News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Marly Rivera vs Ivon Gaete

• 4 Replies

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Marly Rivera vs Ivon Gaete
« on: April 28, 2023, 06:13:46 PM »
Truth is stranger than fiction.

ESPN fired Marly Rivera for calling Ivon Gaete a "fucking c**t" for horning in on an Aaron Judge interview.

If Jerry Springer was still with, he'd be having them as his 2 guests on next Monday's show.

Marly and Ivon are both 10's.

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
Re: Marly Rivera vs Ivon Gaete
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2023, 08:16:59 AM »
I'm getting aroused just thinking about them in a catfight (the way they were dressed in the video)  ;D
In all seriousness, Marly may or may not have screwed up her entire career with that comment, because nowadays management takes that very seriously. It didn't help that Gaete is the wife of MLB vice president of communications John Blundell.

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Honored to have a few stories at Fightsexy
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2023, 06:25:17 PM »
Just a quick link to their pics.  Maybe a case of the younger reporter horning in on the olders turf?

I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)

Offline watchourwivesfight

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2023, 07:03:13 PM »
this should probably be in the poll folder.........but if they go at it, who wins?

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2023, 08:21:44 PM »
this should probably be in the poll folder.........but if they go at it, who wins?

Ivon, but barely.