News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Psychology Behind It

• 6 Replies

Offline npom

• God Member
  • Love one-sided matches between mature women
Psychology Behind It
« on: January 16, 2023, 06:03:53 PM »
I've always been curious as to why I have my particular desire. Since my teens (long time ago!) one of my biggest turn ons has been the thought of my best friend's mom wrestling and being dominated by another woman in an extremely one sided match. I use to struggle with this because she has always been one of the sweetest people you'd ever want to meet. In real life I would never want to happen to her what I fantasize about. Just curious on if anyone has any theories on this desire or if you have something you struggle with also when it comes to these types of fantasies.

Offline cfw1

Re: Psychology Behind It
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2023, 03:12:53 PM »
Me one of my neighboor, I don't want she suffer but seen is trouble was too nice.
Have you ever seen pungiball girl.
Some years ago at house of my relative we are playing on card game with a lovely blond neighbor; my relative is strong and start punch the shoulder of our friend blond every time pass the cards, she is too sweet to react vigorously so She had the shoulder hurt, my relative imitated her face change.
She sometimes plays the pungiball of other females, one little female hit her head with hands and made jump her pink hairclip of her long blond hair.
She is similar to this model

« Last Edit: March 11, 2023, 03:13:44 PM by cfw1 »
When mature slim woman match fat girl is dead

Online randomman

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2023, 04:28:55 PM »
From what I've been able to deduce, it's a subset of domination fetishes, tied to related psychologies. For some, it's about seeing someone lose (as evidenced by this thread), for others, it's about seeing someone win (as in my case). It's about which is preferred, the domination or the dominated.

Further, I posit unarmed fighting as a pseudo-sexual activity in and of itself (or a form of foreplay).  The loser is often left deflated and on their back, breathing heavily, often mimicking languid post-coital behavior. 'Knockouts' are so often used to demonstrate both the degree of dominance and add to the post-coital nature of the activity.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2023, 04:55:38 PM »
If it was just the "if they're fighting, they might kiss" theory from that Seinfeld episode, then two women

> bickering on Snapchat
>or freezing each other out of party/sleepover invites or
>gossiping about each other or
>gloating over a rival's divorce or
>in a WMMA staredown with each other

wouldn't be sexy.  Be they all are.

Online randomman

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2023, 09:09:31 PM »
If it was just the "if they're fighting, they might kiss" theory from that Seinfeld episode, then two women

> bickering on Snapchat
>or freezing each other out of party/sleepover invites or
>gossiping about each other or
>gloating over a rival's divorce or
>in a WMMA staredown with each other

wouldn't be sexy.  Be they all are.

That's where the Domination, and particularly, the struggle to establish dominance, come in. 

One thing I neglected to mention was the very nature of combat, of not knowing who will come out on top, can be a turn on.  But for many, people like jobbers, quick victories that establish who the better woman is.

For others, it's the contesting itself that is sexy. 

Offline Silent Watcher

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2023, 11:10:55 PM »
I know it's been a bit since this was originally posted but I wanted to share my point of view.
First, I don't know what's for reall the psychology behind it. I'm not a therapist and I have never opened about this fetish in therapy. So this is at best and educated guest that cames from my personal experience.

I share the view of the other users about being a clear relation between this fetish and the more geheral ones that are related to domination (either way seeing someone win or lose in our particular case). For me, what started just as curiosity for combative women started to grew into curiosity for domination kinks as I digged more and more into this curiosity.

Also I think there's a "forbidden" aspect in that I'm the last person you would think of having this kink. As the other users I don't like violence or seeing people fight outside the very stric limits of fantasy. And that separation helps to fuel the fantasy: as it's something that's not socially acepted or at least it's seen as "weird", in our private moments and in our imagination we like to escape from the chaos of daily life. Sometimes I think there's a little bit of subversion going on: most of the stories you found here have the fighting disrupting what's normal everyday life, in some cases you have stories about couples indulging in the fetish together. 

Even if it's just fantasy and we know the difference with reality some days I have been pained and confused about it. Why I do like this? It's right for me to like this, it's normal to like this? I don't really know, sometimes my mind tells me It's all right it's just fantasy and some other days I feel guilty for having this fetish.

So, to be brief, I don't really know anything apart that I got this and I think I will be confused about it for the rest of my life.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2023, 11:16:43 PM by Silent Watcher »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2023, 01:35:42 PM »
I used to have great difficulties with that when I didn't understand yet that fantasies and real life were two different things.
Long ago I had a girlfriend below average height; one day, I saw her standing in front of a female shop assistant she had to talk to who was more than a foot taller than her, and of a strong build including boobs at least three times the size of my girl's. Just the difference in their height - my girl looking up at her -, size and apparent muscle strength turned me on, and I couldn't help imagining all the humiliations she'd put my girlfriend through in a quarrel getting physical, including the other woman drawing her face into her bust until my girl would pass out. It's really like that though - of course I'd never want to see her being dominated like that in reality. It took a while before I could generally not feel like a 'sick, crazy' person with how I sexually react to certain things.
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.