News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Lisa Gym fights Night 1

• 7 Replies

Offline DarkKnight9980

• God Member
Lisa Gym fights Night 1
« on: September 30, 2022, 02:46:20 AM »
(First time doing this, I hope that people enjoy this and I hope this can be the start of an interesting series

Night 1
Part 1: Introduction
Just outside the Vegas Stripe sat an old building that didn’t look too interesting from the outside, a run down neon sign said “Lisa’s Gym” with the bulb around the I out, inside was where things got interesting, while Twenty years ago Lisa Donovan trained female boxers to defend themselves, twenty years later the gym would be owned by Claire McKenzie, she had brought the gym off Lisa on the cheap as Lisa’s business was on the slide to oblivion, Claire assuring her that the gym would continue to help women, little did Lisa know what Claire meant by that when she signed the deeds over and gave the place one final look before she left.

Now Claire was a bit of a looker, at 5’11 and a fit 140lbs, the long raven haired beauty was forty years old now, she started off at eighteen on the streets and worked her way up in Vegas to the high rollers, becoming a legit businesswoman for all to view around five years ago after buying a small coffee shop called “Betty’s Delights” which they certainly did if stories of what the staff got up to for an extra tip were true after Claire had taken the business over, currently she stood staring out her office window as women started to enter the gym, wearing a red dress that almost made her look devilish with her hair free, busty 34C breasts looking like they wanted to escape their confines, red nail polish and lip stick, she grinned as she put on her matching heels.

In the main part of the gym a selection of women who looked from different backgrounds, spoke to each other, some were friendly, others glared at each other as Claire licked her lips watching through the window that still said “Lisa’s” on the window, Claire had left it as a reminder who once owned this place and to whom in her mind she wanted to surpass with her vision of what a woman was capable of, taking a deep breath, Claire pushed through the door to the room, where the crowd of around fifteen women now turned to look at her.

Claire not one to be shy walked through the crowd, not even looking at any of the women around her till she stepped up to the boxing ring in the centre of the room, stepping out her heels, Claire walked up the ring steps and stood on the ring apron looking over her select crowd, all the women looked up, some in awe at the presence of their host, others sneered clearly thinking of a few choice words about her, Claire didn’t care what any of them thought of her, she simply was going to be respected in her mind and these women would play by her rules.
Raising her arms out in front of herself, Claire tells the crowd “ladies you know why you are here, I see housewives, former athletes and even a service woman or two in our midst, you are all women who crave the need to compete, the urge to dominate and the will to crush another woman’s spirits in combat, in this gym you will find out your limits and earn recognition and money for being the best, all that matters to me is you fight to win” there was a cheer from a Native American looking woman at the back wearing a biker jacket and jeans that made Claire chuckle to herself.

“Remember if you fight this isn’t going to be some sorority pillow fight, you will strip down to just your knickers, you will fight either with or without gloves and fights won’t be stopped for cuts, you enter here or anywhere I set you up to fight in, then you fight till you have nothing left to give, do I make myself clear” Claire sternly says, clearly not playing any games with the women as they all nod, some more firmly then others.

Claire finishes off by saying “we will start next month with a boxing tournament in tribute to the previous owner of this establishment, we’ll sort the entries out but don’t worry to those who don’t box, we will have catfights, MMA and let’s call them grudge fights, we might see one soon, first since you travelled here, how about we see a fight now, since I see one of you is fired up, with a volunteer it seems in our midst” Snot even saying a word, the biker walks up to the ring.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2022, 03:23:51 AM by DarkKnight9980 »

Offline DarkKnight9980

• God Member
Re: Lisa Gym fights Night 1
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2022, 02:46:58 AM »
Part 2: Littlefeather
Susie Littlefeather was proud of who she was from the day she was born till this moment in the gym, she was born on a reservation in Arizona known as Fort Apache, there she grew up happy till she got to eighteen, wanting to know more of what was outside the reservation, she would leave and go to bars, where she found not everyone was friendly, leading to fights where in most cases she was able to defend her honour, the issue was the times that she didn’t do so, leading to her deciding she would stick two fingers up to the world and show it who the fuck Susie Littlefeather was.

Learning off some family members who had done self defence and some who had been in the army, she became a strong fighter, also building her body up so by the time she was twenty one, the 5’8 woman was 150lbs of toned muscle, which lead to how she would join her biker gang, at a bar one of the biker gangs women bumped into her, leading to an argument that had them going outside, as Susie would find out this Sarah was the leaders wife, she stood 5’10 and 160lbs, while it went back and forth at first, Susie threw her rival to the dirt and punched her face till Sarah had a broken nose, was out cold and had lost a husband as Wolf Pac took Susie as his lover, that was five years ago, Susie has defended her patch several times since then.

As she listened to Claire she was hyped, she saw the ad for female fighting in a bar she frequented with the gang, while Wolf Pac joked with her about trying it, Susie seriously thought about it as she stared at the picture of what she assumed now was Claire on one side, she didn’t know who the other woman was, judging by them being bare breasted and Claire holding her foe by her throat, Claire had won the fight, maybe Susie would challenge her one day but till then she was wanting to scrap right now with any of these women who thought they could really last with her.

After Claire had said if she’d like to be the first fighter in the ring, Susie walked confidently through the crowd, putting her cut on the ring steps, Susie certainly wasn’t shy as she pulled her black T-shirt off to bare her 32D breasts, then off come her biker boots and black jeans as the brunette pushed her shoulder length hair back, only now wearing a black thong, Susie asked confidently “who the fuck wants some?” tapping her abs to show off, when a voice said “count me in!” to the surprise of Susie how quickly it came.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2022, 03:27:42 AM by DarkKnight9980 »

Offline DarkKnight9980

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2022, 02:47:35 AM »
Part 3: Megan Chen
Stepping forwards was a Chinese-American woman by the name of Megan Chen, standing 5’6 and weighing 142lbs, black hair that went to the top of her neck, Megan started to strip her white blouse off to reveal her 30C tits as she walked towards where Susie stood, Claire grinned as she stood between the two fighters so things didn’t kick off too early, Susie glared at Megan as they had when they first laid eyes on each other, something told the other they were natural enemies waiting to be unleashed.

Megan grew up in Florida where her parents met after her Chinese dad had taken a job there and met her mother, growing up Megan had been a bit of a tom boy, wrestling boys, even boxing another girl for fun, not caring that she had a bloody nose when she went home, though her parents certainly did mind as she walked through her front door, when she reached twenty she decided to join the army with her best friend Derek Waters, two tours of Afghanistan and she found herself with a disabled best friend and a few scars of her own to remember the experience by.

Now aged thirty, while war had hurt her, still the urge from when she was a kid to compete, to fight still lived on strong within her, like a fire that couldn’t be quelled so easily, she had travelled to Vegas for a holiday and found the café “Betty’s Delights” at the behest of the motel owner, maybe he knew looking her over that she was more than someone looking for a quick gambling fix, instead she saw the advert on the wall behind the café counter, eyes locked on it like a heat seeker missile, she asked the manageress about it and was told to come to the gym.

Here she was now with her blue jeans thrown to the concrete floor, white socks and white sneakers thrown down wearing red knickers staring hatefully at a woman she literally met minutes ago, fists were clenched as her opponent did the same, Claire looked ready to strip and pleasure herself as she looked over these two magnificent women, with Claire moving Megan to her right, Susie to her left, after whispering to each to get their names, Claire first raised Megan’s left arm, yelling her name to the crowd, before Claire yelled Susie’s name out, Megan thought to herself “Susie you are going to regret this biker bitch” as both were told which side of the ring to go to.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2022, 03:28:02 AM by DarkKnight9980 »

Offline DarkKnight9980

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2022, 02:48:22 AM »
Part 4: The Clash
Each woman looked relaxed for what they were about to do, Claire asked “Do you want to box or just fight ladies?” with Susie trying to keep her control over the situation replying “no gloves, I just want to break this cow” reaching for her thong, tossing it out the ring as she hoped to scare her rival, she didn’t know that Megan didn’t care what she fought in as she accepted the challenge, tossing her knickers out the ring, Claire stifling a moan before yelling “winner gets a thousand, loser gets nothing!” to add to the bad blood, this was just going to be a showcase in Claire’s mind, now it is worth every cent as the fighters bare their teeth instinctively at each other.

Circling slowly as they intensely lock eyes, Megan has a textbook orthodox stance compared to Susie keeping her left slightly low, inching closer as Susie says “I should have known it would be you bitch, eyeing me up from moment one, you are going to enjoy kissing my ass little cxnt” Megan not replying, just edging closer with her feet till both lunge at each other with their jabs, first crack of knuckles on flesh rings out, the women around the ring can’t help but cheer as they see both take a step back, Susie landing her fist around the top of Megan’s left cheek, Megan landing on the lips of Susie.
Neither used to taking a backwards step wades back in, while they are not landing a 100% of the time, the punches that do land cause a crack to ring in the air, followed by a groan as they slug it out, tits rock around their chests, Megan draws first blood early with a swiping right that slices across the bottom lip of Susie, who steps back to wipe her lip, Megan normally would keep the pressure on but something tells her to hold back, Susie spits with some blood onto the tits of her Asian rival to show her absolutely no respect.

Both then give a battle cry of sorts before they engage again, Megan staying in close now, throwing body shots to try to wear out her foe, Susie gritting her teeth as she clubs around the back of her foes head, pulling Megan by her hair with her right, she throws a left knee into the thigh of Megan, who hisses “fucking twat” before she hooks her left around the back of Susie, trying to sweep her right leg to take her to the canvas as Claire watches in awe of these two fighters, both combatants bodies flexed showing their muscles off as they look built to fight, shuddering when she sees their hard nipples slash across each other.

Susie just about manages to push off Megan, but she gets hit with a left cross on her cheek, making her stumble two steps back to the left, Megan rushes her into the ropes, where the other girls get to see Susie’s gluts flex when she takes knees and punches into her stomach, Megan doing a good job so far wearing down her larger rival, this is a no holds barred fight though, Susie rears her head back and smashes her head into Megan’s face, making the Florida girl now stumble back a few steps holding her nose, Susie rubbing her stomach as she takes a deep breath, looking absolutely furious as she comes after Megan.

Who now has blood running from her nostrils, while Megan is sure her nose isn’t broken, it is hurting and she now has Susie slamming a right hook into her cheek, a few in the crowd winces watching the blows as Megan takes a knee after a left hook smacks her other cheek, a mouse starting to form under her right eye as Susie tells her “Fucking done already? Get the fuck up!” with Megan nodding showing the first sign of weakness.

Till she lunges and grabs Susie’s legs, taking her down with a double leg takedown, Susie can be heard yelling “Cunnttt!!” as her back slaps the canvas, both women now coated in sweat, blood dripping onto their chests as they start to swing and kick on the canvas, Megan lands a few solid blows around the body and tits of Susie, who kicks Megan in her legs before scissoring her waist to stop her getting the mount, both catch the other with hard shots but Littlefeather is at a disadvantage fighting off the bottom, especially after a right hook slices a cut above her right eyebrow to make her whine out like a wounded animal.

Desperately Susie grabs Megan’s boobs, Megan cries out as Susie has her talons in deep to slice in furrows, getting Megan onto her left side through sheer power, Susie now squeezes her scissors in deeper, hoping to make her pass out as her left hand continues to squeeze the right breast of Chen, who fights back tears as all her years of training didn’t prepare her for such a dirty move, Susie rests on her right elbow as she snarls “got you.. now cxnt” spitting in Megan’s face to prove her point as she certainly has the bar fighting experience on her side.

Megan won’t quit so easily, drawing on her inner strength not to quit, Megan reaches with both her hands inside each thigh squeezing the energy out of her, she digs her nails in and while Susie tries to fight through the pain, instinctively the bear trap of her thighs cracks out, allowing Megan to roll free and lay on her back panting, stomach and tits now red on her almost porcelain like skin, Susie meanwhile taking her own breather as she lays on her back rubbing her thighs, traces of blood on the canvas show where they have been fighting, Claire hoping they aren’t done yet as this is beyond her wildest dreams for a first fight.

Crawling to ropes each side of the ring from each other, both pull themselves to their feet, seeing the damage they have inflicted, but also feeling every bruise and cut on themselves, fighting through that pain as they come together, trading punches and kicks to legs, stumbling and taking knees in front of each other, they soon are both kneeling trading punches, almost taking turns as they are knocked to their haunches, Megan’s right eye is starting to shut along with a cut under it, Susie has a cut under her left eye now as her left side of her face is a crimson mask.

As Megan pants looking to the sky for a moment, a high pitched scream erupts from her as Susie goes for the win, seeing Megan looking away, like a viper Susie goes for her bare pussy, digging her nails inside as her left grabs the throat of her rival, Megan is paralyzed in pain, being forced to her back as she cries, Megan weakly tries to pull the hand out her pussy, she is too weak though, Claire steps onto the ring apron to get a good view of what is happening, yelling “it’s over! You win Susie!” as Megan has gone limp, out cold from the pain.

Susie wipes the blood from Megan’s pussy over her tits as a sign to the other women of the levels she will go to be the best here, she sits on her bum staring at Megan with a venomous look, even though she won, she had to go dirty to do it, something she rarely does normally but Megan forced her to go to that level, that makes her hate the Asian woman even more then she did before the first strikes landed, knowing deep down this isn’t over between them by a long shot.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2022, 03:28:50 AM by DarkKnight9980 »

Offline DarkKnight9980

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2022, 02:49:00 AM »
Part 5: Aftermath
Unsteadily Susie pushes herself to her feet, looking out the ring at possible future rivals, some she sees have a look of respect for her, others disdain, while some don’t show any real emotions as they try to hide their feelings to her, with Claire soon stepping into the ring to raise Susie’s right arm in victory, announcing to the crowd “I hope you took notes ladies, this is the intensity I expect from those who come back to fight here, this gym will be your haven to fight, for those of you who lose, this will be your personal hell” laughing to herself on that last part, while Susie simply stares at her wanting to know if she is tough or all show.

As Claire and Susie leave the ring, Claire’s assistant Lizzy Templeton has to step into the ring to help Megan out, the blonde Lizzy is fifty two years old but still looks stunning, even with flicks of grey in her hair, she is wearing a blue T-shirt and jeans as she puts some smelling salts under Megan’s nose to stir her awake, Megan can’t help but rub her abused pussy, feeling the trace of blood running from it, Megan sobs as Lizzy washes her down with a damp rag, not noticing that Susie has taken her red knickers as a trophy, Lizzy tells the beaten woman “I thought you had her, next time I know you will” Megan nodding her thanks, when she is feeling ok enough, Megan is helped to her feet and ginger puts her clothes on in the ring, thanking Lizzy for her help, with the older woman nodding in reply before she steps out the ring.

The crowd outside the office starts to leave, some excitedly talking about their own want to fight here, others keeping to themselves but smiling, in the office Claire goes to her desk draw and pulls out a black bag, throwing it over the desk to Susie she says “count it if you want, the thousand is in there” while Susie wants to argue with her, she takes Claire at her word, nodding as she has her jeans on but left her top off so far, making Claire look a little flush staring at the blood and marks on Littlefeathers body.

Susie goes to leave the office, Claire stopping her to say “I am glad you joined us here tonight, while I see you are a great street fighter, I hope you will enter the boxing tournament, I am sure you’d love another crack at Megan in that” making Susie snort, turning around the Native American woman replies “well I hope we can fight someday or are you just a desk bunny?” making Claire laugh hard, the woman in red walking up to Susie, squeezing her left tit in a threatening manner before she answers “maybe someday, but I am focused on getting this place started, so I suggest you focus on becoming the top bitch amongst all of those fighters coming here” going to kiss Susie, who pushes her off, the winner of tonight’s entertainment leaving the office to go grab her top and cut to leave.

In the office Claire grins like a Cheshire cat as she sits on her desk, whispering “let the fun begin” as she kicks her heels and digs her nails into the wooden desk, clearly seeing these women as her pawns to fight for her pleasure, though is there more on her mind as she stares out the window to the now empty gym.

Later that night Megan is back in her motel room, showering seeing dried blood on her face, her pussy throbbing as she slowly disrobes, getting into the hot shower to some relief to her body, other parts just screaming at her as she wonders how she lost that fight, while part of her tells her to call Susie a cheat, another part is reminding her about her training, fight to win at all costs, deep down she really underestimated the biker and how much she could take, a bitter pill to swallow, especially as you know you are going to be hurting for at least a week for nothing, telling herself “I will fuck that bitch up next time” as she shuts her eyes and sits in the shower letting the water do its thing.

Susie meanwhile is with her gang, tossing her man the money she won, happily she finds out that yes all the money is there from the gym, Wolf Pac wants to give her a night to remember but she honestly tells him she is exhausted from fighting, when was the last time that happened she thinks to herself as she looks at her bike, part of her wants to go find this Megan to kick her ass for pushing her so hard, another part is relieved she emerged as the winner, a thought that sent a shiver down her spine as it was a feeling she’d not had for a long time.

At Claire’s home that night, she sat with a glass of red wine, moaning as a nude Lizzy was between her legs, kissing and eating her pussy out, Claire tells Lizzy “you know part of me misses our wars, you always were the best whore on the strip that wasn’t me” making Lizzy look up and mouth “fuck you” with a smile, Claire soon moaned and gave up her juices to Lizzy as she shivered with an orgasm, kissing moments later tenderly, Claire says “I can’t wait for the tournament darling, I wonder who will prove the best with their fists” Lizzy nuzzling her neck, replying “if some of the girls I heard are wanting to take part, we are in for a lot of fun” making Claire groan before she yanks Lizzy’s hair to push her to her back, grinding her pussy with her blonde lover as the night is young for them.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2022, 03:29:19 AM by DarkKnight9980 »

Offline lalutte65

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2022, 03:53:13 PM »
great story, well written, looking forward to more

Offline tr0tz

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2022, 06:27:08 PM »
Incredible build-up with an awesome backstory of woman emporewement and interesting characters. Looking forward to different match types from boxing over catfighting to NHB. Would also love to see the loser of a fight getting humiliated from time to time as the tensions will surely rise inside the gym.

I hope we hear from Claire, Susie and Megan soon again!  And maybe, Lisa will visit her former gym one day, maybe not amused on what it developped into?

Offline DarkKnight9980

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2022, 06:53:49 PM »
Incredible build-up with an awesome backstory of woman emporewement and interesting characters. Looking forward to different match types from boxing over catfighting to NHB. Would also love to see the loser of a fight getting humiliated from time to time as the tensions will surely rise inside the gym.

I hope we hear from Claire, Susie and Megan soon again!  And maybe, Lisa will visit her former gym one day, maybe not amused on what it developped into?

thank you both for the kind words, it's an idea I have been thinking of for awhile, I won't post any spoilers but I do have a few ideas and yes Claire, Susie and Megan will return, I am also open to any suggestions about fighters, oh and on the humiliation's I promise there will be some in future, I wanted to paint Susie as too tired to do anything more to Megan as trust me Claire is not shy seeing women humiliating each other.