News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

To soon? Ukrainian war story

• 11 Replies

Offline CatfightsbySarah

• God Member
    • Check out my art!
To soon? Ukrainian war story
« on: December 22, 2022, 09:27:00 PM »
Hiya,

I opened my creativity tap and the start of a story flowed out.
It takes place in the trenches of eastern Ukraine from the perspective of a female soldier.
During an assault she gets separated and falls into hand-to-hand combat with a female Russian soldier

Is this okay or...?

Share your thoughts but keep it nice pls
DM me for requests & commissions!
I have DA profile. Check it out and enjoy!
https://www.deviantart.com/catfightsbysarah

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: To soon? Ukrainian war story
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2022, 10:09:57 PM »
Hiya,

It takes place in the trenches of eastern Ukraine from the perspective of a female soldier.
During an assault she gets separated and falls into hand-to-hand combat with a female Russian soldier

Is this okay or...?

If it's soldier-on-soldier or spy-on-soldier, I think you're fine.  Where it would start to get ridiculous, and where the "special military operation" is ridiculous, is the attacks on civilian infrastructure and on buildings with the word "Children" painted in huge red letters on the roof. 

You could also have the setting be in 2015-2019, as the Donbas region had an undeclared war in progress already underway there since then.

Offline Thommy1982

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2022, 09:29:16 AM »
I would like to see the wifes or other females fight the war for Putin and selensky with a catfight or a sexfight instead of killing people woth weapons. Or two female armys fight it out on the battlefield with catfight, sexfight or titfight.

Offline MikeHales67

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2022, 01:32:06 AM »
Just write the story, then you'll see.I subscribe to the George RR Martin gardener approach to writing; what you end up with is not the same as what you started off with. I often find myself using the IKEA method whereby you assemble the whole thing and then find you missed a key thing on step 1 and have to re-do the whole thing again! The important thing is to tell the story the best way you can.
Consciously Imcompetant.

Offline karl butters

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2022, 11:49:46 PM »
My philosophy is that you have to separate fantasy from reality and not allow personal prejudices or hangups to interfere with your ability to enjoy a good story. For instance, I wrote a story in which a cop was beaten up. Some might say I am anti-police, but that could not be further from the truth. The story was about a strong, sexy woman who happened to be a cop.

Offline fightfeelings

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2023, 07:08:25 PM »
In my mind your fantasy is free... although you can't share everything in public. But anyway... a fight between a ukrainian and a russian women with a lot of hate or animosity... nothing against it. May a very provocative answer but thats my mind.
Discord: iwilltellyou#2476

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2023, 04:30:05 PM »
There are no taboos for me when it comes to literary fiction, including catfight stories.  I think a lot of people like catfight stories set in the current reality. Firstly, because they are a psychological antidote to the current reality. Secondly, they take on the dimension of something that could happen. Because women are also fighting on both sides of this conflict. Women in this war are killed, wounded and taken prisoner. And the fight takes place at extremely different distances. From artillery fire, to capturing buildings, rooms or trenches in the field. There are also women fighting on the front line as medics, gun operators, small drones  operators and snipers. Women fighting on both sides could run into each other in close combat, it's possible. In real life, one of the women would be killed with a grenade, a knife, a rifle at close range, bludgeoned during the fight with a rifle butt, a stone, suffocated, or she would lose an eye gouged out during both women's fight for life ...  There are also women war reporters on both sides who are brave, beautiful and angry at their enemies on the other side of the front. How would a Russian woman and a Ukrainian woman meet in the ruins of Bakhmut in a tactical vest with the inscription press ... The fight could be really fierce, and without weapons, so not necessarily to the death. The latter is just my fantasy when I watch the relationship of both sides on youtube and Tiktok.  What happens in the story is up to you. Knowing your stories so far, I think that regardless of the direction you go, it will be interesting and new.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2023, 05:00:57 PM by rozczochrany »
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

Offline suhmann

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2023, 01:52:53 PM »
Hiya,

Is this okay or...?

That would be very epic. I also thought about it, could women meet in the war in hand-to-hand combat. I also thought about the Second World War, about whether a German woman from the Wehrmacht or the SS troops could meet in hand-to-hand combat with a woman from the Red Army or the Allied Army. But I know for sure that during the Second World War there were many female snipers and anti-aircraft gunners in our army. As well as pilots. I do not know about the Allies and the Germans. So you can develop a bunch of similar fights.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2023, 01:47:13 PM »
When it comes to the topic of war, I only see concentration camps, starvation, and human beings with limbs torn apart by grenades. Nothing sexy.
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline suhmann

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2023, 06:30:57 PM »
Hiya,

Is this okay or...?

A little off topic, but there is erotic catfight Wehrmacht vs American paratrooper.

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2023, 07:12:34 PM »
Not saying you shouldn't write or post it but I won't read it. Seems a little too close to real life for me. But your mileage may vary.

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2023, 01:00:53 PM »
Mixing a sexual fetish with real life atrocity does risk coming across as gratuitous, opportunistic, and distasteful, but that need not be the case. If I was commissioned to write an FCF story about the war in Ukraine, I’d do it.

It’s not inherently inappropriate to blend fantasy with harsh reality. My stories on FCF have touched on topics such as workplace bullying, teen sexual abuse, PTSD, tragic accident, unplanned pregnancy, losing a baby to adoption, date rape, terminal illness, and Alzheimer’s dementia (and you should see what I haven’t posted!) The challenge is to tell a good story while respecting the characters and their situation.

War has always been a rich topic in art and literature with its intense human drama, horror, tragedy, but also courage, bravery, love, etc. A female fight scene can be a powerful device to advance a story, develop characters, or serve as a metaphor pointing to a another form of conflict. I wouldn’t necessarily see eroticism as prohibited.

Sarah is a good writer. The fact that she asked this question demonstrates her thoughtfulness. I realize this is an old post. If she is still considering this story, I think she’d do a fine job.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2023, 01:22:27 PM by Kiva »
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.