News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The beach incident- a titfight story

• 7 Replies

Offline bonclaysama

• God Member
The beach incident- a titfight story
« on: February 14, 2023, 09:18:28 PM »
Abby and her boyfriend David were spending the free day on the beach. It was a remote beach they reached by boat. After a few hours, Abby felt a strange presence. A brown haired girl placed her towel just besides them and sat on it, smiling at them. "No, she's not smiling at us...she's smiling at him" Abby though. She knew that kind of girls, her physical disposition spoke for her, she was defying her just with her body language. The way she puffed out her chest and the way she smiled at her man was a clear provocation for her. Abby smiled confidently at that girl. Her brown eyes conected directly with the stranger's incredible blue ones.

Abby{alt}Becky

Abby finally spoke "Hi...and you were...".
"Oh, I'm sorry, I'm becky, how you doin, I'm sorry, I didn't saw you" The blue eyed girl finally said, smiling at Abby and, after that, looking directly at David, smiling at him sexily.
"I see I see, well, now you do, I guess... soooo...we are here...you know, spending the free day, my boy and me. Say hi, David, so impolite!" Abby tried to keep her manners but it was clear for the three of them that the place heaten up suddenly. The girls looked at each other with a forced grin, as Abby began to puff out her chest too, trying to show the other girl that she had her own pride.

AbbyBecky

"Oh I see" Becky said, pretending a sad tone in her voice, clearly imposted. "Sorry, I though you were single" Becky said to David. "I didn't notice, you know, the little girl besides you...It's a pity, you would have had the best night of your life, but no case..." She said, looking this time to Abby directly, before turning her glare to the sea.
"Well you know..." David began.
"Wait a minute, you slut!" Abby finally bursted. "Who do you think you are?, coming here and insulting me and flirting with my man with just in front of my eyes?" She continued, as she got to her feet.
"Oh c'mon, don't be mad! I was kidding...but I understand you...I mean, if a girl like me just came to say all this things...If I were a girl like you, I'd feel...you know, intimidated...is normal" Becky said, tauntingly, looking up at Abby.

AbbyBecky

"Hahahahaha, I'm sorry, you're just so funny. Intimidated! just hilarious. By what, exactly? by those saggy tits or that cheap bitch face?" Abby mocked, pointing directly at Becky.
"Ow, that hurts..." Becky said jokingly as she got to her feet, smiling at Abby. "I don't think your boy thinks my tits are saggy...am I right?" She turned to David as she puffed her chest out, exposing her incredible rack in Abby's direction and catching David looking directly at them. "Just as I though".

Abby{alt}Becky

"I see, I see...you are the classical bitch that thinks she's the prettiest woman on earth...I knew some of you before...Let me tell you something. You are not the first one trying to steal my man, and you for sure will not be the last. But if I preserve this hot guy with me, filling me every night, is because I am fucking gorgeous, and so much sexy than any one that came before...And you are not better than any of those bitches" Abby said, taunting Becky with a sexy dance towards David.
"I'm sorry to point this out but...you don't seem very confident right now, doing that slutty speech for what? uh? are you scared of something?" Becky said, walking sexily, marking her hips, towards Abby, standing just in front of her, practically nose to nose. "Don't be scared...if you want, this can be over right now, just recognise my superiority and let your man decide if he wants to continue with a loser like you".

{alt}AbbyBecky

Both girls were nose to nose and suddenly, they puffed out their chest, making their racks enter into direct contact. Both girls grinned as they pushed, trying to make the other woman yield. Suddenly, Becky turned her face to David.
"Tell us David. Who has better tits, your ex-girlfriend Abby or your new girlfriend? hahaha" she asked mockingly. David hesitated for a few seconds, enough to make Abby enrage even more.
"David?! I can't believe you didn't answered right away? what's wrong with you?" She screamed to his boyfriend, completely mad at him.
Both girls grabbed the other by the shoulders and pressed further, trying to outclass the other girl's rack.

AbbyBecky

"Oh he knows the answer for sure...but let's make it easier for him" Becky said, breaking the embrace, as she began to take off her bikini upper part, exposing her full big tits, she smiled at David as she began to dance for him, moving the bra like a whip.
"So you want to play huh? let's play then, I'll show you...and HIM, what a real rack looks like" Abby said as she imitated Becky, getting naked of the top part and taunting her opponent.
Both girls turned to David, showing their racks in full display, expecting him to say something about the matter.

Abby{alt}Becky

But David couldn't say anything but "I...I don't really know...really".
Abby sighed "Ok, put this on, bitch, let's see if you have what it takes" Abby said, as she extended her bra to her opponent. Becky understood the challenge like if she was used to do it every day. Becky smiled "Oh thanks, take mine too, let's end this".
Both girls turned their backs to each other and began to put the other girl's bra on. They knew that what they will see when they turned again may indicate which one had the upper hand in that competition.

AbbyBecky

Both girls began to count...
And they turned, like if it were a eighteen century pistol duel.

{alt}Abby[Becky

That was the beginning of the end.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2023, 09:20:22 PM by bonclaysama »

Offline snw

• God Member
Re: The beach incident- a titfight story
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2023, 04:23:06 AM »
Becky out matches Abby in front of her man. Disheartened when Becky takes control and her bf sits watching her defeat instead of stopping Becky. Taunting Abby as she has David’s attention and has him admitting out loud now who’s rack is superior. Having fun with her humiliation of Abby until she finishes her off. Forcing Abby to watch Becky claim her prize. At least that’s what I think, but it certainly could be the opposite. Great poll build up and look forward to seeing how it finishes.

Offline Ilovetofight

• God Member
  • Let's chat!
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2023, 10:58:08 AM »
Becky (right)[/size] Becky is hotter
There is nothing hotter than two women settling their differences to see who the better woman is.

Offline Susanoom

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2023, 11:30:52 AM »
These polls are always hotter than I expected. Every time I think "well, they're great" and then I read it and my expectation is exceeded.
As much as Becki is hotter to me, Abby will have to sweat before she can defend her man from her bitch who threatens to steal him.
Susanoom on Tumbrl,Bdsmlr and
Join my Titfight Community server Discord

Commissions open! MP me!

Offline fleuger99

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2023, 02:22:28 PM »
Is it just me or do they both look like they could use a good shower? :)

Offline Galvi

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2023, 03:04:21 PM »
Both girls are quite similar, but I can perfectly see Abby getting on top of this.
As for who's hotter, in this case it's easy for me. Tatoos are a total red line (I can only take it if it's a very small one). Getting drawings in a beautiful female skin is like putting stickers on a Porsche. Absolutely unappealing.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2023, 03:43:19 PM »
I think this is a great match up and I love how you lead into the scenario. It will be close, but I think the brunette will pull out the win and keep her boyfriend.

Offline bonclaysama

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2023, 12:04:24 PM »
-----The End-----

As they turn, both girls stared at their opponent rack, now covered by the rival's bra. Both girls began to breath deep, trying to tame, to control, to outdo and break that bra and show her rival who had the bigger, fuller, pair of tits.

Becky taunted Abby, sticking out her tongue towards her as she continued rotating her shoulders, trying to collapse that bra. Abby began to talk to her rival "Oh you think you're gonna win this? so dellusional. When we end this, you're going to find that you messed with the wrong girl", as she continued to tense the bra.

"Oh, when we end you will be left alone here while David and me have a little fun, don't worry" Becky taunted back.

{alt}

After a few but long minutes. It finally happened. A crack resounded and one of the bras just broke open by the frontal part. The defeated woman opened her mouth in disbelief, unable to admit what she just saw, and muttering unconnected words, while the other woman smiled at her with the destroyed parts of the tamed bra in her and. Knowing that what she got in her and was also the pride and self-confidence of her hatred rival.

"Ow, sorry, I didn't believe it would be so easy" Abby mocked at Becky.
"How...How could you do..." Becky was completely knocked out. She never lost in this kind of duels and she was in several.

The worst part was that she felt herself far from breaking Abby's, as she looked down and acknowledged that she was unable to plenty fill the brutal cup of that bra.

Abby laughed at her as she throwed the broken bra at her face "Now, leave and cry your miserable defeat, you're nothing, whore!".

{alt}

Becky stared directly at Abby and cried "NOOOOOOO BITCH! I'M GONNA END YOUR SORRY TITS RIGHT NOW!" As she ran into Abby, smacking her tits in a frontal, direct attack.

Abby, watching her come, and knowing that that was a possibility, just waited her to attack and surrounded her back with her arms, closing a bearhug around Becky's waist.

Becky mimicked her opponent, closing the bearhug and the contenders danced in circles for like a minute, but the duel was already over. Becky and Abby looked down into their compressing tits and they checked what both, innerly, already knew.

{alt}

Becky's tits were shattered, flattened by Abby's better rack. Becky looked up at Abby's eyes, with tears running down her face, her beautiful blue eyes glassy with defeat, as she loosen the grip, unable to keep on the fight.

Abby thrashed her foe from left to right before making her fall on her back, with her on top, compressing painfully her tits against the destroyed pair of her foe.

Abby rose and let herself fall over the destroyed set of her beaten rival for ten times, humiliating the loser as she stared at David from time to time with her sexiests glares.

"What's the matter whore? Can't take a little competition?" Abby taunted.
"OHHHH GOD FUCK YOU STOP, NO MORE PLEASE" Becky was a broken woman, Abby took her pride and womanhood from her.
"Why girl? we are having so much fun!" Abby continued.
"PLEASE I GIVE YOUR TITS ARE SO MUCH BETTER, I WAS A FOOL CHALLENGING YOU, PLEEASE I BEG YOU" Becky finally said, with her spirit utterly destroyed.
"That's so much better" Abby said, staring at her destroyed foe with hands on her hips, sat over her belly.

Abby lowered herself again, pressing her rack against the tamed woman's face, smothering her for like a minute before rising up, walking towards David and staring at him sexily. She began to dance, as she rose her arm in victory, while Becky turned herself to a side, trembling from the brutal humiliation she just suffered.

She had to see how Abby's body was so much hotter than hers, and how she was able to defend her position towards that hot guy. She had been humbled. She knew she learnt a lesson in the worst way possible: she needs to know which battles she can fight. And that's wasn't one of them.

{alt}