News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

School days, Blondes and Brunette rivalry - Genenis

• 21 Replies

Offline Voluptuous Eden

Re: School days, Blondes and Brunette rivalry - Genenis
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2023, 11:04:13 AM »
I can't remember the last time i appreciated someone here but this story just forced me to do so. What a work. I think everything about this story was well done. The characters, their rivalry, the build up, the fight and the results it was all so well coordinated. I just hope that there is a second part to this very soon because I don't want this to stay discontinued for a long time.

Offline Susanoom

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2023, 03:31:32 AM »
Well, what can I say. The series started with low expectations but seems to have been more successful than expected haha
Susanoom on Tumbrl,Bdsmlr and
Join my Titfight Community server Discord

Commissions open! MP me!

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2023, 03:52:13 AM »
Hope it’s not too long before the next installment. Looking forward to it.

Offline Frank

« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2023, 07:41:52 AM »
As I have said before, titfights are not my cup of tea. Unless they are short and a prologue to upcoming sexfights.
That being said, i have to add that I LIKED this story.
It is VERY well written.
I hope for more characters to appear and some of the upcoming confrontations to end in sexfights.
Till then, i remain Demi's fan ! LOL  Either she wins/draws/loses matches I like her. You have perfectly described her character.
As you have also perfectly described the characters of the other girls too.

Offline Miafit

« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2023, 10:01:53 AM »
A good titfight story with interesting characters. I liked Ana's character the way you wrote her abd her character development from this shy under confident girl to this proud busty woman was superbly written. I think draws are underrated if written well they always read so much more scope for the growth of the story and infact even as the end they keep the emotions very much alive.
Reading writer's comment i can tell that we will have to wait for further installments to this but i must say this is one of the best start to any series that i have read in a while.

Offline Busty Jem

« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2023, 04:27:06 AM »
This one is one of a kind.
Amazing story

Offline Eve

• No petulant people
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2023, 12:00:35 PM »
Simply fantastic.
The construction of the characters is sublime, what they bring to the clash between anxieties and anger creates the perfect combination for the clash.
I didn't think a draw could excite me so much, something innovative and…wow, that's all I can say.