News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Peyton vs Reagan Rematch

• 6 Replies

Offline okayougotit

Peyton vs Reagan Rematch
« on: January 01, 2023, 06:12:00 PM »
https://kittyklaws.gumroad.com/l/bmoxz

Peyton and Reagan have had a fight on Tillytown before and on APL. I've seen those. Has anyone gotten this one?

Offline b3b392

Re: Peyton vs Reagan Rematch
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2023, 05:01:34 PM »
It's decent enough, doesn't feel particularly real though. I mean, it doesn't feel staged exactly, but it's more a semi-competitive wrestling match with the occasional tit ot pussy grab, than two girls going hell for leather, at first at least. Reagan is clearly taking it very easy until the first fall. Worth a watch if you like the girls, and I do, but there's no real heat to the fight. 6/10.

Also, I think it's being filmed by Tilly McReese, so likely took place after her own surprise catfight with Reagan, which I haven't seen yet. Would honestly have preferred to see a catfight between Peyton and Tilly instead if that is indeed the case.

Offline peezy67

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2023, 05:46:53 PM »
It's decent enough, doesn't feel particularly real though. I mean, it doesn't feel staged exactly, but it's more a semi-competitive wrestling match with the occasional tit ot pussy grab, than two girls going hell for leather, at first at least. Reagan is clearly taking it very easy until the first fall. Worth a watch if you like the girls, and I do, but there's no real heat to the fight. 6/10.

Also, I think it's being filmed by Tilly McReese, so likely took place after her own surprise catfight with Reagan, which I haven't seen yet. Would honestly have preferred to see a catfight between Peyton and Tilly instead if that is indeed the case.
[

was the match more competitive than the first one?

Offline okayougotit

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2023, 10:59:05 PM »
interesting. I thought their fights on APL and Tillytown were competitive. The first one on APL (AV1211.) The fight on Tillytown, Reagan absolutely kicks the crap out of her. It looked pretty competitive to me. A lot of takedowns and Reagan submits her with a lot of scissors and grabs
« Last Edit: January 02, 2023, 11:04:01 PM by okayougotit »

Offline harpoon

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2023, 04:16:33 AM »
https://kittyklaws.gumroad.com/l/bmoxz

Peyton and Reagan have had a fight on Tillytown before and on APL. I've seen those. Has anyone gotten this one?

I got it and it's pretty good. It reminded me a lot of the fight they did for Tilly. If you liked their APL and Tilly fights you will enjoy this one.

Offline pinner45

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2023, 01:21:18 PM »
I love Regan, but APL and Tilly's stuff generally doesn't have the spark and therefore I buy very few of them anymore.
Some are good. I would love to see Regan back at Suitefights.

Offline okayougotit

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2023, 08:11:48 AM »
Meant to post this months ago lol but another late review. I really like Peyton and Regan as competitors. They have had tons of fights against each other and know they can hurt each other while knowing they can take it. I understand that people don't like catfights turning into wrestling matches and thats what this fight was but I love Peyton and Regan's wrestling so it doesn't bother me.

I don't agree with the person that said this is semi competitive. This was absolutely competitive. Regan choked the shit outta her lol. Peyton got her own submission with a nasty choke. They were scrambling all over the mat for position. Regan put Peyton in a mounted triangle and forced her neck to turn away from her body. It was definitely competitive. fun wrestling match