News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Krystle Carrington vs Sue-Ellen Ewing, 40th anniversary of their catfight

• 23 Replies

Offline kevan

• God Member
Re: Krystle Carrington vs Sue-Ellen Ewing, 40th anniversary of their catfight
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2022, 07:17:56 PM »
Sizzling Hot: This post is.....The back and forth conversation builds up HEAT......(In the back of my mind I can see a bunch of hot catfights....in the past and perhaps a couple of "tantalizing tussles" breaking out during the dialogue....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2022, 04:45:16 PM »
Deborah Norville:  I'm back with the amazing Morgan Fairchild.  And a quick thank you to our producers for extending this very enlightening segment.  Morgan, you had mentioned that your 1978 fight with Lindsay Wagner managed to stay out of the headlines.  Off camera between segments, you told me of another celebrity fistfight which managed to stay .... discreet .... for all these years .... involving two women some of our viewers might be surprised to hear about in this context.

MF:  Well, that's right Deborah.  And let me preface my comments by saying I was an eyewitness to this fight, so I know whereof I speak on this.  This isn't rumor-mongering.  But thru the 1990s and early 2000s, a certain 2 country-western type singers, who both broke thru to the mainstream, were always linked as being a good physical matchup in a scrap .... both very tall, and very fit.  Both down to Earth rugged types, despite their physical beauty.  Well, both got to wondering themselves .... they're both obviously competitive .... who would win.  So, they did it--they fought at a small Nashville party.  In a penthouse.

DN:  And ....  drumroll please ... the two women were none other than ...

MF:  Faith .. . Hill ...
and....
Shania .... Twain.

DN:  Get out.  And how was the fight?

MF:  Neither woman has anything to be ashamedof.  They can both handle themselves.  But Shania was the better woman ..   that night at least.  But the real winner was the audience--damn good chickfight.

DN:  Back in a minute....

Offline VAKris

• Late 40's female
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2022, 06:34:04 PM »
Deborah Norville:  I'm back with the amazing Morgan Fairchild.  And a quick thank you to our producers for extending this very enlightening segment.  Morgan, you had mentioned that your 1978 fight with Lindsay Wagner managed to stay out of the headlines.  Off camera between segments, you told me of another celebrity fistfight which managed to stay .... discreet .... for all these years .... involving two women some of our viewers might be surprised to hear about in this context.

MF:  Well, that's right Deborah.  And let me preface my comments by saying I was an eyewitness to this fight, so I know whereof I speak on this.  This isn't rumor-mongering.  But thru the 1990s and early 2000s, a certain 2 country-western type singers, who both broke thru to the mainstream, were always linked as being a good physical matchup in a scrap .... both very tall, and very fit.  Both down to Earth rugged types, despite their physical beauty.  Well, both got to wondering themselves .... they're both obviously competitive .... who would win.  So, they did it--they fought at a small Nashville party.  In a penthouse.

DN:  And ....  drumroll please ... the two women were none other than ...

MF:  Faith .. . Hill ...
and....
Shania .... Twain.

DN:  Get out.  And how was the fight?

MF:  Neither woman has anything to be ashamedof.  They can both handle themselves.  But Shania was the better woman ..   that night at least.  But the real winner was the audience--damn good chickfight.

DN:  Back in a minute....

Would have been an interesting confrontation.  Shania was giving up a lot of height and reach to Faith.  Be interesting to see how Shania overcame Faith.   And another question for your guest, any truth to the rumor of Faith Hill also having a Nashville fight with Nicole Kidman?

Inquiring minds would like to know.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2022, 02:02:28 PM »
Inside Edition
Monday, November 14, 2022

Deborah Norville:  Hello, everyone.  Tonight, we bring you a special format of Inside Edition.  An exclusive guest, for the entire 30 minutes, reprieving a very popular interview she did with me over the summer .... without further ado .... the lovely Morgan Fairchild.  Morgan, how have you been?

MF:  I am well.  Thank you, Deborah, you look wonderful as well.  Ageless, really.  But I must say .... you and I ..... mostly me ..... ruffled some feathers in August.  So can we clear some things up right at the top?

DN:  We can.  I assume in particular you're speaking of Faith Hill ... and catfights she may or may not have had over the years?

MF:  Faith Hill .... and, yes, already, there's one thing I'd like to get on the record.  When you and I chatted in August .... first of all ..... I said .... which was 100% true .... that I had witnessed a FISTfight .... which I meant as a compliment .... not a catfight, a fistfight .... between Faith Hill and Shania Twain.  I also specifically said that BOTH women acquitted themselves quite impressively in the fight.  Neither woman gave an inch, neither woman gave her back to the other at any point in the fight.  Trust me, Deborah, .... and you're quite the  tuffy yourself .... but you do NOT want to tangle with either Faith OR Shania.  I meant nothing but respect for their bona fide's as fighters .... and, I might add, for their talent as performers as well.

DN:  And, I might add, I echo everything you just said .... thank you for the clarification.  But there was an extra dimension to some of the chatter I'm hearing .... which I'll invite to address .... so, over the years, industry insiders have raised the connection of Faith Hill and catfighting ....

MF: .... fistfighting ....

DN: ....Thank you, I meant fistfighting ... and that connection has been of a rumored fight .... a fistfight .... between Faith and another member of the country-western community, .... that woman being Keith Urban's long-time wife, Nicole Kidman.  To your knowledge .... WAS there ever a fistfight .... planned or spontaneous,.... between Faith Hill and Nicole Kidman.

MF:  And, thank you for letting me addresss this topic at length ... in August, when as an afterthought almost .... we closed with witnessing the fight I witnessed ... the Faith-Shania fight .... I was fine doing that because there aas no hearsay .... I was saying what I saw.  Have I ever seen Faith fight Nicole?  No.  Have I heard the rumors you're referencing?  Yes.  Do I have anything to add beyond that?  No.  My witnessing the Faith-Shania fight was a right-place-right-time situation.  I have no connection to either of the women involved ... or their families ....

DN:  Like Faith's husband Tim Mcgraw ...  or Nicole's current husband Keith Urban, or her famous ex, Tom Cruise....

MF: none .... althought, be careful there, because you bring up Tom Cruise .... Tom's first wife Mimi Rogers was oglf course a famous .... rumored ... catfighter .... back in the day, the early 1980s .....

DN: .... which has caused some to speculate the Nicole was introduced to catfighting through Tom ....

MF:  .... that's right .... introduced to catfighting, introduced to Scientology ..... goodness, I'm going to be REALLY shunned in Hollywood now.

DN:  HAVE you been shunned by all of this? 

MF: Well, 'shunned' was meant tongue-in-cheek.  But have women walked up to me and challenged me to fight?  Absolutely!

DN: And your respinse is, what?

MF:  If they're in their 20s or 30s.  I say, "Sweetheart, I was born in 1950.  I'm 72 years old.  You do an indignity to yourself to challenge a woman who could be your grandmother to a fight."

DN:  That must shut them up.

MF:  Sometimes.  But Hollywood has a lot of shameless women.

DN:  We'll pause here.  More from Morgan Fairchild after this break.

To be continued....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2022, 09:45:07 PM »
Deborah Norville:  We're back with another segment .....  sssoooo generous with your time, Morgan ... with Hollywood icon Morgan Fairchild.

MF:  Flattery will get you everywhere.

DN:  No, but I mean it.  Morgan, earlier you touched on the circumstances on how actresses .... and women in general .... are introduced to catfighting .... either as spectators or participants.  America wants to know .... how were YOU, Morgan Fairchild, introduced to chickfighting.

MF:  Well, I stand on the shoulders of giants, as the saying goes.  I was fortunate to learn how two fight in the 2 best settings I can imagine.  The first was .... I was born and raised in small town Texas, by a Texas high school teacher, my Mom.  There's nothing quite like .... even today .... like a Texas after-school chickfight.  That's, of course, also where Lynda Carter and Farrah Fawcett learned the art and skill of catfighting.  The pit in your stomach all school day waiting for the bell to ring.  The fear of humiliating yourself.  The fear of losing status to the other girl.  Let me tell you, if you JUST show up for the fight.... and of course, a lot of girls don't .... you're 90% of the way to where you need to get to as a woman.  But watching those fights .... then being in them .... made me into the woman I am today.  The other initiation I got was from a wonderful Mentor, Faye Dunaway .....

DN: ..... This was on the set of 'Bonnie and Clyde'.....

MF:....  that's right, in 1967, at the age of 18.  I was Faye Dunaway's body double.  Well, I was starstruck .... onset by her acting skills .... and offstage by her OBSESSION with chickfights.

DN:  Watching?  Fighting herself?

MF:  Both!!!  Watching as foreplay to fight.  She loved fighting .... and would get other women on set to fight with her watching.  Inclufing me.  And we did it willingly .... even the girls not as into it as I was ... just for the tips and tricks she would show us later.  So, after that movie, I was quite the fight repertoire .... and I started putting it to use.

DN:  When Faye Dunaway would fight, I take it she was .... how to I put this?....

MF:  ..... a HELLCAT.  Faye was such ... a ... bitch in a fight.  She was merciless when she got a girl down.

DN:  So her style ... but also her enthusiasm for fighting ...  it stays with you to this day?

MF:  I like to think so.  It brought me here to talk to you today.

DN:  Did Faye talk to you about your 'House of Fashion' fights with Bo Derek.

MF:  Funny story there .... she gave me tips for fighting Bo ..... and gave Bo tips for fighting ME!!!!....

DN: Behibd your backs?!?

MF:  Yes!!!!  Can you believe it???

DN:  Wow.  She IS a bitch.  Back after this.

To be continued.....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2022, 03:05:10 PM »
DN:  We're back .... and without further ado .... Morgan Fairchild ..... America wants to know:  what's the story behind your first Texas high school chickfight??  Tell us everything!!

MF:  Ok, so it's 1966, rural Texas .... well, semi-rural, we weren't hillbillies or anything .... and it's a typical 1960s Southern high school .... aware of the changes happening up north, but still clinging to tradition .... glag, family, all of that .... so there's a hierarchy of girls .... and girl cliques .... and there's these two sisters, a year apart .... one in my class, one a year younger .... and the older girl, the one in my class, is an instigator .... and she gets in her head one day that I snubbed her younger sister ....

DN:  Did you?

MF ....Which, I may have done .... not intentionally and not with any purpose .. . she was jzst not in my class .... why would I interact with her .... well  the older sister, the instigator, immediately says the the girl I snubbed wants to chickfight me after school .... the usual place, the stereotypical 'under the bleachers' catfight ...

DN: How did you feel?

MF:  ...well .... I got the knot in my feeling stomach .... part from knowing I'd have to fight .... but also, well, is the older girl going to let me and her sister fight fair? .... or is she going to jump in if I start to win the fight?....

DN: Or, hell, if you start losing.

MF:  Exactly!  I can tell you speak from chickfighting experience!

DN: [Blushing]

MF:  ..... but back to my fight .... well, we go out to the bleachers after school .... I don't know, maybe 15 spectators, all girls ... and two girls push me and the girl I'm fighting in the back, push us together before we can wimp out .... and we just pull each other down to the ground by our hair .... she had thick 60s hair, and so did I, pretty inconvenient for a catfight, but neither of us came to school that day knowing we would fight after school.... and my eyes are tearing, and I can't see a thing ... so we just roll and roll, ripping hair as hard as we can .... and then the crowd yells that a janitor is coming .... well, everyone RUNS ....

DN:  Including the two of you fighting?

MF: oh, .... hell ya .... faster than anyone .... Deborah, our adrenaline was through the roof, I don't think I ever ran so fast .....

DN: So, did you and her ever finish that fight?

MF: Oh, no .... we had enough of each other .... we scared each other with how hard we could pull hair .... but I was hooked ....

DN:  On catfighting?

MF:  On ALL types of chickfights!

To be continued....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2022, 02:18:06 PM »
MF:  We're back, this is Morgan Fairchild, and the producers and I are playing a little trick on Deborah Norville for this segment--we're putting her in the hot seat and making HER tell US about her first catfight,....

DN:  [giggling, blushing] ...oh, no, you didn't....

MF: ..... Oh, but I did, honey, .... back a few years ago I talked to your Mom .... back in Dalton, Georgia..... and we're all getting older now, Deborah, I think it's time this story got out ... in YOUR words .... about the day in 1975 that YOUR MOM ..... and another girl's Mom in your class ... ARRANGED a catfight between the 2 of you..... C'mon, darlin',   .... spill.  It's just you, me, and 20 million viewers.

DN: Well, 20 million .... our rating aren't THAT good....

MF:  ....but this will be going viral all over YouTube.... now stop delaying ... these segments are short .... it's 1975 in Dalton, Georgia.... and you're building a high school homecoming float in your garage ... THEN what happens?

DN:  .... Oh, goodness, you really did get this straight from my Mom.... well, the girl I fought, Tracy .... she and I were grade school friends who had grown apart .... socially, I mean ....those fights are always the WORST, right Morgan?.....

MF: ....the worst fights ... but the best catfights .... [makes clawing motion]....

DN:  Well, anyways.... Tracy had an ex-boyfriend, who was definitely dreamboat material .... and there was electricity between him and me ... we had wanted to kiss for awhile  but never got the chance .... well, he shows up at my garage to work on the homecoming float .... and by the way  these float building sessions in the 1970s were total make-out sessions .... well Tracy told him not to go, but he did, and he and I sre making out in secomds flat .... well, Tracy busts us, and totally want to fight me right there .... but my mom knows I'm going to University of Georgia next year to study law .... so the rest of the gitls thrre separate us ... mom makes the boy and Tracy leave .... and all the rest of the float building is all the girls buzzing that Tracy and I are obviously gonna fight at school on Monday .... they tell my mom Tracy and I shoulda fought right thrre, now we're gonna get suspended from school.... and I fudged up law future ..... well, my Mom and Tracy's Mom had never liked each other back when Tracy and I were friends .... they were both pretty and had a Southern girl jealousy for each other .... well, on Saturday, my mom gets on the phone with Tracy's mom, and tells her Tracy and I need to fight before Monday, before it's school..... and Tracy's mom is all "fine by me" .... now, all 4 of us are talking tough .... the 2 girls, the 2 moms .... but, trust me Morgan .... all 4 of us were dcared shitless .... chickfights happened in Dalton, Georgia in 1975, but not like this ... not ARANGED ... the 2 girls fighting alone, their moms preventing interference .... I mean, Morgan, this was like a friggin' duel the Mom's had just arranged.... but with fists instead of pistols .... and Tracy and were both fit, strong .... woulda be in sports if that was a thing in the 1970s.... and the top it all of, Tracy is the real deal--the proverbial crazy ex-girlfriend .... so I'm tossing and turning in bed all Saturday, freaked out about the fight .... but knowing I need to get some sleep ... and my Mom musta seen under the door that my light was on... and she comes and lays with me and tells me to kick the shit outta Tracy, that Tracy and her mom are trash, but I'm destined for bigger things than Dalton, Georgia .... and she tells me she was in fights growing up, that she knows I can do it.... shows me how to make a fist, how to grab hair ... how to grab boobs, she says every chickfight has boob twisting, that there's no rules .... that if she and Tracy's mom start fighting, to not pay them any mind, just focus on fighting Tracy....

to be continued.....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2022, 05:14:56 PM »
MF:  So, you were talking with your Mom late Saturday night .... the fight was Sunday, what time Sunday?

DN:  ....So the fight wasn't until 1:00 Sunday .... we knew our Dad would be watching the Falcons game .... we did NOT want him to know a catfight would be happening...  and, Morgan, it was mortifying .... Sunday morning.... the three of us are sitting in church .... and it was like a sign from God .... the sermon is about the woman caught in sin, and the townspeople telling Jesus they want to stone her, and him telling them to back off, that if they're without sin, they should throw the first stone ... and our preacher, classical fire and brimstone type ....  starts riffing about how men need to be less judgmental of women .... to get their own affairs in order and let women be .... and my Mom and I are smirking at each other, like "Testify!" ... danmit, we're gonna go to this fight, beat up this Tracy bitch and send her and her mom home with their tails between their legs .... so we get home, rip off our church clothes, and put on Daisy Duke shorts and halter tops, put our hair in ponytails...

to be continued

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2022, 05:27:54 PM »
Morgan Fairchild:  So, I'm going to apply my entertainer's intuition here, and interrupt you, Deborah, hopefully briefly.  Now, you and I grew up in the same era .... in ROUGHLY the same setting, at least culturally .... both in the, South .... shall we say, the provincial South .... now, in my neck of the Texas woods, we young ladies didn't hesitate to throw down ... when appropriate .... but we knew to not have our Mom's be accessories .... either before or after our catfighting events.  Here in your case .... you and this little vixen Tracy ...  your Mom's are more than accessories--they seem to be actually enabling the fight you and Tracy are about to have.  Do I have the picture right?  and if so, can you help us understand the difference between Georgia and Texas.

DN:  First question, yes .... you have the story right .... my Mom certainly gave me some backbone to follow through on the tiff Tracy started with me .... to have ME handle MY business .... to not further involve the boy we were fighting over.  But, yes, very perceptive, Morgan .... and thank you for asking the question .... the Mom's being involved was, I think, a Dalton, Georgia twist peculiar to the mid-1970's.  By an accidental quirk ... an intersection of geography, commerce, advertising ... probably other factors as well .... Dalton, Georgia was the 1970's American capital of carpetry!!

MF:  Carpetry??  As in ...  rugs?? For houses?

DN:  Houses, hotels, ballrooms, restaurants, you name it .... now  this is before Atlanta, Charlotte, Nashville, Virginia, even .... became what the are today--bustling cities not very different than, say, Chicago or Pitfsburgh.  No, no, no ... this was the South, changed somewhat, but not radically, from the 1920s .... the South we're all familiar with from The Andy Griffith Show .... Opies, Don Knotts, all of them .... well, Dalton is different, because the carpetry business means you need college educated accountants and corporate HR types and executives and factory foremen .... and in 1975 Dalton, you need to be bringing these folks down from up north .... and replacing those who can't cope with the oppressive humidity and Southern culture, all this .... so you're constantly rotating in and out and in and out all of these young families ... who are bringing thelr kids, sometimes kicking and screaming, down to Dalton from their familiar home up north.  Well, the mom's want to make sure their kids have an advocate in the school system .... and on the cul de sac ..... and even though Tracy's mom and my mom were Dalton long-termers, the helicopter Mom culture rubbed off on them, and they didn't hesitate to use their sharp elbows ....

MF: .....or sharp nails!!!, apparently ....

DN:  ....touche, or sharp nails ..   if they thought their child was getting the short end of the stick.

MF:  So the two mom's were really ready to fight, too, at your and Tracy's fight.

DN:  Well, in fairness, their primary mission .... mission, we're talking about it like a military operation .... was to let Tracy and me fight without interference.  But if that meant an altercation between the two of them, .... so be it, yes my mom was fine with that.

MF:  Incredible.

To be continued.....