News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Sherisa vs Meghan: Did your ex get divorced?

• 27 Replies

Offline snw

• God Member
Re: Sherisa vs Meghan: Did your ex get divorced?
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2023, 04:09:26 AM »
I’m not saying who I’m pulling for but I sure know who!

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2023, 04:54:06 AM »
Donna<-->Sherisa confrontation in Pat/Sherisa's bedroom

Donna is totally nude after fucking Patrick.  Sherisa is in a tank top and jeans, since it is unseasonably cool in Mobile, AL.

Donna speaks first, after climbing off of Patrick's cock.

> Well, well.  It's the wifey.  Had a good drive to Citrus County?

> No biggie.  There was no traffic.  It's the holidays .... BITCH.

> Still ...... surprised that Meghan's bed was empty, and you suspected the wrong ex, cxnt??

> I knew it was you all along, slut.  His cock got hard to 'Donna''.  Never to 'Meghan'.

> Damn right his cock gets hard to me.  My name .... and my PUSSY.  Suck it, slut.

> Damn right for me.  And damn right for me..... about something ..... EQUALLY important.

> What might that be.

> Meghan can fight.  And you .... honey ...  CANNOT.

> [Donna and Sherisa bump tits.  Then noses.  Then tits again.]  Ah, yes.  So I've heard.  You don't [air quotes] 'figure me a fighter', .... bitch???

> I don't.  I didn't before seeing you here now.  And I don't now, either.

> Well  ..... shall I SHOW you. [lifts hands]

> [Lifting hands as well] Please.  Show me.  Let's fight.

To be continued.....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2023, 03:27:38 PM »
Although Donna had wanted to get caught in the act of bedding Sherisa's husband, she nevertheless felt a bit violated by the aggressiveness with which Sherisa had dug her nails deep into Donna's left shoulder, spinning her around to confront her.  Moreover, when Donna stood and lifted her arm to parry Sherisa's arm away from her, she noticed, visually and tactilely, for the first time that Sherisa was fully clothed against an unseasonably South Alabama cold front--thick leather jacket over a heavy blouse, and tight jeans highlighting Sherisa's perfect supermodel ass.  (Was the sight of that ass one of the reasons Pat craved his annual birhday 69 session with Sherisa?)

Donna belatedly realized the tactical disadvantage of Sherisa's heavy clothing versus Donna's own nudity in their imminent bedroom catfight--Sherisa's clothes served as a vitual body of armor, making 95% of her flesh inaccessible to Donna's fists and nails (and, if things came to it, her teeth).

> Why does you take that coat off, .... and everything else, too .... and get comfortable,  sweetie?  Face me woman to woman.  [Donna wondered if her challenge betrayed her fear of fighting nude against a fully clothed opponent.]

> [It did.]  Oh, uh -huh, I don't think so, slut.  You get yourself into this.  Get yourself out.  If these clothes come off, you're gonna hafta take 'em off. 

To emphasize her defiance, Sherisa punched Donna right in the cheek.

The smack echoed thru the bedroom. 

The stunned women stared at the object of their rivalry, Patrick.  Although he had just fucked Donna, he was already erect again, and was pleasuring himself to his current wife and ex-girlfriend staring each other down.  He had imagined this showdown in his mind since he began his long-distance affair with Donna in Orlando.  Now it was about to happen.

Donna and Sherisa came together and seized each other by the shoulders.  Donna was attempting to wrestle Sherisa's leather coat off, Sherisa was attempting to rake Donna's upper body with as many scratches as she could. 

Donna was thrilled, and aroused, by the feel of Sherisa's leather on her fingers and palms, and then on her breasts as they pushed into Sherisa.

Sherisa was thrilled by the feeling of her nails on Donna's taut flesh.  Although Donna was older than Sherisa, her skin still had a youthfil tightness and suppleness.  Sherisa wondered if Pat enjoyed carressing and massaging Donna's shoulders when Donna sucked Pat's cock in their Orlando love nest.

Did guys enjoy blow jobs that much that they would have affairs over them?  Sherisa always felt empty after blowing a guy.  She hated the taste of cum.  In college, she had heard that if the guy drank pineapple juice before oral sex, the cum would taste better, but that seemed like an urban myth after 2 or 3 disappointing attempts.  Her jaw hurt and cramped while working an erect cock.  Guys didn't want it licked--they wanted it inside the girl's mouth.  But with no teeth.  How was that even physically possible.

Teeth.

She wanted to use her teeth on Donna. 

She wanted to knock a couple of Donna's teeth out.

Why not do both?  Instead of punching Donna in the cheek, she swung it hitting Donna full in the mouth.  The nude warrior's blonde mane quaked at receiving the direct blow, and she fell back on the bed.  Sherisa dove onto her prone foe and sank her teeth into Donna' already wounded left shoulder.

> [Donna shrieks in shocked pain.]  Biting???  You BITCH!!!

> That's right.  I'm a bitch.  And you picked a fight with the wrong one.

To be continued....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2023, 04:45:39 PM »
Donna was genuinely angry at  getting bitten.  But she was angrier--at herself, at fate--for something else.

Donna had been envisioning this catfight, .... planning it...., since Christmas Eve, the day she decided to live separate lives from her husband (whether to formally divorce or just quietly separate [a la St Joseph from the Virgin Mary in the Annunciation Gospel story she heard read at Mass the Sunday before Christmas] was still TBD).

And yet, .... not a single part of this catfight was going according to plan.

Her plan was based on catfights from her past.  Both her schoolgirll catfight days in the 1990s growing up in Virginia Beach, Virginia.

As well as her last actual catfight, just 5 years ago, in 2017, with her current husband's ex, the mother of Donna's current stepchildren.

Donna's husband still harbored feeling for his ex, Marsha.  The divorce had been initiated by Marsha, for vague reasons of "self-care", which Donna considered a mid-life crisis by Marsha.  A 7-year itch at year 21 of the relationship.

Donna's new husband insisted Donna bite her tongue and be civil with Marsha.  And above all, .... no catfighting.

One day, Donna could bear Marsha's sharp tongue no longer, and the two of them met in a car after custodial dropoff of the children, and engaged in a vicious hairpulling contest that lasted 15 minutes.

But both women were just blowing off steam.

Sherisa's attack on Donna was something else entirely.

An attempt to maim Donna completely. 

Dpnna needed to retaliate in kind.  But how?

To be continued....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2023, 03:45:56 AM »
The 2014 to 2017 deterioration of Donna's relationship with her new husband's ex, Marsha, .... from coolly indifferent to hostilely bitchy ..... was surprising to her as it was novel, even with the benefit of 5 years of hindsight.

At first, Donna assumed an air of dismissiveness to ex man's straying ex, barely acknowledging her in word or deed.

But Marsha's presence, in spirit, starting worming its way into Donna's marital bed--by small requests Donna's new husband made about Donna's appearance.  Donna's blonde hair had finally outgrown its youthful frizziness, and had graduated to a graceful waviness.

But Marsha's brunette hair was straight--in classic early-2000s style--including the rich, thick bangs.  In bed, Donna's husband requested Donna to straighten her hair fully and completely, if not during the day then at least in bed.

> You mean .... like your ex's?  Like Marsha's?

> No.  Like .... you.

> B.S.  Do you still have feelings for her?

> Well, she IS still the mother of my teenage son and daughter.

> Your bratty daughter.  She sasses to me day and night.

> Relax.  All stepdaughters do that.

> Not all.  Plus .... she catfights after school.  Someday she'll get caught and get suspended from school.

> That's my doing.  She's rebelling against the divorce.  And anyways, .... didn't you say you had catfights in high school.

> Not as many as her.

But Donna caved, and began wearing straight hair in bed.  Because it made the sex better.  She felt the need to spice things up in bed, when one day her knew stepdaughter told her...

> My REAL Mom [Marsha] made love to my Dad way more often than you do with him.

> How .... how do you know how often we make love?  Not that it's any of your business.

> I can hear you. 

[By 'you', does he mean both of us?  Just her Dad?  Just me?  ..... Ewww.]

So Donna started telling Marsha to make her daughter show her new stepmother a modicum of respect.

Donna politely asked Marsha at first.

Then got firmer.

The outright demanded more respect.

> Marsha, I'm not joking.  SPEAK to your daughter!!

> Or else what, bitch?

> Or else .... you and I have a problem, sweetie.

> If you want me to speak to her .... you'tlre gonna hafta MAKE ME ... Donna.

Marsha and Donna climbed into the backseat of Marsha's car and dug their claws into each others' scalp.

For 20 brutal minutes.

Donna's sex with her husband was so loud that night, that Donna's stepdaughter DEFINITELY heard.

As well as all of Northern Virginia.

To be continued....

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2023, 06:20:24 AM »
Donna can take her. She’s willing to do what it takes the whole time so far,

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2023, 09:46:17 PM »
But no, no, no.

The start of Donna's 2022 fight with Sherusa was NOTHING LIKE her 2017 hfight with Marsha.

Instead....

It was like 1998 high school fight she had in Virginia Beach, Virginia.

Virginia Beach was a city in transition in the 1990s.  The old naval shipyard was downsizing and automating, new money northerners were moving into McMansions.

And the daughters of the former had catfights with the daughters of the latter.  The catfight tactics were those shown on tv shows and music videos of the time:  girl-gang style "jump-in's", where a girl had to geg punched and kicked for 60 seconds as if she was joining an inner-city Los Angeles girl gang.

Donna had been in about a dozen or so fights in the 1990s--her parents were McMansion parents.  Her fights were against blue collar shipyard worker daughters who she hardly knew.

And the fights were hard, hard fights.  Fists and elbows made direct contact with cheekbones and jaws.

That's what Donna was receiving now from Sherisa.

In such fights, the best defense was  .... a good offense.

So Donna, on her back on the bed, got in a crab position, forming sharp elbow and knee positions..... and started aiming for Sherisa's face as hard as she could.

She knew her strikes were hitting paydirt.

Because Sherisa was releasing muffled YELPs of pain.

Because Sherisa's left nostril had a tiny trickle of blood emerging from it.

And because Donna'a pussy was swollen with arousal.  Just like in her 1990s Virginia Beach fights.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2023, 04:55:31 PM »
Donna decided in that instant, flat on her back with a bite wound, to prove Sherisa's claim that "Donna isn't really a fighter" a lie; and to prove her lover's wife a liar at best, and is mis-evaluator of women at worst.

Donna opened her eyes wide--she realized for the first time they had been closed most of the fight so far.  Closing her eyes and "hanging on for the ride" was a bad habit she had developed in her Virginia Beach fights growing up.  Those fights were two-minute long hairpulls where your enemy ragdolled your head down at a 90-degree angle, so it wasn't possible to see anything but grass (or pavement) if your eyes were open anyways.

Donna noticed for the first time Sherisa's beautiful middle-aged haircut.  Not wonder Pat loved getting blow jobs from Sherisa, surveying her golden head of hair as she sucked him off.  Donna's jealousy gave her an irresistable urge to wreck her rival's expensive head of hair.

Bur first she needed to wreck her enemy's body.

Donna curled up as best she could in a crab-like position, bent her knees, and began delivering lashing kicks to vulnerable parts of Sherisa's body--her shoulders, her tits, her hands (highly effective at getting the weights of Sherisa's body off of her--and hurting her enemy's fingers), and finally, as space opened up between the two catfighters' bodies, her jaw.  Sherisa stared at Donna with pained offense at each kick to the mouth, retaliating with vicious, stinging slaps to Donna's face. 

The two women demonstrated withanger glares that neither intended backing down.

> Fuck you, Sherisa.

> Fuck you, Donna.

Sherisa finally acknowledged Donna by name.  Donna was jealous by now of Sherisa considering Meghan as Sherisa's chief rival for Pat, based on speculative rumor of Meghan getting divorced and moving to Citrus County, Florida.

When all along it was Donna fully intending to take Patrick as a lover.

To fuck him at will at her Orlando time share.

To give him the blow jobs his bitchy wife withheld from him.

Well, now Sherisa knew.

To be continued.....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2023, 08:57:43 PM »
Although Donna's kicks and strikes to Sherisa's shoulders and face had gotten the cheated-on wife's attention, this was not entirely to Other Woman's advantage.

To start with, the rippling sound on Sherisa's clothes reminded both women that Sherisa was fully-clothed while Donna was buck-naked.  Before rejoining the fray, Sherisa tightened her laces, zippers, and buttons to ensure this state of affairs continued uninterrupted.  She was starting to sweat from the growing length and intensity of the bedroom battle, and ideally would have welcomed thermal relief.  But veritable clothing body armor was too much of an advantage to surrender voluntarily.

Secondly, Donna was not the only catfighter in the room with striking skills.  Sherisa's college sorority, whether on campus or a Spring Break or Summer house parties, fights were usually stand-up affairs.  Sherisa formed closed-up fists and began swinging purposefully at Donna's fleshy targets, both with one-off haymakers and with 2- and 3-blow combinations.

She loved the pained ooooofff's she forced from Donna's slut cocksucking mouth.

> You really are a slut, aren't you?

> Fuck you.

to be continued....

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2023, 02:17:30 AM »
Donna should challenge her to fight on equal footing. Sherisa said Donna wasn’t a fighter but I sense some concern with keeping the dress advantage.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2023, 04:47:01 PM »
Donna realized, belatedly, that her worst nightmare was coming true.

Donna had wanted to bait Meghan and Sherisa into a fight versus each other, leaving both wrecked and destroyed.

Instead Meghan was safely ensconced in her enclave in Citrus County, Florida, safe to fuck Pat when he began stopping there on car trips to Orlando.  After Donna was too wrecked to fuck anymore.

> Sherisa, stop!  Stop for a second!

> Give and I MIGHT stop, you home-wrecking slut.

> No... not for me,  .... , don't stop for me.  Stop for you.  This is exactly what Meghan wants.  You and me at each others' throats.

> [Sherisa paused at the name of the ex of Pat's she had always trusted the least.]  How do you know what Meghan wants?  Are you talking to that psycho?

> [Donna took glee in knowing thst Meghan was Sherisa's true rival.  Sherisa should have never revealed such a confidence.] I know what a woman thinks when she gets divorced.  She goes on a sex bender, Sherisa.  No amount of sex is enough.  Who moves to Citrus County??  She moved there to fuck Pat.

> Why did YOU gdt divorced, slut?

> My marriage was over .... Sherisa, my step daughter sabotaged me from the start.  Not like .... Meghan.

> Why should I help you?

> Because .... I don't want Meghan to win him.

[Pat has been listening the whole time.  His face is unable to hide his guilt.]

> He has feelings for Meghan.

To be continued.....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2023, 03:56:30 AM »
Sherisa was of two minds as to what her ndxt course of action should be.

On the one hand, she welcomed Donna's offer of allyship in taking down Meghan, together, in Citus County, Florida.  Sherisa continued to view Meghan, not Donna, as the long term threat to her marriage to Pat.  She was convinced that Meghan has recently divorced and relocated to Citrus County for no other reason than to bed, and then wed, Pat.  And it sure would be sweet to 2on1 the bitch with a friend capable of catfighting.

On the other hand.....

Sherisa had Donna pinned under her, naked.  Donna was already bruised and scratched, and was close to powerless to prevent Sherisa doing even more to her.

For as long as she wanted.

Once, Sherisa now recalled, at a shopping mall confrontation after a 4th of July concert, Sherisa had pairdd off with a weaker girl from a rival posse.  Sheria had pinned the girl under her, and the two girls had ground their crotches into each other while security btoke up the brawl around them.  Sherisa and the rival girl came together over and over, symbiotically enjoying the dominant and submissive pose each was locked into.

Sherisa's pin on Donna now half-resembled the 4th of July episode from Sherisa's youth.

Sherisa was aroused from have Donna under her.

And Donna hated every second of being under Sherisa.

Which only aroused Sherisa even more.

> Get off of me, bitch.

> Get me off, bitch..... If you can ...  Which you can't, right bitch?

> So??  What, bitch?  Xou wanna fight some more?? .... Then let me up!  Let's go again, bitch!

> Nah .... I like xou flat on your back ... Like the slut you are.

> Why are you .... grinding??? .... bitch??? .... You like pussy, or something?

> I like cock .... MY HUSBAND'S cock .... dumbass

> Then fight me for it, bitch!!!

> We just did ... I WON.

> Then let's go sgain, Sherisa .... Best of three.  Or are you pussy?

> Nah .... I like this .... feels so good.

Sherisa continues to grind her crotch into Donna's ..... until she cums

mmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnaaaa

mmmmmuuuhhhhhhhhh

oh shit shit shit

Fuvk, I love it

Still, she doesn't let Donna up.

> You're sick.

> You're a pathetic homewrecking slut.

> How much longer are u gonna hold me down, bitch?

> As long as I can.  Slut.

To be continued.....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2023, 03:29:23 PM »
Sherisa is proud of herself for dominating Donna for over 15 minutes and countibg.  But, ...

....she's also disappointed.  In Donna.

What help is Donna going to be in confronting Meghan in Citrus County if Donna can't even wiggle out if the pin Sherisa has on her?  The whole point of teaming up with Donna is .... would have been .... to put a 2on 1 beating on Meghan.  But Donna isn't woman enough to play that role.

Sherisa played that role for a friend when she was 19.  Finishing school--she had graduated high school, but wasn't academically prepared for a decent college.  So she boarded a year in Georgia at a preparatory school.  It was all-girls--unsupervised, essntially.  Lord of the Flies environment.  The girls roamed in packs.

A friend of Sherisa's had a grudge with another girl, and asked Sherisa to help het corner the girl in the library shelves.  Sherisa thought she was going to just be a sentry, looking out for security.  She was disappointed.... then aroused ... to hear her friend actually wanted to join in the fight against her rival.  To make it a 2on1 fight.

An unfair girlfight.  Sherisa never heard of one of those.  The novelty aroused her. 

After three minutes of fighting, Sherisa and her friend got the enemy down on the ground.  Sherisa just held the unfortunate jumpee--Sherisa's friend did the slapping and punching.

When Sherisa got back to her dorm from the fight, she found her panties soaked in cum.

She reached down now, on top of Donna, and felt under her panties.

There was cum everywhere.

She rubbed it on Donna's mouth.  Donna was enraged.

"Can you get up now?  Bitch?"

"You're a dead woman."

"Oh, am I?"

Donna starts to wiggle out of the pin.

Sherisa feels more cum filling her panties.

To be continued....