News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

FW 20 Babs Vs Polish Warrior

• 9 Replies

Offline soflant

FW 20 Babs Vs Polish Warrior
« on: March 11, 2023, 08:57:07 PM »
From Fighting Wildcats can anyone post the full catfight FW 20--Babs vs Polish Warrior. Seeing two mature women going at it is simply fantastic! Thanks in advance.
I have been an avid catfight fan for a long time. There is something about two women tearing into each other which is very hot and sexy. This is very erotic.

Offline bayguy

Re: FW 20 Babs Vs Polish Warrior
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2023, 09:46:42 PM »
If I am correct that should still be available for sale at the fighting Wildcats Clips4sale site…. I was lucky enough to be there for that match and it was truly amazing…. Was the second time the Polish warrior really surprised  me….. Babs did her normal good job but you could tell she was frustrated and surprised as well

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2023, 11:30:31 PM »
If I am correct that should still be available for sale at the fighting Wildcats Clips4sale site…. I was lucky enough to be there for that match and it was truly amazing…. Was the second time the Polish warrior really surprised  me….. Babs did her normal good job but you could tell she was frustrated and surprised as well

I purchased this DVD a few years ago from the Fighting Wildcats website -- well worth the money.  And I did so in order to support the producer. 

So, bayguy how in the world did you get a front row seat to this?  Where was it filmed?  I'm really envious. 

Offline bayguy

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2023, 06:54:27 AM »
It was filmed in Paramus New Jersey in a hotel…. I meant Babs through JJ when I was looking for a match for a blonde haired woman named Trudy…. JJ had set up an opponent for her but she was a no-show so he called Babs and it was a great  match with Babs being a wonderful person…. Babs was local to the area so she was always a good person to call for matches…. The Polish warrior had just come off of her win against Broadway so when Jason was looking for some different matches for the fighting wildcats we ended up thinking of Babs and the Polish warrior…. That’s the scoop from so many years ago and thank you for supporting the Wildcats…. Jason did some great work but as I think you said before you’re not gonna get rich doing this…. By the time you pay the fighters, pay the hotel room, buy everybody a meal afterwards, pay some travel expenses, do the time to edit the film and then wait for people to honestly buy the film and not just “borrow it“ from someone- it can be a slow time to pay off your initial cost.

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2023, 05:23:56 AM »
bayguy, I used to buy rather unique VHS tapes off of Ebay from a guy in New Jersey.  That wouldn't have been you by any chance?

Offline bayguy

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2023, 06:50:07 AM »
Hey Bear, No that would not be me… I always  liked the spirit of catfighting and used to be based down in Fort Lauderdale… I was lucky enough to know Dan from woman’s world gym, I had been up to Renee’s catfight Haven for one of her events…
I started doing private matches for the fun of it…. Had the pleasure of introducing Trudy to catfighting, Lucky enough to go to one or two of Mary the fighting nurse matches.. Did some work with  Kelli and of course Ellen…… The matches that I did until I met Jason and his wife were always private…. I like many collectors I have personal films from various people but my agreement had always been with the fighters/or couples  that I would not sell or share their tapes and I have always stayed true to that. Having said that some tapes ended up leaking out, for example in Trudy’s case she asked me if I would try and sell one of her tapes where she wrestled a taller, bustier, much younger woman  and  that was sold through fighting wild cats as well…. I’ve also seen one or two tapes pop up online when I hired one of JJ’s ladies… I had one copy and JJ had the other so I believe he was known  to sell “private tapes” to his friends…… Long answer to a short question -I know you have been around for a long time… The only reason I mentioned New Jersey in my earlier post was JJ was based around Saddlebrook so my first couple of matches were using people he knew so that’s how I ended up in that area

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2023, 03:20:38 AM »
bayguy, that's an incredible story.  The fact that you actually met and watched Mary (The Fit Nurse) wrestle makes me extremely envious.  I used to follow her blog, and liked viewing the pics that she posted.  I don't know if she made any videos, but if she did, I wish that she would have made them available for purchase.  My guess is that her private matches remained private. 

Speaking of leaked videos, I would bet that my contact in NJ was selling them.  There were two that were made by a woman who called herself "Lia the Trainer."  She was a regular on Mary's blog, but I had these vids long before I discovered the blog,  So making the connection was a real head spinner.  She was quite heavy and she wrestled another very hefty woman.  I think that her husband was the videographer, so the vid was truly of homemade quality.  The action was pretty slow and deliberate, but both women were topless so it made for good entertainment. 

Another one was made by a couple from the UK.  The woman was probably in her mid-40's and she would wrestle other women in what must have been their homes.  The tape that I have lasts over an hour.  All in all, she wrestles 7 different women; one time in a garage, and other times in a living room, a spare room, a home library, you get the picture.  Sometimes her opponents have a male present and other times they don't.  The women look like the person who greets you at the dentist's office or takes your blood pressure at the doctor's, or whatever.  Simple, natural beauty.  But the wild thing is that in all of the matches, the women wrestle topless.  In one they actually oil up and go at it nude.  I have no idea how a person could set up a match with a (likely) stranger and agree to go topless and have it filmed.  I have to guess that the women were not expecting this vid to go public, and maybe they're still unaware that it did.   

If they actually were leaked, I'd guess I'd have to feel guilty for owning them.  On the other, I'd never surrender them.   

Offline colt 45

• God Member
  • Old guy that has always loved mature ladies fighti
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2023, 06:29:10 PM »
Hey Bear,
I didn't know Mary had a blog. Is it still up or is it gone too. Loved that lady.  Followed her in Yahoo groups.

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2023, 07:07:19 PM »
Hey Bear,
I didn't know Mary had a blog. Is it still up or is it gone too. Loved that lady.  Followed her in Yahoo groups.

Sorry, I used the term blog when I should have used "Yahoo Group."   And as you know, it's long gone.  My mistake.

Offline LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2023, 11:12:27 AM »
 would have loved to see Polish Warrior age 21 vs the young Latina wildcats she fought in her 40's
Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan