News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Mistress vs Mistress: "Try spelling it 'Rebekah'!"

• 16 Replies

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: Mistress vs Mistress: "Try spelling it 'Rebekah'!"
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2023, 01:14:32 AM »
Rebekah had challenged me to make my move.  And so I did.  Seeing no plausible alternative, I sexually surrendered to her.  Not intending for it to be any sort of permanent concession .... rather indending to concede the battle, but to fight on and later win the war with her. 

That was my plan, at least.  Whether it was realistic, time would need to tell.

But for now, I .... in effect .... just laid back and enjoyed it.  While Rebekah pleasured herself on my body.  Or, rather, pleasured herself at her physical domination of me, having pinned me under her and having my wrists firmly in her grip.

I tried to pay less attention on THAT unhappy fact and to instead focus on Rebekah's beautiful Semitic black hair.  Was she Jewish?  Or maybe Arab?  Is that why she spelled her name with the Biblical spelling of Rebekah, the bride of Isaac?  It glistened and rocked back and forth as she ground her hips on mine.

She was really enjoying whatever she was doing to me.  Was it bacause she thought I was attractive?

> This changes nothing, bitch.  I'm winning Wally.

> Looks like you lost him, Pam.

> Fuck you, bitch.

> [Rebekah slaps my face.]  Want more, bitch?

> .......

> Didn't think so.

To be continued....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: Mistress vs Mistress: "Try spelling it 'Rebekah'!"
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2023, 04:43:50 PM »
I drive home after losing my catfight to Rebekah and undress in front of my mirror.  I had assumed I would want to be alone .... and sulk .... after losing a fight.  But now I realize I want Meghan over.  I text her.

> S.O.S. Meghan.  You free to come over?  [Please answer please answer please answer ....]

> Hey. [Phew] I can come over.  But is it a booty call?

> [I remember now that Meghan and I mutually masturbated the last time we were with each other.  Shit--are she and I fuck buddies now?  Will she expect sex?]  Maybe ...  not exactly .... Rebekah kicked my ass.

> Eww!!  Then, no it's not a booty call.  I only fuck winners lol.

> [Ok, is she serious or sarcastic?]  Now's no time for sarcasm, M. 

> I know I know.  Getting an ass kicking sucks.  I'm on my way.  Need a few to get dressed.

> Let me know when ur on the way.  I need u.

> .......

> ......

>.......

> [This is taking forever.  Meghan isn't high maintenance.]  Almost leaving.

> Sorry.  Got sidetracked.  Touching myself.

> Oh .... ummm.... to what?

> To the thought of u getting your ass kicked.  How bad is it?  Black eyes?  What are we talkin?

> [Ummm, ......., ewww again.] It was more of a sexual humiliation thing.  I'd totally win a real fight.  U know that, right?

> ......

> .....

> ......

> Ur totally touching yourself again, right?

> U got it.

> Ur a slut   ;-p

> ;-p

> Get over here and fuck me.

> On the way.

To be continued.....