News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Breast mauling video recommendations

• 58 Replies

Offline buddyj1

Re: Breast mauling video recommendations
« Reply #45 on: August 03, 2023, 02:07:15 AM »
Tillytown clips4sale

Just purchased and watched this one and LOVED it!

If you want a catfight with some good breast mauling submissions I'd recommend Chakira vs Sunni Ray. Chakira makes her give at least four times by twisting her tits and during one submission she looks like she's milking her nipples while Sunni taps out from the pain. The fight is totally one sided, but if you truly want a real catfight with one woman just going bonkers after another womans nipples then this match fits the bill. And yeah that shit was totally real by the painful reactions for Sunni, you just can't fake the way she screams and shakes after that final submission.

{alt}

{alt}

I thought Sunni was having a breakdown at the end. It was a good beatdown ;D

Where can I get it? It sounds good.

Offline dudewheresmycatfyt

« Reply #46 on: September 01, 2023, 09:31:47 PM »
how come no girlfightclub or phat pharrahs on this thread? the best real and mutual breast grabbing that i've seen.

gfc
blue eyed devil vs cherry
red deth vs cyclone
blue eyed devil vs hailstorm
kink vs bambi
blue eyed devil vs cyclone

pp
cougars got claws (amanda vs whitney)
ruby vs dymond

dtw, tilly town, california wildcats, jm rolen, fetishland, spectrum, wbi all have a lot of fake but realistic looking boob grabbing videos.

Offline shesfinished

• God Member
« Reply #47 on: September 01, 2023, 10:01:21 PM »
Fyona Ryder vs Goldie Blair had some breast grabbing moments. Tilly produced it.

Offline shesfinished

• God Member
« Reply #48 on: September 01, 2023, 11:37:09 PM »
Nikki Darling vs Zamra at Suitefights has got to be the worst tit damage I've seen in a "real"  catfight!

Offline Driver47

• God Member
« Reply #49 on: September 02, 2023, 11:34:25 PM »
A really vicious real tit mauling took place at Tillytown produced by Tilly  with Davina vs Dolce, battle wounds on both ladies afterwards  ;D

Offline junky

• best fights: real, rough, no-fists, mutual consent
« Reply #50 on: September 05, 2023, 09:19:49 AM »
how come no girlfightclub or phat pharrahs on this thread? the best real and mutual breast grabbing that i've seen.

gfc
red deth vs cyclone
kink vs bambi

pp
ruby vs dymond

dtw, tilly town, california wildcats, jm rolen, fetishland, spectrum, wbi all have a lot of fake but realistic looking boob grabbing videos.

We are cut from the same cloth dudewheresmycatfyt! The only addition I would put on that fine list is a few from Russian Catfights; I recall two girls in a bathroom going at it and also in the bathtub (no water), and another from the same company where they held up a makeshift scoreboard (on cardboard if I recall correctly).

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
« Reply #51 on: September 05, 2023, 05:24:26 PM »
Although it's fake/scripted, DT Wrestling DT-1359-03 featured Darcie Dolce vs Alix Lynx match. Both went after each others tits full time. Grabbing, nipple twisting and mauling! Like I said it was fake but entertaining. If it was for real, the ladies would have had battered tits.

Offline junky

• best fights: real, rough, no-fists, mutual consent
« Reply #52 on: September 07, 2023, 04:22:35 AM »
Another great one (I don't believe was mentioned yet) is Dulce vs Valentina from Mexican Catfights -- https://mexicancatfights.gumroad.com/l/hhlyf

Instead of their traditional (yet always amazing) slap competition start, they started this one with Breast Mauling.  Face to face, staring into each others eyes, squeezing, pulling, and mauling, and trying to hide the pain each is feeling.

If that's not an amazing warm-up for a fight, I don't know what is.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2023, 04:26:02 AM by junky »

Offline Driver47

• God Member
« Reply #53 on: September 07, 2023, 08:16:05 PM »
Another great one (I don't believe was mentioned yet) is Dulce vs Valentina from Mexican Catfights -- https://mexicancatfights.gumroad.com/l/hhlyf

Instead of their traditional (yet always amazing) slap competition start, they started this one with Breast Mauling.  Face to face, staring into each others eyes, squeezing, pulling, and mauling, and trying to hide the pain each is feeling.

1000% agree what a fantastic fight that was and the titfight warmup set the whole atmosphere up for that fight. Definitely a must have titfight for any collector.

Offline dms492

• Show me a good topless boxing fight and I’m there.
« Reply #54 on: September 08, 2023, 04:03:15 PM »

1000% agree what a fantastic fight that was and the titfight warmup set the whole atmosphere up for that fight. Definitely a must have titfight for any collector.

Totally agree. Dulce has the potential to be a big star! She seems to have a high pain threshold and some very very tough tits. Valentina gained an advantage over her at the start by grabbing her by the nipples and pulling up, but she just held her gaze and gave it right back to her. She's also boxed for Mexican Catfights against Virifyah. In the preview video, she gets stung with a BIG right left combination to her right tit which goes flying -  and she doesn't flinch! The best ever titfighter for me was Zeta from Tanya Kicks and I think Dulce could be just as good - would love her to work her way up to an all out ''Best Breasts'' titfight, like Tanya Kicks,

« Reply #55 on: September 09, 2023, 12:21:15 AM »

gfc
red deth vs cyclone
kink vs bambi

pp
ruby vs dymond

We are cut from the same cloth dudewheresmycatfyt! The only addition I would put on that fine list is a few from Russian Catfights; I recall two girls in a bathroom going at it and also in the bathtub (no water), and another from the same company where they held up a makeshift scoreboard (on cardboard if I recall correctly).

yay! maybe we become friends on here. you're right chaos also had a few good titfights - the bathroom one's beginning is spectacular. occasional tit squeezing was the norm in most chaos fights but just an exclusive titfight match was rare.

« Reply #56 on: September 09, 2023, 12:26:58 AM »

i wishmexicancatfights would do a titfight only video with her... maybe a rematch with valentina - until one of them gives up. or a best of three / five / hundred. :) it would be amazing. also, wanted to ask you what match is your profile photo?

« Reply #57 on: September 09, 2023, 12:29:16 AM »
Although it's fake/scripted, DT Wrestling DT-1359-03 featured Darcie Dolce vs Alix Lynx match. Both went after each others tits full time. Grabbing, nipple twisting and mauling! Like I said it was fake but entertaining. If it was for real, the ladies would have had battered tits.

dt has a lot of ladylike catfights in which they go after each other tits. they're fake of course but some have been done really well especially when the models actually squeeze each others tits instead of just playing with them. the one you have quoted DT-1359-03 seems to be a boxing match. is this the correct match?

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #58 on: September 12, 2023, 12:53:54 AM »
I don't know why i didn't add this title a long time ago but i completely forgot about  a catfight over at Fenix fights  on Gumroad titled "Villavicencio Winter Wipeouts 2022 Fight 7 Rouse v Pamela". It's an older vs younger woman catfight and the older woman literally milks the younger one into submission several times towards the end of the fight! I mean actual MILK was spraying everywhere. The older woman even went as far as sucking the milk out of her and spitting it aside! Now THATS a breast mauling :o
« Last Edit: September 12, 2023, 12:55:09 AM by jaybee »