News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Would You Like A New Story From Me?

• 6 Replies

Offline rin753

• God Member
Would You Like A New Story From Me?
« on: March 16, 2023, 01:35:25 AM »

Well you are going to get one, whether you like it or not!  LOL

I thought my story writing days were over, but then about a month ago I got some inspiration and started another one.

Title:  JUST ONCE

Probably 3 or 4 chapters depending on how I edit it.  As usual with my stories the emphasis is not on the fight (although it is in there), but the women, who they are, why they fight and how they go about it.

If you are unfamiliar with my work, just check my profile for links to my other 4 stories.  They all tend to be the same, so you'll get an idea if this is something you want to check out.

Rich

Offline Silent Watcher

Re: Would You Like A New Story From Me?
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2023, 02:22:13 AM »
Personally I would like to read a new story by you. I like the empashis you put on the characters like in The Dinner series

Offline HumanPerson

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2023, 03:06:58 AM »
You're one of the very few writers on here that's actually good, so yes I would want to see another.

Offline rin753

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2023, 03:53:22 AM »
You're one of the very few writers on here that's actually good, so yes I would want to see another.

YIKES!  Great Expectations!  Now the pressure is really on.  Good thing I've already written the thing.  You know HP. I only do this for the "likes".  I'll be looking for your name on the list to see if I disappointed you or not.

Rich

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2023, 11:33:15 AM »
I love a good build up and scenario.  Please put your new story on here.

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2023, 06:55:04 PM »

YIKES!  Great Expectations!  Now the pressure is really on.  Good thing I've already written the thing.  You know HP. I only do this for the "likes".  I'll be looking for your name on the list to see if I disappointed you or not.

Rich

If your plan was to do a gofundme to have people pay you to NOT write another story you may have messed that up :)

Offline rin753

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2023, 07:07:48 PM »
If your plan was to do a gofundme to have people pay you to NOT write another story you may have messed that up :)

"The best laid plans of mice and men."

Rich