News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Secrets of the Secret Garden. Part 2

• 1 Replies

Offline martianboy2

Secrets of the Secret Garden. Part 2
« on: April 02, 2023, 01:32:34 AM »
Seeing the secret. Part 1 of 2

Johnny, my cousin, had crawled back into his shell after telling me about the tit fight. He had gone back to being deep into his studies at school, and had gone back to his loner ways.

I had not seen him at all over the weekend. My mum Jane had visited his mother, Kathy, over the weekend. She had said he had "locked himself away in his studies in his bedroom."

Wednesday came.

Johnny seemed a little sheepish. He did not try to avoid me, but did not want to talk much.

"What's the matter?" I finally asked. "Don't you want me to come around this evening?"

"Yes. No problem, it's just,,,," Johnny went into deep thought.

"What's wrong?" I pushed the question at him.

"My mum.... My mum,,,," Johnny looked at me. "My mum.... Come around this evening, I'll tell you. Don't worry."

I looked at Johnny. I could see there was something wrong. "OK, see you later."

When I arrived home after school, mum cooking our food. I looked at her. "Mum, are you going to the meeting tonight?"

"Yes, of course. Why do you ask?" Mum looked at me with a smile.

"I just wondered." I replied.

The next two hours or so seemed to drag, and was uneventful. Mum just got ready without saying much, whilst I hurried my homework.

Six o'clock came.

"Honey, I'm going to the meeting now. I'll be back around my usual time. If you go out, I want you back before I arrive home." Mum called up to me from the bottom of the stairs.

I raced out of my bedroom to see mum still standing at the bottom of the stairs. "Ok, see you later." I watched mum go out of the door wearing a lovely brown skirt and white blouse, black high heeled shoes and a little bag with strap over her shoulder.

I would wait five minutes, then make my way, following her, to meet Johnny at his house.

Five minutes later I was out of the house and making my way.

Mum was not walking too fast in her high heels. I almost caught her up. Hanging behind, I saw Kathy meet mum by the road. I waited until they were out of sight when they turned to walk up to the Big House, then hurried up to Kathy's house to see Johnny.

Johnny saw me before I had chance to ring the bell.

The door flew open. "I didn't expect you here this soon!" Johnny said in a slightly raised voice. Before I could say anything, Johnny physically pulled me into the house.

"The tit fight won't start until later. Mum hasn't long gone. It may be a brilliant fight tonight." Johnny said in a rather breathless tone.

"You don't know who my mum is fighting with tonight..." I said before Johnny interrupted me.

"It could be my mum. I was listening to them on Saturday, or at least trying to. My mum said, or it sounded like, she was willing to have a tit fight with your mum." Johnny said in a even more breathless tone.

"Is that what you wanted to tell me? You know, in school." I questioned him.

"Not exactly." Johnny replied. "You probably know, or guessed, my mum..."

"What?" I asked.

Johnny looked at the floor. "My mum is a lesbian. I think she is in love with Jane, your mum."

I just looked at Johnny.

"Sorry" Johnny said in almost a whisper.

I looked at Johnny. The thoughts went through my head, I had heard the family rumours.

"What makes you think that? Sure your imagination is not running riot? I asked him.

"When your mum came, on the weekend, they kissed." Johnny went silent.

"But sometimes women do kiss." I told him.

"No, there was something else." Before I could say anything, Johnny continued. "They were in the kitchen, they seemed to kiss for some time. My bedroom window was open, and so was the kitchen window. I could hear bits of conversation. I heard my mum say something about the tit fight, then Jane saying something that she was up to it, but didn't want to take her knickers off. Anyway, they went quiet, I think they were kissing again. Then I heard my mum clearly say, "Let's go into the other room, we can sit down and talk." I waited a couple of minutes, then decided to go downstairs to the kitchen. I didn't really need anything, but I couldn't resist finding out what they were up to. I went out of the bedroom quite quick, then raced down the stairs. I heard movement in the living room, quick movement like they were jumping up. Anyway, I went into the room. Aunt Jane, sorry, your mum, was sat on the sofa, my mum was standing up, like if she had just stood up. Aunt Jane was adjusting her skirt, like if she had just sat down. You know how women sit down and run their hands down the back of their legs to stop their skirts from running up the backs of their legs. Mum was also a bit red in her face, like if she was blushing."

I looked at Johnny. I just couldn't say anything. My mind was racing thinking about aunt Kathy. I could see what Johnny was thinking, aunt Jane was written all over his face.

Johnny broke the silence. "Maybe it will lead to something else. Maybe a sex fight?"

We could read each other thoughts.....

"Come on! Let's get a drink each from the kitchen and some biscuits." Johnny said with a grin on his face.

A couple of minutes later we entered the outhouse, then opened the door just enough to enter the garden of the Big House. Johnny closed it when we entered the garden, but not tight, just in case we had to make a quick exit. We then made ourselves comfortable sitting in the bushes,

Mum and Kathy were sat next to each other. Saleena, whom mum had fought with was sat next to her, they seemed to be all smiles now. I will admit I fancied Saleena. Next to her was Marlene with wonderful long blond hair. Next to her was Molly who owned the house. There were four women  who I did not recognise, then Linda who lived in the same street has mum and I. Next to her was Sandra, her long ginger hair seemed to make her look like a character out of some fairy tale. All of them were wearing skirts, mostly dark colours.

"There's not has many this evening," Johnny explained, "last week there was several more."

I looked at Johnny. "When will the tit fight start?"

"Not yet, but you may get really excited before that." Johnny said in a quiet voice.

Before I could say anything, two other women arrived. We both gasped. Anne and Yvonne.

Anne was a lovely blond woman who worked in a shop in town. Yvonne was a history teacher at our school. Her lovely jet black hair, and her body figure turned most boy's heads.

We watched and waited for some considerable time. It seemed boring, for all they seemed to do was drink, eat and talk. I did notice aunt Kathy looking at my mum Jane quite a few times. Then the talk of what they could do in school, and if they could do it now.

There was quite a few giggles, and a few comments. Then one of the women I didn't recognise called out, "Handstands!!! Let's see if we can still do them."

"Watch!" Johnny suddenly exclaimed in a harsh whisper.

I looked towards the women.

"You are really going to see it now." Johnny said in a whisper. "Don't get carried away before the tit fight, but this will get you going."

"They're going to do handstands? All of them?" I asked in a whisper.

"No, not all, but the woman who called out will, and perhaps a couple of others." Johnny whispered back. "Keep watching."

The woman who called out had now stood up. She had taken her shoes off, and had walked towards the wall of the house. There was silence from all the others. She stopped, raised her arms into the air, took two quick paces, bent forward putting her hands on the ground, then half summersaulted up. There were cheers from all the others has her skirt slipped down her legs, folded back down over her thighs, then inside out hung down her body revealing her white knickers. For around ten seconds she did her handstand. Then to claps of the others, she did the opposite to stand back on her feet. Has she stood there, she adjusted her skirt, then turned to pick up her shoes, and sit down. Has she sat there, putting her shoes back on, our eyes were the size of plates.

Kathy stood up next. "I can still do handstands. I'll go."

She undone the strap on her shoes, then kicked them off. She then walked towards the wall.

I looked at Johnny, he looked at me. I couldn't help grinning, neither could he.

Has we looked back, Kathy had raised her arms in the air, then two quick steps bent forward, hands on the ground, then half summersaulted up. Her skirt slid down her legs much faster, within a second or two, her skirt was inside out around her body. I found it hard to control myself seeing her light blue knickers. Cheers followed has Kathy tried to stay there longer than the other woman.

I looked at Johnny. "She's fantastic!" I exclaimed in a harsh whisper.

I looked back. Kathy was now back on her feet. Her skirt adjusted she picked up her shoes and put them back on when she sat down.

Nobody else seemed to come forward.

I looked at Johnny. "How do you sleep at night? She's gorgeous." I said very quietly.

"Wait until the tit fight. The only thing your mum will be wearing will be her knickers." Johnny replied.

I looked back at the women. For now they seemed to be back eating, drinking and talking. At this point, both Johnny and I decided to munch on our biscuits and enjoy our drinks.

Around ten minutes later, Molly stood up. "Right! Before we have the tit fight, are we going on the agreement of last week?" Molly looked at Mum.

"That's ok with me." Mum answered.

Molly looked at the other women. "If anybody, for any reason, does not feel like entering, please say." Molly looked at all of them, there was no objections. "Ok. Jane you shuffle the cards. Kathy, you pick a card, say what number it is and show it, then hand it back to Jane. Jane, you then shuffle the cards again. Seleena, you pick a card, say what number it is and show it, then hand it back to Jane, who will shuffle the cards. Then so on." Molly again looked around. "Ace is the lowest card. All agree?"

All of them agreed.

Mum shuffled the cards, then held out the pack for Kathy. She slowly picked a card from the centre of the pack, looked at it, then held it out has called out, "Ace!" There was cheers from the rest of the women.

Johnny and I both looked at each other. We were speechless. We looked back just has Saleena was picking her card.

Seleena screamed has she looked at her card, held it out, "Ace!" there were gasps and cheers.

"What now?" I said to Johnny,

"They'll both pick a card again later. It's fifty fifty if my mum is going to fight with your mum" Johnny replied.

We looked back. It was uneventful has mum went around shuffling and handing out the pack of cards for them pick. All middle and high cards being picked.

Then Sandra picked her card. "Oh No!" She held the card up, "Ace!" Cheers followed.

"Thirty three my mum will fight your mum." Johnny said out of the blue.

I kept watching.

Anne picked her card, held it out, "Seven!"

Mum shuffled the cards, held the pack out, slowly Yvonne picked her card. She bit her lip, held out the card and called, "Ace!" Everybody gasped in disbelief.

"Twenty five," I said to Johnny.

Before he could reply, Molly was on her feet. "I never thought we would have so many who would be willing to fight with Jane." There was laughs from all around, including my mum, Jane. "OK. Kathy, Saleena, Sandra and Yvonne, pick cards again."

Mum shuffled the cards again, and held the pack out for Kathy. Kathy picked her card. "Four!" she called out and held her card out.

"Looks like." I said to Johnny.

Mum shuffled the cards again, and held them out for Saleena. "Seven!" She called out, then held her card out.

Mum shuffled the cards going towards Sandra. She held the pack out, with Sandra slowly picking her card. "Four!" Sandra cried out. More laughter followed.

"You seem to be quite popular." Molly said to mum.

Mum laughed has she shuffled the cards then held the pack out for for Yvonne.

Yvonne picked her card. "Queen!" Then held the card out. There was a look of relief on her face.

"I would have loved to have seen her in a tit fight," Johnny said in a very quiet voice.

"I would have loved to see her in the history lesson if she did." I answered.

"Well, this is the final call!" Molly announced, with a smile on her face.

Mum shuffled the cards again, then walked over to Kathy and held the pack out,

Kathy slowly picked her card, then smiled. "Five!" Then held her card up showing everybody.

Johnny and I looked at each other. "That's it." I said quietly, with excitement.

We both looked back.

Mum was now offering the pack of cards to Sandra. Slowly, very slowly, Sandra picked her card. It was several seconds before she looked at it. She then looked around, "Three!" she cried out. There was cheers from everybody else.

Johnny and I looked at each other. I didn't know if I was excited or nervous, I was speechless.

"Did you see the look on my mum's face has she cheered?" Johnny asked.

"No." I gasped.

"I did. She didn't seem happy. I think she really wanted to tit fight with aunt Jane. I mean your mum." Johnny said with a little worried look on his face.

I looked back specifically to look at aunt Kathy. She seemed ok now.

"Right, Jane and Sandra get ready to take your stand before battle commences" Molly announced in a loud voice.

I could not look away, my eyes were fixed both on my mum Jane, and Sandra. They both stood facing each other, but six or seven paces away from each other. They then both proceeded to unbutton their blouses as if they were a mirror image of each other. With their blouses unbuttoned, they both undone the buttons on the back of their skirts, then undone the zip. Both of them let their skirts drop to the ground. A couple of seconds passed before they both removed their blouse and dropped it on the ground.

I was now breathing heavy and fast, both with excitement and some sort of fear that both seemed to be battling inside me.

My mum Jane, was wearing a white bra with matching white knickers. Sandra was wearing yellow bra with matching knickers. They stood there looking at each other both with a smile on their face.

"Get ready. It's going to be fantastic." Johnny whispered.

Mum reached to the back of her bra. Sandra followed reaching to the back of her bra. Both together they removed their bra. At the same time they started to giggle.

The women watching were silent has mum and Sandra removed most of their clothes. They remained so has both women removed their shoes. Neither women were wearing tights.

"Your mum is beautiful." Johnny whispered.

"Look at Sandra's tits!" was all I could say. My heart was pounding.

"Their nipples are erect!" Johnny said in a harsh but excited whisper.

They both then walked towards each other.

To be continued....

« Last Edit: April 02, 2023, 10:29:34 AM by martianboy2 »

Offline martianboy2

Re: Secrets of the Secret Garden. Part 2
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2023, 10:32:06 AM »
For the time being, I'm locking this story. Part 2 will  posted on the same page. Any comments, please PM me. Thanks.