News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Bendalf's Tales

• 0 Replies

Offline Matrockfan

Bendalf's Tales
« on: November 26, 2022, 07:58:26 PM »
DISCLAIMER: I'm not a real writer, I just imagine things and love to play Role playing games, and paint and well I got inspired to put pencil to paper so to speak, this series will have wrestling, sex, things that defy our natural laws and just be a thing I keep adding to over time hopefully. If light oil wrestling and dirty scenes aren't your thing there are some awesome catfight writers, fantastic boxing authors, wild wrestling bards all on this site. If you read and enjoy this thank you :)

Ch. 1

Maetessa stood in the ring before the camera in the very well lit clean basement below the store front. She was wearing a classic looking school girl outfit, a black tied off halter top and very short plaid skirt. Except these were designed for dancers to be removed very easily. A voice from off camera asks “Tell us who you are please.”

“Well I’m Maetessa or Mae and am here to fight and scrap to show that I’m not a little weakling even though I’ve a lot to learn” as she giggles at the end cutely twisting her black braided pigtail, the dark skinned beauty standing on the blue tarp lined “ring”. Simple soft ropes tied to four foam padded corner posts in a makeshift pit for the filming of the debut of the Ultimate Sexy Fighters league. Each corner had a little surprise to startle the fighters.

A few moments later her opponent stepped out to the ring past the green curtains so once filmed the video can have a more exotic looking setting. Meagan, a dark haired woman a bit older than Mae, who had that Hot Topic look as she came out, dark eyeliner, red lipstick, fishnet thigh highs with the wide openings leading up to her own black mini skirt and white tank top and single braid. Meagan steps through the soft ropes and reaches out to shake Mae’s hand and smiles at her. Both girls look a little anxious but excited. The voice from outside the ring asks “Meagan, introduce yourself for the fans please.”

“Well I’m Meagan, but I prefer to be known as Random, and I’m here to win! I’ll have this girl screaming for me to stop before the match is over!” She says with a wide smile and wink to the camera. The girls wait for instructions from the owner of this underground wrestling studio, underneath a very unassuming small business. Anthony stops the camera and goes to the edge, a tall, dark haired man with a “Dad bod” and goatee. “Alright girls, are you ready for this, to put on a show and have some fun?” he asks as they look up to him smiling. Mae nods yes, her brown eyes locked with his green ones while Random answers “Yes sir, oh I’m so ready” with her signature playful smirk.

Anthony steps away and gets the camera going and gives his best announcer's voice. “Ladies and Gentlemen we have here for your viewing pleasure the inaugural match of the ULTIMATE SEXY FIGHTERS LEAGUE! In one corner we have the eager, the young, the magnificent Mae!” He pauses for a moment, “Now to face off with her, the hottie from Hot Topic the raging beauty Random!” The two women take a breath and wait for Anthony to ring the bell, an app sound effect but a bell nonetheless and when it rings they get right to it.

Random and Mae meet in the center of the ring and Random easily lifts Mae and slams her to the floor with a bounce and the girls start to grapple for position. Random easily starts with the upper hand and gets Mae on her back and grabs her ankles and starts to fold her in half. Random shoves her legs down hard forcing Maes feet to touch the ropes and she lets her go, allowing Mae to roll out of the move and get back to her feet. The women stand before one another before quickly attacking each other again. This time Random moves to Maes side and locks her up in a headlock, spinning them both to the ground near one of the surprise corners.
    The women are on the blue floor of the ring as a warm clear oil begins to spray on their bodies. They both gasp and giggle once they get hit and the floor of the ring and then get covered in the clear slippery liquid. Mae uses this and slips out from Random again and tries to get to her feet only to slip and fall giving the dark haired girl another chance to pounce on her. Random gets on top of Mae and they slip and roll and tussle about for a minute or so until Random gets a hold of the edge of Maes skirt and tears it off the velcro which proved little resistance making it’s classic rip sound leaving Mae in her panites and and a soaking wet mini top. Mae gasps when her skirt is pulled off but keeps wrestling, struggling as best she can but Random is too much and continues her domination eventually tearing away Maes top revealing her hard nipples and oiled up body.
    Mae Is eventually trapped, her legs spread open wide by Random as she is pinned to the slippery floor for a count of five. She tries to get out but Random is much stronger and more skilled. Random once she hears that she won from Anthony stands up using the ropes for balance and steps out pulling her own top off showing off her amazing breasts that are also glistening with oil and proclaims “I’ve taught this student a lesson and can’t wait to find out who I get next!”

Mae rolls to her side while this happens and gets up to her knees, her nearly nude body heaving as she tries to catch her breath looking to Random as Antony stops the camera and assists her with a towel in getting out of the ring. “You two were amazing tonight! Mae you lost but seeing you dominated like that is going to drive some viewers crazy! Great job to you both and congratulations on the win Random!”

Handing her  towel to clean up, she walks by and plants a kiss on his cheek and heads up the stairs to the showers as Anthony walks over to the side and helps Matessa up as well. “I mean it, you were great in there and trust me you getting demolished was so hot”

Mae blushing and still trying to catch her breath, “really, you mean that huh?” she asks quietly, not sure if he’s trying to just be nice or honest.

“Oh my god Mae yes, you were fucking wild in there and trust me I LOVE seeing a woman get dominated” he says with a bit of wink. They continue to talk for another half an hour as she wraps herself in a bathrobe before heading to the showers. Mae walked out of the shop that night feeling very sexy, confident and not to mention well paid for her time and also very entranced by Anthony as she headed home.

Cleo could not wait for him to get back after work and his side job. When he filmed or edited or just got to enjoy women wrestling, including her, he was always at the top of his game in the bedroom and she could not wait. Cleo was a bit older than Anthony but it never was a problem in their relationship, she had a mom bod.  She was wearing a pair of blue jeans, a buffalo bills t-shirt over her very ample breast. Her pink hair down to her shoulders, neon pink hair something she did because she could and even better Anthony loved it. It was hard sometimes to place a finger on it but something about him just made her melt the moment they met at a Larp all those years ago. When he walked in he was greeted with a kiss and a big hug, they chatted about his day, her day and of course the match. Antony spent a lot of time talking about the new girl, Maetessa, which Cleo was a little intrigued by. All of the wrestlers were extremely beautiful and he adored them all but something about Mae was different it seemed. Cleo listened intently, staring at him and finally shut him up with a long deep kiss. They sat next to each other on the sofa as her hands went to his belt and to the back of her neck and cheek. They kissed passionately as she worked to expose his fully erect cock. She guided him to lay back as she grabbed a pillow for her knees and began to take him down her throat. He groaned and enjoyed the feel of her wet mouth on him, the sound of slurping and stroking as she played with him and sucked him off.
    She kept smiling , loving the vocalizations he made as she pleasured him before moving up to kiss him again where he started to lift and pull her shirt off over her head revealing her flawless D cups. They rushed to undress as they kissed tongues swirling around one another. Cleo mounted him taking his dick into her wet opening as he entered her they both moaned and kissed more as she started to ride him. Her chest bouncing in his face, his hands holding her hips guiding her as his tongue swirled and licked her nipples and chest. The sofa creaked as they shook it with their hard passionate thrusting. Anthony love to talk during sex and Cleo enjoyed hearing him. “Oh fuck baby I want to cum all over you! He almost shouted as Cleo was gasping and moaning while going faster and faster on him.
    “Oh yes, I want it so bad” she whispered, “cover me, spray me with your cum Master” she let out as she kept bouncing gasping, moaning as she her pussy was wetter, feeling him deep inside her both of them sweating with and near growling at one another.

“You want it you want it” he asked her again as she cried out “Fuck yes spray me, shoot your cum all over your slut Master, cum cum cum for meeeeeeee!” Her voice got high as she felt a shiver go through her body as she tightened up and held on climaxing for him with no time to waste he guided her to the floor and got her to her knees where she took her hands and started to stroke and spit and work her wet dick. He moaned before standing as she gazed up at him with her dark eyes, her bare body shimmering with a bit of sweat and her bright pink hair popping against the background of the dark carpeted floor of their living room. She tugged on his cock and smiled waiting for her reward. “Oh cum for me master, please I’m begging you pleaaaase cum all over me” she continued her vigorous stroking until he groaned and rocked on his heels firing his stream of white hot semen across her face. The first shot went from forehead to lips and even streaked her pink hair a little with a white stripe. The next hit her cheek and she moved the tip of his shaft to her lips so she could catch and taste the salty goo on her tongue. Looking up as she swallowed the last bits and drops she grinned and wiped the mess from her face while standing and proceeded to lick her fingers off the rest and kissed him again before they headed to bed.

As they laid next to each other Cleo asked “So when do I get to meet this Maetessa?” she smiled knowing that at some point Anthony would be sure to want to bring her home for a playdate. They had few boundaries in their relationship. The two of them drifted off to sleep as Mae tried to sleep in her own bed, unfortunately for her she couldn’t get Anthony off her mind.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2022, 04:54:19 AM by Matrockfan »