News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Prestige Pit Series Returns: Lightweight vs Heavyweight : Leslie K. vs Bridgette

• 54 Replies

Offline #Bridgette#

• God Member
My claws get wrapped and tangled into your hair and I roughly jerk and yank. My arm muscles and biceps tightning up as I roughly spin and toss your body to the mat! My face and cheeks still on fire and burning from your dirty attach which further infuriates me! Your body hits the mat with a thud which is music to my ears! Screaming out! NOW YOUR GONNA PAY LITTLE BITCH! I lunge forward and pounce as you try to get to your feet! Wrestling with your body to gain control as I am able to get your back and turn you to your stomach! My left hand slides under your chin and starts cranking your head back while my right hand snakes around the front side of your chest and searches for you little titties! Yt
« Last Edit: May 10, 2023, 02:57:55 AM by #Bridgette# »

Offline leslie k

• God Member
  • property of Miss Kim
I begin to scramble up but you lunge at me so fast and with such force that I go sprawling down on the mat again with you on top of me. You stretch out… your bigger body completely covers mine using your weight advantage to pin me flat on my belly. My arms are trapped by my sides with your strong meaty thighs keeping them there. I start squirming and thrashing wildly as much as I can but I can’t budge you off. “UGGHHH GET THE F—K OFF ME YOU HEIFER!!!” I scream in fury louder than the noise from the audience. You clamp your left hand on my chin and roughly pull my head up and back. Your fingers squeeze my cheeks making me do a duck face in front of everyone. Sharp little waves of pain hit my neck and upper back. “URRGGHH!!!” My moan turns into a gasp of shock and fear and I squirm and thrash even more as I feel your fingers searching for and finding my right breast! Yt

Offline ^Megan^

• God Member
  • AMIRAH…MY LOVE!!!
Looks like Bridgette is back and ready to reclaim her title!

Online ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
This is so wild a fight and Bridgette you fought just the kind of catfight I enjoy seeing.  Leslie, you are to but I had a feeling with the difference in the bodies of you two that Bridgette would get the better in this  but you have done a great job in it.  :)
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline #Bridgette#

• God Member
Feeling you struggle under me almost makes me want to smile but then you being your typical big mouth self you blurt out something stupid about me being a heifer and it irritates me! I angrily squeeze your face tighter and yank up even harder on your neck and head. The tips of my nails sink into your cheeks. I place my mouth right by your right ear and scream! SHUT YOUR MOUTH YOU LITTLE OLD BITCH! YOU WANNA MAKE IT WORSE FOR YOURSELF!!!!? My right hand slides under your bikini top and my fingers start to light pinch, kneed and pull at your tan little titties. Now let's hear you be a little more polite to me don't you think? SAY YOU ARE THE TRUE QUEEN OF THIS PIT BRIDGETT! NOT ME AND NOT MY DUMB DAUGHTER!!! I roughly squeeze your face and roughly yank on your titties to show you I mean business!!!! SAY IT!!!!!Yt   
« Last Edit: May 12, 2023, 12:48:24 AM by #Bridgette# »

Offline #Bridgette#

• God Member
Looks like Bridgette is back and ready to reclaim her title!
:-*

I am for sure baby! That's not the only thing I am going to reclaim. I am also going to reclaim you as my wife and our marriage!  :-*
« Last Edit: May 12, 2023, 12:50:13 AM by #Bridgette# »

Offline leslie k

• God Member
  • property of Miss Kim
I’m pinned to the mat on my belly trapped under your weight pressing down on me. Your big ass cheeks spread out and grind down on my spine. My arms are pinned by my sides thanks to your thick thighs pressed against them. I squirm and thrash and keep struggling as much as I can… which isn’t very much. I hear some laughter from your fans in the audience but I can’t think about that now. “RRRGGHHHH!” You squeeze my face even tighter and your nails dig into my cheeks. I shut my eyes as tears start to stream down and you screech like a crazy looney bitch right in my ear. You pull my head up and back even more sending sharp waves of pain up and down my poor spine. You twist my bikini top freeing my still perky proud tits and begin to play with and punish them. OMG you are such a sadistic cow!!!! There is NO way I’m going to say the damn lies you want me to say!!!  “GNNNGGHHH!” My bare feet pound the mat like a drum beat as I keep struggling desperately!  Yt
« Last Edit: May 12, 2023, 09:51:24 PM by Leslie K »

Online ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
Wow that’s so hot
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline #Bridgette#

• God Member
I apologize to everyone that has been watching and following this and especially apologize to Leslie. My week went down the chaos path and I simply did not have a free moment to post adequately. I will be posting tomorrow morning. Thanks Leslie and everyone for your understanding.

Offline #Bridgette#

• God Member
I've got you and you know it. You're trying not to break but I know, you know and everyone knows you're close to it. It was me in your position last time in this pit and as much as I tried to no submit there comes a point where emotionally you just break and I am going to push you to that point very soon. Having you pinned on your stomach kicking your feet and crying it shouldn't be long... You defiantly scream out in protest. My bigger body laying on on top of yours. Your trapped and you know it. I let go of your face and my hand slides down the side of your body scraping over your ribs until it finds your bikini bottom and I start working on it tugging it down. It's difficult with my body pressing to yours but I am able to get it tugged half way to down exposing half of your tight ass cheeks...My hands slide back up and squeezes your chin and mouth again while my right continues to tug and now milk your tiny tits...My mouth gets right next to your ear as I start grinding my big ass down. My kitty on top of your ass slowly starts grinding. "You sure you want me to fck you right here in this position infront of everyone bitch??? SAY IT BITCH SAY IT!!!! Yt