: 'It will be a competition of getting voted the better looking Lady in Leather all over again, and this time I'll win. My leather outfit is the better one, and I'm more attractive than her. Then, I'll bend her pencil arms like twigs, at the arm wrestling table as well as in the ring.'
Samantha's predictions concerning the upcoming encounter, not surprisingly, differ from Katy's: 'Katy seems completely deluded. She will lose the beauty competition - I'll show her what it means to present a sexy look in a leather dress. And she hasn't seen me flexing my arms and legs yet. I'm going to squash her.'

CelebToday, on the day of the event, will keep you updated about the competition and fight with our live ticker.

SAMANTHA: 25 years, 5'9"

KATY: 37 years, 5'6"

Below: Samantha

{alt}

{alt}

Below: Katy

{alt}

Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.