News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Baby oil factory TITFIGHT!!!

• 47 Replies

Offline CarliCF

• God Member
Re: Baby oil factory TITFIGHT!!!
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2023, 05:31:44 AM »
I grab two bottles of oil soaking Miss Rose, Peggytee, HotLatina and Blondie34, as I grab Blondie34’s hair and finish one bottle of oil off in her hair and on her cleavage

I walk up behind Carli…..and grab her by her blond hair which is now completely covered and slick with baby oil…..

I feel my hair grabbed, Mmmmmmmm I love it rough and maybe I enjoy it too much I turn to see Nicole, we stare into each others eyes, as she tugs my hair I get both hands into Nicole’s hair, we pull in close.

We’re both making ourselves big now as we square right up to each other. Eyeball to eyeball, boob to boob, we’re practically standing on each other’s feet. These brief few seconds of silence feel like an eternity. You could cut the tension with a knife but it seems like neither one of us is quite ready throw a punch just yet. We have plenty to get off our chest first as we tug hair.

Both of us are definitely pushing our bodies together more now and I can feel the pressure against mine.
Foreheads come together now and the aggressiveness of the oral exchanges reach boiling point!

Offline Blondie34

« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2023, 07:02:57 AM »
Seeing nicole and carli tit to tit I smile. Walking over to them I put one hand on each of their backs and push them them. “Go ahead and weaken each other you dumb bitches”
I'm a laid back person. I'm a mom and my girl will always come first in my life!!I love to compete!! Anything from sexual to NHB to tests of strength!! Really into titfights and all erotic encounters

Offline CarliCF

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2023, 07:22:24 AM »
As we pull each others hair Nicole’s and my body press together tighter and tighter…… I too refuse to let Nicole see my pain…..I focus on Nicole…l.I had intended to deal with Blondie first having seen her dangerous enough she needs to be taken out or hurt early but her stealth left Nicole and myself to find each other first! Nicole and I are known as two women who just go for it, whereas Blondie is the type of bitch who is patient and waits her moment….as you can all tell now as she takes advantage of Nicole and me locking up in our hair pull. If our nipples were hard they are even harder now Blondie has ambushed us both, Blondie calling us ‘dumb bitches’ really gets under my skin knowing she out smarted me..Nicole is enough to contend with now this bitch stalks us both……my pussy moistens the feel of the oil alone never mind the idea of me ripping these skanks hair out drives me wild. Nicole and I smell each others breath, our chests rise and fall, her hair pull I keep one hand in her hair, her tug is brutal but I let my other hand latch out for Blondie hair she moves and I have to twist my arm behind me to grab Blondie hair with my right hand, now Nicole has both hands in my hair we are face to face, breast to breast as I pull Nicole into me by her hair I fell her breasts press through my thin outfit, her hard nipples poke into my back.

Grrrr, furious I let Blondies taunting annoy me so much I have now trapped my body between these two bitches, I scream keep your hands off of my hair Blondie or I will bald you SLUT, refusing to let go of either bitches hair I try to free my body from being sandwiched between them.

Offline CarliCF

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2023, 09:17:54 AM »
my vote for......Nicole

I thought we were besties Anna, you could vote for 3 of us, I will still go down on you because your hot, but it would have been gentler for you to just bitch slap me than deny me your vote.

Kisses

Carli

Offline CarliCF

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2023, 10:54:46 AM »
my vote for......Nicole

I thought we were besties Anna, you could vote for 3 of us, I will still go down on you because your hot, but it would have been gentler for you to just bitch slap me than deny me your vote.

Your grammar is crap just vote for me bitch
Kisses

Carli

sure we are friends but if you don't fight me and beat me before you can dream to receive my votes

kisses

Anna

Offline backbreakher

« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2023, 11:04:23 AM »
It's Carli every day of the week in this contest for me. Sure, she has a mouth like a docker's-wife, and probably does like it rougher & harder than she should, but those are all the reasons she will cum out on-top in this one.

Someone will put an end to her fight career soon, but it won't be any of these cuties  :P

Offline CarliCF

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2023, 11:13:33 AM »
It's Carli every day of the week in this contest for me. Sure, she has a mouth like a docker's-wife, and probably does like it rougher & harder than she should, but those are all the reasons she will cum out on-top in this one.

Someone will put an end to her fight career soon, but it won't be any of these cuties  :P

Babe feel free to slap my face as I suck your cock, I wore a really slutty g string just for you babe

Offline CarliCF

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2023, 11:15:56 AM »

Babe dockers wife, I try to be classy for you, I even made sure my skirt covered my stocking tops unless I dropped something and had to bend over

Kisses

Carli

Offline CarliCF

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2023, 02:12:14 PM »
Nicole actually engages Blondie releasing my hair ok I am sandwiched bit their claws go for each other.    It lets me get my arms around Nicole and both hands tug her hair back as I head butt back to Blondie and her big nose

Offline Chrissssssssy

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2023, 02:55:55 PM »
I voted for Carli.

Offline CarliCF

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2023, 04:13:23 PM »
I voted for Carli.

Thanks Chrissy

Kisses

Carli

Offline CarliCF

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2023, 04:16:32 PM »

Babe feel free to slap my face as I suck your cock, I wore a really slutty g string just for you babe

Well, now we see how Carli gets votes.

You are such a bitch I want to rip your hair out

Offline CarliCF

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2023, 04:36:00 PM »

Well, now we see how Carli gets votes.

To you Texas Belle I would swallow or let them face dump me

Offline Blondie34

« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2023, 06:28:44 PM »
Carli tits couldn’t last with mine on her best day!
I'm a laid back person. I'm a mom and my girl will always come first in my life!!I love to compete!! Anything from sexual to NHB to tests of strength!! Really into titfights and all erotic encounters

Offline CarliCF

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2023, 07:15:35 PM »
Carli tits couldn’t last with mine on her best day!

My pert smaller tots would press yours sideways until your udders had torn skin