News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Should a referee be able to award a submission ?

• 5 Replies

Offline presenterfan

• God Member
Should a referee be able to award a submission ?
« on: October 06, 2022, 02:01:36 PM »
Dani has Orchid in leg scissors across her midriff. They are locked together faces hard against each other’s.  It impossible to see if anything is going on.  I have seen in other matches in similar situations, heads rubbed and cheekbones rubbed together. Even chins pushed into faces.  Tightly locked together, fingers dig into muscles, I’ve even seen skin pinched between thumb and forefinger.  Women can be very inventive when they are trying to hurt each other..  Later Dani is able to get astride the small of Orchid’s back.  With her weight advantage of 1 st 8 lbs , it looks impossible for Orchid to dislodge her especially as Dani pulls her head back.  It looks as though Orchid has resolved not to submit..  Dani is pulling hair and has her other hand on Orchid’s chin but instead of a normal face bar, her fingers are digging in under the chin to inflict maximum  pain.  The submission is called.   I’m not sure if Orchid tapped out or whether Jeff the ref gave a ‘penalty’ submission, to prevent injury. I watched many times and am still unsure.

Unlike many  of aggressive Dani’s fights this one ends with a respectful hug.   Either that on Orchid took the chance to press her magnificent nipples against Dani’s  and come away with some kind of contest win.

https://spankbang.com/74y3w/video/fight+19
« Last Edit: October 06, 2022, 02:24:28 PM by presenterfan »

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
Re: Should a referee be able to award a submission ?
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2022, 05:28:06 AM »
WOW, that finishing hold looked very painful.  I see what you mean, it's very hard to tell if Orchid said anything to submit.  But whether she did or not, that hold was hard for me to watch.  I can only imagine the pain in the neck she must have felt the next day, or even more than that.

Offline MILAFORUM

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2022, 09:36:45 AM »
I had the impression that Orchid had already fainted keeping his eyes open before the chin grip and that therefore he could not give up, in fact at a certain point he stops opposing with his arms falling weakly.

Offline Tirny Francis

• @TirnyF on Twitter
    • Evolution's a Bitch
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2022, 12:41:55 PM »
Ouch!   That looked like a very late stoppage indeed.  Thank God Jeff stopped it when he did because that's how very serious injuries can happen.  Wish he'd intervened at least 20 seconds earlier though.  Absolutely vicious and cold-blooded finishing from Dani.  What a woman!

Offline presenterfan

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2022, 07:41:31 PM »
I agree totally. The referee is rensposible for the ladies safety.   Dani had achieved the advantage and it was obvious Orchid could not escape.   It is right the ref should give a score to Dani.   If it had been given sooner Orchid may have been able to complete the fight.
Although Dani was very aggressive I always felt if she was in trouble she would claim an illegal move was made against her. When matched against a blonde lady who was much heavier than her,  such protest carried no weight as the larger lady went 1-0 up.   After that Dani really went at her and gained several falls / submissions rapidly, to win 4-1.
Perhaps Dani's most celebrated fight was against French girl Sophie.   Jeff had talked to them after a flare up asking for calm.  As he stepped back and gave the signal to restart. They jumped at each other and continued their fight.  Although I would say Dani had a slight edge, Sophie got a deserved draw 0-0.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2022, 01:24:48 AM by presenterfan »

Offline roadie

• God Member
  • Gorgeous women that wrestle are the best.
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2022, 12:27:06 AM »
Orchid was in good shape until she lost control of her good side headlock on Dani. Once the big blonde got on top of her opponent's back; it was over. I love matches between two beautiful naked women like this. Orchid's nipples are so hot.