News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Critical role catfight: Marisha Ray vs Laura Bailey.

• 3 Replies

Offline Edududu

Critical role catfight: Marisha Ray vs Laura Bailey.
« on: September 19, 2022, 10:57:42 PM »
Hello everyone! I decided to try writing a story for another matchup I enjoy a lot, this time it's the one from this poll: https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=103807.msg691427#msg691427.

Just a reminder that this is still my second story, so I'm still getting my grips with writing these sort of narratives, so any feedback is greatly appreciated.

WIthout further ado, here's the story of a battle between these two gamer girls:

Laura Bailey: 41 yrs 1,65 m, 54 kg, 36-25-35

{alt}
{alt}

Marisha Ray: 33 yrs, 1,65 m, 52 kg, 33-27-35

{alt}

Settling a Critical Rivalry

“God damnit, why am I having second thoughts now?”

That phrase was whispered in one of the empty rooms in the Critical Role offices by the anxious and slim bundle of orange hair that is Marisha Ray. Staying all in her lonesome in a room filled with documents, filming equipment and unfinished battle maps and miniatures might be a bit scary for some, but pulling all-nighters was something that she was already very familiar with. Being the lead creative producer and also one of the players of the most popular Dungeons and Dragons show in the world meant she had to move mountains on a regular basis to keep everything working properly.

However, the situation wasn’t always this positive for her. You see, Marisha had a really rough start in the show, being heavily criticized throughout the first campaign due to her lack of knowledge of the game's rules and controversial roleplay decisions. It didn’t help that she was the youngest of the crew, was the least accomplished in their party full of recognizable voice actors and was dating the DM at the time. As par for the course for online discourse, a lot of the complaints from viewers got close to harassment territory, making the situation very uncomfortable for the young beauty.

It also didn’t help that she had to share the spotlight with many other beautiful women who passed through the show. Be it as regulars or guest players, Ashley Johnson, Felicia Day, Mica Burton, Deborah Ann Woll, Mary Elizabeth McGlynn, Erika Ishii and Aimee Carrero were some of her competitors, and although there was not really any bad blood between them, some animosity between the girls was inevitable.

And this couldn’t be more evident than when talking about Laura freakin’ Bailey, her biggest foil in the show. They loved each other like sisters, but any onlooker could see there was something brewing beneath the pleasantries. Being arguably one of the most prominent female voice actors in the video game and anime scenes, she quickly became the fan-favorite member of the cast. Her characters were always well-received, and she seemed to get hotter and hotter as the episodes flew by. With Marisha being the only one who could rival her in that regard, it’s no surprise both of them wanted to be the queens of that jungle.

Nevertheless, sorting those matters was hardly an easy task. Unlike singers and actresses, web celebrities couldn’t afford to fight tooth and nail in catfights. It was a highly competitive space, and one where the stars were deeply devalued. Black eyes and bruises would definitely just lead to a quick expulsion.

But life always finds a way. The girls would often get together for “girls’ nights” after recordings. While the boys always assumed those events were fun encounters with drinks and games, the women would often engage each other in multiple types of battles. Tests of strength, leg scissors, staredowns, hairpulling and bearhugs were some of the non-intrusive competitions the girls engaged in. Laura and Marisha were the stars of those shows, often calling the meetings and dueling it out in the most intense events.

Much to Marisha’s dismay, she would often lose to Bailey’s superior body. The score was currently 60-40 in Laura’s favor, and she was sick of those odds. She wanted to get a definitive win that would leave her utterly satisfied. And there was only one way to do that: a direct battle. Mind to mind. Body to body. Woman to woman.

So she did her boldest move yet. She invited her rival to the CR offices deep after hours, claiming there was an emergency situation in regards to Laura’s merch department. There would be no interruptions, and no one to hear any cries for help. And that’s why she was having cold feet about the whole ordeal.

“Why did I decide to do this? Do I really wanna put my entire career and my relationship with my best friend in jeopardy just to feel good about myself?” she said, absentmindedly playing with her gorgeous ginger locks.

And then she checked herself in a nearby mirror. Looking at her figure she found some courage hidden inside her. She had become an amazing professional, was praised by her recent characters, and most important of all, she had developed as a woman, getting a body many would die for.

She was wearing a college jacket covering her trademark “Sleeves are bullshit” tank top and jeans combo that managed to highlight her slender but still taut frame and juicy ass without showing too much. Her face was blessed with features like a soft smile and dark brown eyes that were at the same time inviting and determined. She pushed away a bang from one of her eyes, highlighting her beautiful orange mane that cascaded a fair bit into her back.

At that moment she knew. No turning back until she was either put in her place or put Laura in her place.

“Marisha? Are you here? Why is it so dark in here?”, a soft voice screamed from the halls. The time had come.

“Just a temporary power outage Laura! Come into the office and we can discuss our current situation” she yelled, already feeling her body temperature rise up.

Laura entered the room shortly after and Marisha’s heart seemed to want to leap out of her chest in anticipation. Bailey looked divine as usual.

She was wearing a simple purple blouse and leggings, since no effort was needed for her to look stunning. Her body easily rivaled Marisha’s, even surpassing her in the breast department, but she was still a bit shorter and leaner to even things out. Fans usually describe her as an “elven beauty”, and nowhere was this more apparent than in her face. Hazel eyes that one could be lost in and meaty lips were already enough for many, but her hair was also impeccable, going a bit longer than Marisha’s and with a mixture of her natural dark brown color and lighter highlights to give it that extra flair.

The fear that Marisha worked so hard to suppress came back as soon as she saw her. Part of her immediately wanted to run away, but another wanted to tackle her then and there and start the fight. Either way, she would have to go through her, so she started to slowly walk forward, taking off her jacket in the process.

“So Marisha, what’s the emergency? Something happened with our new collection?”, Laura asked.

Marisha stayed silent, and just stopped in front of her foe.

“Marisha? Is something wro-” *SLAP*.

The sound of Marisha’s slap echoed for a couple seconds in the ample empty room, jerking Laura’s head forcefully to the side. No turning back now.

“Do we have a problem here Marisha?” Laura said in a dry tone, not even facing the redhead.

*SLAP*. Another time Bailey’s head turned around after a violent backhand from Marisha. “Just fight me, bitch”, Marisha said through gritted teeth, drawing out every syllable of her final insult.

“Oh, it’s so on!” Laura opened up a big smile, with her locks still covering her face, and escalated the situation way more than Marisha expected by full-on punching the redhead in the face. Clearly this was also a secret desire of hers, since she seemed genuinely excited to roll around with her colleague.

Marisha was immediately dazed by the strike, feeling every nerve in her cheek acting up from the brunette’s fist, but Laura was not done. She leapt at Marisha, knocking her against a wall with a large *THUD*, and pinning her arms over her head. “You slap like a fucking girl”, almost trying to caress Marisha’s body with her own.

“I barely felt that, wanna try a bit harder?” Ray replied, clearly lying through her teeth, earning a cackle from Laura.

“Maybe if you were a better actress I could trust your word on that”. Marisha opened her mouth in shock. She couldn’t discern if that was something her best friend actually believed, or if the fight was starting to get to her head and any way to hurt their opponent was fair game. Either way she was fuming on the inside.

Choosing to believe the latter point, she decided to return the favor in spades. Her knee rose to Laura’s gut, forcing all the air of the brunette's body out of her lungs. Marisha then proceeded to reverse the arm pin, and started forcing Bailey’s back towards a table, initiating a tense test of strength.

“Fuck you Laura! You know that I’ve surpassed you! Everyone loves me now!” Marisha yelled, trying to know Bailey over the furniture.

“Keep lying to yourself Ray, you know they’ll always love me more, especially as a woman”, Laura replied in her cheeky tone, switching positions with the redhead and clearly getting way too much into this new roleplay persona she was assuming for the fight.

“They definitely won’t… when I’m done…with you”, the redhead’s reply was faltering as their tug of war was becoming too much. She started gearing up for a final shove, but she didn’t notice Laura caught on to her maneuver.

“Well…like your husband loves to say…you can certainly try”, she snarled, redirecting her opponent’s weight and having her fall belly-first into one of the prototypes of their large D&D table.

Taking advantage of Marisha’s unique position, she decided to remove her foe’s jeans and start spanking her toned ass. “I’m so sick of your shitty voice marisha! I’m going to school you like the toddler that you are to see if you’ll stop whining so much!”.

Marisha shrieked, feeling more humiliated than hurt by the assault. She jerked her body to reposition herself, and started instinctually kicking her, getting a couple solid hits that pushed the brunette away. She spun around in all fours at the table and stared daggers at Laura.

“You are disgusting Laura! Is this some sort of kink of yours?”, she taunted, still livid after the spanking session.

“Hah, you wish! You just fucked us in the ass so many times during our sessions that I wanted to give you a taste of your own medicine!”, she replied cheekily, starting to take off her shirt. “And I’m just getting started, you fake-ass loser. I've wanted to put you in your place for a long time.”

“Oh is that so? Why don’t you come over here to settle this like a woman then, you hag?”, Marisha provoked, backing away further into the circular table.

“Gladly, you fucking bimbo.” Laura replied through gritted teeth, leaping onto the table to face the redhead. The women maneuvered around each other in the confined space, looking for the perfect opening. Their movements on all fours almost looked like a weird erotic dance.

They agreed on a shared initiative, and simultaneously used their legs to hug their opponent’s body, clinging their bodies together in the messiest of catballs. The girls snarled and grunted due to the friction caressing the nerves at their skins, and started trading as many blows as possible to optimize the damage on their rival.

Marisha, being more of a scrapper due to her tomboyish nature, focused on blows like punches and kicks at the brunette's body. On the other side, Bailey took advantage of her “womanly charms” and attacked with slaps and scratches targeting Ray’s private points to maximize her pain.

Such a brutal display of savagery would be terrifying for any onlooker. Insults like “Weak-ass bitch”, “overrated skank” and “incel’s wet dream” came out of their mouths with the same naturality as breathing. It was such an escalation of their simple competitive squabble. The girls had established themselves as each other’s life-long rivals, and despite all the pain they were inflicting on their bodies, they were relishing the situation. It was like scratching a 10-year long itch that was inaccessible due to the current online environment that forced them to behave for the cameras.

However at that point, the restrictions only served to make their mutual will to fight stronger and stronger. The girls tried to get prettier and prettier to bait jealous outbursts from their rival and consequently “girls’ night” sessions. They would trade staredowns during games, make catty remarks about each other’s jobs and dismiss each other’s hairstyles and clothes.

And after so much time of this tense back-and-forth, their plans paid off. The actresses were in an almost trance-like state, ignoring the pain in order to pay attention to every single attack being used in the fight.

Marisha decked Laura in the face, making the brunette taste blood.

Laura used her nails to scratch Marisha’s bangs, almost trying to smother the redhead with her own mane.

Marisha spit in Laura’s face, dazing her in the process.

Laura muttered “disgusting bitch” and once again targeted Ray’s ass with her claws.

Marisha yelled again, and started pummeling Laura’s breasts.

Bailey moved up her assault, and clawed viciously at Ray’s back, making visible wounds.

Marisha winced, but kept her attacks on the brunette, eventually punching one of Bailey’s orbs out of her bra.

Laura taunted “If you just wanted to see them so much you just needed to ask my dear”, and put the redhead in a bearhug.

WIth venom lacing her words, Marisha replied, staring deep into those hazel eyes “I can already tell you’re starting to sag cxnt! I doubt your husband is happy about that…”.

Laura’s expression turned serious, and she tightened her grip on the redhead to hurt her more. Both of their foreheads were touching now, and Bailey’s eyes had the intent of a killer behind them.

“This is between you and me, you disgusting whore! Don’t you dare bring my family into it, or I swear to god you won’t be making it to the next recording session!”.

Realizing she found an equal psychological soft spot for her foe, Marisha decided to savor the moment. Palming Laura’s face with force, smearing the brunette’s makeup in the process, she escalated her claims even further.

“What’s the matter Laura? Having trouble keeping your man in bed? Scared that once I tear you apart he’s going to leave you?”, she said in a devilish tone, clearly lying and exaggerating, but neither of them had any time to think about what they’re saying.

“YOU LITTLE BITCH!” Laura screamed, pulling herself back to Ray by grabbing her rival’s orange pubes, and the girls started trading punches.

Marisha winced a bit, but tried (poorly) to keep her smug aura. While constantly shoving and striking, she kept poking the bear.  “Maybe… after I ruin your relationship… I’ll offer to let him stay with me…”

“You better stop talking Marisha… I swear to god”, Laura replied, spitting point blank at Marisha’s face.

Unfazed, Ray got closer “Me and Matt… always wanted a threesome… and I’ve seen the way Travis looks at me…”, that last part was enhanced by a killer punch to the brunette's kidney. “Why do you think he chose to sit next to me at the table for two campaigns in a row?”

“He pities you Marisha. You’re all looks, and no substance! YOU WOULD NEVER BE ENOUGH FOR HIM!” Laura got closer and bit intensely at Marisha’s shoulder.

“HOLY SHIT LAURA, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” Marisha yelled, pulling her rival out of her collar by her hair.

“JUST GIVING YOU WHAT YOU DESERVE, SKANK!” Laura replied equally irate, rolling herself and Marisha out of the table while trying to get free from the hair pull.

The girls separated, and rolled around the floor a little, with Marisha taking the brunt of the impact. Laura immediately seized the opportunity, and leapt at her foe like a wildcat, pinning her to the floor. The brunette made sure that the situation was as humiliating as possible for Ray, rubbing their bodies together in multiple ways. Her long locks, the pride and joy of her figure, were draping over Marisha like a curtain, adding further to her declaration of superiority.

“Guess who’s on top again, you pussy?”, Bailey whispered in her foe’s ear, giggling softly.

“We’ll see about that. By the end of this, I'll have crushed every single part of you hag!” Marisha threatened, moving close to Laura’s face.

“SLUT!” Laura yelled, clearly getting impatient over the length of the struggle.

“BITCH!” Marisha replied, kickstarting a verbal catfight.

“GINGER WHORE!”

“OVERRATED WHALE!”

“YOU’LL NEVER DEFEAT ME YOU WEAKLING!”

“OH, THIS’LL BE THE FIRST OF MANY LAURA! AND YOU BETTER GET READY, BECAUSE I’LL PROVE HOW MUCH BETTER I AM BY STEALING EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOUR FUTURE ROLES BY FORCE”

“BETTER IN WHAT EXACTLY? BEING A FUCKING PUSHOVER? ONLY BEING ABLE TO MAKE ONE VOICE? SLEEPING YOUR WAY INTO JOBS?”

“YOU JEALOUS SLUT!”

“TALENTLESS COW!”

That back and forth continued for a couple more statements, until it devolved into a more savage exchange. The actresses mouths were inches apart, grunting, hissing and snoring at each other. They weren't even attacking at that point, being guided by the ecstasy of the competition.

And Marisha was feeling that mood in bulk. As much as she was trying to deny it at the moment with every fiber of her being, Laura was one of the most beautiful women she knew. Wanting to beat that goddess at her own game was what kickstarted their feud in the first place. What the redhead didn’t expect was that she would be getting more of the Bailey experience she bargained for, due to the intensity with which the brunette was taking the competition.

The hazel eyes, the meaty lips, that plump ass sticking through her leggings, the gorgeous long mane, the visible breasts… Those were all the details of Laura’s body going through Marisha’s head at the moment, and how much she wanted to surpass them. But getting this close to her rival and exchanging pheromones via their tired breaths gave away to a different feeling: a strong arousal.

Marisha felt her pussy getting wet, and her nipples started to harden, peering through her top. Her idea to not wear a bra to the fight as a power move clearly backfired, as Laura felt her opponent’s orbs through the friction, and came to her senses enough to start cackling at the situation.

“I didn’t realize you were THIS happy to spend time with me, Marisha. So all this preaching about being hotter than me was just compensating for something?”

“Shut up!” Marisha replied, clearly flustered at her predicament. “You’re a disgusting bitch, and I’ll make everyone figure that out after today!”

“And how exactly do you plan to do that sweetie? You aren’t in the best position right now” Laura purred seductively, caressing Marisha’s hair.

“TAKE YOUR FUCKING HOOVES OUT OF MY HAIR YOU BITCH!” Marisha snapped, and lunged her own hands at the brunette hair and ripped the strands with force, starting a long anticipated hair pulling struggle.
“Ungh, if you wanted so hard to do a girls night routine you should’ve said it sooner pussy!” Laura replied in pain, but willing to do the same with Marisha’s own remarkable locks.

And so, what were originally catty remarks became moans of increasing volume as the ground started to fill with brown and orange hairs. The girl’s hands were maneuvering around like they had a life of their own, trying to find optimal ways to do as much damage as possible to those long hairs. They stayed in this situation for 10 seconds… then 20 seconds… then 50… then a minute… three minutes…until reaching eight minutes, a personal record for Laura and Marisha’s legendary girls night hairpulling duels.

But nonetheless, that situation could not stand for much longer. The actresses were simultaneously delighting themselves over how much damage they were doing to each other’s manes, but the burning feeling on their scalps was getting more intense as the strands were tearing up.

Eventually, the pain on both of them became too much to bear, and with a gutural, primal scream of mutual agony, they released their damaged wigs and laid on the floor, licking their wounds while whimpering and sobbing quietly.

Laura was the first to come to her senses, gasping as she ran her hands through her hair and saw her fingers getting covered with full wafts of the brown hair she worked so hard to groom over the years. Livid, Bailey tied her hair in a tight ponytail and yelled to her younger rival:

"Goddamnit Marisha! I knew you would stoop this low to try to defeat me, but I didn’t think you would put your whole career on the line. As our ‘amazing’ creative producer, didn’t you know that I have to record tomorrow? How do you expect me to appear in front of a camera like this?”

Marisha’s whimpers turned into a soft laughter as she replied with glee: “Oh I knew about the session girlfriend. I fully intended for you to show up broken at the studio tomorrow and play the ‘understudy’ card to take your place. I told you hag, I’m taking your roles by force!”

“Grow up Marisha! Are you that desperate that you decided to make this BBEG level plan to just get on my level?” Laura stood up and took off her bra and leggings, getting completely nude. “And besides, there’s no way this ends with you being in a better state than me. Move that fat ass up so I can tear you apart like the pushover that you are!” Bailey taunted, stomping on Marisha’s downed body.

“You read my mind cxnt! I can’t wait to punish that disgusting body of yours once and for all!” She stood up in a flash, pushing Laura away. “We should just leave 911 pre-dialed though, because the only way you’re leaving this place is in an ambulance!” Marisha threatened, mimicking her opponent by discarding her top and tying her orange locks in a shoddy bun.

At first, time seemed to stop for a couple seconds as both of the naked nerdy goddesses faced each other in silence, breathing heavily in a tense staredown. The conflict definitely took its toll on the ladies, as their bodies and faces were dirty, bruised and sweaty all over. However, depending on the onlooker, one might say they never looked prettier.
Laura took the first turn by slapping Ray harder than she ever hit anyone before. Marisha staggered a bit, and spit some blood on the floor, but immediately went on the offensive, punching Laura in the gut to open her up to a couple cirurgical backhands to the face.

Bailey groaned, briefly stunned from the assault, but Ray refused to let up and kept kicking and kneeing her rival with force. Livid, Laura tried to turn the tables by shoving her foe away and tangling onto Marisha like a baby monkey in an effort to sweep the redhead’s from her feet.

However, Marisha was somehow ready for this attack, and turned the tables by pulling Laura by her ponytail and tumbling down on top of the brunette. The impact of hitting the floor hurt both of the ladies immensely, but Ray fought through the pain and started hammering her rival with blows, forcing Bailey to be on the defensive.

In between pained grunts, Laura finally had enough of the tomboy, and grabbed her with one hand by the flimsy bundle of orange hair and with another by one of her juicy breasts. The girls then started rolling around, punching, clawing and hairpulling while trying to decide which of them would get the advantage of being on top.

Eventually, Ray managed to knock Laura away from her with her feet, but the girls immediately went back to face each other. They spent a couple dangerous seconds inches apart, facing each other on all fours, with only heavy breathing to break the silence (with Marisha’s orange hair moving accordingly, covering her face as Laura tore her hair tie), but their eyes were locked in an intense debate. It was very clear the girls were on their last straw and couldn’t take much more, so they had to wrap up quickly to secure the win. So, they pounced at each other like two wildcats.

What followed was a combination of a test of strength and grabs and holds. It was unclear if the ladies were trying to take a final chance to prove themselves to their foe or if the only way for them to keep the struggle going was to lean against each other. EIther way, their main goal seemed to be to immobilize their enemy and force them to submit, and they were trying that in as many ways as feasible.

Laura put Marisha in a headlock, but the redhead managed to elbow her way to freedom.

Ray grabbed her enemy’s ponytail and arm to try and bend her back in a C-shape, but Laura responded quickly by tossing a prop from the studio at her head.

Bailey tried to twist her foe’s arm behind her back, but Marisha scratched the inside of Laura’s pussy with two of her nails to escape.

Marisha tried to smother Laura in her delicious rack, but the brunette finally managed to knock the slim girl down with a sweep, and trapped her in a schoolgirl pin. Staring at Marisha’s generous mounds of flesh, she came up with a strategy to finish the fight then and there.

“Marisha, I’m going to end you now, you better surrender”

“And how do you plan to do that, you fat cow? By spitting on me again?” the redhead replied snarkily.

“Oh, I’m going to do much more than that gorgeous”, Bailey purred, licking her lips.

What followed would be tough to watch for any curious onlooker. The brunette actress opened her mouth and clamped hard on Marisha’s breasts, causing her rival to howl in pain. Bailey played with the redhead’s orbs like a dog with a newly acquired chew toy, alternating between the orbs and maneuvering her mouth around in order to cover every single inch of the mammaries.

“Just surrender and this stops Marisha! Don’t be suicidal!” Bailey yelled in between the bites in her breasts, who were now reddened by the assault.

But Marisha couldn’t do much else besides screaming. She never felt a pain this extreme in her entire life, and she felt her mind starting to drift off. But instead of fainting, the assault seemed to result in the redhead’s instinctual brain taking over, and while guided entirely by her sense of self-preservation she suddenly leapt, determined to win at any means possible.

And that included using the only type of duel restricted in the girls night meetings.

Since all of the participants of those events were voice actors, choking was strictly forbidden. The risk of permanently damaging vocal chords was too much to risk in a petty squabble. But Marisha was far beyond that point, and after flipping positions with her enemy, she dug both of her hands in Laura’s throat, and began screaming like a madman:

“PIECE OF SHIT! PSYCHO! OVERRATED SKANK! I’LL KILL YOU FOR MESSING WITH MY GIRLS, DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!”

Bailey couldn’t believe the nerve of her younger rival. Thankfully for her, it seemed like the redhead’s screams were a facade in order to disguise the lack of strength in her choking. So a moment of payback was definitely in the cards.

Laura started punching and kicking the bottom of Ray’s body, and once an opportunity opened up, she hammered her enemy’s pussy with multiple blows. Marisha immediately dropped the hold, but Bailey didn’t stop until the redhead was laying on the floor a couple inches from her.

“You trashy slut!” the brunette yelled while standing up and staring at her moaning foe on the floor, too dazed to even comprehend the insults. “Just know that I could do way worse to you if I wanted to, but I’m not going to sink to the level of a loveless goblin!”.

While she meant every word of the insult, it’s not like she could do much at her current state. As she stood up, she felt her joints quake, a consequence of the adrenaline fading after their lengthy fight. She stumbled to the bathroom located in the storage room to assess her situation in front of a mirror.

And as weird as it might sound, looking at all the bruises in her body and the now loose and sweaty rat nest of hair, she felt relieved. This was something both girls have needed for a long time since they started working together, the routine was becoming too much to bear. And now Laura could breathe easy knowing she fully proved herself to her biggest rival…

…at least that’s what she would do if she didn’t start hearing a *THUMP* at the door.

“GET BACK OUT HERE cxnt, WE’RE ONLY DONE WHEN I SAY WE’RE DONE!”Marisha yelled, ready to keep the fight going.

Laura screamed internally, not believing the gull of the redhead, but she opened the door ready to knock the tomboy back down again. As they stared at each other in their tired, torn up bodies, Laura screamed: “IF YOU WANNA LOSE AGAIN SO SOON, I’M HAPPY TO OBLIGE, DISGUSTING COW!”

Trembling, the girls shambled towards each other, and were forced to grab their opponent’s nape in order to stand tall. There was not much they could do at that state, but to Marisha’s dismay, Laura found a way, and started forcing her breasts onto her foe’s.

Ray didn’t take the titfight well, her breasts still vulnerable from Bailey’s killing blow. She was soon pinned against a wall by her arms, and Bailey seized the opportunity by landing a series of four critical hits in her foe’s pair that caused her to whimper like a wounded dog.

Looking at her best friend’s pained, but still determined face, Laura decided they’ve both had enough for the day.

“Marisha, we have to put an end to this right now!”

“What’s the matter Laura, afraid I’m gonna beat you?”

“Not in a million years. We both know you have no way of turning the tides now. And if we keep going, I will not stop until you are barely breathing on my feet, and I’m sure I won’t be unscathed either. I value what we have way too much in order to let it end like this, so let’s count our losses and go home.”

Marisha huffed angrily, but agreed to the cease fire. Both girls then remained a couple minutes tangled together, licking their wounds.

“Marisha?” Laura purred, breaking the silence.

“Yeah?”

“You know I never had to work this hard to break a bitch before.”

“Me neither. For a while it felt like anyone’s game back there. I wanna feel that again. Please tell me you want to make this a regular thing?” Marisha replied, as they both stood up.

“It’s a date! With one condition though…”, Laura then gave those orange hairs a final hurtful tug. “If you go anywhere near my throat again I’ll tear every single limb out of your body, are we understood?”.

“Of course girlfriend!” Marisha replied sarcastically. “There are many more ways I can pay you back for the pain you’ve put me through”. Was then knocked down by a killer punch of the redhead. “Next time, I’m gonna make you bald.”

“You motherfucker…” Laura replied from the floor, clearly hurt but also a bit excited at the prospect of a future battle.

“That is, unless you decide to bring that husband of yours along. He could get me off of you lickedy-split if he wanted too”, Marisha giggled, while picking up her discarded clothes and walking away.

“You better walk with eyes behind you back Marisha”, Laura sneered through gritted teeth. “You never know when someone might try to sucker punch you.”

Marisha flipped Laura off without even looking at her, shaking her bruised ass seductively. Despite her clear loss, she was gleaming. She had finally proved herself to Laura freakin’ Bailey. It felt like a weight was lifted from her shoulders.
 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So what did you think? As stated before, any feedback is gretly appreciated! Not sure if the length is a detractor for anyone, but I really want to try writing shorter stories too, since that would also help me get more comfortable with the genre. Thanks for the read!

Online lyannapelon

• God Member
  • My inner nature unleashed.
Re: Critical role catfight: Marisha Ray vs Laura Bailey.
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2022, 08:20:53 AM »
This was really enjoyable and I felt like you did justice to their personas, or as best you could to make the fight work. Wouldn't mind seeing a sequel go further in the sexuality department, these two seem to need to fight it out on that front

Offline #FranciFit

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2022, 03:04:34 PM »
That was amazing!  I'd love to see aimee carrero in one of those! Any plans?

Offline Edududu

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2022, 11:55:49 PM »
That was amazing!  I'd love to see aimee carrero in one of those! Any plans?

Thanks for the kind words! Not really at the moment, but I did consider having her and Ashley duke it out, I might revisit that one sometime.