News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Dreams are made of this

• 4 Replies

Offline Corvus

• God Member
  • Erotic fights are ...erotic! Trillian: corvustriad
Dreams are made of this
« on: November 25, 2022, 05:46:45 AM »
Idle thought for a story - a woman who can project her imaginings into the mind of another woman at night in the form of dreams.

Offline Silent Watcher

Re: Dreams are made of this
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2022, 04:22:51 PM »
I think it's an interesting topic, specially if we saw them from the perspective of the dreamer and later, if the dream fight went wrong, she awakes with the desire to have a real fight

Offline DKBfb1

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2022, 10:25:56 PM »
Idle thought for a story - a woman who can project her imaginings into the mind of another woman at night in the form of dreams.
I really like this, and I love both replies, but will throw my own idea in too, for good measure.

A man who can project his imaginings into the mind of two woman at night in the form of dreams. He makes both of them dream about catfighting each other, over him. Both dream that they lose and each tracks the other down to settle things irl.

They meet and end up rolling around furiously pulling each other's hair as the guy watches.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2022, 12:09:56 AM »
Not disagreeing with any of the above.... 

BUT....

How about having the ability to telepatheically connect into the jealous thoughts of a conscious woman?  To feel her stifled hatred towards a rival in her life?

Offline npom

• God Member
  • Love one-sided matches between mature women
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2022, 09:18:33 PM »
A kind of different take.

If you had one woman you had always fantasized about seeing go up against another woman.  You are in a real life setting.  Say, a beach or a pool.  She is there and you pick out the woman in the crowd who you would most want to see her tangle with. Then you project thoughts into each of their minds that lead them to confronting one another.

Far fetched of course but fun to think about!