News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

bad day at the krazykat salon

• 63 Replies

Offline misskim

• God Member
Re: bad day at the krazykat salon
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2023, 01:24:55 AM »
Your next slut

Offline misskim

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2023, 02:02:05 AM »
Grrr you bitch

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2023, 04:57:13 AM »
it's going to be jaz. in the chair next to you kim

tho they should be a 3rd chair  for anastasia to join the two of you
the prez tramp

Offline Ema

« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2023, 07:41:30 AM »
As I see it Jazbon is only one that had a real stake in this contest as her hair is long and luxurious (Like mine) so she has a lot more to lose than the so called long hired ones like Kim and especially Lexibabe. Get ready Kim and Lexi for the lather on your head and the sound of the razor balding you.....

Offline DaveLovesFights

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2023, 12:45:50 PM »
Jazbon ruleeess
« Last Edit: February 16, 2023, 12:49:17 PM by DaveLovesFights »

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2023, 02:56:43 PM »
two fights erupting in the salon, one  is no surprise   kim and jaz  were going to get into it sooner or later jaz is just such a bitch  it was bound to happen

lexi and anastasia,  let's just say the blonde let her  mouth get her into something she can't finish!

uuuhh---ahhhh   owwwwww, let gooooo  kim and jaz screech at each other  kim has the leverge keeping jaz in the chair twisting her head side to side

yanking out strands of that long dark mop,  jaz twist her fingers  tighter in kims hair trying to pull her head back, pulling her right knee up pressing it into kims body

kim frees her right hand swing a slap into jaz's  smug face..smack!

jaz fights back freeing her left hand stabing a punch into kim's tummy,shoving with her knee

kims stumbles back,,both groaning out   losing more strands of hair to her rival as they seperate

lexi, and anastasia spin each other around  and aginst the wal    yanking at each other's hair

knocking over a potted plant   and a display stand

owww  unnnnn they groan  and taunt,

using their knees to smack into each others bodies

then letting go of each others hair start swinging wild slaps at each other

uuuu     ,ahhhhh owww they yelp both taking stinging slaps

the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: February 16, 2023, 03:27:33 PM »
just to remind everyone  to vote for   jaz  kim and anastasia  i mean look at them

their all hot,and sexy. they will get my votes!

and all 3 definitely need a makeover, and i can't do it alone

the prez tramp

Offline misskim

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: February 16, 2023, 03:40:01 PM »
Nice try Lexi it is you they should vote for if anyone needs a make over it’s you honey

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
« Reply #38 on: February 17, 2023, 12:43:37 AM »

Voted for misskim. She is fun to play with
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished

Offline misskim

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: February 17, 2023, 11:40:56 AM »
You’re such a bitch jazbon. You will get your trust me

Offline CarliCF

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: February 17, 2023, 06:35:30 PM »
Voted for MissKim get them honey

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: February 18, 2023, 10:42:28 PM »
at least jaz won't have anything to complain about  when she is sitting in the chair..she is choosing all the products to have  her head shaved
the prez tramp

Offline misskim

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: February 18, 2023, 10:49:09 PM »
I agree Lexi sjhe isn’t done yet in this pole

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: February 19, 2023, 01:33:22 AM »
Yikes Lexi. Noooooo
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline JodiLuvs2Fight

• Who wants a cyber fight
« Reply #44 on: February 19, 2023, 08:40:41 AM »
It never ceases to amaze me, that I can count on one hand the number of time I look at this catfight poll message board and find something interesting.   It's always the same thing.   Lame president of a lame clique starts a lame poll.  The only losers who care are the ones that are part of the poll and maybe a few lame clique members.  Not one of you have a CLUE.

SMH....death to cyber polls.  If anyone wants to see me on Trillian to "chat", message me here.

Jodi

THE SCENE. THE KRAZYKAT SALON.. FEATURING

JAZBON102

MISSKIM

BLONDE PRIVILEGE..

SPECIAL GUEST STAR- MOI  LEXIBABE..

I NEVER EXPECTED  TO BE IN OR FIND MYSELF IN THIS SITUATION, I HAD JUST FIINISHED HAVING MY NAILS DONE
AND DECIDED  TO VISIT  THE KRAZYKAT SALON, THAT WAS ONLY A FEW SHOPS  DOWN, IN THE SAME MALL.
I HAD HEARD THE REPUTATION,THAT IT WAS RAN BY A COUPLE OF BIMBOS, SURELY NOT I HAD  THOUGHT,
SO  ANYWAY I DECIDE  TO TRY IT OUT.

I WALK INSIDE,THERE IS ONE CUSTOMER, I TAKE A SEAT,AND START LOOKING THROUGH A MAGAZINE,
MINUTES LATER, THE CUSTOMER IS FINISHED  AND LEAVES, THE GIRL TELLS ME THAT SHE WILL BE TAKING HER BREAK,
AND THAT SOMEONE,WILL BE WITH ME IN A FEW MINUTES,  THAT'S FINE I ANSWER, AND SHE LEAVES ALSO.

FROM THE BACK I CAN HEAR  TWO GIRLS  TALKING, IT SOUNDS LIKE AN ARGUMENT,, IT BECOMES LOUDER
AND CLOSER ..A BRUNETTE COMES INTO THE ROOM FOLLOWED CLOSELY BY A BLONDE, AND THEY ARE  STILL BICKERING
I START FEELING UNCOMFORTABLE, THINKING MAYBE I SHOULD LEAVE, WHEN ANOTHER BLONDE  WALKS IN WEARING A HAT

SHE'S UPSET LOOKS AT ME WITH A SNARL, ASKING WHERE THE MANAGER IS, I SHRUG ,SHE'S UPSET
SEEMS  SHE HAD BEEN  HERE A FEW DAYS  EARLIER  SHE TAKES OFF HER HAT LOOK AT THIS  SHE SAY'S, I GIGGLE
OHH YOU THINK IT'S  FUNNY?,AND STARTS YAPPING AT ME.
THE ARGUMENT BETWEEN THE 1ST TWO GIRLS  HEATS UP, A PUSH,A SHOVE,FOLLOW BY TAUNTS,AND DARES.

{ SO  THIS IS THE SETUP, THE QUESTION IS, WHO WILL BE THE TWO TO LEAVE THE SALON, WITH A SHAVEN HEAD?

JAZBON102...https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=79683#

MISSKIM..https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=58745#

BLONDE PRIVILEGE{anastasia}..https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=70858#

LEXIBABE..https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=16843#

{PERSONALY,I THINK THAT I WILL BE THE ONLY ONE LEAVING WITH ALL MY HAIR, NOT SO SURE   ABOUT THESE OTHER THREE BIMBO'S}

THIS WILL BE  A FOUR  WAY BATTLE ROYAL, THE VOTING WILL DICTATE, THE FLOW,OF THE FIGHTS FCF MEMBERS WILL HAVE [2] VOTES , TO CHOOSE YOUR FAVORITES
LADIES YOUR PARTICIPATION IS ALWAYS A PLUS,  AND JUST MAY SAVE YOU FROM WALKING OUT OF THE SALON BALD.
Jodi does luv a good fight, care to tangle with me?