News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

NHB Catfight: KarenCF vs CarliCF

• 127 Replies

Offline CarliCF

• God Member
Re: NHB Catfight: KarenCF vs CarliCF
« Reply #120 on: January 23, 2023, 07:32:25 PM »
Thanks Glamour for the finish and thanks everyone who joined in Karen and I had fun

Offline Glamour Fights

• God Member
  • Love Glamous Celebrities in Catfghts!
« Reply #121 on: January 23, 2023, 07:40:05 PM »
Thanks Glamour for the finish and thanks everyone who joined in Karen and I had fun

You and Karen are both most welcome. We had almost as much fun as you and Karen did.
{alt}

Offline KarenCF

• God Member
« Reply #122 on: January 23, 2023, 07:42:29 PM »
Thanks Galmour and everyone who participated I apologise I did not win but will try and rematch soon

Offline Glamour Fights

• God Member
  • Love Glamous Celebrities in Catfghts!
« Reply #123 on: January 23, 2023, 07:46:23 PM »
Thanks Galmour and everyone who participated I apologise I did not win but will try and rematch soon

But you came very lose to winning. Lost by a cxnt hair or so they say! And a blonde cxnt hair to boot!
{alt}

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #124 on: January 25, 2023, 11:11:39 AM »
This was a great and intense catfight. You both gave it your all. Love to see A rematch.

Offline GamsBeppie

• Don't be fooled, I'm stronger than I look
« Reply #125 on: February 12, 2023, 05:44:55 PM »
Too bad I came across this fight after the poll closed. A great fight with fantastic posts. Glad Carli won. Congratulations!

Offline CarliCF

• God Member
« Reply #126 on: February 12, 2023, 05:50:19 PM »
Too bad I came across this fight after the poll closed. A great fight with fantastic posts. Glad Carli won. Congratulations!

Thanks

Kisses

Carli

Offline Linda Bleeker

• Go pound sand if you are a bitch!
« Reply #127 on: February 24, 2023, 01:22:46 PM »
I must say after reading this poll over it was a much better fight than the one at the "bad day at the krazykat salon." In this fight both women did a superb job at posting moves with neither woman going superhero or claiming a victory that wasn't hers. My congratulations to both KarenCF and CarliCF  in the way they handled themselves and posted. I could except either one winning. Carli was a gracious winner and Karen was a gracious loser. I would happily participate in a poll with either one. /
{alt}