News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

I LOVE ME some BLONDES! A short but decisive Fight in a ring

• 1 Replies

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
I LOVE ME some BLONDES! A short but decisive Fight in a ring
« on: September 12, 2023, 07:29:23 PM »
Fetish Faith and I have agreed that we would fight each other for prime gang territory.  We each have a second that will watch our backs.  Faith enters in an outfit that accentuates her legs and tits!  She was looking particularly sexy on this day. 

And as I watched her enter the ring; my heart starts to palpitate.   You are sturdily built, and I feel that you definitely have the edge in strength.  Luckily, I am one of the quickest fighters around.  I now have a burning desire to dominate you and, in the end, FUCK YOUR FACE!  I am also very keen on the fact that I wouldn't mind in the slightest if you beat my black ass! 

September 8th

Simone:  I follow you into the ring, and jump over the top rope to display my dexterity and quickness.  "Are you ready to be my BLONDE BITCH, Faith?!?  I am going to pound those headlights flat and then have my way with you!"  I settle into my corner and stretch a bit to limber up.   (GAWD I WANT YOU!!!) 

Faith: As we head to the ring, I feel the butterflies in my stomach.  Having looked you over upon agreeing to the match and wanting to bitch fuck your ass on top of the endless other ideas I have running in my head to do with my brutal destruction of you completely once I am able to unleash my merciless domination on you.  I snicker at your taunt and turn in my corner to stretch and loosen up.  “Oh…. you will make a nice prize bitch!”

(Wanting a piece of you badly also!)

Simone: I see you turn to the ropes to stretch and decide to use my SHOCK and AWE opening.  I start on tip toes, but then dart across the ring as fast as I am able.  I grab onto your bra strap and yank upwards, as hard as I am able.  This breaks your tiny string bikini and exposes in all their glory your fabulous TITS!  I dip and come fast with a left uppercut that I aim at your spectacular under-boobs, hoping to drive your right one towards your face.  I then reach for your left nipple, hoping to pinch it and twist it hard! 

Faith: Not even to my corner yet as I feel an attack from behind and a pull upward at my top.  My tiny red latex bikini top pulls and tugs until the thin string snaps.  Barely able to turn around as my arms reach forward to try and grab at you.  “Uuggfff…” I groan and feel your uppercut slam my massive right breast upward along with my upper body, sending me backward against the corner turnbuckles as I toss my head feeling the pain in my left nipple!  My left hand reaches up and clutches your right wrist to stop it from twisting my nipples.  My right arm reaches forward toward your head and grabs your hair. 

Simone: I am elated about my successful opening sneak attack!  The left uppercut nails your left tit and the look of pain on your face makes me really wet.  Your back slams into the turnbuckle and I easily pinch and then twist your left nipple back and forth, HARD!  Twisting it until you moan in agony!  The Shock and Awe opening is strictly offensive however, and I am open.  You grab my wrist in one hand and without and thought of removing my other hand from twisting your nipple, you grab onto my hair!  "LET GO BLONDE BITCH!"  I cry out as push my body into yours and into the turnbuckle. 
I whisper into your ear; "Your mine, BITCH!"

Faith: My teeth clinch as I feel your grip on my nipple intensifying as my head tosses back in searing pain!  My left hand tries to stop your twisting grip.  My right arm continues to extend while I grip your hair and push yet feeling your body push forward against me as my back hits into and presses to the turnbuckles. 

Simone: Your right hand has my hair tightly and you pull me around by it.  I continue to really start twisting and now yanking your left nipple.  But I manage to get my left hand down inside of your red thong.  Finding your swollen clit, I hook two nails inside of you and scratch at it!  "LET GO OF MY HAIR, cxnt!"   

Faith: I struggle to try and get my nipple free but feel you continue to twist at it as the pain grows more intense.  My eyes pop wide as does my mouth in surprise.  Feeling your free left hand find its way into my thong and then finds my clit.  Both of my hands release you and my arms quickly extend outward to both sides.  Now gripping the top ropes, I’m surprised and in agony!   Waves of pain shoot through my body jolting me and I arch a bit as your fingers hook into my tender pussy flesh, and I feel the intense pain shoot through me.  “UNGH!” 

Simone: My attack on your pussy seems to completely neutralize you.  The pain that shows on your face is one of agony!  You are now holding yourself up with the top ropes and it opens your entire body for my viscous attack!  I start by reaching back behind my left shoulder and slapping you hard!  I then follow up with my right hand as I punch both breasts (individually), then I kneel on one knee and throw two quick uppercuts to your pussy!  Your face begins to show your pain as I straighten up and plant a huge “mouth wide open kiss, lips to lips with tongue!  "Are you ready to EAT MY HOT PUSSY, BITCH?!?" 

Faith: My entire head gets knocked aside by your massive slap that knocks me backward into the corner.  My face feeling like it is going to explode as I feel a bit dazed and stunned as your barrage of punches to my breasts continues to force me back against the corner.  My eyes pop wide as does my mouth at the intensity of your brutal uppercuts that send me back on the ropes literally and figuratively.  My body wavering as I wobble on my thick powerful legs but they currently feel a bit rubbery.  I groan as you plant your deep kiss over my gasping mouth as I try to collect myself and recover from your quick rapid attacks that have me stunned. 

Simone: I am SO turned on, reducing such a beautiful and sexy woman to be my love slave!  You are more like my puppet now than my rival.  I grab onto both of your nipples, one in each hand and I pinch and twist, eventually yanking HARD on your completely engorged nips!  I then lower my big shapely ass and start to yank your nipples clockwise.  Soon I am spinning you around me and I release you so that you slam into another turnbuckle!  "EAT IT BITCH!"  I SCREAM.  And then I start really baring down while violently twisting your now rock-hard nips!  "You know you want it, BABY!"     I then release your nipples and grabbing YOUR hair, I guide your open mouth to soaking wet PUSSY!  "LICK ME CLEAN!!!!"

Faith: "OOOWWWGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH...."  my head tosses back as I SCREAM in agony as you once again attack my big hard nipples.  I wobble up on my tip toes as you twist them painfully and pull as you spin and make my body follow with your grip to my nipples before I slam into the corner turnbuckle, and then fall in a heap.  I groan and pant in pain before my face gets a sudden close up of your pussy.  My head twisting to fight against your pull to my hair as I groan against your hot flesh!   

Simone: Now, by shear willpower, I push you flat on your back, and then stand over you.  There is a twinkle in my eye as I grab onto both your nipples once more and wink at you, as you lay before me with little stamina left.  "HERE IT CUMS!" I say in a dulcet tone and then I lower my pussy, covering your face and I start FUCKING YOUR FACE!    I make sure my clit is aligned with your nose as I wash your face with my sweat and cum!  I start to squeal as I look down on one of the hottest women here, knowing that YOU ARE MY BITCH!!!!!!! 
("OH GAWD!!! CCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMING!"
“LICK UP EVERY DROP!!”)

Faith: I groan as you toss me again but to the mat this time.  I pant and grunt as you again grip my hard nipples.  My body taking a working over by your speed, as your pussy suddenly drops over my nose and mouth.  Then you mount my head and sit on my face!  Under you now, I groan as I can feel your body rock and rotate as you ride my face.  My body withering weaker under you as I try to fend you off thorough FACE FUCKING!  Suddenly your body goes stiff and your wetness floods over my mouth!   I can only groan under you as you soak my mouth and head.

Simone: I cum like I have never cum before!  I saturate your face with waves of my sweet tasting cum!  I decide to have a second and third orgasm also, before I call it quits.  I rise eventually, weak in the knees, but completely satisfied.  I walk over to my corner and grab the legendary MANDINGO!  A 12" Strap On.    I then lift you off the canvas and put you in a chair where I finish the day giving you a "MANDINGO".  Then I laid down for one more orgasm as you put your mouth into overdrive and licked me HAPPY!     (over & out)
I can lick any woman in the place!  ;)

Offline MeganFights

Re: I LOVE ME some BLONDES! A short but decisive Fight in a ring
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2023, 04:49:30 AM »
Gret story i want to get Simone vs me soon