News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Couple Fight!

• 7 Replies

Offline Texasfightfan

• God Member
  • Love to chat about all types of female fighting.
Couple Fight!
« on: July 10, 2011, 08:19:28 PM »
COUPLE FIGHT
By: texasfightfan

My wife and I have an interest in fighting, so we decided to challenge another couple we meet on the internet to a fight.  The fight took place in our basement that I had made into a gym.  My wife and I practiced hard looking forward to the day of the fight.  The other couple, Tanya and Robert arrived at our house promptly at 8:00 pm.  Robert was a 6 foot black man dressed in casual clothes.  Tanya was a knockout!  She was 5 foot 5 inches tall.  Her measurements were 36C– 23-37.  We had a few drinks and talked about our interest in fighting and then went down to our basement.

The rules were simple…there were no rules.  The winners could do whatever they wanted to the losers.   We would fight in our underwear.  Robert and I stripped and went to the center of the mat.  We wrested around as our wifes shouted words of encouragement.  We were fairly evenly matched.  Each of us scoring points with various holds.  This lasted 10 minutes and then it was the girls turn to fight.   

My wife Debbie took off her blouses and jeans revealing her black bra and thong panties.  Her measurements are 38DD-26-37 and she has long blonde hair and a dark tan.  She is 5 foot 9 inches.  Robert smiled as he watched my wife stretch.  My eyes were on Tanya as she removed her blouse and skirt.  She had on matching yellow bra and panties. 

The girls apply oil and then proceeds to the center of the mat.  The girls started wrestling and it soon became apparent how serious Tanya was about wrestling.  She put Debbie in a series of holds that few experts could master.  Robert was shouting what holds to apply and Tanya followed his instructions.  She used a series of holds that stretched and immobilized Debbie, weakening her, as she held the holds for several minutes.  She then let Debbie go and both women stood up and proceed to box.

“GO FOR HER TITS!”  Robert shouted as Tanya slammed her fists into Debbie huge breasts!  “UMP!  Debbie cried as her boobs were repeatedly hammered.  They soon popped out of her bra and Robert’s eyes got big as he saw her huge erect nipples!

Tanya then shot out her right legs up between Debbie legs hitting her smack in the cxnt!  OUCH! Debbie cried and fell to mat on her knees.  Tanya kicked her in the stomach laying Debbie flat on her back.  Tanya jumped and landed with her knees on Debbie tits!  She then moved forward, sitting on Debbie’s face and pinning her arms.  She reached back and twisted  Debbie’s nipples drawing  cries of protests from Debbie!  I have to admit my cock was rock hard seeing Tanya destroy my wife.  Robert was screaming “MORE, MORE!”  “GO FOR HER PUSSY!”  Tanya smiled as she pulled up on Debbie’s black thong, forcing it up her cxnt and ass cheeks.  She kept this up until the thong broke and tossed it to Robert.  Robert groaned as he rubbed the thong on his nose and massaged his cock with the other hand!

RIP OUT HER PUSSY HAIR!  Robert screamed.  Tanya then proceeded to rip out my wife’s pubic hair by the roots!  “NOOOO! My wife screamed as she kicked her long sun tanned legs in protest!  This seam to excite Tanya as she continued to rip out Debbie’s pussy hair!  She then started to punch my wife’s cxnt! 

Tanya rolled my wife on to her stomach and faced her butt.  “SLAP THAT WHITE ASS!   Robert screamed and Tanya started to slap Debbie’s ass until it was bright red!  Debbie was crying like a baby pleading “PLEASE STOP!”

“OH, AM I HURTING YOU?  LET ME MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER!”  Tanya said as she rolled Debbie on her back again.  Tanya then reached down and inserted two fingers into Debbie’s cxnt!  “WHAT ARE YOU DOING?   PLEASE STOP!”  Debbie pleaded.  Tanya ignored her pleads as she used her other hand to massage Debbie’s tits.  Debbie’e pleads to stop soon turn to moans of please as she couldn’t resist Tanya expert hands.  Debbie spread her legs wide and started to hump her hips in time to Tanya’s finger fucking!  Tanya smiled at Robert and me as she worked over Debbie good.  She even spread her ass cheeks and started to finger fuck her anus!  Debbie was about to explode when Tanya stop and ask her “WHO’S THE BETTER FIGHTER BITCH?”  “YOU ARE” Debbie replied.  Tanya then started the finger fucking again and soon had her on the cusp of a powerful orgasm, but then stopped again..  “YOU’LL DO WHATEVER I TELL YOU TO, RIGHT?” Tanya asked.  “YES, I’LL DO ANYTHING, JUST PLEASE LET ME CUM!”  Debbie begged.

Tanya got off of my wife and walked over to her husband and slide off his underpants.  My wife’s eyes got real big when she saw the size of his cock.  This guy was huge!  His eleven inch black cock was nearly straight up.  Tanya bent down and licked her tongue along the shaft from the bottom of his cock to the tip of the head as she looked by wife in the eyes.  Tanya then walked over to me and removed by underpants.  My nine inch cock stood perfectly straight up.  “YOUR HUSBAND OBVIOUSLY ENJOYED WATCHING ME KICK YOUR ASS!  I BET IF I GIVE A HIS COCK A FEW STROKES HE’LL START CUMMING ALL OVER HIMSELF!”

My wife was still pleading “PLEASE LET ME CUM!”  Tanya looked at her husband and said “FINISH THE JOB.”  Robert walked over to my wife and rolled her on to her stomach and told her to get on her hands and knees.  He then entered her from behind and started to slowly pump his dick in and out until all eleven inches was in my wife.  My wife was moaning in pleasure as he pounded away at her pussy with his huge manhood!  Ever time Debbie came closing to climaxing; Robert would slow down to build up the sexual tension and frustration.  Debbie was soon pleading “FUCK ME HEARDER!”  Tanya and I watched as Debbie bucked her hips in time to Robert’s thrusts into her vagina.  “IT LOOKS LIKE SHE’S GETTING THE FUCK OF HER LIFE!” Tanya said.  “LET’S SEE IF SHE CAN HANDLED SOME BACK DOOR ACTION!” Tanya said.  My wife’s blue eyes flew open and she screamed “NO!  I’VE NEVER DONE THAT BEFORE!”  “THIS IS THE PRICE YOU PAY FOR LOSING.  REMEMBER OUR DEAL” Tanya said.

Tanya took me around to watch as her husband’s black hands spread my wife’s tanned ass check and press the tip of his black cock against Debbie’s anus.  “NOOOOO! Debbie protested as Robert started to gently insert his penis.  It was very erotic to see the black cock entering my wife’s white ass.  Once Robert had six inches in he used his right hand to squeeze Debbie huge right tit.  “NOOOO…OOOOH!”  Debbie moaned as he slide in the rest of shaft. 

My cock was throbbing watching my wife handled this black stud.  Tanya pulled out a ridding crop from her bag and placed me on my knees in front of my wife.  “YOU DON’T COME UNTIL I TELL YOU TO AND YOU CAN’T TOUCH YOUR COCK” she said.  She then started to slap the riding crop against my balls in time with her husband’s slamming his dick into my wife’s ass!  Perspiration ran down my wife’s forehead as she moaned “MORE! MORE!”.  She started to scream “I’M CUMING!”  Tanya dropped the riding crop and gave my cock a few a good strokes and I exploded as both Robert and Debbie had their organisms!  The cum hit Debbie in her face and she open her blue eyes wide and then her mouth to try to catch my sperm.  I grabbed my cocked and pumped to relieve the sexual tension.  My cum covered Debbie’s face and hair.  Robert collapsed on Debbie after their organisms stopped.  Tanya looked at me and said “I TOLD YOU NOT TO TOUCH YOUR COCK!  NOW YOU HAVE TO BE PUNISH!” 

Tanya called over Robert and had him stand in front of me.  “YOUR PUNISHMENT IS TO GIVE MY HUSBAND HEAD AS YOUR WIFE WATCHES!”  “NO!”  I pleaded “PLEASE NOT THAT!”  “DO IT OR I’LL HURT YOUR WIFE SOME MORE!” Tanya screamed.  I opened my mouth and Robert inserted his limp sick.  “SLAP HIS BALLS TO HELP GET HIM HARD” Tanya said.  I did as I was told and Robert was soon moaning as he grew large.  Tanya grabbed my wife by her hair and left breast and dragged her over to me to watch.  “THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS TO LOSERS!  WATCH YOUR HUSBAND SUCK YOUR SHIT OFF OF MY HUSBAND’S DICK!”  Tears of embarrassment rolled down my checks as my wife watched me give this guy head.  I could feel his cock grow inside my mouth.  I was determined to take it all in, but could only get six inches in..  I don’t why, because I never thought of doing this to another man, but my cock started to get hard!  “IT LLOKS LIKE YOUR HUSBAND IS ENJOYING HIMSELF!  MAYBE HE FOUND A NEW PROFESSION!”  Debbie, Robert and Tanya all laughed.  I just kept on sucking and bobbin my head up and down Robert long brown shaft.  Tanya started to squeeze her tits with one hand and the other hand went into her panties as she fingered her cxnt!  Debbie did the same and started to yell at me “SUCK IT! as she feverishly fingered her pussy!”

I nearly gagged as he finally grew to eleven inches inside my mouth.  “DON’T SPILL ANY OF HIS CUM OR THERE WILL BE HELL TO PAY!” Tanya screamed.  I was spanking his ass when he started to thrust his hips driving his manhood deeper down by throat.  Robert put one hand behind my head so I couldn’t remove his dick from my mouth.  I could feel his cock starting to throb as he started to cum.  His hot cum shot down my throat as I struggled to swallow.  I couldn’t swallow fast enough and soon started to gag.  I tried to pull back my head to free his cock from my mouth, but he held on to the back of my head to give me a face job!  “IT’S FACE JOB TIME!”  Robert yelled.  Debbie loves to swallow cum, so she dropped to her knees and opened her mouth!  An invitation for Robert to shoot his sperm in!  He turned to face my wife and used both hands to stoke his cock shooting cum all over her face!  He then started to slap my wife’s face with his exploding cock spraying cum everywhere!  My wife had her mouth open, licking her lips, trying to get some of his love juice!  She grabbed his cock with both hands and expertly slipped in into her mouth!  She pumped his shaft as she slide all eleven inches into her mouth showing off her skills!  She sealed her lips on to the base of his shaft to prevent any cum from spilling out!  She had the look of confidence as slapped his balls with one hand and his ass with the other determined to suck him dry.  She used her teeth to scrape his shaft, from the bottom to the head, tugging playfully on the head! My wife gave Tanya a look that said “I CAN HANDLE YOUR HUSBAND!”  Tanya dropped to her knees and started to slap her husband’s ass while sucking on her fingers on her other hand.  She then inserted two fingers in his ass and started to pump and he moaned loudly and started to thrust his hips forcing his eleven inch penis even deeper into my wife’s throat!  My wife’s Adam apple bobbed up and down as she swallowed his cum!  Faster and faster she swallowed.  My wife’s look of confidence started to fade as it became obvious this guy wasn’t slowing down!  “FUCK HER FACE!”  Tanya yelled.  Cum started to dribble from the corner of her lips.  Tanya moved behind Debbie and grabbed her arms so she couldn’t take the exploding cock out of her mouth!  She held them with one hand and used the other hand to force my wife’s head down to prevent her from dismounting her husband’s penis.  Debbie started to cough and cum started to spew out of her mouth and nose!  Debbie struggled to get the cock out of her mouth and finally succeeded only to have her  face held in place by Tanya as Richard gave her a cum facial!  “GIVE THE BIG TITDED SLUT THE FULL CUM TREATMENT! Tanya ordered.  Richard was more than happy to oblige as he shot his hot white cum over Debbie’s face!   “PLEASE STOP!!  I CAN’T TAKE ANY MORE!  I CAN’T EVEN SEE!”  Debbie pleaded as her face was covered in a thick layer of cum! 

Robert then started to shoot his cum on Debbie’s 38 DD!  They were soon caked with cum and Tanya pulled Debbie on her back so Robert could shoot the rest of his load on Debbie’s flat abs and pussy!  Robert then straddled her chest as Tanya knelt by Debbie’s head, wrapping my wife’s large tits around Robert’s black penis.  He then started to fuck her huge white tits!  My wife moaned with pleasure and fingered her pussy as her tits were covered with cum!  He shot the remaining cum all over her tits & face as I watched in amazement!  My wife laid on the floor, breathing like she just ran a marathon, with her body and face caked in cum!

“WELL, THEY SURE LIKE TO SUCK BLACK COCK!”  Tanya said “TOO BAD THEY AREN’T GOOD AT IT!”  “MAYBE WE CAN GIVE THEM ANOTHER CHANGE SOMETIME.” Robert replied.  “OUR HOSTESS NEEDS TO BE CLEANED UP” Tanya said.  I watched myself in the mirror as Tanya led me to my wife.  My face was covered with cum and my cock was fully erect.  “LICK THE CUM OFF OF YOUR WIFE!” Tanya ordered.  “BUT DON’T CLEAN HER FACE.”  I was on my hand and knees as I started at her pussy and worked my way up. Licking the cum off of her beautiful body.    My ass was in the air and Robert gave it a hard slap!  “THAT GIVES ME AN IDEA” Tanya said. 

Tanya and Robert brought in two chairs and ordered my Debbie and me to lay across their laps.  I laid across Tanya lap as she started to slap my ass and Robert did the same to Debbie.  Tanya increased the speed and intensity as my butt started to sting!  I looked at my wife and she was getting it twice as bad!  Robert had a paddle and was really letting it rip against her ass!  It was soon a bright purple as she screamed “PLEASE STOP!  I’LL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT!  My cock grew hard seeing this.  “YOU MUST ENJOY BEING SPANKED, OR WATCHING YOUR WIFE BE SPANKED, OR A LITTLE OF BOTH” Tanya teased me.  She used her fingers to cleaned the cum off my face and ordered me to suck her fingers as she spanked me. 

“I KNOW YOU WANT TO FUCK ME, BUT YOU CAN’T UNTIL YOUR WIFE KICKS MY ASS” Tanya said.  “BUT THAT DOESN’T MEAN WE CAN’T HAVE SOME FUN!”  She led me to the wall and face the wall, spreading her long legs.  She ordered me to kneel and push my head between her ass cheeks.  “KISS MY ASS LIKE A GOOD LITTLE WHITE BOY! she ordered.  I started to kiss her ass and worked my way to her anus.  I lightly flicked my tongue in and out of it.  I used one hand to slip three fingers into her dripping pussy!    She was moaning and trusting her hips in time to my fingers.  “I’M CUMMING!” she screamed as she turned around and pulled my face into her pussy shooting her juices on to it! 

Robert ordered my wife and me to face each other on our hands and knees.   Robert them mounted Debbie from behind.  I felt my ass cheeks being spread and turned around to see Tanya with a huge dildo!  “PLEASE DON’T!  I begged.  “I HAVE TO DO THIS TO MAKE YOU MINE!  I PROMSIE TO BE GENTLE AS POSSILE”.  Tanya said.   She worked the huge dildo in my ass.  I thought I was being split in two!  I screamed and cried like a baby!  Tanya grabbed my hair and forced me to look forward into my wife’s blue eyes. 

I watched Robert’s black hands squeeze my wife’s tits and pull on the erect nipples.  “TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT BABY” Robert teased Debbie.  “PLEASE FUCK MY ASS WHILE YOUR WIFE FUCKS MY HUSNBAND’S ASS!”  Debbie pleaded.  Robert slipped his dick out of her vagina and rammed it up her ass causing Debbie to scream!  “YES, YES, FUCK MY ASS!  She begged.  My cock was fully erect and Tanya stroked it with one hand while slapping my ass with the other hand as her hips kept driving the dildo in and out of my ass!  My wife and I looked at each other in our tears and embarrassment, but we both knew we were enjoying it at the same time.  “I’M CUMMING!  Debbie cried ad Tanya pulled back on my hair, causing me to stand on my knees.  She furiously pumped my cock and it exploded and shot cum into Debbie’s face!  I passed out form the extreme pain and pleasure.   

I woke up alone.  I was fully clean and in a pair of underpants that said “Property of Tanya” on the back.  There was a note from Tanya that said “I left a surprise for your in your bedroom.  Have fun!”  I went upstairs to our bedroom and found Debbie.  Tanya had put in her a matchbook position and used Debbie’s bra to tie her so she couldn’t move.  Her legs were pulled back to her head, with her pussy and ass pointing nearly straight up to the ceiling!    Tanya had left  vibrators in her pussy and her ass and left Debbie’s thong in her mouth to cover up her cries.  It was the most erotic thing that I have ever seen!  Robert had obviously like it because he left an ample supply of cum on Debbie’s pussy, asshole, tits and face!  I watched in amazement as Debbie quietly moaned.  The moans started to get louder as she rocked her hips as the vibrators worked their magic!  Her muscles in her legs were drawn tight and must have hurt as she rocked her body, faster and faster.  She soon screamed as her body convulsed and then went limp.  Then the whole process started again!  She was crying, wishing for the torture to end, but was soon overcome by the vagina and anal stimulation.  I watched this several times and soon had my pants off, stroking my cock.   I knelt next to her as she started to moan again.  I pumped my cock her time to the bucking of her hips.  She started to scream and I then shot my load all over her face as her blue eyes flew open in surprise!

My wife wants a rematch with Tanya.  I’ll let you know how that goes!

Offline bigmack

• God Member
Re: Couple Fight!
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2011, 09:39:36 PM »
Wow what a story. Hope things work out better in the rematch with Tanya getting a taste of her own .

Offline bandanna69

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2011, 05:13:57 PM »
wow, wow, wow! - another great story texasfightfan - I love the recent 3 you have posted!

question: did you used to read Cavalier back in the day? - did you ever send any in?

bandanna69
(bandanna_69@yahoo.com)

rfranks46

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2011, 05:59:01 PM »
Great story.  I'd like tos ee more couples fights.  In know they happen!

Offline fight fan steve

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2011, 06:17:09 PM »
Bravo - Well done! Thank you for posting this great story.  :)

Offline mMikebl

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2011, 10:48:34 PM »
Great story.  I'd like tos ee more couples fights.  In know they happen!

How do you know?  If you have stories about fights that you know happened, please post them.

Offline Agraf

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2023, 03:23:36 PM »
COUPLE FIGHT
By: texasfightfan

My wife wants a rematch with Tanya.  I’ll let you know how that goes!

I read this today, and feel sorry that you and Tanya did not attempt the revenge match. If you did, and lost again, I'd like to read how it went the second time.

Online D69again

« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2023, 04:12:55 PM »
Enjoyable read. Probably not for you and your wife. Looking forward to learning how the rematch goes. Perhaps a season of matches?