News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

I miss Dotti and her Peggy stories

• 6 Replies

Offline doggy81

• God Member
I miss Dotti and her Peggy stories
« on: June 14, 2022, 10:30:15 AM »
Anyone else missing her? Most of her stories were posted on https://www.fights.sexy/dotti-ds-stories/ but the last few Peggy stories are gone.

Dotti, Augur, Jon Grey and Susanoom are here (in my humble opinion) the best writers for titfight stories. And 3 of those 4 artists dont write stories anymore. The past years were a really great time to be alive as a fan of titfights.

Offline Buxom Blonde

• God Member
Re: I miss Dotti and her Peggy stories
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2022, 08:06:55 PM »
Just mention Dotti's name to bait the troll out from under his bridge to say his hateful remark. You are the dumbest poster I've ever seen. Let your hate go of Dotti and move on with your life. Just because she is no longer here, people will not stop defending her. Go back under your bridge and continue commenting on your complete knowledge of celebrity fighting.
As for the OP, I agree with your list, they are missed, and I did enjoy their stories.

Offline Susanoom

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2022, 07:02:36 AM »
Really thanks for the nice words. I think I can't even be compared to the other names, their skill is superior. I'm sorry that many of them have retired and I really hope they are doing well. I will try to fill some of the void they left, but the weight of this is truly remarkable: we are talking about legends!
Susanoom on Tumbrl,Bdsmlr and
Join my Titfight Community server Discord

Commissions open! MP me!

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2022, 11:57:52 PM »
Just mention Dotti's name to bait the troll out from under his bridge to say his hateful remark. You are the dumbest poster I've ever seen. Let your hate go of Dotti and move on with your life. Just because she is no longer here, people will not stop defending her. Go back under your bridge and continue commenting on your complete knowledge of celebrity fighting.
As for the OP, I agree with your list, they are missed, and I did enjoy their stories.

I have to agree with buxom  blonde.  Thotless  you should just get a life and stop all nasty comments about DottiD. She was one  of nicest ppl here always willing to help ppl who ask for her advice.  Without DottiD  the chat room would not exist in the beginning of freecatfight. It takes a lot of courage to write a story and put it up in here. I have great respect for all the writers on freecatfight.   
« Last Edit: June 17, 2022, 12:26:47 AM by Leeann54 »
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished

Offline Drake8

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2022, 02:12:49 PM »
I absolutely agree with you. All those authors are legends and Peggy stories are the best I ever read, the ones that caused me the most emotions. I hope that someday Dotti comes back. She said to me she was writing another Peggy series before leaving, let's hope she finds the time and excitement to write again and comes back with her great stories.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2022, 03:54:54 PM »
Just mention Dotti's name to bait the troll out from under his bridge to say his hateful remark.

Skill at baiting is a fundamental characteristic (in a good way) of experienced catfighters.

Offline martianboy2

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2022, 09:15:14 AM »

This is one reason why some members will not write anything.

There is nothing worse than spending a lot of time writing a story, then being shot to pieces over it.

I used to write, on the old Momfight.com site, about real fights between women. These were either about a fight I watched, a fight a woman had been in, or an account of a fight that somebody had watched.

Describing what is actually going, on can be very difficult. In many cases, the writer may find it too difficult, hence what is written can be very amateurish.

Please remember this before you start cry rubbish!!!

Message for the troll(s)…. Let’s see you write a top story.