News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Observations

• 5 Replies

Offline presenterfan

• God Member
Observations
« on: December 13, 2022, 01:06:00 PM »
I have admired the productions from TAC. (The Amazons Club).   The two girls here are all smiles and look almost embarrassed before they start. Once they get to grips though and particularly with the score at 1-1 both ladies want to win it.  It’s not the most intense match but it is as all TACs fights,, it is competitive. I notice the venue is comfortable with a small audience.   Interestingly there are two ladies in the audience.  One in white trousers and brown jacket and one in purple.   It says much about the venue and the owners, that they feel able to come and watch.  Presumably the men find women battling each other arousing and just maybe these two ladies feel the same.

https://hotmovs.tube/videos/6867550/hot-girl-topless-catfight/?promo=10376

Offline seylen

Re: Observations
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2022, 06:49:02 PM »
Being a little embarrassed is probably the intent of the story, I like it.

Offline maturecatfan

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2022, 09:30:44 AM »
The men in the audience are obviously aroused watching the women fight, all their legs are either crossed or they are covering their erections with their hands. The women are watching the action more intently maybe trying to get tips, maybe wondering if they could fight and clearly they can sense the losers emotions at the end

Great clip

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2022, 03:53:20 PM »
That was a very good contest.  I saw one woman in the audience who was filming the fight.  The other women did appear to be intently watching.  I wonder how many of the women watching were brought to the fight with their husbands/boyfriends, but who were only there because their men wanted them to attend?  Or were they very willing to attend and wanted to see two girls fight?

I have also wondered how the men filming fights like this for the video producers can possibly contain their "excitement?"  I would be unable to just watch without getting aroused and having the whole world know it.  Maybe someone in the fcf community who has ever filmed matches could comment.

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2023, 04:16:31 AM »
As a straight guy, I was aroused. But, I didn't want either of them to get hurt.

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2023, 04:24:47 AM »
I'm getting hard just think of you taking off your boots in your profile picture.  ;D
« Last Edit: January 11, 2023, 04:25:43 AM by Horny-Jew »