News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Foxy Boxing in Detroit

• 3 Replies

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Honored to have a few stories at Fightsexy
Foxy Boxing in Detroit
« on: March 20, 2023, 05:07:56 AM »
Not really sure this is the best place to put this but it seems to be the most appropriate spot.  I saw there is a gentleman's club in Detroit featuring a foxing boxing night.  Maybe it is starting to make a come back?   Anyplace else doing foxy boxing?  Or maybe oil/jello/messy wrestling?

https://playersdet.com/events/
I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)

Offline LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

• God Member
Re: Foxy Boxing in Detroit
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2023, 09:36:44 AM »
Not really sure this is the best place to put this but it seems to be the most appropriate spot.  I saw there is a gentleman's club in Detroit featuring a foxing boxing night.  Maybe it is starting to make a come back?   Anyplace else doing foxy boxing?  Or maybe oil/jello/messy wrestling?

https://playersdet.com/events/

Think you can find the matches on youtube
Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan

Offline F4UCORSAIR

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2023, 12:35:52 PM »
 I sure would like to see Foxy Boxing make a comeback. Philadelphia,New Jersey and New York had a lot of action in the late 80's early 90's.

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Honored to have a few stories at Fightsexy
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2023, 06:41:29 PM »
FANTASTIC!!!! My first wife was a stripper for a year or two, wild and open to anything,, wow,, the things she was into was so wild back then. Seemed to always be in conflict with another woman back then. Got into multiple fights. She was into local bar room amateur foxy boxing, there were several bars the hosted the events back in the 80's and 90's.. I loved every minute of it, but lots of the girls, and their friends that attended, were seedy for sure. She would fight in a thong bikini,, always the center of attention, hated by most of her rivals for "out sexing" them in her outfit.

I went to a strip club in the late 90's with a customer.  One of the strippers was saying how she missed foxy boxing and oil wrestling.  Said it took care of a lot of the issues between the strippers.  If two of them got pissed at each other, the club owner just scheduled them for the next fight night.
I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)