News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Rough couple vs couple fight, ends in tears and humiliation (remastered?)

• 0 Replies

Offline plasticBeaver

Hey yall! I just came across one of my favorite reads on here and something inspired me to write a sort of parallel story. Called it a remastered version if you will lol. The plot stays more or less the same but I made the themes and emotions a little more me :) I might be in the minority here but I think size differences are hot so that became much more prevalent. It's so kinky how they prey on our insecurities, that no matter how much you can improve yourself, you might still never match up to someone else. But just know that tall, short, fat, skinny, big boob, small boob, big dick, small dick remember that yall are still cool!

Caring spouses are also hot af! But that doesn't mean everything is always perfect..

Credit goes to Four, a fellow user on here. Great writer, I'm inspired by your creativity!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lauren screamed with exasperation,
“Come on,” she shouted, “Fight back you fucking loser!”
She was watching her naked husband, Jeffrey, get slammed on the ground by his naked opponent, Steven. Jeffrey was trying to grapple and struggle back, but his tall, muscular competition was driving a knee into Jeffrey’s gut and had grabbed his hair with one hand to punch his face with the other. Jeffrey was fading fast. Becca, Steven’s wife, watched from the other side, but Lauren, in her frustration, didn’t really notice her. She didn’t see that Becca was barely watching the fight where her man was fucking his opponent up. Becca was biting her bottom lip, imagining how she would make Lauren her little bitch when they had their turn.

Lauren was frustrated. She had been training hard for this fight: taking kick-boxing classes, working out, building a firm, toned body, and occasionally starting a fight in a bar in front of her husband and punching the shit out of a bitch for him. He had too, but the difference in height and strength was too much to overcome. He had started off okay, throwing a few punches and attempting a tackle, but since the fight had gone to the ground, his tall strong opponent had been turning him into a little bitch.
“I said FIGHT BACK, YOU CAN DO IT BABY” Lauren screamed again as Steven pinned and punched her husband in the face with increasing brutality. Lauren started to notice that when she pleaded with her man, Steven’s cock got really big and hard. “NO, COME ON” she screamed again, at this point not fully sure who she was screaming at.
Jeffrey heard his wife, but didn’t feel like he could do anything to stop what was happening. He hadn’t really wanted this to begin with, and part of him suspected that Lauren just wanted to get at Becca’s big hot tits. As he started to give in, he felt Steven reach down, grab Jeffrey’s fully erect, but smaller penis, and twist it in a final, humiliating attack that brought the smaller man to tears. Steven forced Jeffrey to scream out his submission to him. Lauren’s eyes welled up with tears as she could not believe what she was seeing in front of her. She saw her husband battered, defeated, so so vulnerable. She knew that her husband, the father to her children, was in so much pain, all for her, suffering such humiliation at the hands of a more physically dominant man.

“I’m done, I fucking give! I give ok?!” he blubbered, bloody nose leaking on the ground, feeling shaky, unstable, and nauseous, not really able to get up. This was the most vulnerable he felt in his life.
Lauren felt like she should go down to help him, but a tiny part of her felt like Jeffrey shouldn’t have been such a little bitch. “This wouldn’t have happened if I married a real man” She thought to herself. “NO!” She countered. This is the love of my life!” Still all she could do was sit and weep as Steven initially ignored Jeffrey’s repeated cries of submission. “Let him go! He already gave up! You win ok?!” “Stop hurting him!” “Please let him go…” Lauren eventually cried. She stayed where she was and watched Steven finally stand, give one last mean kick to his opponent’s belly, that flipped his poor victim on his back, legs spread, genitals exposed, unable to defend himself and without an ounce of dignity left. He then walk over to Becca with his big hard cock fully erect. This was the point at which Lauren realized that Becca had just been staring at her the whole time with a mean little smile.

Steven walked up to Becca, not even bothering to try to take his wife’s gaze off of her opponent. He approached her gently, hard dick landing on the curve of her side, where her waist slimmed in between her firm, bubbly ass and generous fuck-me-now tits. He leaned in to lightly kiss her ear and her neck “You’re going to fuck her up really bad for me?” he whispered. “So bad” she whispered back, raking her fingers down his abs and to his cock.
He caressed her tit and then stepped away and walked right up to Lauren as she just stood there, frozen in a mix of jealousy, rage, and fear. His hard dick poked into Lauren’s tight abs as he brushed his hand under Lauren’s chin, “If you can fuck up my wife,” he said, “I’ll give it to you.” “That arrogant fuck!” Lauren thought to herself. “I’ll beat his slut wife in front of him to give him a taste of his own medicine!”
Lauren didn’t say anything as he stepped away. She just bunched up her fists as she glared at Becca, who glared right back. “I’m going to make you my bitch” Becca said, matter of factly. Lauren still didn’t respond; she just put up her arms and started to approach.
The fight was on.

Lauren tried to slam her fist dead-center into Becca’s face, but Becca slapped her arm away and slammed her own fist right into Lauren’s soft little tits. The rest of Lauren’s lithe little body had gotten firm and muscular, but her small, slightly-drooping tits were still soft to the punch. She moaned sharply ofter taking the blow, surprised how sensitive her nipples were. Becca was smiling; she had big plans for how badly she was going to punish Lauren’s apparently sensitive little breasts. Lauren backed away, furrowing her brow and drawing up her fists to protect her chest, feeling pissed off and vulnerable and wanting to get revenge.
“Come on bitch” Becca taunted, “Backing off already?”
“Fuck you, cxnt” Lauren growled, circling closer with her fist still up in a tentative defensive posture. Becca lashed out with a grab, going straight for those weak little tits. Becca, having the height advantage on Lauren, was able to leverage her reach to attack Lauren several times without Lauren being able to retaliate. Lauren desperately slapped her hand away and threw out a kick that landed on Becca’s side, making her big tits jiggle but doing little to hurt her horny opponent.
Becca lunged in again and Lauren jumped back. “Come here and let me fuck you up,” Becca mocked. Lauren didn’t say anything, still keeping her fists up to protect her tits, feeling disappointed in herself for not just charging in. She’d been in plenty of fights before and usually didn’t have any problem plowing into brawl, but something didn’t feel right. Lauren wasn’t worried about getting punched in the face or even in her soft little tits. She was feeling worried about something else.

Before Lauren could sort out her feelings, Becca lunged in again but this time Lauren fought back. Becca grabbed her by the shoulder and pounded her fist down onto her face while Lauren rammed her knee into Becca’s cxnt and bitch-slapped her in her big erect tits. They wrestled and struggled, each trying to slam the other to the ground. Becca pounded Lauren in the soft little tits again, but this time Lauren’s blood was pumping and she was much more resistant to the attack on her breast. She only let out a soft little moan while raking her sharpened nails over Becca’s face. “Fight me like you mean it” Becca whispered to herself, loving how that hot bitch was finally brawling back. Lauren could feel her confidence growing as she took punishment from her bitchy, fuckable opponent and pounded and scratched back, giving as much as she was taking.
Becca moved into her increasingly-confident opponent, ready to slam that kicking and scratching cxnt bitch on the ground to really fuck her up. Lauren felt herself losing her balance and plunged her hands into Becca’s hair, twisting her delicate little wrists around, right then left, to wrap Becca’s locks around her fists. As Becca wrestled the bitchy hair-puller onto the floor and mounted her, Lauren kept her grip. Becca growled “I dare you, see what happ—“ Lauren yanked with full force in two opposite directions, once, twice, then three times, each one eliciting a pained, then a primal, then a furious yelp from her opponent. Every tug felt like it was slitting the scalp on the top of her head, as Becca screamed in pain. That bitchy move turned Becca from just wanting to beat Lauren into a fuckable submission to wanting to tear her into pieces.

As Becca tried to mount and throttle her, Lauren kicked out, slamming the ball of her heel into Becca’s gut once then twice then three times. She kept yanking with one hand but then freed up the other to start punching her competition in the face. Becca was now the one on the receiving side of the beating. As her lip broke open from the mean face punches Becca tasted her own blood and started thinking about how good it would feel force that bitch into a biting kiss the next time she had her pinned down. Maybe she did still want to beat Lauren into a fuckable submission after all.

While Becca fantasized about what it would be like to make her opponent cum, Lauren decided to focus back on bitchy hair pulling, this time trying to twist and hurt her opponent’s neck. “Gonna snap you, bitch” she said confidently to Becca while staring her down and taking a punch to the side without any trouble. As she yanked Becca around, Lauren was starting to feel strong again. She pictured herself standing dominant over this evil bitch and impressing the winner of the previous round or even getting some revenge for Jeffrey’s humiliation.

Just as Lauren was starting to feel proud and dominant again, she felt a sudden explosion of sensation as Becca gouged her tight little pussy. As Becca tore at Lauren’s wet, soft flesh, Lauren exploded in fury, agony and humiliation. She kept on trying to yank Becca’s hair and began desperately kicking at nothing, twisting and torquing her lithe petite body over the floor as Becca slowly but surely got the better of her. Her little fists pounded wildly into the air, but by being the smaller girl, her shorter weaker arms often had trouble connecting or doing real damage. Sometimes she punched Becca’s tits, sometimes her face, but often times they just landed painfully dead into the ground. As Lauren swung and thrashed and raged, Becca’s other hand found Lauren’s neck and clamped down. That was when Becca decided to get really mean. “That bitch wanted to yank hair,” Becca thought, “I’ll yank her weak little bitch body.” She had top side position with her left hand on Lauren’s throat, and her knee and bodyweight on her belly, having Lauren pinned down lying on her back exposing her body and womanhood to both husbands.  Becca pulled down hard on Lauren’s cxnt and pushed up brutally on Lauren’s throat, while Lauren wailed and gurgled. Lauren stopped trying to pull out Becca’s hair and instinctively went on the defensive, clawing at her opponent’s hand with her sharpened nails on both hands, desperately trying to free up her airway again as tears started to form in the corner of her eyes. She was having trouble breathing and couldn’t even do anything about the brutal pussy mauling. “Your clit won’t even work after im done with you” Becca leaned in and whispered to the pinned Lauren.

With her opponent’s body stretched out and exposed in front of her, Becca then leaned over Lauren’s soft little nipple and started to sensually lick it while she continued to brutally yank the loser into tears. Just like that, the fight had been tugged out of Lauren. Under her grip Becca could feel the transition in Lauren from desperate resistance to shameful submission.
Between the twisting pain, Lauren wondered why her husband hadn’t even tired to stop any of this. She was concerned. “Where was he?” She thought to herself.
“Come on Lauren,” Jeffrey said from the sidelines, “you can get out of it..”
“What the fuck” Lauren thought… “Where is he? Where is Jeffrey?!” The last she saw of him he was weeping, getting dragged by the hair by Steven across the ground. Lauren wasn’t afforded much time to worry about her husband as she found herself in more and more trouble in her own fight.
“Say it like you mean it,” ordered Steven.
“You can still win! fight back…” Jeffrey whimpered. He wanted to believe, but as he saw Becca yanking and stretching his beautiful wife into absolute agony, he knew that Lauren was on the verge of submission and couldn’t last much longer. Lauren had given her all but it wasn’t enough. Becca was just too much for her. She was wearing Lauren down.
“Thats all you got?” Steven mocked. “Make your hot little wife fight for you, or just shut up and get back to sucking my dick.” Jeffrey had been forced onto his knees and had his arms bound behind his back. Steven was sitting down and had his right arm in Jeffrey’s hair forcing him down onto his cock. Steven was forcing Jeffrey to perform a sick, disgusting blowjob as a symbol of his submission. “I can’t wait to really stretch Lauren out” taunted Steve. “That hot bitch will finally feel a real mans cock” Steve continued, as he took his free hand to maliciously play with and humiliate Jeffrey’s smaller penis. “It will be like brand new pussy after the 4th inch”
Jeffrey, his vision became clouded by his tears, didn’t say another word as he went back to his task.

Lauren would have been much more pissed at Steven for not letting up and continuing to further humiliate and traumatize her husband had she not convulsing in agony. Becca once again clawed down on her cxnt, jammed up on her throat and now sunk her teeth into Lauren’s soft little tit and yanked the loser in a third direction with a vicious bite-and-pull. All Lauren could do was gurgle and scratch blindly desperately trying to grab onto something.
Becca decided to release her opponent to see if she still had any fight in her. It was really hot when her little toy had raged into her and punched and scratched up her face. The blood on her lip tasted especially good when mixed together with the little bit of sweat and skin that she had torn off of Lauren’s sensitive tit. But, disappointingly for Becca, it didn’t look like Lauren had anything left. Her whole body quivering as she coughed and gasped on the ground, barely able to breathe after the long brutal choking. Lauren’s body felt so weak and helpless after the abuse and battering by Becca, but she was still fighting back tears and trying to keep herself from bawling into the carpet. She didn’t know why, but it felt important to at least try to show that her spirit wasn’t completely broken.

“It’s okay,” Becca whispered in her ear, half sincere and half taunting, “Let it out, its okay, give me a messy little cry. You lost.”
Lauren kept struggling to hold back her tears trying to avoid eye contact with Becca. Though she couldn’t actually fight any more, she didn’t want to give that bitch the satisfaction. But she let out a whimpering gasp when Becca gently paced her hand on Lauren’s mauled little tit and started caressing the bloody mess of gouged flesh around her pussy. Now the tears stared leaking out as Lauren instinctively curled up in a last ditch effort to protect her body, her womanhood, her dignity as she let out muffled sobs.
Becca almost felt bad for her pathetic opponent. She really had tried her best and put up a good fight. Becca pulled back gently on her opponent’s hair to bring Lauren’s tearful face into her big hot tits. Then she leaned in to kiss the loser’s quivering lips, nibbling slightly and sending a bolt of electricity through the tearful bitch’s tight, firm but broken body. Lauren moaned as Becca worked her finger down her neck, down to her tits, to her abs, and finally past the mauled and damaged exterior of her pussy into its soft inner feminine bits. She wanted to resist the gentle but forceful orgasm, as she knew of the couples’ prior agreement, but she couldn’t do it, she was too weak. Becca had not just broken her body, but her spirit too. Her body morphed from being putty in Becca’s hands to being a rock-hard cord of muscle as she gave in and orgasmed into the bitch who had fucked her up.

Now Lauren was sobbing wildly, cracked out of her pride by an overflow of sensation. Becca gently nibbled on Lauren’s ear and licked the bruises on her neck as Lauren said, between sobs and convulsions “I give, I fucking give… I give… I give.” “That’s what I thought,” Becca whispered in Lauren’s ear “Now cum for me one last time.” Becca suddenly jammed her hand hard into Lauren’s cxnt, forcing another burst of sensation. Lauren moaned, tightening up her body again, but before the flush of sensation could work all the way through her body, she gasped and sobbed, too punished and tearful to even finish an orgasm. Rather than crying more, she just curled up and made some guttural moans.
Becca stood up to admire her handiwork: another tearful bitch, sobbing on the floor. She then looked back at her husband who kicked Jeffrey off of his cock and smiled at his dominant wife. The real challenge for Becca was going to be taking how hard Steven was about to fuck her in the hotel room’s bed. She felt good about her chances this time.
As the winners retreated to their room, the losers were left in the common space to process what had happened. Lauren was curled on the floor while Jeffrey still tied up, nude, unable to help his wife up, remembering how she had left him to cry on the carpet after he had lost.
Jeffrey’s emotions were mostly tied up in humiliation and self-loathing. He hated all that “gay shit” as he called it. Being forced to suck cock after losing made him hate himself for being so small and weak. He hated, HATED, the taste of it, but had been too afraid to protest or fight back because he was afraid of how much worse Steven might dominate him.

He also hated hearing his wife orgasm by someone else. It made Jeffrey feel insecure: he knew his cock fell on the smaller side and felt his size made him inferior to most men. His wife always reassured Jeffrey when he sticked his penis in his Lauren’s tight fuckable little pussy, and they experimented with different positions to Lauren could feel deeper penetration but the thought of another man fucking Lauren always made him feel lesser. He could maybe deliver a little bit of mediocre oral which Lauren always said she enjoyed, but he knew she was probably lying. They hadn’t been having as much sex recently because he was too afraid to ask her what she really wanted. It had seemed like the had started making some progress when they had started talking about this fight. It had been Lauren’s idea, and he had agreed to it because he wanted to make her happy. But now he was suffering the consequence of her desires. He hated himself for agreeing to it and being too weak to defeat the other husband or speak up about his reservations. He huffed, thinking to himself, his insecurities circling wildly in his head. “Untie me!” Jeffrey yelled.

As Lauren stood up by herself, without any help, she quickly ran over to Jeffrey, comforting her broken husband and untying him.
“Fucking drama queen,” Lauren muttered. “Can’t fight for shit, but still making demands.” Lauren was humiliated and frustrated after getting beat down and let some thoughts slip. The sinking reality of going back home with Jeffrey was starting to hit Lauren. While Steven and Becca were going to have a hot and brutal session of choke-fucking, it was going to be a long and silent drive home for the two losers.
“What did you say?” Jeffrey interjected, walking up to his wife.
“I said: YOU. CAN’T. FIGHT. FOR SHIT.”
“Yeah, well you lost too!” Jeffrey knew that there wasn’t really a fair comparison; he had barely gotten in one or two weak punches before being overpowered and dominated while Lauren had gone toe to toe with a taller rough bitch for almost twenty minutes.

“I don’t have time for this shit,” Lauren grumbled. She remembered the deal both couples made before the fight. Condition 1: The loser of the fight between husbands has to suck the other man’s cock. Condition 2: If one wife can force an orgasm out of the other woman, the loser would have to give herself and her body to the victor’s husband.
As Lauren started limping toward the door, her pussy was still leaking little drops of blood mixed with the liquid remnants of her orgasm with Becca. Jeffrey was seething with humiliation and rage at the thought of a bigger man taking control of his wife. He felt like he needed to assert his dominance, so he lashed out at the most immediately available object. He yanked her hair from behind, spun her around, and pounded his fist dead into her gut, sending Lauren crumpling to the ground, gasping for air.
As Jeffrey stood over her, he was torn,  between storming out, pleading with her not to give her body to Steven, and pouncing on his wife to teach her a lesson, and finally feeling like a dominant man again. That was when Lauren’s foot shot up from the ground, aiming right for his vulnerable sack. And it would have hit too, but Jeffrey moved slightly to the side as Lauren’s cxnty attempt at payback slammed into his thigh. “You fucking bitch!” Jeffrey raged, determined to tear her to pieces.

As she tried to fight back from under her husband, Lauren started to understand what she had been so afraid of when she had first started to brawl with Becca. Even as her battered body was getting pounded into the carpet, she knew she could take the physical pain: she would gasp and sob and convulse, but being thrown around and fucked up was also part of the experience she had secretly wanted. However tearful she was, part of what she knew was that she could take it. The real thing she had been afraid to admit was that she knew Jeffrey couldn’t, especially risking letting his precious Lauren fall for another man. Jeffrey, emotional, wasn’t even fighting her that hard now. She slammed her foot into his nuts as he shrieked in pain and sunk her sharpened nails into his neck, turning the tables on her shame-wracked and humiliated husband. He rolled off of her to clutch himself, one hand on his neck another on his cock and balls, gasping and choking, barely able to grasp how his humiliation had gone from bad to worse.
Lauren stood up, contemplated stomping on his dick one last time, but then came to her senses. Her eyes welled up in tears as she stood over her husband’s battered, naked body, she thought to herself, “I can’t believe I further humiliated my husband, hasn’t he been through enough today??, all I wanted was to win that bitchy Becca for him to use and abuse now look at us…” “how could he attack me?!, he isn’t himself right now, Jeffrey was just doing his best to protect me from Steven and Becca”. Jeffrey was still on the ground gasping for air and curled up clutching vainly at his neck and balls to try in vain to ease the pain. She couldn’t bear to look at his pathetic, writhing, broken body anymore.
Without turning back, she walked straight to the bedroom door, in one ear she heard her husband’s weak pained begging for her to stay, in the other Becca could be heard moaning in pleasure from Steven’s thick cock. She knew what she had to do.

As Steven fucked Becca in the other room to the sound of Jeffrey and Lauren’s argument, Becca felt his cock get bigger and bigger in her. Steven’s dominant wife was feeling especially proud of how hard she was able to make the loser bitch cum all over the floor, and now Steven was making her cum just as hard, pounding her with everything she deserved as she quivered and moaned into a brutal and well-earned fuck.
But then Steven suddenly stopped the pounding. He was rock hard in Becca, but as she moaned into his hard body, she wondered why he had stopped. Her endorphins were pumping so hard that she hadn’t heard the door open as Steven looked up to see Lauren’s tough, petite body limp in, staring at the winners in shame.
“I’m here.” Lauren stated, holding up her fists again, even as she could barely walk. “I’m not done.” Lauren knew this wouldn’t go well for her, she already lost convincingly to Becca woman on woman, she knew she had no way of taking on both husband and wife, especially not after what Becca made her endure.
Becca moaned again into Steven’s big hard cock as a show of dominance to the loser. She knew he was still thinking about fucking that loser, and the thought of bringing her to tears just one more time was too much to resist.

Steven slowly pulled himself out of Becca, ready to watch what would happen. As Becca started to slink off the bed and stand up, Lauren charged in to punch her in the face. Becca took the punch unfazed, then yanked Lauren’s hair, overpowered her, and threw her onto the bed stomach down, immediately plunging her hand into the loser’s cxnt to give her what she really came into the room for, a brutal fuck.
“Come on baby,” Becca motioned to Steven, “She’s going to eat me out, and you’re going to pound that loser bitch from behind.”
“fuck me..” Lauren whimpered as she felt Steven’s penis stretch her out more than she has felt for a long time, tears again filled her eyes, as she proceeded to get used by the dominant couple for the rest of the night.