News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Anne and Vanessa: An elevator encounter

• 17 Replies

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
Anne and Vanessa: An elevator encounter
« on: February 01, 2023, 08:08:44 AM »
It’s been 2 weeks since Anne and I clashed at the remote cabin while our husbands were out fishing. As I am drying off after my shower this Wednesday morning I look through my lingerie and think to myself that it’s time for a fresh set. I call Lindsey, who runs the extremely exclusive shop that specializes in the sexiest attire in the city and make an appointment for late afternoon.

I arrive and take the executive elevator to the top floor and sigh in satisfaction as I show my personal invitation to the store manager. Knowing that I have a scheduled appointment she glanced at the card and invites me in. Lindsey greets me and we peruse the selections she has waiting my approval. As I get ready to leave the dressing room I notice that her assistant is helping another as I can hear their muted voices coming from the opposite dressing room. I wonder who the other client is and then put it out of my mind. As Lindsey and I softly talk as I am handing her my black card she says “Ness, I couldn’t help but notice the faint telltale marks. Have you been engaging in our favorite pastime again recently?” She asks with a knowing smile. I smile back and respond “yes my dear. Unfortunately though I came out on the receiving end of this latest encounter, but you can rest assured that next we meet it will be an entirely different tale. Now I have to go. I will let you know the outcome of the next encounter.”

I pick up my items and leave the exclusive shop. I step into the upscale lounge next door and have a quick drink. After one glass of the Redbreast 18 year Irish Whiskey I enter the elevator and press the garage button. I am alone in the exquisitely appointed elevator and just as the doors start to close, they stop and slide quietly back open. I hear a soft gasp and look up, and lock eyes with my “friend” Anne. The doors close and the elevator begins its smooth glide downwards.

Our gazes locked onto one another’s as I feel my pulse quicken. “Anne. Of all the people to step on this elevator, it had to be you.” Our eyes glance down and we both have bags from Lindsey’s shop and a smirk fleetingly crosses my face. “Looks like you have access to the shop as well. Why am I not surprised? Tell me. Are you finally upgrading your attire dear?”

I can feel my nipples getting hard as we look one another up and down. Just as I get ready to take a step closer the elevator gives a sharp jolt and the soft overhead lights go dark. The even softer emergency lighting instantly comes on as we look at one another. “Well, isn’t this…..fortuitous. We can “chat” for a bit. You know. Some woman to woman talk to pass the time.”

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
Re: Anne and Vanessa: An elevator encounter
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2023, 11:13:20 AM »
A very pretty touch of nothing made of fine lace. 
That's what you can call what i bought in Lindsey's exclusive shop. 
She packed it for me in one of her nice little purses and i proudly carry it around town. 
On the way to the office i treat myself to a little Prosecco at my favorite Italian Vincenzo. 

As i enter the foyer of the office building, i see an elevator door about to close. 
Take a few quick steps, prevent the door from closing and enter the elevator. 
If I had just bought myself lucky, the sight of the contents of the elevator brings me back to reality. 
My eyes narrow to slits and my body stiffens. 
"Oh God! I still missed you to make me happy!" I say with unmistakable irony.  My eyes fall on your purse and i can hardly believe that we are both Lindsey customers. 
"You might just be upgrading your clothes for your ugly flabby body.
I've always put my super sexy body in beautiful Lindsey things!" I response to you and the tension between us is palpable. 
When the elevator suddenly stops.  The emergency lights come on. 
I look at you in bewilderment. 
"Today seems to be my lucky day.
As if having to use that elevator with you wasn't enough, now i've to be with you longer than absolutely necessary!"  I groan and put Lindsey's purse on the floor of the elevator.
There're things in life that you've to do.

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2023, 11:32:49 PM »
I instantly set my purchase down and step over in front of you. “Well, bring as we seem to be stuck for a bit Anne, let’s clear the air. I still want to settle some things with you and now is as good a time as any other don’t you think?” I reach over past you and press the emergency stop button on the panel. “We don’t want any interruptions while we settle this.” My heavy DD tits pressed into yours as I do. “Here, let’s get situated” as I unzip my skirt and slip it off, placing it atop my purchase. I follow by removing my silk blouse and lay it with my skirt. I stand in front of you in my newest lingerie, a matching set of cream silk bra and thong. The bra with nipple cutouts and the thong a mere piece of silk. Looking you in the eye I lean forward and again push my tits into yours. “Come on bitch. Strip.”

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2023, 06:38:12 AM »
You come to me, press your big tits into mine and propose to settle things between us here and now. 
I give you my most beautiful smile.  "Can't you get enough of me?" 
I watch you as you undress and have to realize that your taste isn't the worst when it comes to your lingerie. 

This morning, in view of the upcoming warm summer day, i decided on a light dress, which i took off quickly. 
With a grip under my armpit i open the side zipper and let it slide down and stand in front of you in a tiny little thong and stockings. 
Put my dress with my groceries and face you again. 
Our stiff, bulging nipples poke into the breasts of the other person. 
"You're right, it's a good opportunity for another argument without anyone bothering us. And I'll teach you another lesson sweetie!" 
The tips of our noses almost touch and we stare into each other's eyes.  The scent of your perfume and your fresh sweat fill my nostrils.

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2023, 05:25:19 PM »
As I run my left hand up across your cheek and then higher into your hair I press harder into you. “‘I’m so glad you are on the same page as I am Anne. And this is a lesson that will apply to both of us.” I say, our lips brushing we are so close.

I slip my right hand down your hip and grab the band of your thong and give it a yank. Pushing into you I force you back up against the elevator wall, our tits bulging out between us. My thigh slips between yours as I shove it roughly up into your already wet labia and rub it hard.

I pull your head back sharply and lean forward and breath deep of your perfume and musk.

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2023, 09:31:24 PM »
My body stiffens and i let you do it,
but i'm suspicious and wary. 
Even if the touch of your lips is wonderful. 
My back bumps against the wall of the elevator, i feel your breasts pressing against mine and your stiff nipples rubbing against my skin. 
I grab your butt, pull your pelvis in, lift my leg and push it up against your crotch. 
My tongue licks your lips with relish and the muscles in my arms tense briefly, tearing the little fabric that covered your femininity. 

"I just can't beat you the hard way,"
i whisper, grabbing your hair. 
Pull your head towards me, kiss you and try to slide my tongue between your lips. 
I can feel your breath on my skin as our lips touch.
My thigh rubs your pussy and my skin getting wet.

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2023, 11:39:57 PM »
A low moan softly escapes my lips as I feel you rip the silky thong away from my now exposed sex, the warm skin of your thigh pressing up into my now wet folds. “Oh you cxnt. You want it nasty as well as rough then you got it.” I whisper into your mouth. I yank a bit harder and feel your own thong tear away and slip from between my thigh and your wet labia, my own hot skin pressing up into your wet folds as well.

I tug on your hair as we both kiss harder. Our tongues invading each others mouth between open lips. The feeling of 4 hard nipples stabbing into the other exciting. Arousing. I tug harder on your hair. “Come on Anne. Harder you bitch. You know I like it rough just like you. Fucking yank my hair.”

My nails digging into the taut cheek if your ass as we grind down on each others thigh. I feel my nails of my right hand make contact with your scalp. Pushing my entire body harder into yours as I have you pinned to the wall. I stare into your eyes and whisper with a deep husky voice “this is gonna hurt but that just makes it even better. Show me what you got bitch.”

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2023, 09:05:55 PM »
You rip my thong down, rub your thigh harder on my crotch, keep pulling on my hair. 
I moan in a mixture of pain and pleasure. 
My hands come off your buttocks, my arms wrap around your body and i bring one leg behind your leg. 
Then i push myself forward, throwing you off balance and letting you slide to the ground. 
Given that we haven't hit each other rough yet, i'm cautious. 
Try to get between your thighs, to sit between them so i can bring my crotch to yours. 
The rivalry between us will not only be fought harshly and violently. 
No, it's also about sexual supremacy and dominance that each of us claims for ourselves.
And at this moment it seems possible to dominate Vanessa.  To get into a competition that also takes place between our thighs.

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2023, 12:28:09 AM »
I feel your leg twine behind mine and the next thing is we are both on the floor of the elevator. I quickly scoot around and grip your left tit in my right hand and your hair in my left. I scoot forward and hear a gasp escape both of our mouths as our wet pussies slide together. I wrap my right leg over your left, my heel behind your tight ass. Pulling our faces together I kiss you hard, squeezing your heavy tit at the same time.

“Come in Anne. Fight me you slut. I am going to make you regret getting on this elevators with me.” I moan into your mouth as our tongues begin a fight all of their own.

Spit dripping down from our mouths and onto our Tits causing them to slide together. The feeling of 4 hard nipples flicking back and forth across each other raiding the arousal even further. The smell of our wet sex mixing with our expensive perfumes filling the enclosed space.

“Come on bitch. Harder. I know how you like it rough.”

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2023, 09:11:51 PM »
We touch each other, breasts press against each other and labia open.  Our clits battle each other as we exchange wet, passionate kisses and tongue wrestle as passionately as our femininities battle each other. 
The grinding of our pussies creates a wet smacking and we push, no, ram our pelvis into each other. 
It almost seems that sexual dominance is far more important to us than pure raw showdown. 
"I will destroy your cxnt!" 
I groan.

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2023, 12:45:14 AM »
I groan out loud as we ram our soaked cxnts together, the sounds and smells filling the elevator. I let go of your hair and grab both of your heavy tits. “No bitch, I am gonna destroy…yours!” I hiss into your mouth. I shove against you while pushing hard against your tits, forcing you onto your back. I move on top of you and begin to grind my swollen cxnt down harder and faster into yours. I squeeze your tits, my fingers deep in the flesh. My thumbs pressing on your hard nipples. “You are my bitch Anne. Vim for me you sexy fucking cxnt. Tell me how good this hurts!” as I squeeze harder. My clit stabbing head on into yours.

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2023, 06:41:01 PM »
You pull my hair, grab and squeeze my beautiful full breasts and end up forcing me onto my back. 
Our wet horny pussies rub, bump and grind against each other. 
I feel our juices run down my thighs and drip onto the floor of the elevator.  Gasp in pain, gasp in pleasure and ram my crotch into yours. 
Let my thorn compete against yours again and again and do not avoid the confrontation. 
"I'll fuck you unconscious, you old whore!
Then I won't have to fight you so hard anymore and i'll win!" 
I hiss from below while my hands knead your big tits.

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2023, 11:47:52 PM »
As I grind my wet cxnt into yours I press down on your full heavy tits, my hands squeezing, kneading them. I moan as our clits grate across one another’s. Your hands squeezing my own big tits I groan out loud. “Harder you slut. That all you hot? Fucking harder. Make it hurt” as I dig my fingers into your flesh. I lean closer and grab your lower lip in my teeth as we continue our hot fuckfight. Our juices soaking the carpeted elevator floor beneath us.
I groan out loud again in pain and lust as you manage to roll me over and you mount me in the top position. We begging a rough slamming cxnt battle. Both trying to force the other to cum.

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2023, 05:03:39 PM »
Faces glisten wet with saliva, our breasts show clear marks from the opponent's fingers and the banging of the crotch against the other's becomes increasingly tiring. 
When i manage to come back to you, i push myself up with my hands and sit down between your wet shiny thighs.  Left leg under your right and right on top of your left i can see your dripping cxnt. 
"If my pussy can't make you cum, maybe my fingers can!" 
Shove two deep into your wet hole without warning.
You're so wet that i've no trouble moving my fingers back and forth inside you.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2023, 02:22:44 AM »
Bigger and better breasts will win this.  Even though Vanessa's are 'sloppy' (as is her pussy) She will triumph over Anne, who will get frazzled (worn out) and be at Vanessa's mercy.  The only way Vanessa does not win, is if both are so horny, that they make the elevator awash with their drippings and collapse exhausted.
I would never utter such things about fighters, except I have fought both numerous times and know Anne's weak points  'intimately' My fights versus Vanessa were not always successful, perhaps because I never discovered a consistent vulnerability. 
That said, I wish the more honorable, less sluttish , Anne well and hope she can devastate the whorish Vanessa.

Great fight by the way, ladies.  I was just offering an unbiased opinion of the duel and the fighters.  Keep churning along!