News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Lexi from suitefights injury

• 6 Replies

Offline DJP60

• God Member
Lexi from suitefights injury
« on: March 02, 2018, 01:36:19 AM »
yes i kno it was against sarah brooke was it an old sports injury reinflamed?
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

Offline KatiefightsDD

• IRL, yes I have, dumb ass brunette!! you know who
Re: Lexi from suitefights injury
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2018, 01:41:57 AM »
Good topic, cause there have been times I'm sure that the better fighter didn't get the win for whatever reason! I saw bits and pieces of that catfight and it looked like Lexi was throwing Sarah around very very easily, giving me the impression she would have been the one to outlast Sarah and win?? Again, I could be wrong, but that was my assumption!!

Offline thirstybeermonster

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2018, 02:02:11 PM »
I saw the fight, Lexi was kicking Sarah's ass pretty good

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2023, 07:42:28 AM »
Im still upset that a rematch never happened

Offline jq000004

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2023, 07:43:55 PM »
I watched the match again - only 4 minutes of actual fighting so easy to describe what happened. Lexi was bigger and seemingly stronger than Sarah, and handed out quite a beating in the short space of time the match lasted - Sarah was thrown around by her hair, took some hard slaps to the head and received at least 10 brutal knees to the midriff. It's hard to imagine Lexi wouldn't have gone on to demolish her opponent although credit to Sarah who didn't seem fazed by the amount of punishment she was having to take and was still game to fight.

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2023, 03:50:11 PM »
I watched the match again - only 4 minutes of actual fighting so easy to describe what happened. Lexi was bigger and seemingly stronger than Sarah, and handed out quite a beating in the short space of time the match lasted - Sarah was thrown around by her hair, took some hard slaps to the head and received at least 10 brutal knees to the midriff. It's hard to imagine Lexi wouldn't have gone on to demolish her opponent although credit to Sarah who didn't seem fazed by the amount of punishment she was having to take and was still game to fight.

Maybe Sarah Brooke is afraid of a rematch? Lexi beat her down. It was fascinating to watch

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2023, 02:09:39 AM »
yes i kno it was against sarah brooke was it an old sports injury reinflamed?

Lexi aggravated an injury from previously playing competitive netball.

Some women take part in these paid catfights because they're mixed fetish models, and that's their chosen career, some take part because it's a quick and easy way to make money, perhaps because they have a growing family and need to provide, Sarah is in the first category, Lexi in the latter, and if they stop doing matches, it's because they are in a more stable situation, and fighting is no longer something they have to do.

Or the money isnt worth the risk of injury. If a producer met up with lexi, Charlie,  mila etc and asked them how much they wanted per catfight we might get better products and multiple catfights.