News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Anne and Vanessa: An elevator encounter

• 17 Replies

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
Re: Anne and Vanessa: An elevator encounter
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2023, 05:31:17 PM »
As you reposition yourself and slide two fingers into my wet pussy I do the same to you. “What’s wrong bitch, your cxnt can’t handle mine so it’s finger time?” I hiss into your face. With my left hand I grab your hanging tit, kneading and squeezing it. I slide three then four fingers in your soaked pussy, thrusting in and out. My thumb pressing against your hard clit as I do.
“Oh that’s it Anne. Cum for me. You know you want to” I moan as I can feel you tighten your pussy down on my fingers as I fuck you faster and harder.

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2023, 09:18:40 PM »
I sit opposite you, increase the number of my fingers in your dripping cxnt to three and press my thumb between your labia. 
"As you can feel, i can handle your cxnt very well!
I just want to see your lust-distorted face when your juices splash like fountains over my fingers!" 
I hiss back and concentrate on fucking you with relish and bringing you closer to your orgasm. 
Even though there is so much rivalry and hatred in this fight, neither of us can deny the lust that the opponent creates between her thighs.
There're things in life that you've to do.

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2023, 03:02:51 AM »
Cum for me Anne. You know you can’t hold out much longer. Let go you slut” I hiss into your face as I thrust four fingers in and out of you. My thumb flicking your hard clit with every forward push. I lean in and latch my mouth onto your left nipple, sucking it into my mouth, my tongue swirling all over it, trying to force you over the edge all while trying to keep from cumming myself.
I run my nails of my left hand down your side and grab your thigh, pulling your cxnt even harder into my fingers.