News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Story ideas?

• 3 Replies

Offline AnjaSweden

Story ideas?
« on: June 12, 2020, 05:57:10 AM »
I want to write a novel. I been thinking about what a good scenario for a fight and a background story could be.
What do you guys think?
Do you have ideas?

I what to create a rivalry between the characters that makes them fight each other even if non of them are girls that normally fights.

What do you see as a good trigger for a heated and hot catfight
New Trillian: Anjasweden1

FawnL

Re: Story ideas?
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2020, 11:02:14 AM »
...usually the most common triggers for a bitter, hot rivalry are competition and jealousy.....that can be for a love one or for a job position...

Offline catfightlover40

• God Member
  • Life is like a boxing chocolate
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2020, 04:31:14 PM »
I want to write a novel. I been thinking about what a good scenario for a fight and a background story could be.
What do you guys think?
Do you have ideas?

I what to create a rivalry between the characters that makes them fight each other even if non of them are girls that normally fights.

What do you see as a good trigger for a heated and hot catfight

Catfight stories differ from usual ones in that it opposes the three-act story structure, and focuses mainly on the second act of conflict, for its very existence is owed to deriving sexual pleasure from conflict. Or at least, used to be. With more options available to women (chief being having the internet as a medium to communicate also from the home which wasn't possible in a public fashion before), their voices are more heard, and unsurprisingly characters start to evolve from mere stock characters into fleshed-out being with whom one can identify. A dynamic fight story, the conflict itself can be written in a thousand-word story.

The balance of titillation with rounded content can be kept in my experience with gradually easing the reader into conflict. I used to love about my ex that she was very confrontational until I put down the rose-colored glasses (she basically threatened my mother to drive a wedge between us if she speaks to me negatively about her, an act she did after she broke into my account and sent said email without my knowing) and realized she was pathologically jealous and over domineering. She doesn't make for a good character even if she's made very sexy as it's a glorification of abuse and patronizing the reader who might identify with or support the protagonist.

My other ex used to tell me that there 3 stages to a catfight, the first being nonverbal visual sizing up of the other, the second being verbal intimidation, and the third is the physical fight, provided the opponent isn't too powerful (also meaning influential enough to invoke social death) or insane/violent.

To the length a novel... you can go for an anthology, where a place or certain characters mean the only connection, a generational saga, or two or more characters who have multiple fights with each other over the course of the story. Always keep in mind, that starting with the 18th century, the oral stories of peasants collected by down on their luck poets and writers merged with high literature, until "the G-man" banned it for religious sensibilities. Yet, we still know about Marquis de Sade because he wrote both for the bored petit bourgeoisie, as well as the peasantry. It's perfectly normal to create hybrid fiction by fusing mainstream elements in a fetish set. In one of my sagas set in future China, the murderous AI plays a cat and mouse game with a head technician, who's trying to fool the human operators into allowing herself to leave, constantly fighting in virtual (or heck, even augmented reality). The central theme isn't merely the eternal question of whether pure intelligence can recognize the virtue of idiosyncrasies which make us unique, but also the nature of reality through the lens of culture, especially the motif of laotong, the Chinese sisterhood. It's by no means a feel-good story as it constantly revolves around different time periods of hardship as viewed by the women who lived through it. Individual egocentrism is easier to hide in dire straits.
The  home of my multi-part work: https://www.patreon.com/powelltothepeople

Offline tommyfighter

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2022, 12:51:15 PM »
From your profile comments, it sounds like a autobiography would be a great book.