News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

very specific domination fantasy

• 2 Replies

Offline Andromeda1

very specific domination fantasy
« on: February 17, 2023, 10:40:02 AM »
Maybe someone would want to write a story about it... or add comments.

How specific are your fantasies? To me it should involve domination and sexual humiliation, but the characters should have very specific treats, otherwise it won't work. For instance the defeated womand should be a gorgeous and very imposing woman, in a position of authority. For instance I imagine this beauty, same body and face but with shorter hair, and in a police uniform, possible wearing shades as well to accentuate her aura.

https://dailyfitnessgirls.tumblr.com/image/643395492496244738

She is after a villainess and they end up in a fight, where she gets completely dominated (e.g. stripped from her uniform during the fight as well). But at the same time aroused as well, she's never experienced this before. In the end she is forced to "service" her foe, eating her out. But to add to the humiliation, this is done in front of her lover who was forced to watch (or happened to witness), e;g. an equally gorgeous female cop or fitness instructor.

Maybe some would have suggestions for  whi'd be the evil villainess (I think of an eastern asian type, but it can be different as well).

Offline Cinnamon_Cougar

• God Member
Re: very specific domination fantasy
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2023, 12:08:33 PM »
Maybe someone would want to write a story about it... or add comments.

How specific are your fantasies? To me it should involve domination and sexual humiliation, but the characters should have very specific treats, otherwise it won't work. For instance the defeated womand should be a gorgeous and very imposing woman, in a position of authority. For instance I imagine this beauty, same body and face but with shorter hair, and in a police uniform, possible wearing shades as well to accentuate her aura.

https://dailyfitnessgirls.tumblr.com/image/643395492496244738

She is after a villainess and they end up in a fight, where she gets completely dominated (e.g. stripped from her uniform during the fight as well). But at the same time aroused as well, she's never experienced this before. In the end she is forced to "service" her foe, eating her out. But to add to the humiliation, this is done in front of her lover who was forced to watch (or happened to witness), e;g. an equally gorgeous female cop or fitness instructor.

Maybe some would have suggestions for  whi'd be the evil villainess (I think of an eastern asian type, but it can be different as well).

I am pretty much retired now, but if you go to my profile here and look at my documented "Chat Fight Logs" links, and read them, you will find a preponderance of Trillian Logs where I am either feeding, or being fed on my opponents pussy!  Bon a' petit

Offline koreanwrestling

Re: very specific domination fantasy
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2023, 06:50:25 PM »
i have dream that wear topless and panties
do korean wrestling every 3 weeks with women in toronto ( if asian women it is more perfect)
looking for someone intetested in korean wrestling in toronto canada