News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

JenniN vs Brandiprowstls No ‘O’s or ‘KO’s Grudge Match: The Final Fall

• 1 Replies

Offline Brandiprowstls

• God Member
Okay, so the results of the poll are in and the people have spoken. To my utter dismay and total mystification it would seem that the vote has gone to Jenni!  So, in spite of a demand for a recount, not to mention the tears and the tantrums, here it is, the third and deciding fall in our epic battle, the ending where Jenni wins.  I guess democracy ain’t all its cracked up to be ;)

FALL 3

Brandi:
I’m stood in my corner watching you take a big drink and then splash water all over your tits like some corny erotic tv ad!  Meanwhile, I haven’t got a drop of water to drink.  I look back over to Angie who sits talking to one of the other girls.
“Angie, I need a drink!” I call over to her.  Once more she folds her arm, and this time crosses her legs and looks up and away.
“For fuck’s sake!” I mutter as I slide out of the ring, getting angry now.  I walk the few steps to her table and say, “Hey, is it too much to ask for a drink of water after the show I just put on for you guys?”
“Yeah, Brandi, you and your girl friend, who just also happens to be the referee, put on quite a show up there!” Angie retorts.   I scowl at her, but stay quiet.  “Where’s my kiss, Brandi?  A kiss for the other gal who helped you win the second fall?”  That does it.
“You think I’d kiss that mouth of yours?  I mean, just how many fucking blow jobs has it performed tonight?”  With that I snatch up the bottle of water from the table and head back to the ring.  But no sooner have I turned on my heels than I hear Angie growl “WHAT!?!?”  The crowd suddenly buzz excitedly. I need to turn around but I’m already too late!

Crash!  One of the old wooden chairs we have for the crowd explodes across the back of my shoulders like something from an old Western saloon bar fight!  The force of the blow propels me forwards a couple of steps…when I stop I try to stay on my feet, intending on spinning around…but my legs just buckle under me…I drop to my knees…and then fall flat on my face.

Angie is on me immediately. Stomping me with her stiletto heeled boots, back!…neck!…head!  “Bitch!  Fucking bitch!”  She’s screaming. After a stunned moment the other girls react, some of them getting hold of Angie and pulling her away.  Others though don’t agree and think Angie should be allowed to carry on dishing out her payback on me.  The club is soon in uproar and on the verge of meltdown as it looks like a mass fight is about to break out!

Then above all the screaming and threatening Kimmie’s voice rings out: “Ladies and gentlemen!  Please!  Please take your seats!  The third and deciding fall will commence momentarily!”

This gets their attention. The mayhem subsides as people break off from each other and start to settle back down into their places, chattering excitedly, fascinated to see how this match is going to end.

I look up, shaking my head to clear it. I feel wasted.  I can barely get up onto all fours and then push up to my feet.  Two of the girls help me roll back into the ring.  I stay down on one knee close to my corner, trying to recover.

“What are you doing?” I ask Kim.
“What are YOU doing, more like?  Why get involved with that poisonous bitch?  You nearly caused a riot!  I’m trying to get the crowd back on board, that’s what I’m doing!”  She gives me a furious glare and then announces: “Third and deciding fall!  Ring the bell!”

I can’t believe it. Neither of us are in any state to continue. And I still haven’t even managed to get myself a damn drink!

Jenni:
I'm slumped against my corner.  It's easier this way than trying to stand on my still trembling legs.  It feels like I'm in a fucking earthquake, they just won't stop shaking.  I'm trying to gulp down as much air as I can, my body feels like it's on fire after that brutal torture rack and slutting.  Why couldn't Brandi have opted for stools during the break periods like they do for boxers, even one of those shitty chairs the fans are sitting on would do right now with the way my body is behaving. My vision still a big foggy as I look around, the sound a dull buzz in my ears. The superplex off the top rope must have brain scrambled as it looks like you're yelling at someone.  I can't imagine why you would be yelling at someone unless it was to come and get my broken ass out of your ring.  But it doesn't seem like you're playing to the crowd and it doesn't seem like the person is happy either.  I wipe the sweat off my heaving tits as I try to make sense of the situation.  That challenge goes right out the window as their is a loud scream and an even louder crash.  Parts of something go bounding across the mat as you stagger forward before dropping to the mat.  The whole arena is wild at the incident and my hands continue to involuntarily drag the towel over my cum and sweat covered body.  Just staring out of my corner, my head tilted to the side, shaking it now and then to try to reset my brain and get my vision to focus.  Once it does I'm met by the craziest of views.  Angie. The same Angie who was hissing at me, whispering to you between falls and leading chants with the fans as you decimated me in the second fall...is now kicking the shit out of you as you lay on the mat.

As if this scene couldn't get any worse, the girls working tonight rush the ring, it's like a Braveheart scene.  Some appear to be encouraging Angie, the others pulling her off of you, trying to defend their nearly defenseless boss as you lay on the mat.  Finally separating you both, dragging Angie back to the corner and eventually out of the ring as she continues to hurl insults at you.   At least there weren't more chairs.  Though she couldn't have thrown one my way so I could take a fucking load off.

Kimmie is stomping around the ring, yelling for everyone to take their seats as she bends down to pick up pieces of chair and toss it out of the ring.  Your body moaning on the mat as she bends down to check on you, her hands roaming over your nearly naked body, caressing you as she sees if you are alright. It's clearly bedlam at the moment and she could easily end the fight here, though that could make things even worse (or do a full match again in this atmosphere...how would we ever top this?!), but instead she announces that the match will continue shortly.  There's a bit of a gleam in her eye when she says it and I can't tell if she's finally finding her feet with her new authority tonight or if she is so turned on she needs more.  Either way I take a swig of water from the bottle, doing anything I can to get my body and mind back in sync before she calls for the bell...
YT

Brandi:
I slump off the ropes and stagger towards you after the bell sounds.  There’s a bit of a hiatus. Neither of us is in a fit state to go on really and the crowd murmur expectantly. This is just the sort of situation they pay their money for…two desperate wrestlers, exhausted, hurt, worn down, but still determined to finish the other any way she can!

Kim looks on, hanging back, giving us the ring, doubt all over her face.  She’s wondering if she’s done the right thing but then she looks at the crowd, already settled back into the match and she knows she had no choice but to keep the pot boiling in the ring rather than outside it.  She’s just worried about what will happen now.  Whatever ensues, it’s going to be a grim battle now so she has to be fair and ultra diligent. Because at the end of this fall, she’s going to be leaving with the wrestler who wins it!  And that fact has unleashed the devil inside her and there’s an evil glint in her eyes.  She’s more than a little turned on by the prospect of throwing herself at the winner of this torrid match and helping her celebrate. The post match sex is going to be amazing. Even more so if the loser has to watch!

Of course, we’re both ignorant of her thoughts right now.  We’re totally focused on surviving for now and then coming through to prevail over our love rival. And only prevailing totally over her is good enough for us now.  She has to be wrecked, destroyed, broken.  Kimmie and all the jeering leering morons watching have to be in no doubt which one of us is most woman…and then Kimmie will make her choice.

And surprise surprise. For once, It looks like my luck is in at the start of this final deciding fall. You’re even slower to react to the bell than me and have hardly left your corner when I bowl into you, my big black boots clomping loudly on the rickety ring boards as I almost fall into you.  I don’t have a lot of physical or mental energy to formulate some fancy move so I just bundle you back onto the ropes, arching you back over the top one, my left hand in your hair, my right hand pressed onto your face.  “I hate you, Jenni!  God, how I hate you!” I gasp as I lean on you, the ropes trembling, the turnbuckles creaking noisily as they take our weight.  “I’m gonna fuck you up! Fuck you up real bad for messing with my girlfriend!”  I press you back over the rope a little further as the increasingly excited crowd yell encouragement to both of us and Kimmie readies herself to intervene.
Yt

Jenni:
The whole club is crazy.  People shouting, chairs hurling, Angie taking what might be her final paycheck out of your ass.  But Kimmie gets everyone under control again.  She's come a long way since the beginning of the match when she was so timid about her job for tonight.  Now she's got a gleam in her eye and some pep in her step.  I don't think I've ever seen her like this.  Maybe when she found out you were taking matches away from me, but this is a different look than then.  She doesn't even care that she's half hanging out of her ripped top.  A detail my eyes have seemed to notice and locked on to.  She's always looked good, but in that tiny outfit, with that sheen of sweat glistening from the ring lights, she looks positively amazing....

*DING DING DINNNGGGGGGGGGGG**

The crowd settles back in as Kimmie calls for the bell.  The last two falls have been knock down drag out humiliation for both of us and it can only get worse from here.  The buzz is still going strong in the club so much so that between that and my staring at Kimmie I didn't hear the bell.  My attention finally snaps back as your heavy black boots stomp across the ring, raising my hands up as you reach me, grunting as you shove me back against my corner, body arching, my perky tits thrust out as my arms go over the top rope.  Kimmie watching as she moves in a bit from her position across the ring.  Struggling as you gasp and hiss at me as the ropes jiggle, the board creaking.  My hands trying to go to your own face as your hand on my chin forces my head back, making me look up at the lights. "Uggghhhhh, fuck you bitch." I pant, "If you were good enough for her she never would have caught feelings for me." I say through gritted teeth as I try to get my wobbly legs to comply under me, my hand going to your chin, the other to your chest as Kimmie moves in.  "Alright you two, out of the fucking corner!  Let's see some action!" She yells that gleam in her eye even brighter...
YT

Brandi:
A little unsettled murmur goes through the crowd as we struggle grimly in the corner, pawing at each other’s faces, talking emotional trash to each other.  And Kimmie has sensed that we need to move the action along and is urging us out of the corner. 

So I slip my hands off you and take the wrist of the hand that is on my chin, as I step back away from you.  I extend your arm out and bend your hand back towards you, torquing your wrist hard.  And there it is, a standing wrist lock, easy as pie!  I jerk your arm, working the hold and stomp my boot down on the ring boards hard for effect, the clattering noise reverberating all around the small club.  I look at you and smile.  You’re not enjoying this one bit. A painful technical hold coming in the midst of all that desperate brawling, is the last thing you need.  It’s hard to fight the pain when you’re tired and worn down. The hurt just saps you even more!

“Yaaaa!” I yell as I suddenly twist around, keeping control of that wrist, as I duck under, rotating your arm at the shoulder so that your elbow is now pointing upwards and the hold is now working wrist, elbow and shoulder joints.  I jerk on the arm with my double handed grip, stomp my boot once more and try to lever your downwards, hoping that you will go with me to mitigate the agony in your arm and sink to your knees.  Having you on your knees in the middle of the ring with Kimmie watching seems like a hot idea to me.  Letting her see me using some skilful technical wrestling to control and dominate you won’t exactly hurt either!  I narrow my eyes, go up on my tiptoes for extra leverage and try to guide you towards genuflection!
Yt

Jenni:
Grunting and groaning in the corner as we try to claw  each other, both arching back as both of us get a hand in the face, muffling our snarls a bit as the fans start to make noise.  But it's nowhere near the level it was the last two wild falls, though clients cumming on wrestlers and wrestlers getting slutted out in the ring will do that to an audience.  Kimmie senses that things need to pick back up and orders us out of the corner.  We're both glaring and snarling at one another trying to secure our dominance in the most primal of ways, things looking more like a catfight at the moment than a wrestling match.  "Brandi!  Jenni!  Out of the corner, come on girls, let's see some action!" she yells to us as if we haven't been doing that this whole fucking time. 

We slowly start to move out of the corner, but after the last round I can't keep my hands off of you, squeezing your tit as I mash my had against your face as you back up, smirking as I think I can push this advantage.  That is until your hand grabs my wrist, "Uggghhhhhh" grunting as you pull it from your face as you push out to the side, my nails dragging across your chest as I can't keep a hold of your breast, wincing as you pull my arm out to the side giving it a hard yank.  "AAAAAHHHH" crying out in pain as you  grab my wrist with both hands, keeping it far out to the side as I reach for it with my free hand. "UGGGGHHHH" crying out as you jerk my arm and stomp your boots, my tits and ass bouncing along with the boards, my legs jiggling as my body doubles over, giving the fans a new reason to cheer as my tight round ass juts outs as you lead me around the ring by my arm.

You let out a yell as you slip under my arm rotating and twisting again before bringing your hands down in a brutal yank again, "AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH" crying out as the pain shoots through my whole arm up through my shoulder.  Through pain clenched eyes I can see Kimmie staring, the legal hold giving her nothing to yell about, instead an impressed look washes over her face.  It seems not many in the club were expecting some technical wrestling in the third fall or at least at the beginning of it given what all we've been through.  "Oh wow, that's textbook" I can her her whisper, not sure if it's directed at you or just for herself as I struggle in the grueling hold.  "UGGGGGHHHHHHHHH" crying out as you jerk my arm again, this time pulling down further on my wrist, your boots shuddering the boards as my body dips, it would be hard to avoid what you are going for if my legs didn't feel like jello still from two massive orgasms in the ring tonight.   Shaking as my pride tries to overrule my body, trying to keep me on my boots, but you lift my arm high again and with a wicked smile bring my arm down roughly again, both boots stomping hard this time as you put your weight behind it,  "AAAAAHHHHHH" crying out as my legs give out, forced to my knees in the middle of the ring as you and Kimmie stand over me...
YT

Brandi:
“YESSSS!  THATS IT BITCH!  YOU KNOW YOUR PLACE! DON’T YOU?”  I beam as you sink to your knees in the centre of the ring. 
“YAAAAH!”  I torque that arm a little more, loving your pained filled response.  Kimmie is hovering around us but she is officiating some clean technical wrestling for once and so says nothing. But I can see she is liking this, admiring my skill as I show her I can do pure wrestling with the best of them.  And to say I’m not full of myself right now would be a lie so….
“Look at her!”  I say to Kim.  “Look at her. On her fucking knees for me!  Is this who you were going to leave me for?  Really?  HER?”  Just the thought of that happening makes me fucking furious so I abandon pure wrestling for something a little more primitive.
“Fucking bitch!” I growl as I pivot on my left leg and swing my right boot up into your tits with a nasty smack!  I do it again!  AND AGAIN!
And it’s all legal. So Kim does nothing. In fact I think she loves it!!

Having shaken you up a little I decide it’s time to transition into something else. I know this hurts but with so much at stake you probably wouldn’t submit to this even if I was ripping your arm out of its socket.  So I bring your arm around and down, forcing it up your back in a hammer lock as I get in front of you and drop my ass down into your lap.  Then with you on your knees, your arm forced up your back, I lock my big fishnet covered thighs around your waist and trap you in a front body scissors, my leather covered kitty nestling deliciously against your firm tight tummy.  I cross my boots behind you, lock ‘em out at the ankles and SQUEEEEZZZZEEEE!  Wanting you to feel the power of my thighs!  Wanting Kimmie to see you feeling the power of my thighs!  The crowd murmuring with approval as the champion gives you a wrestling lesson!
Yt

Jenni:
The crowd roaring as I drop to the mat.  Your cries filling the ring eliciting another loud cheer from the club patrons as you tower over me. "UGGGGHHHHHHH" grunting in pain as you torque my arm again, working my joints in the technical hold.  My free hand can't reach you so instead I try to reach for the ropes that might as well be miles away as you continue to scream, this time at Kimmie, drawing her attention to my kneeling struggling body.  Her face is flushed though I'm not sure it's at your words, but more in admiration of the skill you are showcasing at the moment.  Though skill quickly turns to primal passion again as you bring your leg up, using your heavy black boots to your advantage again as you slam them into my heaving bare tits,
"UGggggghhhhhh...U gggggghhhh.UGGGGHHHHHHH" coughing and moaning as each hard kick flattens my tits against my chest, throbbing as they bounce, I can feel Kimmie's eyes locked on them as I try to stay upright on my knees.

Trying to fight the pain in my arm, shoulder, and tits as you jerk my arm again, pulling it back behind me into technical hammer lock, struggling and groaning as you continue to work my shoulder.  But then you do something unexpected.  Your body slipping around in front of me again, your black booty shorts dropping into my lap as I fight to stay kneeling, bringing you down to my level, I see the wicked grin on your face all too late as your legs snake around my petite waist.  Flashbacks from the first round come rushing back in my head as your fishnet clad thighs press against my sides, I open my mouth to say something, but your boots lock and all that comes out is a loud long rush of air, "UGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH."  My body shudders as you once again showcase your killer legs, the fans up on their feet as I shake in your tight grip.  Your crotch pressed tightly against my undulating abs as my chest heaves, my lips parted as I desperately try to suck in any air I can.  Shoulder throbbing as you tug on my arm, pain and panic are all over my face as Kimmie stands over us staring almost in awe at the wicked hold.  Shaking as I struggle, my mind racing, trying to survive this hold, my free hand moving to your pretty face, this time not to push at your chin, but to claw at it, desperately needing to escape your dreaded grip...
YT

Brandi:
My black leather boots creak deliciously as I flex them, causing my big thighs to crush your hour glass waist, the one of which I am so jealous.  I’m clinging to that arm too.  The hammerlock is my means of balance and quite a bit of my upper body weight is hanging on that arm. 
“Does it it hurt, bitch?” I growl at you through gritted teeth. “Oh I bet it does?  I bet you’re thinking about quitting right now.  Pretty gals are always quitters when it comes down to it!”
I look over to Kimmie.  “Ask her, ref!  Ask her if she wants to quit!”

Kim slides in, sinks to one knee.  Her eyes are wide as saucers.  She’s fucking loving this!  “Well, Jenni, do ya, do ya wanna quit?”

You don’t even look at her. You seem lost in a desire to escape this, like a frightened rabbit with no way out.  Your abs are pumping in and out with distress and it feels absolutely gorgeous on my crotch as I press my leather shorts tightly into your belly, whilst my tits rest on top of yours, your nipples scraping over the underside of my sweaty boobs.  This is when the wrestling gets sexy. This is when you have to dig deep emotionally and just out sex the other bitch!

Yeah right!  I’m working your gorgeous body, we’ve both cum already and we wreak of sex and sweat!  This is too fucking gorgeous. “Aaafuckk!”  I let out a little moan, the pleasure distracting me from the job in hand.

And it’s at this moment that you take your chance!  Your free hand snakes up from below. I can smell it as it plants on my face.  Then your claw my eyes!

“AAAAYYYIIIIIEEEEEE!!!  FUCKINGGGGG BEEEOOTTCCHH!”  I want to pull your hand away and the reflex action makes me lose the hammerlock and with it my stability. I fall back, leaning on one elbow, my other hand on my face, my legs still loosely around your middle but no longer an effective scissors.   “My eyes!  What the fuck!  She clawed my eyes!”

“No more of that Jenni, okay?  I know this is a grudge match but no more to the eyes, understand!”  Kim is trying to be stern but she knows how much is at stake here.  And in any case, I’m sure you’re not even listening to her!
Yt

Jenni:
My nearly naked body shudders and squirms between your fishnet clad thighs.  Your boots creak behind me as my arm is pulled between my shoulder blades as you tug it hard as you growl your taunts at me. "UNNGGGHHHHH....Unnggggghhhhh..." my moans muffled through clenched teeth as you play your psychological game, trying to get me to submit.  You scream for Kimmie to check on me, to ask if I want to quit.  This isn't like previous times, where Kimmie has been hesitant about asking, nervous about being in the middle and having the power to end a fall.  No, this time she slides in quickly, making sure she has a great view of the action, I'm sure she has that gleam in her eye again.  I can practically tell how much her face is flushed as she asks me almost too excitedly if I want to quit.  I don't know what is worse at this point, how much you are enjoying this or how much Kimmie is.  I can't even look at her, my mind can't focus on anything but the pain.  Your leather shorts pumping against my undulating abs, my chest heaving as your girls slap down against mine with each hard pump, my nipples dragging across your girls as I squirm.

I can feel how much you are enjoying this, hearing how much Kimmie is enjoying this, the whole club roaring letting me know they are also enjoying the punishment you are putting me through.  They cheered so loud when I covered your tits in client cum, but that feels like years ago in this grueling match.  You played the wear down game early in the second fall and you are doing it again here.  My body trembling with each squeeze, I need to do something or things could be all over soon.  And that's when my hand finds your pretty face.

You're too focused on the hold to react right away and I take full advantage of that as my nails drag down your features.  The club is filled with your screams followed by the gasps of Kimmie and the crowd.  I let out a long moan as your legs loosen around my waist.  Your hand leaving my arm as you drop to the mat using them to clutch your own face.  I kneel on the mat taking a much needed breath as Kimmie stands over me, admonishing me of my desperate tactic. 

I give her a sort of nod trying to show I heard her so she won't get in my way with another warning as my hands move from between your legs  to your body, pushing you over onto your belly with a grunt.  My ass waving to the crowd as I try to scamper onto you as quickly as I can in my drained state.  I need to push this advantage, but fuck do I need to catch my breath.  My thong covered crotch settling on your lower back, my ass rubbing against the swell of yours as I lean forward, reaching over you as my hands go to your face again.  Kimmie watching closely, ready to warn me again, but my hands slide down for your chin, trying to lock my hands under it and pull back in a camel clutch.  Looking to control you and make you suffer while I do my best to recover what I can and pull myself back into this match as I pull hard on your chin...
YT

Brandi:
Shit I can’t see!  And as the old school heel adage says, ‘if you can’t see, you can’t wrestle!’  So I’m suddenly vulnerable and we’re not messing around any more!  We’re both too exhausted, to hurt and too emotional to play about!  You’re on me instantly, taking your chance from the cheap move you have just been allowed to get away with!  You roughly shove me over onto my front, my sweaty bare tits, making a double damp imprint on the filthy canvas.  I grunt as you weight comes onto me, your naked ass cheeks smeared onto my vinyl covered ass.  And I can feel you working hard to get a hold on me now, your breathing heavy and anxious.

No no no!  Your hands are on my chin, gripping my lower jaw.  Fucking bitch is going for a camel clutch!  I tuck my arms under me so you can’t reach for them and set up a full clutch, with my arms trapped over your thighs.  Given the state of my back after all the time I spent twisted across that metal chair, that would be it for me….finished….done!  So I keep my forearms close to my tits, as from from you as possible. But your still have the mount. And you still have my head!

“AARRGGGHHHH!”  I growl in protest as you haul back on my chin and force me up and back.  I plant my hands on the mat to take some of my weight, but my head is bent right back and I’m looking up at the ring lights once more as you compress the vertebrae in my neck and lower back! 

“Aawwwffuuckk!” I moan in real pain and total fucking dismay.  I can’t believe it!  You’ve turned this match in a moment!  Just one cheap track move and I’m in trouble. The crowd pop with excitement at the turnaround. Just when they thought the were about to watch me grind out another brutal win, they are now witnessing a total change in fortune for both of us.  They have paid to see two scantily clad women put each other through all kind of pain and anguish and they are liking the fact that we are giving them their money’s worth!

Kimmie is shocked as well. She moves around to my head checking out the vicious neck crank you have slapped on me.  “That’s okay, Jenni.  That’s legal.  Nasty but legal. So wrestle on!”  She says, with relish, her eyes twinkling with lust. I honestly don’t think she cares who wins now. She’s so far gone.  She just wants to fuck the winner with the sweat of the battle and the smell of her vanquished opponent still on her!

And right now it looks like you she will be fucking! 
“Argghh!  Argghhh!”  I’m whimpering in pain. You really wrecked my back in that first fall but I managed to deny you any chances to work it some more in fall two!  But here you are right back on it first chance you got, you nasty bitch!  I want to bring my hands up to pry your hands away from my chin, but I dare not risk putting my arms in range and you forcing them over your thighs as you squat down on me.

Certainly Kimmie thinks this might be it, right here!  “Oh my God Brandi!  I know you’re hurting real bad!  Do you wanna submit, hon?  Just say the words sweetie and I’ll stop this!”

Yeah right!  And then you’ll fuck Jenni right here in the ring in front of me! I think to myself.

“F…fuck…fuck you, Kim!” I hiss through my tightly clenched jaw.  “And Jenni her too!”
Yt

Jenni:
Panting as I sit on your back, hearing your cries as I try to grip your chin, your body squirming under me, your arms tucking in as I try to set the hold.  I grit my teeth, you know what I'm going for and your making it hard for me to get it locked in.  If you are going to make it hard then I'm going to make it hard on you I think as I pull back on your chin.  A much louder cry escapes your lips as your body arches under me.  The fans letting out a roar.  They almost seem to forget how they were just cheering for you squeezing me tightly in the middle of the ring.  Now letting me know how much they appreciate the half locked on sexy hold. 

Kimmie quickly moves in, staring intensely as I pull back harder.  Her face is still flushed and she has a bit of a smile on her face as she notes the legal hold and tells us to continue.  It's much better to be in this position while Kimmie is watching.  Taking her in as she checks and checks again, though I swear she just wants to be closer to the action. My sweaty body grunting with effort as I ride your body, tugging on your chin, I'm trying to work you as hard as I can, but I need to save some energy as your scissors were almost the end of me.  Despite that you are still moaning hard which makes me quiver against you.  Kimmie is now in your face, checking on you.

Though it wasn't how she was checking on me when I was in your scissors, simply asking if I want to quit.  She's comforting you.  Feeling for you, telling you that she'll make me stop if she quits, that it's okay, that you've been hurt. Where the fuck was this sort of sympathy for me when you were grinding your leather shorts against my abs, your black boots creaking behind me drowned out by my moans? 

You're straining under me has your ass slapping against mine which sends a shudder up my spine, biting my lips as I grind my thong covered crotch against your back harder.  My tits bouncing as I ride you in the middle of the ring as I tug on your chin, but all I get for my efforts is a few choice words growled from your lips...and Kimmie gets a few too.  Your words reminding me that you are never going to submit to me in this hold, your arms under you and I'm not going to risk reaching for them to try to lock the clutch in properly.  I need to do something else and then a sly smile crosses my lips.  My hands giving your chin one more hard, my hands sliding down your arched body, gripping your bouncing breasts in each hand, feeling your stiff nipples rubbing against my palms as I let my nails do my dirty work for the second time today.  Digging them in as I use them to pull on your upper body, knowing this is even less effective in bending you, but much more effective at humiliating you as I start to really rock my hips, my ass slapping back against yours over and over again as I really ride you hard.

My own moans mixing with yours as your shuddering squirming body feels fantastic against my thong covered crotch. The fans letting me know how much they appreciate the change as the club gets really loud, almost drowning out our moans as Kimmie moves in again for a very very close look.  "It's legal, Jenni, you can keep going." she says, but again she bends down to check on you with concern. "Are you alright Brandi?  I know her claws are sharp, are you alright?  Is it too much, sweetie, I can stop this if it is." I pump my hips, scowling at her concern as my hands squeeze your orbs tightly.  I give you one more tug before my hands leave your aching tits, gripping your shoulders as I thrust my hips and push hard, trying to shove you face and chest first into the mat hard.  "Oh no!  This isn't over, bitch!" I hiss, seeing red now...
YT

Brandi:
You’re putting everything into the neck crank, your breath coming in heavy pants, not to mention you grinding your crotch into my vinyl clad ass cheeks like the dirty horny bitch that you are, letting me know you are enjoying hurting me like this, enjoying Kimmie seeing you hurting me like this. Although to be fair the little poppet does seem genuinely concerned for me here, but of course my paranoia won’t let me see it this way. I’ve worried for a long time about how fickle and flighty she is.  She loves to be dominated so it’s a pretty safe guess that whichever one of us is on top, that’s the one she desires at that time. It’s your time right now, but I’m grimly holding out, hoping that will change and the pendulum of this insane match will swing back in my favour.

But that there pendulum hasn’t reach it’s full extent of travel towards you yet it seems, as you go for a transition. First your right hand goes to my right tit and clamps on, nails dug in.  Then your left does the same.  Fuckkkk!  A tit held camel clutch!  You evil fucking bitch!!!

“AAAAAYYYYIIIIIEEEEEE!!!”  I scream out loud, trapped in this wicked hold!  My mind races!  I know this hurts. It hurts sooo bad!  It feels like my tits are being torn off my rib cage!  God knows what damage you are doing here! 

Kimmie is down on one knee in front of me.  “It’s legal Jenni, keep going!” She purrs, fucking loving it!  She’s asking me if I’m alright. Saying she can stop it if it’s “too much.”  You’d love it if I said yes, I know.  I can feel you grinding that filthy pussy of yours on my ass, really getting a cheap thrill from working me over!

“Aargh!  It hurts!” I whine as look at Kim!  “It hurts!  Fuck her!  I won’t quit!”  I’m out of my mind with the pain.  You’re ruining my tits, ripping the tender flesh, bruising them. I’ve taken so much in this match and I’m close to the end of my tether.  We both are.  I might just have to tell Kimmie I’ve had enough.  I might just have to quit right here!

“UUUFFFFFF!!”  Suddenly you fling me face first into the mat.  My sore tits mulch under me and the pain takes my breath, makes me feel sick.  I shiver a little.  Hurt, worn down, close to breaking.  My legs twitch, my boots shuffle as I try to push up onto all fours but my arms have way and I flop down onto my face.

Kimmie is in quickly, her hand up to signal for you to pause.  She knows this might be it for me.  Such a long hard fight, such wicked prolonged punishment. “Brandi, can you continue?  Want me to call it?  Wanna quit?”
I look up at her, teary eyed.  “Fu…fuck off!”  I gasp in disgust at her.
“I’ll take that as a no then shall I?” Kim says, smirking mischievously.  Then she looks at you, angry, eager to get at me.  “Oh my, well I guess that means we keep going.  Wrestle on Jenni!” She says with a wicked little smile.
Yt

Jenni:
Your cries drowning out the roar of the crowd as I work your proud tits in the clutch.  I don't even care that I don't have it locked in properly as your shuddering body tells me it's more than enough.  My ass slapping against yours as I hump and grind against your back, moaning at the touch of your body against mine and the pain I'm putting you through.  But your one tough bitch which has me slamming you down onto the mat.  Kimmie moving in quickly as she waves me off.  I'm not happy about that.  I'm not happy with the way she seems concerned for you now.  Her hands trailing lightly over your body, almost caressing you as she asks if you've had enough.  I stand over you, my hands on my hips, my own girls heaving, covered in sweat, as I try to catch my breath.  "Yeah, she does.  Stop the match Kimmie, this bitch doesn't have anything left." I smirk as the crowd roars at my words.  Kimmie leans in asking you again as you look up and grunt a guttural curse that I'm not sure which one of us it is meant for.  Kimmie looks from you to me the gleam in her eye never leaving as she calls for the match to continue to another loud pop from the fans. 

I had come here tonight for one reason, but after the last fall you have given me about a dozen new reasons to torture you tonight and as you lay at my feet another wicked smile spreads across my face.  My hands still on my hips as I use my boot to roll your moaning body over onto your back.  Staring down at you, looking over your red claw marked tits, admiring my handy work.

"Still proud of those big tits, Brandi?" I hiss down at you.  Poking your thigh with the toe of my boot, "How about those fucking legs, huh?" I growl.  "Always so cocky, always showing them off!" yelling as I step back towards your torso, reaching down, my hand going for your sweat matted hair, pulling you slightly up off the canvas as I drop down, my ass jiggling as it hits the mat, spreading my legs as I pull you towards me, smirking all the way as I slide a leg over your heaving girls, the other behind your back.  Taking it slow, letting you take in every moment as my pink boots meet, locking at the ankles as my thigh presses firmly against your aching breasts.  "Well what do you think about my legs, bitch?!" I snarl as I lean back, tossing my hair back, almost posing for the fans.  My own leather boots creaking as I SQUEEZE!
YT

Brandi:
You’re stood there, cocky, eager, hungry to get at me as Kimmie enforces a momentary pause and when you get the signal to carry on you swarm all over me once more.  You roughly roll me over with a rough shove of your boot and I  flop onto my back, my mauled and scratched tits clearly visible now for all to see.  Kimmie winces. So do some of the girls in the crowd. But you seem thrilled by the state of them. Then mouth running as always you prod me with your boot once more.  This time in the thigh.  My thighs are good, I’m proud of them, the product of many squats in the gym, they have proved the undoing of many of my opponents. So the fact that you are now mouthing off about them worries me. Where are you going with this? What nasty move do you have in mind?

I don’t have to wait long to find out as you raise my upper body by my hair and scooch in next to me, one leg going under me, arching my body upwards a little.  You have a wicked smile on your face because you know that by now I will have realised your intentions. So, like the evil bitch you are, you draw out setting up the move.

“No!  Oh god! No!  Not my tits again, bitch! Not my fucking tits!” I wail as you oh so lovingly swing your outside leg over my chest, set your thigh oh so carefully across my heaving breasts and then oh so daintily put one gleaming sexy pink leather boot around the other, crossing them tightly at the ankles.  I turn my head to the side to stare at them, startled by the creaking of the pink leather as you tighten up the breast scissors!

“OOHHHFFFUUUCCCKKK!” I groan as your flexed thighs crush my damaged tits, pancaking them into my rib cage as the air is forced from my lungs. My hands come up to find some relief, pawing at your thighs at first and then fingers prying at the flesh. But your thighs are hard, well muscled and I’m weary and exhausted so I’m sure this hurts but not enough to make you open your legs for me! 

Kim is in quickly as always. She’s been so turned on for a while now, ever since this match turned nasty. One of her lovers is working over the other, really sticking it to her now and the horny little blonde finds that sooo hot.

“Fuck!  This is sexy . This is really sexy!”  I can hear the lust in Kim’s voice.  “Do you wanna give it up Brandi?”

I can’t talk right now, but I shake my head as best I can. Then looking around, wild eyed, I try another escape ploy.

I arch my head back, neck muscles bulging as I plant my own black boots and try to bridge, my black vinyl covered crotch thrusting up desperately, straining belly muscles quivering.  I’m hoping to unsettle you, dislodge your legs, anything to ease the agony you are putting on me.  But I’m holding your legs up as well as my own weight and my body core is shattered. I hold the bridge for a while and then flop down with a soft moan. 

I kick my legs up!  Another escape attempt. My boots clatter on the ring boards. Another one.  And another.  But the scissors holds tight, those thighs wrecking my tits, the pink boots creaking with the strain as you flex the hold.

“Mmmm…I don’t  think she can get out of this,” Kimmie purrs to you. “You’re gonna destroy her tits, aren’t you?”  I look in horror as you just smirk back at her. Your killer breast scissors clamped on tight!  “Mmm…destroy her tits until she can’t continue…Aawww that’s so hot!”  Kim shuffles across to you on her knees and leans in to kiss you on the lips.  I’m still trapped in the scissors, hurting like fuck!  And she’s making out with you already. Confident she knows who is coming out on top now in this torrid match.  Then with a naughty grin she throws one leg across you in a semi mount, taking your head in her hands and guiding your face to her crotch clad in the black wet look leggings she is wearing. She lets out a throaty giggle as you nuzzle her crotch, arousing her some more, getting her ready for the post match celebration. The crowd are going crazy. And all the time you keep me locked in that tit scissors, hurting me, draining me!

Teasingly, Kim eases herself off you!  “You need to finish her first!” She hisses, looking across at my agonised tortured face.  I look across at you. But your eyes are elsewhere. And there’s a nasty smile on your face.  I follow your gaze to one corner and I shocked to see the top turnbuckle stripped of its old well worn pad, the naked bare metal gleaming sinisterly under the ring lights.  Someone has removed the pad whilst we were all in our different ways so preoccupied just now!  Then I look beyond the corner post to the table where Angie now sits, one leg crossed over the other, short skirt riding high on her thighs, a grim smile on her heavily made up face.  In her left hand she holds the straps to the leather covered pad which dangles down in her grasp.  My mouth falls open as I see her nod to you and then yell, “Do it!  Wreck her tits!”
Yt

Jenni:
The club is a mix of shock and awe as I slowly, confidently lock my thighs around your mauled hurting breasts.  Your cries grow, drowning out some of the patrons as my ankles meet, the leather of my boots creaking as I start to apply pressure.  Smiling and arching my body for the fans, all eyes locked on us as you wail, your proud tits mushroomed against my leg as they press against your ribs.  Your head turning as you look from my boots to my face to my thighs as your hands paw and pry at them.  I try to pose as best I can as you squirm and shudder between my thighs, Kimmie moving in quickly to check on you.  Asking if you want to give up, but not before commenting on the brutal an humiliating position I have you in.  My legs might not be as strong as yours, but I'm no slouch in the scissors department, but through gritted teeth you shake your head that you refuse to submit as you plant your own boots and bridge.  I grit my teeth and squeeze, trying to hold on to you as you arch, I have you really good and I need to keep you here if I'm going to win this fall, this match, and Kimmie.  The crowd cheering as you kick your sexy strong legs up off the mat again and again attempt after attempt to escape.  But no matter how you try, your body always slumps back to the mat between my thighs.

I'm smiling wickedly at you as I watch you struggle again and again to escape, seeing the panic now as I put you in a hold that is surprisingly not a signature move of yours.  Though this would be even more humiliating if it was.  Kimmie also seems to realize this as she comments on what I'm doing and your failure to get free.  I want to reply, but I want to focus on you, weakening between my legs, but you are still a wrestling veteran and the crafty fucking owner of this club and I need to pay attention to that...or I try until Kimmie's lips meet mine. "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" moaning in surprise into her mouth, feeling her tongue wrestling mine.
The fans going wild now as we kiss deeply as you struggle next to us.  Panting as she pulls back, an even more wicked grin on her face than mine as she throws a leg over me.  I tense wondering what is happening, if this is a double cross or something.  And then her hands guide my face between her thighs, "Mmmmmppphhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" moaning as she rocks her hips, grinding her leggings covered crotch against my pretty face.  My body shuddering, my legs loosen, but don't let go as her excitement washes over me, her damp leggings rubbing against my mouth and nose as she teases me with thoughts of what's to come.  The fans absolutely wild at this sight, all eyes in the club on us as Kimmie moans playfully as she humps my face...Well not every eye. 

I gasp as Kimmie climbs off me, biting my lip as I stare up at her, no longer the timid girl from before this match, as she tells me that's the only taste I get until the match is finished.  I nod, turning my attention to you, but my eye catches something else, someone else and widen.  It's Angie.  She's up on the apron in your corner.  I knew this whole thing was a set up, I knew she was working for you this whole time, I knew she wouldn't let you lose.

Glaring at her as I watch her untying the padding from the corner, waiting for an attack.  But it doesn't come.  She gives me a big grin, twirling the straps as she hops down and takes her seat.  Is this bitch helping me?  I smile as I see what she's doing.  I don't need help, but I won't say no if it shows up.  Your pained face catches my eyes and follows them.  You see the exposed ring post and then Angie. 

I only give you a moment to let that sink in before my legs uncoil from your chest.  Pushing up to my feet, I reach down for your hair again, tugging you as I drag you towards my corner, making you crawl a bit for the fans and the working girls to see.  Slowly dragging you up, pushing your body against my corner, the exposed steel across the ring from us. "You never should have gotten in the ring, bitch." I hiss as I press my body against you.  My hips meeting yours, thong pressing against your leather shorts, my belly against yours, my heaving tits mashed against your damaged girls, my stiff nipples dragging across them as I take a moment to grind against you, giving the club a show and letting you feel almost every inch of the woman who is going to beat you tonight.  "Kimmie is going to be mine tonight..." I whisper into your ear as I hump you, "Maybe your club will be mine soon too."  a wicked grin on my face.  I press my body firmly against yours, arching you against the corner as I grab your arm.  Stepping back on my boots as I tug, twisting us as I pull, trying to send you racing across the ring and tits first into the unpadded steel....
YT

Brandi:
It seems that the only person in the whole club not aware of the desperate situation right now, is the only person who can prevent what’s about to happen and a possible serious injury, an that’s Kimmie, the referee. 
“No…no…stop!” I gasp as you eagerly slide out of the scissors, walk me to the corner on all fours  and begin to haul me to my feet by the hair.
“Brandi, is that it?  Are you done?  Do you quit?” Asks Kim all excited, loving her role now, but suffering from the tunnel vision of wanting to see one lover break the other up close and personal.
I’m shaking my head, trying to gesture to the opposite corner but Kimmie is totally focused on us right now, that’s all that matter to her you, all she can see.  “Wrestle on, Jenni,” she calls out and the huge cheer that gets from the crowd doesn’t seem to make her wonder what’s wrong one bit!

I cringe with shame as thrust yourself against me in the corner, putting on a little show for the crowd, mocking me, humiliating me as you actually use your erect nipples to hurt me tender tits, whilst your crotch to crotch thrusts are treacherously arousing for me. 

But I know all this is just the prelude to what comes next!  I’m shaking my head, knowing there is nothing I can do to stop this!

Well there is one thing.  If you give me the chance.  Obviously you are intent on whipping me across the ring to the opposite corner and you’ll want to do it with lots of force so I don’t get the chance to turn my body and take the naked turnbuckle on my back. It’s an invidious choice but given the state of my tits probably a no brainer, so you’ll be looking to really send me flying across the ring right now so I don’t have that option.

Now when I wrestled in Japan, just like everywhere else, the whip into the corner was a standard set up move. But over there practically every Irish whip was reversed!  It was just part of the wild, back and forth, fast and furious style.  So, as with a lot of things over there, I had to learn to reverse to survive!  It really is amazing how much better wrestlers from the west, Gaijins, perform when they spend time in the ring with those girls!  But I guess they had to to avoid getting killed!

You tell me you’re taking Kimmie. You tell me you’re taking my club.  Then you ram me back with your stinky to set me up, grab my arm, set your boots and yank me out of the corner with frightening force, twisting around as you do so, for a perfectly executed Irish Whip!

But as I hurl out of the corner, and you are just about to release my arm, I pivot and swivel my hips so I can use the fierce momentum to add to what I have planned for you.  It’s all about the timing now.  You let go just as I latch onto your arm with my free hand.  My other hand that you just released latches on too and with a huge grunt I try to send you you sailing into the cold hard metal, tits first!  “UUUHHHHNNN!”  I slingshot you by the arm, dancing on my toes, my big leather clad ass flexing as it twists into the move, giving it everything I have.  The distance between you and the corner is now that much closer, the force of the whip because of the double pivot that much harder so it could be that you have less time to react.  It’s my last roll of the dice.  If you counter this….we’ll, I’m well and truly done! 
Yt

Jenni:
Your moans and cries make me shudder against you  in the corner.  The fans going wild, everyone knowing what is going to happen next.  Everyone except for Kimmie who is too focused on our sexy sweating half naked bodies grinding against each other in the corner.  Almost in the corner with us as she checks to make sure you aren't submitting to my gyrations.  As sexy and humiliating as my gyrations are, they aren't going to get a veteran wrestler like you to give up, you've wrestled all over the world, in crazier matches than this.  Even with my sensitive breasts rubbing and grinding against your tortured tits it's worth it to hear each and every moan from your lips to my ear.  My soaked thong humping your leather crotch, feeling every undulation of your abs, every quiver of your body makes this so delightful.  I would normally feel bad about what I'm planning to do to you, but you made this personal.  You took away my matches at the club, denying me money, fame, back room blowjobs and fucking my favorite fans.  You did it all because of my relationship with Kimmie and instead of stopping it you push her closer and closer to me.  So in a fit of rage you attacked me and demanded this match.  You could have quit after that first humiliating fall.  Cum on your tits, my juices on your face.  You could have slunk away, but no, you had to play dirty in that second fall. Fuck my body is still reeling from that fall and everything you did to me.  I'm not sure I've taken a beating and humiliation like that in my life.

But your hubris knows no bounds and it costs you a beating at the hands of your former favorite girl, Angie, who took a chair to you to try to knock some sense into you.  Even that didn't stop you so she had to go even further and now I'm ready to give you a real lesson.  I hope you have some other friends in the crowd because they may need to carry you out of the ring once I'm done with you.

I smirk as I give you one last long grind, already thinking about how I'm going to finish you off before getting my hands on Kimmie as you lay in a heap on the mat.  The whole club is on their feet as I step out of the corner, yanking you hard by the arm, all of them straining for the sight to come.  But instead of a deafening roar the club is filled with a collective gasp as my arm snags on something.  It's your hand as you grip my wrist tightly, my smirk disappears, replaced by a look of utter surprise on my face as your other hand doubles your grip as you pivot on your leather boots, your body spinning around. My own body pitching as you pull me off balance, trying to keep my own boots under me as I'm lurched forward as you put your whole weight behind the reversal.

The boards thundering as my pink boots stomp quickly across the mat trying to will myself in any way to stop my advance as my sexy body looks like a run away train in the ring.  The textbook reversal shortens the ring but not my momentum as the corner comes rushing up quickly, the exposed turnbuckle gleaming under the ring lights.  All eyes on it including mine as  come in hard and fast...

**BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM**

The whole rickety ring shaking, ropes jiggling wildly as some fans swear the whole ring moved.

"UUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Crying out as I slam chest first into the corner, unable to turn and take it on my back.  My sensitive tits crushed against the exposed steel of the turnbuckle, flattening them against my chest, biting and scratching as they drag across it. My boots leaving the mat for a moment as I almost go up and over everything from the impact before pitching back, legs jello'd under me as I fall to my ass, my cheeks flattening against the mat.  My body sitting for a brief second before falling to my back, sobbing and moaning, my hands clutching my THROBBING tits, trying to cradle and cover them, wincing as I do as even my soft touch sends searing pain through my breasts.  The whole crowd staring in stunned silence before exploding in a roar louder than we've heard all match.  "Holy Shit!  Holy Shit!" goes the chant from the club (maybe not from Angie, lol) as I writhe on the mat, Kimmie staring in shock, her eyes finally taking in the exposed corner, looking from me to the corner and back to me again, a familiar twinkle in her eye as she bites her lip...
YT

Brandi:
I watch breathlessly as you hurtle into the corner like a freight train and hit the naked buckle full on!  I swear the ring moves an inch or two, the ring ropes juddering violently before you drop to your shapely rear, a shocked distressed look on your face, before you collapse in a quivering heap of pain!
Kimmie looks at me with an enquiring but naughty gleam in her eye. Then she gives me a ‘What the fuck was that?’ look!
“That was nothing to do with me!  That was all her!  It was meant for me!”  I point to Angie sat at ringside, a shocked, dismayed, almost in tears expression on her face. “And that dirty bitch was happy to take advantage of it!”  Now I point at you as you lie howling in pain, clutching your ruined tits!  “So what I say is, if she was prepared to do that to me, then that’s it!  Anything goes!  Do ya hear me?  Anything goes now!”
Kim can’t deny me.  She just nods, scared but also excited about how this might play out now.

I stumble over to where you are writhing on the mat. You’re in a bad way and I’m desperate to take full advantage!  Your tits are cut and grazed and the heavy bruising is already starting to emerge. I ain’t in much better condition myself, I ain’t gonna lie.  I have to put you away once and for all.  Find a way to finish this! 

I look around and spot something on a ringside table. I go to the ropes and lean over the top one.  “GIVE!” I growl at one of the girls sitting there.  Startled, she jumps up and hands me a half empty bottle of Jack Daniels.  As I turn back to you, gripping it in my hand, I’m confronted by Kim.
“No!  No way are you hitting someone with that!” She says trying to grab the bottle.
“Oh I’m not going to HIT her with it!” I snarl, pulling the bottle away from her and slamming it down in mid ring so it smashes and ends up in thousands of tiny pieces sat in a puddle of whisky. The air is instantly thick with the stench of booze. A murmur of cruel excitement ripples through the crowd.
“Shit!” mutters Kim.
“Anything goes darlin, remember,” I say with a grim smile.

I stagger my way back to you, my big black boots clomping clumsily on the boards. I sink both hands into your hair and use it to haul you up onto your pink boots!
“Up, bitch!  UPPP!” I snarl and yank you up roughly.  I lead you to the broken glass, holding your hair tightly, looking into your face as your eyes widen at the sight of the shards of glass scattered on the mat.  Then I use my two handfuls of hair to ram your head between my thighs.  The noise from the crowd begins to rise. Kimmie steps back a couple of paces to give me room.  I can feel you, even in your weakened state beginning to resist. 
“This is it for you, bitch!” I hiss down at you.  “This is it, right here!” 
Everyone in the room realises what I’m trying to do so I need to execute this one real fast!  I reach down and wrap my arms around your firm, tight waist and inhale sharply, ready for the big lift, as I attempt to powerbomb you right onto the broken glass!
Yt

Jenni:
The crowd is absolutely electric as I lay writhing on the mat.  It has been a long grueling nasty match and they have loved every single second of it.  The only voice louder at the moment is you.  Screaming at Kimmie as she confronts you about the turnbuckle.  Again, you aren't having any of it from your lover and our cute referee.  Excitement flushing her face or not and despite your own questionable tactics you will be damned if you will be blamed for your former lovers doing.  My bruised burning tits heaving as I wince and moan sucking in air as you stare daggers pointing at Angie who sits crossed legs and crossed arms at a table nearby her own face flushed with a mix of frustration, shock, and shame.  Your ire now turning to me as you point down on the mat in my direction,  All eyes are on my nearly naked body now as I lay panting hard on the mat in my soaked thong and matching boots.   Sucking in air as most people in the club, in the ring even, I'm sure are hoping I'd be sucking on something else right now.  And they might just get their wish as you come stumbling over on those big heavy black boots of yours.  My torn throbbing tits catch your eye and I can feel your wicked thoughts already growing behind that grin of yours but then your eyes wander away from my wrecked but recovering body, staggering back to the ropes as you scream at someone outside of the ring.  Angie no longer on your side, but there are plenty of other girls willing to climb the latter to take her spot.  And to start that climb they need to figure out your wicked ways.
It takes her only a moment to find the bottle of whiskey on the table.  She leaves her client at the table as she saunters to the ring, waving the bottle back and forth, letting the whole club see what your calling for eliciting another roar from the crowd.  There is less of a gleam in Kimmie's eye now as she watches the bottle moving towards the ring.  She looks back at me, I almost catch a glimpse of concern for me before turning her attention back to you as your girl hands you the bottle.  Kimmie moving to intercept you as you both dance for a moment, jockeying back and forth as she won't let you buy, her hands reaching out, now engaging her lover in a tug of war over the bottle.  The two of you arguing over what you are doing to do with that bottle, though I am much more concerned with filling my lungs over and over again and trying to get some movement in this tired sweat covered body.  Cause if I can't get up off this mat it doesn't matter what you have planned.  You finally manage to snatch the bottle back, holding it high for the fans to see before slamming it down in the middle of the ring with a loud crash followed by an even louder cry from the crowd.  The bottle shatters, the tiny broken bits shining under the hot ring lights, the whiskey soaking the cum and sweat soaked mat.  Kimmie mutters under her breath as you smirk at her and give her a bit of a bump as you stagger back around the ring to me.   I take a big deep breath as you approach and another as your hands sink into my hair, it's not hard to know what you are going for now, the whole crowd is screaming about it.  You snarl, yanking and tugging, as I try to do nothing to help you out, letting your strong body do all the heavy lifting as you pry me up off the mat.
The crowd growing louder and louder as you pull my head between those deadly thighs of yours.  I've felt them several times this match and they've only gotten worse and worse.  But I can't think about the past falls, I can't think about what lead me to joining this club, what started as a normal friendship and through jealousy and things have lead to a feud that has lead to this moment.  The only thing I can think about is not going onto that glass.   I take another breath as you hiss down at me, the fans roaring, I need to time this right as I let my body drop a bit, almost to my knees.  Forcing you to lean forward to get your grip on me and that, with a loud grunt and rush of air, do I push up as hard as I can.  My head pressed firmly against your mound as I feel you start to pitch over me, crying out as I hope it will help as I push up harder, starting to straighten up as Kimmie's eyes go wide.  Your body going up and up and then over as my cry finishes, the air leaving my lungs as we pitch, my trembling legs can't hold me and I teeter backwards with you.

**BAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM**

The ring thundering as we land, your body hitting the mat as I land back first on top of you.  Arched over you, legs shaking, spread wide.  Everything seems to stop for a moment.  The crowd staring, Kimmie eyes and mouth wide, my battered and bruised tits up as we lay in a heap.  Kimmie rushing over, "OH MY GAWD!  Brandi?!  JENNI?!  Are you alright?!" She asks looking from me to you and then again.  She suddenly tenses and adjusts her position, lifting her hand high she brings it down on the mat doing her best to avoid the glass.

"ONE!!!"
YT

Brandi:
Okay, so everyone knows this is fucking match is ending right here!  And this is how it’s going to happen!  First I’m gonna powerbomb this fucking slut right into that pile of broken glass in front of me!  Then I’m gonna grab her legs and flip her over onto her front, making sure her tits are right in the glass. And then I’m gonna lock her into a Boston crab and sit right down on it. I would think her submission is coming pretty quickly but if it doesn’t, so be it. I’ll just keep grinding her tits into that glass until they are mincemeat and she submits and the match is mine. Kimmie is mine. My old life before this bitch came along to ruin it, is all mine!

Well that’s the plan. But getting a hold of the sweaty cum covered cxnt is like gripping on to a giant bar of not so fragrant soap. And she’s dropping her hips, taking us down low, trying to make it difficult for me. I should let it go. Break off, reset, start again. I’m the one in control. But I don’t. I’m so anxious to go right now for the big finish I’ve constructed in my head. So I bend with her, clinging to her slender tight waist, my tits smearing across her back, my face practically on the back of her sexy pink thong. I’m leaning too far forwards I realise all too late. I’m almost on the tip toes of my boots as I reach down. My centre of gravity is all to fuck!   

No no, NOOOOO!   

I hear you grunt. Feel your body tense up and then begin to lift. To lift me. My boots leave the mat. I kick my legs hoping to bear down on you, to crush you back into a folded over position. But both of us continue to rise!  I cling on tight, desperate. And I’m still clinging when my hips pass through vertical and gravity takes over.  Suddenly I’m on a downward trajectory, my tummy churning as the speed of my fall builds.  I hang onto you, to bring you down with me in a stupid cut my nose off to spite my face kind of moment. If I’m going down, you’re coming too bitch!

I learn the folly of this all to soon.  Our combined weights crash onto the mat.  You’re on top of me as we hit with a nasty glassy smackkk! Producing a loud “OOOHHHHH!” from the stunned crowd!

Nothing registers at first apart from I feel winded from the impact. And then in less than a second there is a tidal wave of emotions. 

The first is shock. I’ve been flipped over and dumped on my back into a Pile of broken glass.  That’s gotta be bad….really bad.

Then agony.  Sharp (pun intended) intense, that sort of pain that takes your breath and you can’t think about anything else, as tiny wicked shards of glass slice into delicate skin. 

Next comes total exhaustion.  I’m done. I can’t take any more, physically or emotionally. There’s nothing left in the tank. I’m not going to ask my body to try to respond because I know it’s going to be a flat refusal.

And finally, comes despair.  The despair of knowing I’ve lost. That you have just pulled off the final counter move in this wickedly violent and vicious game of savage physical chess that we have played so hard for so long.  We both risked it all, put everything on the line.  And you’ve out fought me, out thought me, proved to everyone here including the woman we both lust for, that you are the better woman. The feeling of dejection is crippling, overwhelming, all consuming!

I offer nothing as I feel you cup the backs of my knees with each hand and cradle my legs as you bridge up on me, your pink boots planted wide, your sweaty ass smearing itself into my agonised face as you crotch thrusts weakly upwards, your bruised tits doing the same.  And suddenly there it is, a loose makeshift roll up cradle. A brilliant piece of improvisation!  You fucking bitch!

Kimmie is mindlessly frantic as she rushes over to check on us both after the shocking turnaround.  Then she reacts as she sees you grip my legs and bridge up to lock in the pin.
She scurries around to check my shoulders are pressed down hard  and winces as she sees crimson stains on the grubby mat and the sharp shards of glass, my awful face, my mouth gaping mouth slobbering helplessly against your butt cheek, my blank despairing eyes just staring at her.  Then cutting her own hand on some stray pieces but beyond caring now, she excitedly begins to slap out a count.

“ONEaaah!”  Fuck!  It’s almost a moan of pleasure.

“Oooooaaaaawwwwggaawwwwwddd!” I let out a long but feeble groan as you strain every sinew in your body to grip onto me and fold me into the pin. Your pert sweaty ass pressing down hard in my face now as your exhausted bridge nearly collapses, only your desperate grip on the backs of my knees keeping you up there!

“TWWWOOOOaaah!!”

My gleaming black boots in the air above us quiver in the harsh ring lights as my legs tremble and my body bleats under you. And then the tears come.  I never really thought this would happen but now it really sinks in… oh my god, you’re gonna FINISH ME!

Jenni::
A massive moan fills the ring as we crash to the canvas, the rowdy crowd actually gasps, stunned and possibly even concerned.  Kimmie is beyond concerned as she comes rushing over, checking on both of us as we lay in a tortured moaning pile on top of the glass shards.  More you than me thankfully as I lay on top of you, my bare tits heaving, both of us dripping with sweat, covered in each others juices.  Kimmie slowly starts to come back to her senses as she realizes that we are both okay...or at least okay enough for the match to continue.  The gasp from the fans turns from concern to excitement as Kimmie raises her arm, slapping the mat while doing her best to avoid the shards of glass as she calls the count loudly.  I grunt with everything I have left as I tug on your legs, pulling your boots high into the air, feeling your sexy body shuddering weakly under me as the fans begin to chant along with Kimmie's count as she slaps the mat again.  The whole club is practically on their feet as Kimmie raises her hand one last time, I grit my teeth and pull on your legs as I look up at her hand which seems to hang there for an eternity before finally plummeting towards the mat.

"THRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

The crowd goes crazy as  Kimmie calls for the bell.

Brandi:
"THRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

And that’s it.

I’ve lost!  I’ve…fucking…LOST!  Everything!

Kimmie jumps up off the mat, yelling “That’s a pin!  That’s a PINNNN!  Ring the bell!  It’s over!  Jenni wins!”

The shitty little bell rings madly DING DING DING DING!

Pandemonium breaks out in the club as you drop my legs and roll off to the side, clear of the glass before you lie on your back, chest heaving as you gulp down air. I just lie there, hands covering my face, my body sporadically shuddering as I go into shock.

Practically everyone in the club is on their feet…applauding….cheering…whistling.

Kim seems delighted as she helps you to your feet, holding your arm aloft and announcing to the raucous cheers of the crowd, “THE WINNER OF THE SECOND FALL AND THE MATCH BY PIN FALL WITH A ROLL UP CRADLE, JENNNIIEEEE NNOOOOVEEELLLLIIIII !!!!!”

Meanwhile I just lie there, alone and unattended, in the broken glass and the puddle of whisky stench, bleeding, sobbing.  And there are no words to describe how fucking wretched I feel!

Jenni:
I have a huge sigh of relief as I release your legs, letting your body flop back to the mat as I slide off of you also collapsing onto my back on the canvas, panting and gasping as the hot ring lights glare down on both our spent bodies.  Kimmie wraps her arms around me, pulling me up into a seated position as she cups my cheeks and kisses me as I moan against her lips.  She finally pulls back "Oh my god, Jenni, you did it."  She kisses me again, "You're amazing." I can't believe it, after all this time, after this insane match, I finally have what I want.  She slowly starts to help me up, my legs shaking, barely able to stand as I look over at you, laying spent in the glass, the flood of everything you put me through comes back.  No, I want something else too.  I nod to Kimmie as I slowly let go, staggering over to you on the mat as drop to my knees, grimacing as the glass shards bite hard, but the other sensation makes up for it, the feeling of you under me as I sit on your face.  My body trembling as your breath washes over my bare pussy.  My cheeks rubbing against your face, your nose teasing between them as I shake, starting to pitch forward, having to put my hands on your bare breasts to keep myself from falling over.  The fans cheering wildly, flashes from cell phones going off as my hips rock slightly, riding your face as best I can as Kimmie kneels next to me, turning my head to kiss me again as I enjoy my victory ride.
Love all, trust few, do wrong to none......except in the ring.

Offline WindyRules

A lot of fine writing and fighting in this sexy battle. Both deserve heaps of applause for putting on this show.