News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Dolly Parton

• 21 Replies

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Honored to have a few stories at Fightsexy
Re: Dolly Parton
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2023, 01:46:52 AM »
I had written a version of the song Jolene and posted it here.  Thought you might enjoy it given the subject.

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=106628.msg710520#msg710520
I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2023, 01:59:52 AM »
  Would love to have seen a young Dolly in early 70's Vs 70's Latina star Charo as both had large breasts with winner stripping loser naked :)

I’m a novice at this wonderful art but here it goes: Dolly Parton vs. Charo
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2023, 09:04:47 PM »
Love to see her fight my wife but that's just my fantasy :p

I don’t know what you have in mind, but here’s Dolly taking on a petite Asian woman,
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.

Offline LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2023, 08:52:20 PM »
  Would love to have seen a young Dolly in early 70's Vs 70's Latina star Charo as both had large breasts with winner stripping loser naked :)

I’m a novice at this wonderful art but here it goes: Dolly Parton vs. Charo

Think you needed to go bigger on the breasts.  I hope in future I can ask my personal AI to pull up video of both dolly and charo and have it then them do a early 80's style oil wrestling video that ends topless and winner then humliaties the loser post match with breast smother KO!
Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan

Offline LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2023, 09:19:10 PM »
  Here is my dream set-up....

It's 1980 and both Dolly and Charo are in down turn from their height in the 70's. Both girls are control by men that are part of a Club of powerful hollywood movers and shakers that would meet on Monday nights at a closed down Tropicana Club with use of their world famous oil mud pits and mat space.
   Dolly and Charo have been talked into meeting for oil wrestling match with winner getting a new record deal and loser has to leave Hollywood for good.  The rumor is that they would have done the match for free as there is bad blood between them dating back to early 70's then Charo almost stole Dolly's husband from her at a private Hollywood club and needed to be pulled apart before the cops came.  Only rule the 2 wanted was no strikes to the face as both need to take photos and can not cover a black eye.
   All I can say about the match was it turned into all out catfight with tons of breast attacks, use of nails and hair pulled out all over the wrestling pit with the winner sitting ontop of a KO loser with her tits bouncing up and down during final facesit! When loser wakes up she is driven too airport and is gone!  Who wins the tough busty redneck blonde or curvy Latina spitfire?
Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2023, 04:08:16 PM »
Elvira (Cassandra Peterson) or Rhonda Shear

{alt}

{alt}

I had a couple of fantasies about Elvira and Rhonda going at it back in the day.
How about Dolly vs Barbara Mandrel?

Offline colt 45

• God Member
  • Old guy that has always loved mature ladies fighti
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2023, 05:43:24 AM »
Always thought of Dolly vs Loretta lynn