News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Fighting Dolls Questions

• 7 Replies

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
Fighting Dolls Questions
« on: September 15, 2023, 02:34:03 AM »
Who on these forums has had troubles with customer service from FD and what's the best way to contact them? I've recently had an issue with a download I purchased and based on the next 48hrs I may be putting the company I have the worst love-hate relationship with on FULL blast! Stay tuned  >:(

I'll of course update if the problem is resolved

Offline jaybee

• God Member
Re: Fighting Dolls Questions
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2023, 12:37:02 PM »
Just to give an update, believe it or not all is well! My situation was resolved in a fairly quick manner with no orher issues no questions asked.

Offline clark85

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2023, 06:36:32 AM »
Who on these forums has had troubles with customer service from FD and what's the best way to contact them? I've recently had an issue with a download I purchased and based on the next 48hrs I may be putting the company I have the worst love-hate relationship with on FULL blast! Stay tuned  >:(

I have had zero problems for the past 10 years with their website.  This would be a huge overreaction to a great producer

Offline jaybee

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2023, 07:37:33 AM »

I have had zero problems for the past 10 years with their website.  This would be a huge overreaction to a great producer
I wish I could say the same. I've had a few occasions in the past where it was next to impossible to get any customer service from FD within a decent amount of time. Apparently I'm not the only one since they had to add to their rules not to contact them about site/download problems through their forums (which at one point unfortunately was the best/only way to get a response). To be fair this was some years ago but the experiences were very off-putting. The site seems to go through periods of technical difficulties which is normal but their customer service at one point was horrible.
Again something must have changed over time because my recent experience was fine. The reason I posted my initial post was based off of my past experiences and I knew dealing with them responding to any questions other than for a potential sponsorships usually seemed to get put at the waaaaay back of the line. Also I'm still sore about everything including a simple video trailer has been put behind a pay window. I use to purchase from them frequently up until I couldn't see what I was buying. I will admit I did love the option of single video purchases also the pricing is excellent ($13 USD) being that most of their videos are around 30min. These extreme positives and negatives are why I have such a love-hate relationship with them. I really love the positives and REALLY hate the negatives. Lol

Offline FrankWo

• God Member
  • none
    • none
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2023, 10:28:57 AM »
The development to the current status has also curbed my desire to buy. I refuse to have to pay in advance for meaningful images and previously free supporting video excerpts for a long time. Questions about future production planning within your own desired categories have so far remained unanswered. My last purchase was probably more than 2 years ago. Am I the wrong customer that they are happy to do without, or are FD so busy servicing their regular customers that they don't even have enough time to respond to some 'would-be buyers'...

... with weekend greetings,

Frank.
fvf-real-fight-fan-only

Offline wicked1

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2023, 05:10:01 AM »
I agree with Frank 100%

Also, don't know if its just the times we live in, but good lord can we find a new girl without tattoos and plastic? It seems like almost every newbie is inked up with implants and lip fillers. Sadly, even my old time favorite Edita got implants.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2023, 05:11:21 AM by wicked1 »

Offline clark85

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2023, 05:35:01 AM »

I wish I could say the same. I've had a few occasions in the past where it was next to impossible to get any customer service from FD within a decent amount of time. Apparently I'm not the only one since they had to add to their rules not to contact them about site/download problems through their forums (which at one point unfortunately was the best/only way to get a response). To be fair this was some years ago but the experiences were very off-putting. The site seems to go through periods of technical difficulties which is normal but their customer service at one point was horrible.
Again something must have changed over time because my recent experience was fine. The reason I posted my initial post was based off of my past experiences and I knew dealing with them responding to any questions other than for a potential sponsorships usually seemed to get put at the waaaaay back of the line. Also I'm still sore about everything including a simple video trailer has been put behind a pay window. I use to purchase from them frequently up until I couldn't see what I was buying. I will admit I did love the option of single video purchases also the pricing is excellent ($13 USD) being that most of their videos are around 30min. These extreme positives and negatives are why I have such a love-hate relationship with them. I really love the positives and REALLY hate the negatives. Lol

Can you blame them with all the pirating going on? I have never seen any comments on their forum before relating to anything technical.  If anything they have been the best working site out of them all. Its extremely rare to see any complaints like this so this sounds really isolated to you. Maybe your ISP doesnt like you
« Last Edit: September 18, 2023, 05:35:41 AM by clark85 »

Offline jaybee

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2023, 06:30:32 PM »

Can you blame them with all the pirating going on? I have never seen any comments on their forum before relating to anything technical.  If anything they have been the best working site out of them all. Its extremely rare to see any complaints like this so this sounds really isolated to you. Maybe your ISP doesnt like you

there have been plenty of complaints on FD own forums hence why THEY HAD TO ADDRESS IT not to mention threads up here on FCF about FD and their problems. Just because it hasn't happened to you doesn't mean it hasn't happened.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2023, 07:08:46 PM by jaybee »