News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Calling out all Antisemites!

• 4 Replies

Offline Jewess Leah

• Pride for my people and my Hebrew husband.
Calling out all Antisemites!
« on: March 31, 2024, 10:11:31 AM »
With all the antisemitism that is rampant in modern society I’m calling out any and all females who bear ill will towards Israel or the Jewish people! I stand for my family, my people, and my ancestors.

I challenge you to a no rules submission contest. The superior woman who wins may humiliate and fuck the loser in any way that she wishes.

Others who see this declaration by me, a young proud Jewess wife and mother, and care to comment… please feel free to share your thoughts and make predictions as to how this nasty encounter will play out for myself and whomever antisemitic bitch that may challenge me.

Offline JanetJade

Re: Calling out all Antisemites!
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2024, 03:31:08 AM »
Hi Jewess Leah,

I'm Janet and I'm not Jewish myself, but I stand with you against any form of racism. As a black woman, I've certainly experienced my share of it. I know that racist and antisemitic people still exist, but I don't think you'll find many on this forum who will admit to being either of those things. I just want you to know that you have an ally here who will stand shoulder to shoulder with you against any form of hate or discrimination.  I'm proud of you for taking a stand for what is right and good.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2024, 03:35:17 AM by JanetJade »

Offline mosimostop

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2024, 05:58:51 AM »
Well im Iranian and Muslim, not religious tho , i respect all religions but i just wanted you know i stand with you , i hate racism

Offline StephsStacked

• Gain Confidence and Get Stronger
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2024, 07:26:35 AM »
With all the antisemitism that is rampant in modern society I’m calling out any and all females who bear ill will towards Israel or the Jewish people! I stand for my family, my people, and my ancestors.

I challenge you to a no rules submission contest. The superior woman who wins may humiliate and fuck the loser in any way that she wishes.

Others who see this declaration by me, a young proud Jewess wife and mother, and care to comment… please feel free to share your thoughts and make predictions as to how this nasty encounter will play out for myself and whomever antisemitic bitch that may challenge me.

I don't have a problem with Jews but for some reason I still want to beat YOUR ass

Offline Jewess Leah

• Pride for my people and my Hebrew husband.
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2024, 08:32:55 AM »

I don't have a problem with Jews but for some reason I still want to beat YOUR ass

You think you could take me bitch? How do you think that would play out in a nasty no rules match between us, I’m curious?  Because I think it would end with my Jewish ass on your ugly face.