News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

BATWOMAN THE T.V SERIES EPISODE IV THE GIRLS CLUB.

• 44 Replies

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
Re: BATWOMAN THE T.V SERIES EPISODE IV THE GIRLS CLUB.
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2023, 01:06:04 AM »
THE SCENE..CATTYVILLE CITYHALL INSIDE THE LAVISH OFFICE  OF  COMMISSIONER UPSIRT.

BATWOMAN{LEXI}  WITH  CHIEF DOEIGHT  AND COMMISSIONER UPSKIRT.,AND BATGIRL{MELISSA}

COMMISSIONER UPSKIRT....    ANY CLUES  IN THE RECENT  RASH OF BUGULARIES  CHIEF  DORIGHT?

CHIEF DO RIGHT...NONE  AT THE MOMENT  COMMISSIONER UPSKIRT..OOUR CRIME DEPARTMENT ARE  GOING OVER  THE FEW CLUES  WE GATHERED  FROM ALL THE SITES

BATWOMAN{LEXI}     WELL,IT'S  CERTAIN  THAT  IT WAS ALL PLANED  AND A CAREFULLY ORCHESTRATED EFFORT, YJER  THEFTS  ALL CLOSE TOGEATHER AT APPARANTALY THE SAME TIMES

COMMISSIONER UPSKIRT...DO YOU HAVE  ANY SUSPECTS  BATWOMAN

BATWOMAN{LEXI.....WELL,  I'M CERTAIN   IT WAS MISS.H0-RISING   AT THE LINGERIE  AND BIKINI   AND JUDGING FROM WHAT WAS TAKEN,SHE'S UP TO HER OLD  SELF
SILLY PUDDY PRISON..HAS'ENT HELPED HER AT ALL,AS I HOPED IT WOULD.

BATGIRL{MELISSA}   AND  IT WAS FINE  WINE THAT HIT THE DISTILLERY, I ALMOST HAD HER  ,THEN SHE  USED  HER POTENT POTABLE THAT DISORENTATED ME.

COMMISSIONER UPSKIRT...DO YOU THINK KITTY KAT  HAS  ANY PART IN THIS

BATWOMAN"LEXI}      NO, I DON'T THINK SO COMMISIONER, KITTY KAT ALWAYS WORKS ALONE

BATGIRL{MELISSA}    I CAN'T IMAGINE  KITTY KAT, FINE  WINE,AND MISS.H0-RISING  GETTING ALONG FOR 5 MINUTES,,MUCH LESS WORKING TOGEATHER,, KITTY KAT IS'ENT INTO  SHARING   HER ILL GOTTEN GOODIES.

BATWOMAN{LEXI}     ANY CLUES  OF THE NIGHTENGALE  ROBBERY  CHIEF  DORIGHT?

CHIEFDORIGHT....NONE  SO FAR BATWOMAN.  IT RESEMBLED THE ROBBERY AT  NATIONAL MERCHANTILE   ONLY THIS TIME THE SAFE  WAS CLEANED OUT

BATWOMAN{LEXI}    THE CRIMINAL ELEMENT    MAKES MISTAKES.I'M SURE SOMETHING WILL TURN UP

COMMISSIONER UPSKIRT..I HOPE  WE GET A BREAK IN THE CASE SOON,,BEFORE THE DIAMOND AND GEM EXHIBIT   ARRIVES IN TOWN..A TEMPTING TARGET FOR SURE

BATWOMAN{LEXI}    {SMILES}  I'M CONFIDENT THE CATYVILLE  PD  CAN HANDLE SECURITY,WITH OUR AID IF NEEDED//IS THAT AN INVATATION TO THE NEW CLUB OPENING

COMMISSIONER UPSKIRT...YES,, IT IS  ARE YOU   ATTENDING BATWOMAN

BATWOMAN{LEXI   OHHH..I'LL MAKE AN APPEARANCE

BATGIRL{MELISSA}     AS WILL I

TBC
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2023, 07:45:33 AM »
SCENE  OPENING NIGHT FOR THE POSH  NEW  CLUB IN CATTYVILLE    THE THREE PARTNERS    MISHA{THE LYNX}   EVELYN {FINE WINE}, AND JORDAN {MISS.H0-RISING

WATCHING  FROM THE BALCONY  ABOVE THE MAIN FLOOR.

MISHA{THE LYNX}     what a fabalous opening

JORDAN{MISS.HO-RISING}...      this will provide a perfect cover for our capers

MISHA{THELYNX}      i told  you

EVELYN{ FINE WINE}...... we are now respectable business leaders in cattyville

{ A SHARED TRIO LAUGH}

KORDAN{MISS.HO-RISING... look there is  commissioner upskirt

EVELYN{FINE WINE}       and lexi nihtengale  also

JORDAN{MISS.HO-RISING}      uuugh,who invited her?

MISHA{THE LYNX}     who?

JORDAN{MISS.HO0RISING... bargirl1

EVELYN{FINE WINE}........whereever batgirl is,, batwoman is around 

JORDAN{MISS.HO-RISING....  and look there is kitty kat

EVELUN{ FINE WINE...here to check the competition

MISHA{THE LYNX}... so that is  the kitty kat......think i'll introduce myself.

TBC

the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2023, 07:23:21 PM »
THE SCENE.....GRAND OPENING    THE NEW CLUB IN TOWN...THE GIRL CLUB.

MISHA{THE LYNX}.....WELL, HELLO, MISS.KITTY KAT,{EXTENDING HER HAND}, SO NICE TO MEET YOU AGAIN

KITTY KAT{PHRIDAY}...HAVE WE MEET BEFORE?

MISHA{THELYNX}     WHY,YES, AT THE KITTY KAT CLUB, A WEEK,OR SO AGO

KITTY KAT{PHRIDAY}...DOES'ENT RING  A BELL

MISHA{THE LYNX}  {STARTING TO BE ANNOYED,}, YOU WERE WITH SOMEONE  DRESSED AS BATWOMAN

KITTY KAT{ PHRIDAY}...OHH,I REMEBER NOW,, THAT WAS'ENT SOMEONE DRESSED AS BATWOMAN...THAT WAS THE BATWOMAN.

MISHA{THE LYNX}... OHHHH, AND YOUR  THE KITTY KAT,?

KITTY KAT{PHRIDAY}   THE ONE  AND ONLY,HAVE ,YOU HEARD OF ME?

MISHA{THE LYNX}    SHOULD I HAVE? YOU RUN THE KITTY KAT CLUB?

KITTY KATPHRIDAY}    I HELP OUT, AFTER ALL THEY WERE SMART ENOUGH TO NAME IT AFTER ME

MISHA{THE LYNX}......SO YOUR LIKE A FIGURE HEAD, A WAL-MART GREETER

KITTY KAT{PHRIDAY}    {STARTING TO BE ANNOYED}   SMILES,..MUCH MORE THAN THAT

MISHA{THE LYNX}     SEEMS  THAT WE ARE IN COMPETITION,  HOW  DO YOU LIKE  THE PLACE

KITTY KAT{PHRIDAY}.....  LOOKS LIKE A   NICE TAME PLACE  TO HANG OUT SOMETIMES..MIND IF I CHECK IT OUT MORE?

MISHA{THE LYNX}....SURE FOR AS LONG AS YOU WANT.. STAY FOR THE BANDS LATER.

KITTY KAT {PHRIDAY,WALKS  AWAY  MINGLING WITH SOME OF THE  CROWD...MISHA{THE LYNX}  WATCHES....SO THAT'S THE KITTY KAT.
NO QUIET AS MUCH COMPETITION AS I THOUGHT.

TBC

the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2023, 07:42:38 AM »
SCENE...THE GALA GRAND OPENING OF THE GIRL CLUB

BATWOMAN{LEXI} HAS  ENTERED  DRAWING ATTENTION FROM THE PATRONS  CROWDING AROUND  ASKING FOR AN  AUTOGRAPH,, SOON SHE IS JOINED BY BATGIRL{MELISSA}  AND BOTH CRIME FIGHTERS  ARE  SWARMED  BY THEIR FANS.

THEY ARE SOON JOINED  BY  ECELYN{FINE WINE} AND JORDAN {MISS.HO-RISING}

EVELYN{FINE  WINE}     should we ask for  their autographs  jordan?

JORDAN{MISS.HO-RISING}..... what an honor that would be  evelyn

EVELYN{FINEWINE}     always been my dream

JORDAN{MISS.HO-RISING}    mine to

JORDAN {MISS.HO-RISING    they are giving us free publicity

EVELYN{ FINE WINE}......i have a delicious idea,,,,,a poster.... batwoman, and batgirl,,, in all their spleandor,,,wit the caption saying     come to the  girl club   for a long fun night

{JORDAN{MISS.HO-RISING... i like it,,tho we have to run it by misha  first

BATWOMAN{LEXI}     thanks  for the  flattery   ladies....but  myself  and batgirl are not in the  advertising business

BATGIRL{MELISSA}..  no,we are not

BATWOMAN{LEXI}      never the less, it's good to see the two of  you being productive citizens

BATGIRL{MELISSA}.....     i just bet  they are

BATWOMAN{LEXI}      where  would the two of you  a few nights ago  during the rash of bulularies  a few nights  ago

FINE WINE[EVELYN}     while  here  in a meeting  with misha  preparing for this grand opening,why do you ask?

BATGIRL{MELISSA}      cause the two suspects  resemble the two of you

MISS.HO-RISING{JORDAN}      curious,but as evelyn said  we were  in a meeting with misha,you can ask her

BATWOMAN{LEXI}     resst assured  we will

FINE WINE {EVELYN}   BREAKING AND ENTERING,,THIEVING   IS'ENT MY STYLE

MISS.HO-RISING{JORDAN}  mine either,, sounds like something kitty kat could pull    ask her

BATWOMAN{LEXI}          we  will

JUST THEN  THEIR   TALK WAS INTERRUPTED  TO A COMMOTION. A PATRON,,,SSHOUTS,  "THERE'S A FIGHT BY THE TICKET BOOTH..THE CRIME FIGHTERS  BATWOMAN AND BATGIRL   START MAKING THEIR WAY TOWARDS  THE TICKET  BOOTH..THE PATRONS   CROWD TO THE AREA  ALONG WITH FINE WINE  AND JORDAN

A DIGHT WAS IN PROGRESS  BETWEEN  KITTY KAT  AND MISHA  TBC

« Last Edit: April 03, 2023, 07:50:49 AM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2023, 12:38:14 AM »
SCENE...AT THE GIRL CLUB..  EVERY ONE'S ATTENTION DRIFTING TO THE CONFLICT  NEAR  THE HALLWAY  LEADING TO THE TICKET OFFICE.

BATWOMAN{LEXI}  BATGIRL{MELISSA}...FOLLOWED BY EVELYN{FINE WINE}  AND JORDAN {MISS.HO-RISING, FOLLOWS.

THE CRIMEFIGHTING DUO   STOP.THEIR JAWS MOUTHS DROP OPEN.... EVELYN,,AND JORDAN EXCHANGE A SMILE

THE GUEST AROUND  CHEER..AS THE FIGHT UNFOLDS  BEFORE THEM  .

MISHA, AND THE KITTY KAT  GOING AT IT

HANDS IN EACH OTHER'S HAIR 

MISHA PUSHES  AND PRESSES KITTY KAT AGAINST THE WALL

OHHHH...UNNN THEY GROAN AND GASP  TWISTING EACH OTHERS HEADS SIDE TO SIDE

KITTY KAT FREES HER RIGHT HAND  STABING A PUNCH INTO MISHA'S RIBS

UMMMM,,,MIDHA GROANS    SLUMPING A BIT TO HER SIDE  THEN TRIES TO  BANG HER LEFT KNEE INTO KITTY KAT'S  THIGH

AAAIGH   KITTY KAT YELPS..BOTH HAND S BACK IN MISHA'S HAIR,SHE PULLS  TWIST AND TURNS ROLLING MISHA INTO THE WALL, ARCHING BACK SLAMING HER BREAST INTO MISHA

MISHA   GASP OUT

THE ONLOOKERS RESPOND WITH AN     OOOOOOO..CONTINUE TO CHEER ON THE FIGHTERS

TBC
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2023, 07:03:20 PM »
PEOPLE GATHER ROUND TO WATCH THE  FIGHT, CHEERING EACH OF THEM ON.

EVELYN{FINE WINE}   JORDAN{MISS.HO-RISING}   GIVE EACH OTHER GLANCES   AND SMILE

JORDAN{MISS.H0-RISING}  wonder  what started this

EVELYN{FINE WINE}....{SHRUGS}    two of a kind i guess,,,,come on get her misha

JORDAN{MISS.HO-RISING}  {NODS}...hell,yeah   give it to her misha

BATGIRL{MELISSA}...... what are we going to do batwoman?

BATWOMAN{LEXI}....come on,get her kitty kat

BATGIRL{MELISSA}     BATWOMAN!!!!!

UNNNNN,MISHA GASP,,TAKING THE TIT SPLASH, HER BODY PLASTERED AGAINST THE WALL,  SHE USES HER LEFT HAND  SWINGING A SLAP,THAT POPS SQUARELY ON KITTY KAT'S CHEEK........OMMMM, KITTY KAT GRUNTS, HER HEAD , SWINGS TO THE SIDE.MISHA  FOLLOWS  WITH A LEFT PUNCH TO THE RIBS.THUMP  UNN, KITTY KAT  GRUNTS.

THEY SEPERATE  MOVE AWAY FROM THE WALL  THEN KITY KAT LASHES OUT WITH A RIGHT PUNCH CATCHING MISHA  ON THE LIPS.... EWWW,,SHE GROANS  HER HEAD ROCKED BACK, THE AREA SEEMS TO SPIN FOR A MOMENT.. THEN  THEY WILD CHEERING  SNAPS HER OUT OF IT

AGAIN BACKING AWAY  EYES FOCUSED ON EACH OTHER..THEN MOVING CLOSER STARTING A FIST FIGHT

FIRST KITTY KAT

THEN MISHA

POP!  UNNN

POW!   UNK

WHOP!  OWWWIE

THUMP!   OOOFH..

IT HAD ALL STARTED  JUST MINUTES EARLIER, MISHA  JUST COULD'ENT RESIST, SHE WAS INTRIGUED   BY THIS BRAZEN KITTY KAT, A WELL KNOW CAT BUGULAR WHO MAKES PUBLIC APPEARANCES,  EVEN SHE WAS'ENT THAT  BRAZEN...SHE FOLLOWED  THE KITTY KAT AFTER THEIR BRIEF  CHAT, LOST HER FOR A FEW SECONDS IN THE CROWD, THEN SPOTED  HER AND APPROACHED, SHE KNEW THEIR PATHS  MIGHT CROSS AGAIN    SOME TIME

SHE CATCHES UP   JUST PAST THE TICKET OFFICES  AND HER OFFICE DOOR

KITTY KAT... are you following me? i don't like being followed

MISHA{THE LYNX}    it's my club, i go where i want,,and what if i were

KITTY KAT {a little surprised  by that answer}     ohhh, it's alright  i'm kind of use to groupies

MISHA[THE LYNX}....{bout the most arrogant bitch,iv'e meet  she thinks to herself}   well don't flatter yourself..i'm certainly no fan  from what i hear  your just a common  cat bugular

KITTY KAT  {eyes widen  what did she just say}   there is nothing common about me   but from looking around..i can see your attempting to COPY the kitty kat club.good luck with that

MISHA{THE LYNX]  { now her eyes widen, did she just infere i'm a copy cat.....} listen  toots..i don't  have to copy anyone least of all you

KITTY KAT....{smirks}     toots?     that the best you can do  ho?

MISHA{THE LYNX}......{her eyes narrow}    what did you just call me   

KITTY KAT......i did'ent stutter

MISHA{THE LYNX}    i've heard about the rash of  bugularies,,and batwoman is here  maybe i should  report you to her

KITYY KAT...... go  ahead  batwoman does'ent  frighten me,,, light i frighten you

MSHA[THE LYNX}     ohh please, your not the least bit frightening,, more comical in that get up

KITTY KAT...... i look better in this,than you do in that

MISHA{THE LYNX]   think so?

KITTY KAT  [know so!}

A BUMP, A PUSH,,SOME TAUNTS  , SOME DARES, ,  ALL TURNED INTO THE FIGHT BEING WITNESSED BY PATRONS OF THE GIRL CLUB

UNNNN

AAAH

BOTH KITTY KAT AND MISHA  TAKING PUNCHES,AS THEY CONTINUE THEIR FIST  FIGHT...THEN LUNGING TOGEATHER.....PULLING AT HAIR,SPINNING AND STUMBLING AROUND, THEIR LEGS TANGLE AND DOWN THEY GO!

ROLLING ON THE FLOOR, TO THE WILD  CHEERS..MISHA, THEN KITTY KAT,MISHA  KITTY KAT.. SLAPING PUNCHING PULLING

BATWOMAN{LEXI}    come on batgirl  ,lets break this up

THE TWO ADVANCE  AND START TRYING TO SEPERATE THE  FIGHTING CATS,, TO THE SOUNDS OF BOOS,, AND LET THEM FIGHT COMING FROM THE SPECTATORS, THAT CHANGE TO CHEERS   WHEN  THE TWO CRIMEFIGHTERS  TAKE SOME  THEIR LUMPS  AND TO BE JOINED SECONDS LATER  BY FINE WINE {EVELYN}  AND MISS.H0-RISING{ JORDAN.

THE FOUR  BEING SUCCESSFUL SEPERATING THE TWO   TO THE  WILD CHEERS  OF THE  CROWD

BATWOMAN{LEXI} HER ARMS   AROUND KITY KAT  WITH BATGIRLS[ IN BETWEEN THE OTHER GROUP

KITTY KAT{ {TWISTING AND WIGGLING}.. let me go!

BATWOMAN{LEXI...cam down kitty kat, it's over  batgirl{melissa moves to their side}

MISHA{THELYNX}   being restrained  by fine wine {evelyn}, and miss. ho-rising{jordan}    let me go she hisses......CALM DOWN..THEY BOTH ANSWER IN UNISON...IT'S FINISHED

EVENTUALLY  CALM PREVAILS  THINGS  MOVE BACK TO NORMAL   KITY KAT CALMS  ENOUGH TO LEAVE THE CLUB,,  AND GO BACK TO THE SECURITY OF HER CLUB

BATWOMAN{LEXI}  AND BATGIRL{MELISSA LEAVE THE CLUB SHORTLY AFTER, BACK TO THE BATCAVE}

MISHA THE LYNX}   CALMS  DOWN,, AND LATER  AFTER TH CLUB CLOSES   THE TRIO OF BADDIES  RETIRE TO THEIR PENTHOUSE

MISS,HO RISING{JORDAN....I LOVED IT,,

FINE WINE{EVELYN} IT WAS A FUN FIGHT

MISHA[THE LYNX}    WHAT A WAY FOR THE GRAND OPENING OF THE GIRL CLUB.

TBC

THE BATTLERS

1- KITTY KAT

2-  MISHA{THE LYNX}
« Last Edit: April 12, 2023, 10:07:11 PM by BigDevil »
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2023, 05:20:36 AM »
2 misha
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2023, 07:18:37 PM »
SCENE..AT THE BATCAVE   .....BATWOMAN{LEXI} AND BATGIRL MELISSA}    WERE IN A MEETING

THEY WERE  SEARCHING FOR CLUES IN THE RECENT  UPKICK IN BURGLARIES THEY HAD BEEN TWO MORE, SINCE THE INFAMOUS OPENING NIGHT  AND FIGHT AT THE GIRL CLUB.

MELISSA{BATGIRL}    i don't get it lexi four  more  breakins  ,and at least two where nothing,or very little was taken and still   with no clues  and the culprits  escape

LEXI{BATWOMAN}...... burglaries  happening simultaneously,,we are being  set up  melissa

MELISSA{BATGIRL}.... what do you mean lexi

LEXI{BATWOMAN}.. think about it melissa,, who ever is behind these  plots  is using a fiendish plan.. to seperate us...you respond to one  alarm...and i to another,,but when we and cattville's finest arrive
it's been to late   .

MELISSA{BATGIRL}......HOLY MACKREL, your right lexi  and  when  we  are tiied  up  thats  when the big hits take place,kitty kat is the only one i can think of  to pull something like this off

LEXI{BATWOMAN}.....she is truely capable,i know, only one problem  with that thought

MELISSA{BATGIRL}     ohh, and what is that?

LEXI{BATWOMAN}...kitty kat  never  attempts   this many  breakins   so close togeather

MELISSA{BATGIRL}... your  right lexi,i had'ent thought of that

LEXI{BATWOMAN}....not saying, she is'ent involved,  but i think we have a new cat bugular in cattyville  and that makes things very interesting.

1-BATWOMAN{LEXI}

2- BATGIRL{MELISSA}

SCENE..MEAWHILE  ACROSS TOWN    AT THE KITTY KAT CLUB, KITY KAT AND HER KITTENS  WERE MAKING THEIR OWN PLANS

KITTEN-1  wish i could have been there to watch you take  the slutty cat  down  kitty

KITTEN-2..... me  to

KITTEN3   me,three!

KITTY KAT{PHRIDAY}........i wish batwoman,and batgirl  had'ent interfered, and let me finish her off

KITTEN 1.   those  no good, do gooders, everytime i seem them in this  club i just want to scratch and claw them up

KITTENS  2 & 3       so  do we!l

KITTY KAT{PHRIDAY}...i know that feeling, especially that  mouthie  batgirl,,, and that annoying bluebird.. well at least it seems bluebird is'ent around this time      listen kittens...i'll be  making a hit  tonight, at the cattyville creamery.

THE KITTENS{ IN UNISON}        purr-fect......  but hav'ent you been out this week already

KITTY KAT{PHRIDAY}    yes,,,, but two of those was'ent me

KITTEN-1....so ,  another  catin the yard?

KITTEN'S 2&3.......that means  trouble

KITTY KAT{PHRIDAY}......trouble  for that cat, when i find out  who she is

THE KITTENS{IN UNISON}         meow...hissss

KITTY KAT{PHRIDAY}     simmer down my kittens,  for now  they are useful  and taking the dynamic twosome's   and the bungling cvod    attention, we will deal with the new cat intown  our own way

but for now,,,tonight at the   creamery   is just to sharpen my claws     for the big prize...the diamond  and gem  show coming to cattyville soon   let's start making our plans

THE KITTENS  IN UNISON}    bring  us back something tonight  kitty   kat

KITTY KAT{PHRIDAY.........i'll bring back some of the freshest milk products  that the creamery keeps hidden...

PICTURE 3- KITTY KAT

PITUE-4   THE KITTENS.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2023, 10:07:53 PM by BigDevil »
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2023, 07:14:35 AM »
SCENE.    CROSS TOWN  AT THE PENTHOUSE  SUITE  OF PREEMINENT  CATBUGULAR   THE LYNX {MISHA}   

ANOTHER MEETING  WELL ACTUALLY A CELEBRATION IS TAKING PLACE   WITH   THE LYNX{MISHA},,FINE WINE{EVELYN},AND MISS.HO-RISING{JORDAN}

CELEBRATING  THEIR RECENT SUCCESSES  IN THE RASH OF CAT BULGLARIES THAT HAS ROCKED  CATTYVILLE RECENTLY

MISS.HO.TISING{JORDAN}...{sipping a glass of wine}  i have to say that   fine  wine...knows how  to select  wines

THE LYNX[MISHA}..... she  certainly  does

FINE WINE{EVELYN}.........thanks to the two of  your  assistance....making it possable  for me to choose  these exquisite  wines

tTHE LYNX{MISHA}       heres  to the continued success of the  girl club

ALL THREE,  AND THE  GOONS   RAISE THEIR  GLASSES IN A TOAST!

MISS.HO.RISING{JORDAN}......  how are you feeling misha?  after your scrap with the kitty kat

THELYNX{MISHA}.....   that pussy cat did'ent hurt me  any,, i was just about to finish her,, when batwoman, and batgirl   interfered,

FINE WINE{EVELYN}...yeah,the dynamic   dimwits,have a knack for interfering..

MISS.HO-RISING{JORDAN}    ,and bluebird seems to have fled town

FINE WINE{EVELYN}.....really, i hav'ent noticed i was kind of hoping   bluebirdie    would try and interfere  with me

THE LYNX{MISHA}     ...honestly i hav'ent been impressed with  either, they seem totatally clueless

MISS.HO-RISING{JORDAN}    oohhm don't underestimate  batwoman, and batgirl..they always seem to find a way to be a nuisance

FINE WINE{EVELYN}..........they are  smarter than they look

THE LYNX[MISHA}      well, the two of you can handle the  dynamic  twosome..for me  i hope my path cross with the pussycat again, {grimacing  feeling her still  black and swollen eye

FINE WINE{EVELYN}...she is prety tough

THE LYNX{MISHA}..hmmph, i'll settle her hash  next time, have you tangled with her

FINE WINE{EVELYN}    no, not me but iv'e heard stories

MIS.HO-RISING{JORDAN}     well, i have..and i owe that street cat...

THE LYNX{MISHA}      well, we can sort that out later,, we have a couple more jobs to pull, and then it's the biggie..the diamond and gem exhibit coming soon. tomarrow night  me  and the goon visit..the
13 oaks    while the two of you...will visit  couth town bank...and dont forget to follow the escape route  after the alarm  is  on.

it will be out last jobs before the final big one.

THE GIRL CLUB W/A GOON

1-  THE LYNX

2--FINE WINE

3-   MISS.HO-RISING

4-  GOON

« Last Edit: April 10, 2023, 07:29:25 AM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline Misha

• let's CAT IT OUT!
« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2023, 12:40:16 AM »
kitty kat just lucky I didn't finish her off the last time but I will the next time!
I'm hotter than you!

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2023, 07:00:31 PM »
SCENE.... THE FOLLOWIG NIGHTS  KEPT THE CRIM FIGHTING  DUO OF BATWOMAN   AND BATGIRL, AND  THE CVPD  BUSY  AND SCRATCHING THEIR HEADS

AT THE SEEMINLY RANDOMNESS..OF THE  BUGULARIES.. THE CATTYVILLE CREAMERY,   THECATTYVILLE COMIC CON ...CONVENTION, THE CITY ART MUSEUM

AND MOST RECENTELY  NIGHINGGALE INDUSTRIES...WAS HIT AGAIN.... ALL ROBBIERS  WERE  SIMULTANEOUSLY,OR MINUTES APART.

MORE AND MORE IT BECAME APPARANT,,THESE WERE PROFESSIONAL  ROBBERIES WITH VERY FEW CLUES. .

BATWOMAN  SPENT HOURS  IN THE BATCAVE  SEARCHING FOR  CLUES  COMPARING   UNSOLVED BUGULARIES, FROM AROUND THE  WORLD

SHE STARTED  TO SEE A PATTERN... SHE HAD FELT   THERE WAS  ANOTHER CAT BUGULAR IN THE MIDST OF CATTYVILLE.....NOW  SHE WAS CERTAIN

SOMEONE  KNOWN AS THE LYNX  SHE COULD SEE THAT THE PATTERN  FIT.....SHE SCOLDED HERSELF  FOR NOT SEEING THE CLUES EARLIER  DAG,NAB-IT..SHE FUMED  AT HERSELF......WELL SHE  HAD TO INFORM MELISSA, AND  THE CVPD.

SHE KNOWS  THE DIAMOND IN GEM EXHIBIT.. WOULD BE IN CATTYVILLE  IN A FEW DAYS...THAT  WOULD BE WORTH  MILLIONS...AND THE  NEXT MOST LIKELY TARGET
THEY WOULD HAVE TO BE READY  THE LYNX   WAS A VERY WILEY ADVESARY.

TBC
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2023, 03:29:47 PM »
MEANWHILE,,,WITH BATWOMAN TRYING TO FORM A PLAN TO PROTECT THE DIAMOND AND GEM EXHIBITS

TWO  TEAMS   ARE MAKING THEIR FINAL PLANS FOR THEIR ATTACK..THINGS HAVE GONE EXTREMELY WELL FOR   

THE GIRL CLUB... THE LAST FEW JOBS  HAD GONE  AS SMOOTHLEY  AS HOPED.

ALL THREE MEMBERS   THE LYNX{MISHA}. FINE WINE[EVELYN}, AND MISS.HO-RISING{JORDAN}  CELEBRATING THEIR SUCCESS

MISS.HO-RISING{JORDAN}     and  you know   what makes all this  even better?    out smarting  baywoman, and batgirl..tthey are  so clueless at the moment

FINE WINE[EVELYN}....... well honestly,, it's not that difficult to outsmart,,the dynamic  dimwits,,they are pretty clueless all the time

THE LYNX{MISHA}..... a toast, to out smarting  catyville's  two super slueths...and to   fine's  taste in wine, and  to  miss.risin's  taste in these in these sexy outfits

HERE,HERE..A CLINK OF GLASSES

THE LYNX{MISHA}    and to the continued  sucess  of the girl club   , the diamond  and  gym exhibit opens in three days  we'll begin final preperations

MISS.H0-RISING{JORDAN}....word is that kitty kat  ,has her eyes on that prize  as well

THE LYNX{MISHA}... really?, how  cute, the local hood,attempting something that big

FINE WINE{EVELYN}     kitty kat, and her kittens  should'ent be underestimated  lynx, they could be a problem

THE LYNX{MISHA}......hmmmm,i just had a thought,, what if we do the crime,,she get's caught  and does the time

MISS.HO-RISING......i like how you think 

MEANWHILE...... ACROSS TOWN  AT THE KITTY KAT CLUB

KITTY KAT,  AND HER KITTENS   ARE PREPARING, FOR THE NEXT  BIG  JOB....AT THE  DIAMOND  AND GEM STONE EXHIBIT.

KITTEN....THIS  COULD BE A TRICKY JOB,KITTY KAT...YOU KNOW  BATWOMAN,, WITH BATGIRL.  WILL BE READY  AND PREPARED.

KITTY KAT......i hope  so,, that's part of the fun of the challenge..eleuding  the caped  dingleberries,

KITTEN.....but that's not the only thing

KITTY KAT.....ohhh,and what is  the other thing

THE KITTEN.....  that the lynx, is in town,and has been responsable   for some of the other   burgularies,,in recent weeks

KITTY KAT.........ohhhh,noooo,not the lynx!!!!!   who, the fruit pie  is  she?

THE KITTEN...   she is suppose to be  preemminent cat bugular  around the world

KITTY KAT......suppose  to be?  never heard of her

KITTEN....     and rumors  are    fine  wine,and miss,ho-rising  are in partners  with her

KITTY KAT...  {rolls eyes}     you worry to much  kitten..if. the   ho,,and  wine show up      i'm not concerned....that's why i'll bring you alone.

« Last Edit: April 18, 2023, 12:58:26 AM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2023, 02:55:23 PM »
SCENE.....IN THE OFFICE OF CATTYVILLE POLICE COMMISSIONER   UPSKIRT.

WITH COMMISSIONER UPSKIRT

CHIEF DORIGHT

AND THE DARK ANGEL HERSELF ,BATWOMAN

COMMISSIONER UPSKIRT...... any breakthrough on these rash of robberies yet, with the diamond and gem  exhibit opening in a couple of days,i'm getting nervous

CHIEF DORIGHT..........with the help of batwoman, we think we have a new lead,,there is a new  cat bugular in town

COMMISSIONER UPSKIRT..... goodness,gracious, a new catbugular?   who?

BATWOMAN{LEXI}......the   premminent catbugular    the lynx

COMMISSIONER UPSKIRT... the lynx  ? are you certain batwoman

BATWOMAN{LEXI}    iv'e compiled  may cat bugularies  from all over in recent  days....i can't be certain yet  but everything points in her direction

CHIEF DORIGHT.....dark days for cattyville,,if it is that foxx

BATWOMAN{LEXI}..... not foxx,chief,,,the lynx and very little is known about her

COMMISSIONER UPSKIRT..it's bad enough  we have kitty kat to worry about,and try to defend against  but now the lynx to..do you think they are working togeather batwoman?

CHIEF DORIGHT......bad trouble if they are

BATWOMAN{LEXI}......indeed cheif,that would explain, why they have been so few clues,, two  devious masterminds working togeather,    and don't forget   fine wine,and miss ho-rising are still running around loose..i suspect they are playing a part in this to

CHIEF UPSKIRT.....holy smokes, four  of the most diabaciol masterminds loose in cattyville..

BATWOMAN{LEXI}   and all with their eyes  target on the diamond  and gem exhibit  i'm certain

TBC
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2023, 12:57:38 AM »
THE DYNAMICTWOSOME BATWOMAN{LEXI}  AND BATGIRL{MELISSA}   HAD MADE THEIR PLANS  FOR THE DIAMOND  AND  GEM EXHIBIT

AND THE CVPD  ADDED EXTRA  VISIABILITY,,,INSIDE,AND OUTSIDE..  THE DAY,AND NIGHT BEFORE, AND THE FIRST DAY OF THE EXHIBIT

THE EXHIBIT WENT SMOOTHLY,IT WAS A CROWDED   EXHIBIT, NOTHING  SUSPICIOUS,OR OUT OF THE ORDINARY.

THO THE WERE  SOME RATHER INTERESTING VISITORS  DURING HE FIRST DAY, AND EVENING.

AS TWO OF CATTYVILLE'S  WELL KNOWN  GOONS,WERE SEEN TAKING  THE TOURS.

AS WERE  A COUPLE OF THE KITTY KAT CLUB'S KITTENS...

ALL THREE OF THE BADDIES, MISHA,,EVELYN,AND JORDAN  HAD ALL VISITED THE EXHIBITS AT VARIOUS TIMES

KITTY KAT ELECTED  NOT TO,,OHHH SHE WOULD MAKE A VISIT   BEFORE IT WAS FINISHED THAT SHE WOULD DO

BUT  SHE TOOK ADVANTAGE  OF THE DYNAMIC TWOSOMES ,AND THE CVPD'S ADDED ATTENTION..

SHE HAD HER EYE  ON THE NEW GIRL CLUB..

THAT NEST EVENING  THE THREE BADDIES WERE TOHAVE A MEETING TO GO OVER THEIR PLAN

ARRIVING AT THE PENTHOUSE  SUITE   TO FIND  MISHA{THE LYNX}  IN A HISSY

FINE WINE{EVELYN}..what's  happened?

MISS,H0,RISING{JORDAN}...is'ent it obvious?    someone  has taken her  m&m's   candy  figurine

THE LYNX{MISHA}...glares, you think that's funny?

FINE WINE[EVELYN}    yeah  it kind of was

THE LYNX{MISHA}...well,thats just one thing taken,my golden m&m figure..and also...part of my bounty from my recent jobs, if you two know  anything about this,you better fess up.

MISS.HO.RISING{JORDAN........ there's only one   cat  that would attempt such a feat

THE LYNX{MISHA}... who

FINE WINE{EVELYN}...the kitty kat,that's who

THE LYNX{MISHA}........of course,,, growlllllllll1!!!!! well if it's a war she want's  she'll get one.....   after this exhibit is finished..me  and miss kat  need a chat

MISS.HO,RISING{JORDAN}..could be sooner than that

THELYNX{MISHA}... what do you mean

FINE WINE[EVELYN}..... she's means  some of kitty's kittens,,were seen, milling around the exhibits...she has her eye on the prize as well

THELYNX{MISHA}...just purrfect,
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2023, 07:35:52 PM »
THE FINAL HOURS    OF THE FINAL NIGHT OF THE DIAMOND  AND GEM STONE  EXHIBIT.

BATWOMAN{LEXI}   AND BATGIRL{AS POLICE OFFICER MELISSA SCRATCH}, ALONG WITH CHIEF DO RIGHT

AND OTHER CVPD POLICE OFFICERS,AND COMMISSIONER UPSKIRT

COMMISSIONER UPSKIRT.....well.it looks like we dodged  a bullet this time batwoman,not a hint of trouble  the entire exhibit

BATWOMAN{LEXI]      i would'ent say that just yet commissioner

CHIEF DORIGHT......  what do you mean batwoman...we have only a few hours left

BATWOMAN{LEXI}.    i mean chief,,that we have to stay vigilant,these final hours... anything can happen

MELISSASCRATCH} BATGIRL....i agree with batwoman...we can't let our guard down till the  exhibit..is over,and on it's way.

BATWOMAN{LEXI}    . rest assured batgirl and i  will be here  and ready  should  anything happens..we have some surprises  for  any unwelcomed  guest.

INDEED....THE CRIMEFIGHTING DUO,IS CORRECT,   NOW'S NOT THE TIME TO RELAX,TWO OF THE THREE MEMBERS OF THE GIRL CLUB,HAVE ENTERED THE  BUILDING  ,
WITH  SOME ,,MUSCLE OF GOONS IN TOW,MAKING THEIR  WAY  TOWARDS  RARE  GEM EXHIBITS,,,,MEAN WHILE THE LYNX   HAD MADE HER WAY  INTO THE CATACAOMBS
JUST OUT SIDE THE DIAMOND EXHIBIT  TO DISABLE  SECURITY ALARMS.

WHILE HIGH ABOVE  FROM THE ROOFTOP..KITTY KAT WITH KITTENS..WAS PREPARING FOR HER GRAND ENTRANCE

KITY KAT{   now remeber my kittens..your  here  as my backups,,be watchful,and  alert  for security and especially  for batwoman,and batgirl 

KITTENS{    {in unison}  yes,, our queen.....{they look around},  and in unison."looks like a storm brewing}   

TBC

FINE WINE{EVELYN}    AND MISS.HO.RISING{JORDAN}      MAKE THEIR WAY    TO THE THIRD ROOM OF THE EXPO HALL.., WHERE ALL THE MORE ELEGENT   GEM STONE, AND METAL SCULPTURES ARE ON DISPLAY..THEY TAKE THE TOUR  ALONG WITH THE OTHER VISITORS...BUT UNLIKE OTHER VISITORS..WHILE THEY DO ADMIRE THE PIECES
THEY ALSO..SEEK THE PIECES THAT SOON.WOULD BE WALKING OUT THE DOOR WITH THEM. WITH LESS THAN AN HOUR REMAINING,THEY SLIP AWAY,, USING HER SKILLS  MISS.H0.RISING{JORDAN}   PICKS  AND OPENS  A LOCKED DOOR..INTO A OFFICE...AND WAIT.TILL RECIEVING

THEY JUMP AT THE SOUND OF AN INCOMING TEXT  FROM THE LYNX}

THELYNX{MISHA}    I'VE  SURVEILED  THE  ROOM..LOOKS LIKE IT IS ALMOST COMPLETELY CLOSED,,GIVE IT A FEW MORE MINUTES..THEN ILL GIVE THE ALL CLEAR  MESSAGE..STARTING TO FEEL ANXIOUS,, MINUTES DRAGED BY,THEY FEEL IT'S TAKEN MISHA TO LONG, AND WONDER IF SOMETHING HAD GONE WRONG
FINALLY THE TEXT  "ALL CLEAR  " IT SAID.... THEY CAUTIOUSSLY LEAVE THE ROOM, MAKING THEIR WAY DOWN THE DARKENED HALLWAY

ANOTHER TEXT.." OK, I HAVE THE ALARMS DEACTIVATED.. BUT YOU ONLY HAVE  A FEW MINUTES,, REMEBER DON'T WASTE TIME..KNOW  WHAT YOU WANT,AND TAKE YOUR  EXIT ROUTE....

THE  DUO   ENTER THE ROOM AND SEPERATE..MOVING  TO  THE DISPLAY  CASES.....WORKING BOTH SIDES OF THE ROOM...USING  SPECIALITY  GLASS CUTTING TOOLS,THEY CUT  AND BREAK INTO  GLASS CASES....MISS.HO.RISING  TAKING  RARE  GOLD,AND SILVER  COINS..  FINE WINE  BREAKING  ROWS OF CASES TAKING JEWELRY...DIAMOND  AND GOLD RINGS, BRACLETS...AN SOMETHING FOR HERSELF AN EXQUISITE PEARLNECKLACE....TIME  WAS GROWING SHORT, BOTH HAD ONE OTHER ITEM, THEY HAD CHOOSEN FOR THEMSELVES...MISS.HO.RISING  IT WAS THE FABALOUS   CRYSTAL SKULL,LONG RUMORED TO HAVE SPECIAL POWERS, FOR  FINE WINE,,IT WAS THE SILVER  AND DIAMOND WINE GOBLET... BOTH THE CASES THOSE ITEMS  WERE  CONTAINED. COULD NOT  SIMPLE BE CUT OPEN WITH THE CUTTING TOOL..FRUSTRATED  MISS.HO.RISING TOK A IRON ROD  FROM HER BACK HITTING THE CASE A FEW TIMES UNTILL IT SHATTERS ALLOWI MG HER TO TAKE THE GOBLET.. FINE WINES TURN AS SHE USED THE BAR TO SHATTER THE GOBLET  CASE....SUCCESS! BUT THEIR TIME  TO ESCAPE  WAS RUNNING OUT..REACHING THE DOOR....IT WAS LOCKED!

MISS HO.RISING{JORDAN///what's wrong

FINE WINE{ELVELYN}    the doors locked

MISS.HO.RISING{JORDAN}  what,it should'ent be  let  me  try

FINE WINE{EVELYN}....seee!

FOR   CRYING OUT LOUD.THEY BOTH TESTED THE KNOB..AND TRIED TO PUSH AGAINST IT, LOCKED  SHUT!..LET'S TRY  THE OTHER DOOR....FINE WIN SAID...THEY QUICKLY MOVE  TO THE NEXT DOOR,,BUT IT TO  IS LOCKED FAST AND WON'T BUDGE.

FINE WINE{EVELYN}   suppose something went wrong with the lynx?

MISS.HO.RISING{JORDAN}..if  so it's her problem, we have to get out of here

THEY MOVE  TO THE DOOR, THEY LEAD TO   OFFICE THEY HAD HIDDWN IN....IT OPENS EASILY,, BUT  AN ALARM IS ACTIVATED..

FINE WINE[EVELYN} have you been down this hallway

MISS.HO-RISING{JORDAN}  no!\\

FINE WINE{EVELYN} where does it lead?

MISS.HO.RISING{JORDAN}.{SHAKES HER HEAD}... i don't know  but i suggest  we find out!

« Last Edit: April 24, 2023, 12:56:41 AM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp