News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Hazel vs Lauren

• 7 Replies

Offline brez

• God Member
Hazel vs Lauren
« on: May 06, 2023, 01:22:05 PM »
Meet FCF members Hazel and Lauren.

Hazel (blonde) hails from Dublin while Lauren (brunette) comes from Donegal.

After clashing on here a while back the girls took it to discord before having a fight at Laurens college accommodation (studies in Dublin) While Hazel shaded that fight by all accounts, Lauren wasn’t happy with how it all panned out and felt really hard done by.

It’s my understanding that there’s been an encounter since where Lauren went for Hazel when her defences were down. Hazel is now also passed off and wants to settle manners!! Hopefully these two fight for real again but for now please vote for who you think the better girl is!?
{alt}

Offline brez

• God Member
Re: Hazel vs Lauren
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2023, 02:57:58 PM »
{alt}

Offline LaurenD99

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2023, 03:07:58 PM »
Meet FCF members Hazel and Lauren.

Hazel (blonde) hails from Dublin while Lauren (brunette) comes from Donegal.

After clashing on here a while back the girls took it to discord before having a fight at Laurens college accommodation (studies in Dublin) While Hazel shaded that fight by all accounts, Lauren wasn’t happy with how it all panned out and felt really hard done by.

It’s my understanding that there’s been an encounter since where Lauren went for Hazel when her defences were down. Hazel is now also passed off and wants to settle manners!! Hopefully these two fight for real again but for now please vote for who you think the better girl is!?
{alt}
Thank you for setting this up Brez.

Yes I’m definitely up for fighting the dirty little cheating piece of Dublin shit again and I won’t be getting tripped up this time. I’ll even go to her.

Look at the state of this bitch LOL : https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=71146

Offline MikeFightFan

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2023, 11:53:29 PM »
Hazel is hot as hell and looks like one of those girls who is all sweet until it is time for the claws to come out, and then just goes through who ever pisses her off.

Blonde bombshell wins a real fight between them in my opinion.

Offline brez

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2023, 02:53:13 PM »
Very close so far. The thoughts of these two fighting IRL is MOUTHWATERING to say the very least ;)

Offline Fighting Lisa

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2023, 02:54:41 AM »
I think Lauren's got this.

Offline brez

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2023, 12:26:12 PM »

Offline brez

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2023, 11:34:29 AM »
Well done Lauren. Can you two sort it out once and for all for real though!? Please tell us what happens and if Hazel comes out on top like before.