News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Custom Commissions Open

• 4 Replies

Offline BW Customstories

• Creator of stories
Custom Commissions Open
« on: October 15, 2022, 03:04:07 AM »
It's been a busy few months here at BW Custom Stories and we're looking to stay busy. If you would like a commissioned story about your fantasy, please feel free to send me a DM. I've worked for several clients here already and everyone seems to like what I do. I will customize your story with as many details as you would like. I pride myself on making you feel like you're living in the story you're reading. Very reasonable rates for the stories as well. Thank you to all the clients that have selected me to write for them. I look forward to writing for many more.

Offline BW Customstories

• Creator of stories
Re: Custom Commissions Open
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2022, 02:52:11 AM »
Thank you very much! The next part of your story will be ready in the next couple of days! I appreciate the kind words and the endorsement of you. A happy client is what I always strive for! And yes we will continue our venture for many, many years to come!

Offline leogioachini

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2022, 02:14:16 PM »
Can you disclose your prices?

A bit on the short end of money here, but love your work

Offline BW Customstories

• Creator of stories
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2022, 06:50:00 PM »
Thank you for the compliment. My prices are $10 US per 1000 words in a story. Minimum story word count is 3000.

Offline leogioachini

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2022, 08:21:18 PM »
Thank you for the compliment. My prices are $10 US per 1000 words in a story. Minimum story word count is 3000.

Thanks, pal. How can we discuss details? I have some ideas.